Brace yourselves! Dana Coverstone 3 dreams. Woe to America!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if Coverston's dream came from God or not. But you're implying that we are not in the last days, is not true. You said that no one can know the day or hr of Jesus's return. you are right. But that we will know the season. Coverston's dream may be right for this our season.

Some one is pulling the loose string on the sweater and the whole world is unraveling. A one eyed monkey hanging from a balloon can see that. And I don't see it getting better anytime soon.

I was told by the Holy Spirit that I will be alive when Jesus return. I'm 78 time is running out. I talked about it in a different thread. You can read about it hear if you like.
End time predictions | Christian Forums @ Christianity Board

Some people say I'm claiming to be a Prophet. I do not. I only tell whet the Holy Spirit did and said to me 68 years ago. I was not told a date, just that I will be alive when Jesus returns.
Like I told you in a different thread I could tell you story after story when God intervened in my life to keep me alive. It is written " What God tells you in secret shout from the roof tops. "
Everyone makes outlandish claims in these days, but we have no biblical reason that you received any such word from the Spirit.This
It is written " What God tells you in secret shout from the roof tops.
is not in scripture, but a perverted paraphrase from Luke about the final judgment.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone makes outlandish claims in these days, but we have no biblical reason that you received any such word from the Spirit.This is not in scripture, but a perverted paraphrase from Luke about the final judgment.

No Biblical reason to receive any such word from the Holy Spirit? What about Simeon??? Is he biblical enough for you ?
Luke 2:25-35

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Biblical reason to receive any such word from the Holy Spirit? What about Simeon??? Is he biblical enough for you ?

LOL, -- Yeah NOOOOOOOO. Nothing is "biblical enough" for someone whose ardent religious "beliefs" supersede everyone and everything, INCLUDING GOD.

But my question to YOU, pompadour, -- is given my understanding of Scriptural Guidance that we crossed the threshold into the 42 month Tribulation when the State of Israel celebrated it's 70th anniversary, and Trump recognized Jerusalem as the CAPITAL of ISRAEL; and given your expectation that you will LIVE to SEE Jesus Return; -- are you healthy enough and determined enough to see another year and a half? :rolleyes:

With Very Best Regards (WVBR),
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, -- Yeah NOOOOOOOO. Nothing is "biblical enough" for someone whose ardent religious "beliefs" supersede everyone and everything, INCLUDING GOD.

But my question to YOU, pompadour, -- is given my understanding of Scriptural Guidance that we crossed the threshold into the 42 month Tribulation when the State of Israel celebrated it's 70th anniversary, and Trump recognized Jerusalem as the CAPITAL if ISRAEL; and given your expectation that you will LIVE to SEE Jesus Return; -- are you healthy enough and determined enough to see another year and a half? :rolleyes:

With Very Best Regards (WVBR),
Bobby Jo

I can say with confidence that I can last another 20, 30 or even 40yrs if necessary. Like I have said many times before It is not about my will or strength. It is about God word. " God said, I sent my word out and it will not return unto me void, but it will accomplish what I sent it out to do. "

Did you read the link to the post about what I had experienced when I was 10 yrs old? It was not some dream I had or just some voice I heard. I have had m a n y hair raising things happened to me. when I could have or should have died but God delivered me from them. Most of the time with out a scratch.

I have read many of your post on the end times and agree with most of what you put forth.
Israel becoming a nation in "one day" in 1948. Jerusalem becoming the capital again. many end time prophesy coming to pass in one generation. Mat.24, mark 13, Luke. 21. that generation will not pass-away till all be fulfilled.

I don't set dates but we are very very close.
Pomp.

Last edited:

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo said:
I think the "year's supply" is a Mormon mandate​

How to Begin a 3-12 Month Food Supply | Latter–day Saints Channel

... or maybe it is! :)

Bobby Jo
Haha.

Culture & suggestion don’t make automatic “thus saith the lord you must do it this way”.

This actual doctrinal principle is being good stewards of the things the Lord gives us, which does include Earthly things. Taking good care of your fiananses and having storage for tough times are good ideas, but not “you must do it this way!”

Reactions: Nancy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can say with confidence that I can last another 20, 30 or even 40yrs if necessary. ...
I wish my older friend "Saturday Coffee" buddy were still around ...

Did you read the link to the post about what I had experienced when I was 10 yrs old? ...
I might have missed it, but would be interested if you'd share it again.

I have read many of your post on the end times and agree with most of what you put forth.
Israel becoming a nation in "one day" in 1948. Jerusalem becoming the capital again. many end time prophesy coming to pass in one generation. Mat.24, mark 13, Luke. 21. that generation will not pass-away till all be fulled. ...
The Prophetic Psalms (ref.: J.R. Church, "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms") provides the YEAR for Jesus' return, and the Feasts provide the WEEK. So there appears to be a consensus that the Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets is the pertinent Feast, -- it has 29 days of celebration leading to 2 days of Feast --, thus no man knows the DAY or the HOUR. But my proficiency lies elsewhere and knowing the year and approximate month is sufficient for my preparation needs.

But to expand, if we actually KNEW what Dan. 9 conveyed, we'd search the Psalms to discover the "going forth of the word"; and see that it took some 24 years from conception to birth; then another 7 years until the Father of Israel (David BenGurion); and another 62 years until a "flood" (confirm with the Psalms), and a subsequent assassination (Rabin); then a seventieth "week" of the Dayton/Oslo Peace Accord; and AFTER the seventy "shall come", -- which is some nearly three decades "after".

And thus a portion of my proficiency. :)
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Culture & suggestion ...

https://www.
churchofjesuschrist.org/inspiration/latter-day-saints-channel/blog/post/how-to-begin-a-3-12-month-food-supply?lang=eng

THIS is the source of that basis. Now whether it's a "suggestion", I'll leave that to the reader. But it would seem to me that a "suggestion" might come from a Sunday School Class discussion but probably not from the "CHURCHOFJESUSCHRIST.ORG".

And if you can find another "church" that espouses a YEAR SUPPLY OF FOOD, then please feel free to cite that entity. But as it stands, the Mormon's are the ONLY proponents of that practice which I'm aware of.

:)
Bobby Jo

And PS: I've stocked my pantry with the Mormon-faith-based Augason Farms products. Some of their products are in the 12"x12"x14" buckets which stack nicely with one upright, the next upside down, etc. And it's available from Wally World with FREE SHIPPING right to your front door. But my FAVORITE is the 28oz chipped beef from Keystone, which is also available from W/W.

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelvpardo

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
https://www.
churchofjesuschrist.org/inspiration/latter-day-saints-channel/blog/post/how-to-begin-a-3-12-month-food-supply?lang=eng

THIS is the source of that basis. Now whether it's a "suggestion", I'll leave that to the reader. But it would seem to me that a "suggestion" might come from a Sunday School Class discussion but probably not from the "CHURCHOFJESUSCHRIST.ORG".

And if you can find another "church" that espouses a YEAR SUPPLY OF FOOD, then please feel free to cite that entity. But as it stands, the Mormon's are the ONLY proponents of that practice which I'm aware of.

:)
Bobby Jo

And PS: I've stocked my pantry with the Mormon-faith-based Augason Farms products. Some of their products are in the 12"x12"x14" buckets which stack nicely with one upright, the next upside down, etc. And it's available from Wally World with FREE SHIPPING right to your front door. But my FAVORITE is the 28oz chipped beaf from Keystone, which is also available from W/W.
I don’t see much point in arguing this.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Prophetic Psalms (ref.: J.R. Church, "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms") provides the YEAR for Jesus' return, and the Feasts provide the WEEK. So there appears to be a consensus that the Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets is the pertinent Feast, -- it has 29 days of celebration leading to 2 days of Feast --, thus no man knows the DAY or the HOUR. But my proficiency lies elsewhere and knowing the year and approximate month is sufficient for my preparation needs.

Jesus fulled the spring feast ( I think there were 4 of them ) to the day and hr.
No one knows the day or hr when Jesus returns. I think the next feast day is Rosh- Hashanah. Interestingly referred to as the day that no one knows the day or hr of. Hmmmmm.
Pomp.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Pompadour,

Before the bible was complete there were direct speaking of God, angel visitations, and manifestations, Ot. Prophets, then 400 silent years of no new revelation.
Angels began to announce the coming of the Lord, then we have NT. prophets, The Lord Jesus himself, then the Nt. Apostles and Prophets.
Simeon is found within that biblical framework.

God has revealed all that pertains to life and godliness.
2pet1:
1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Pompadour,

Before the bible was complete there were direct speaking of God, angel visitations, and manifestations, Ot. Prophets, then 400 silent years of no new revelation.
Angels began to announce the coming of the Lord, then we have NT. prophets, The Lord Jesus himself, then the Nt. Apostles and Prophets.
Simeon is found within that biblical framework.

God has revealed all that pertains to life and godliness.
2pet1:
1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

But does it also say that in the last days. God will pour out His spirit on all flesh. And your young men shall see visions and your old men will dream dreams.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t see much point in arguing this.

... the Mormons have EXCELLENT food resources as evidenced by the Augason Farms products, -- which YOU should have in your pantry (preferably a YEARS SUPPLY). PLUS you should also try the KEYSTONE products. They are wonderful.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: pompadour

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But does it also say that in the last days. God will pour out His spirit on all flesh. And your young men shall see visions and your old men will dream dreams.
The last days started at the Incarnation of Jesus.
What happened at Pentecost was a direct fulfillment of Joel;
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

Notice, he does not say, this is like that, or this is part of that, but rather this is that.

Reactions: Nancy

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@pompadour is right in quoting from the end of Joel 2 about dreams and visions at the end of this world. The difference with that video is that I didn't hear ANY claim that God was speaking to him as a prophet, like Moses nor anyone else like Moses. God does... communicate through dreams, even to His enemies at times, as witnessed in His Word. That doesn't mean one has to be a prophet to receive foreknowledge of an event.

My mother used to have pre-cognitive dreams that came true. My nephew was born brain damaged, and was an invalid in a crib til the day he died at 12 years old. Mom had a dream the night he died; he appeared to her in the dream, walking and talking like a normal 12 year old boy. He told her to not worry about him, that he was alright. That morning later, my sister-in-law called my mother to let her know that he had died early that morning.

My mother also had dream about my sister being in a car wreck up north one winter. Sure enough, my sister calls her a couple a days later to tell her that she broken her arm in a car wreck. A large truck in front of her in heavy traffic during snow seasons caused a big pile up.

I told Mom that if she ever dreamed anything about me, don't tell me, I don't want to know.

I minored in Industrial Psychology at university and had to have an elective, so I took a course called Cognition, which was about how our mind works, etc. It had a section on cognitive dreams, said cases have been documented. So it's not some wild untrue phenomenon. The dis-believing can try to wish it away, and try to discredit those who have them, but that's just not going to happen. God allows prophetic dreams to happen, and in my mother's case, it appears it was so she wouldn't worry as much, because she worried enough for the whole town!

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@pompadour is right in quoting from the end of Joel 2 about dreams and visions at the end of this world. The difference with that video is that I didn't hear ANY claim that God was speaking to him as a prophet, like Moses nor anyone else like Moses. God does... communicate through dreams, even to His enemies at times, as witnessed in His Word. That doesn't mean one has to be a prophet to receive foreknowledge of an event.

My mother used to have pre-cognitive dreams that came true. My nephew was born brain damaged, and was an invalid in a crib til the day he died at 12 years old. Mom had a dream the night he died; he appeared to her in the dream, walking and talking like a normal 12 year old boy. He told her to not worry about him, that he was alright. That morning later, my sister-in-law called my mother to let her know that he had died early that morning.

My mother also had dream about my sister being in a car wreck up north one winter. Sure enough, my sister calls her a couple a days later to tell her that she broken her arm in a car wreck. A large truck in front of her in heavy traffic during snow seasons caused a big pile up.

I told Mom that if she ever dreamed anything about me, don't tell me, I don't want to know.

I minored in Industrial Psychology at university and had to have an elective, so I took a course called Cognition, which was about how our mind works, etc. It had a section on cognitive dreams, said cases have been documented. So it's not some wild untrue phenomenon. The dis-believing can try to wish it away, and try to discredit those who have them, but that's just not going to happen. God allows prophetic dreams to happen, and in my mother's case, it appears it was so she wouldn't worry as much, because she worried enough for the whole town!
Joel was not speaking of the end of the world , but rather the end of the age, the end of the Israelite theocracy, with 70 ad being its final destruction.
Your alleged dream violates Lk16:
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

Reactions: historyb

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if Coverston's dream came from God or not. But you're implying that we are not in the last days, is not true. You said that no one can know the day or hr of Jesus's return. you are right. But that we will know the season. Coverston's dream may be right for this our season.

Some one is pulling the loose string on the sweater and the whole world is unraveling. A one eyed monkey hanging from a balloon can see that. And I don't see it getting better anytime soon.

I was told by the Holy Spirit that I will be alive when Jesus return. I'm 78 time is running out. I talked about it in a different thread. You can read about it hear if you like.

Some people say I'm claiming to be a Prophet. I do not. I only tell whet the Holy Spirit did and said to me 68 years ago. I was not told a date, just that I will be alive when Jesus returns.
Like I told you in a different thread I could tell you story after story when God intervened in my life to keep me alive. It is written " What God tells you in secret shout from the roof tops. "

Indeed you did receive that as a child.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Might as well add my two cents. I do not think the Bible speaks about America nor do I think that is what the Bible is for. I love America and will defend her and the flag with my life and with that I think to many people take the Bible and look through it with modern American lens instead of understanding the Bible is an Ancient book with context and all that from Ancient times and should never look st it with modern eyes and ideas.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I do not think the Bible speaks about America ...
Actually the "divided kingdom" of Clay consists of the three superpowers and the united nations as provided in Dan. 7. And the ENTIRE 11th Chapter starts at WWI, and continues with events between the U.K./U.S. and Russia, and included China's Tiananmen Square event, etc. Plus, if one were astute, they'd find in the Psalms where the U.S. DEVELOPED and USED two atomic weapons, and became the world's premier nation.

...nor do I think that is what the Bible is for. ...
Well, it's a good thing that GOD isn't limited to what YOU think/wish/expect, but what the church needs.

Bobby Jo