Brace yourselves! Dana Coverstone 3 dreams. Woe to America!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Under evil influence...

I guess you don't like pudding, because if you tasted it you'd find a man DEDICATED to the Preservation and Prosperity of this nation; a man DEDICATED to Christians and Jews; a man DEDICATED to the State of Israel; and a man DEDICATED to the sanctity of LIFE.

Or perhaps you're more partial to those that would seek to destroy all the above.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... If the USA is destroyed or Biden is elected President, that Prophesy could come to pass.

When people thought Trump would be assassinated, I discounted that premise. Clearly the democrats were going to win the next election because they will turn the Sovereignty of the U.S. over to the United Nations.

Then I considered that if the Two Witnesses were Trump and Pence, -- Pelosi would become President.

So now I expect Trump to win, and then for both Trump and Pence to fulfill their roles.
Bobby Jo

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sharing some compelling dreams from Pastor Dana Coverstone that reveal the calamities coming upon America. They seem legitimate, but only time will tell. Brace yourselves!

I had a dream of armed conflict a while back, but when I awoke I couldn't remember much of it at all. It did involve the Chinese or Koreans (Asian combatants) and some kind of personal rescue, but I couldn't recall more than that and still can't. This pastor would seem to confirm something that I considered just the result of my subconscious mind and my knowledge of Chinese military preparations.
I've been expecting a new trial as the pandemic subsides (and it is) but was really hoping that it wasn't warfare on U.S. soil. I purchased 90 pounds of dried rice and 7 pounds of dried beans yesterday as subsistence food and I hadn't seen this yet.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonderful stuff. Pret-ty darn scary, though. November is election month, and I believe the absence of Trump means he will lose the 2020 Presidential election. It's quite possible that the Devil will turn up the heat on social unrest to an absolute fever pitch during that month to frighten conservatives into acquiescing to the Left. I also believe the Dems will cheat at the ballot box, but with soo much social unrest I think it would almost come as a relief to many of his supporters if Trump didn't get elected.

@07-07-07. Thank you for posting this. I will definitely be watching as well.
Some polls are actually predicting a landslide victory for Donald Trump, but Nancy Peloisi has already suggested that Joe Biden contest the election results if he looses and claims that in a contested election, the house can appoint her President. If that wouldn't cause an armed insurrection, I don't know what would. These could just be ordinary dreams born of personal concerns, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. Hope for the best, but plan for the worst. Famines and food shortages are already a reality in the third world and wars have been fought for less.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I purchased 90 pounds of dried rice and 7 pounds of dried beans yesterday as subsistence food and I hadn't seen this yet.

It's a START, but two things:
  • It's NOT ENOUGH. By my best estimate you'll need a MINIMUM of 6 months of food; and 12 months is RECOMMENDED
  • If you're not familiar with "Food Fatigue" you soon will be, when you CAN'T STAND TO LOOK at another plate of rice and beans.

... and it ain't the "Chinese" or "Russians", -- it's when the U.N. implements a cashless society and you can't buy or sell without the Mark of the Beast. -- And DON'T FORGET to buy a sword (two is one, and one is none, band three is BEST). Lke 22:35-36
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a START, but two things:
  • It's NOT ENOUGH. By my best estimate you'll need a MINIMUM of 6 months of food; and 12 months is RECOMMENDED
  • If you're not familiar with "Food Fatigue" you soon will be, when you can't STAND TO LOOK at another plate of rice and beans.

... and it ain't the "Chinese" or "Russians", -- it's when the U.N. implements a cashless society and you can't buy or sell without the Mark of the Beast. -- And DON'T FORGET to buy a sword (two is one, and one is none, but three is BEST). Lke 22:35-36
Bobby Jo
I don't relish the idea of living on rice and beans for 6 months or longer, but I managed to survive 3 and a half out of four and a half years of college living almost entirely on 25 cent boxes of macaroni and cheese. Unfortunately, in situations of massive civil unrest or open warfare, hunkering down by yourself is not a particularly wise survival strategy. One serious injury or illness can disable you, leave you bed ridden and dead within days. The church is a body of believers and we were made to stand together, not scattered like lost sheep in the mountains.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... The church is a body of believers and we were made to stand together, not scattered like lost sheep in the mountains.

Just last night I had a vivid dream where a couple people showed up at my cabin, and then a few more and each were bringing different foods, and then a THRONG of people all participating and functioning.

But if you're content staying in a city where even a Prominent SENATOR and WIFE are within inches of being beaten to death, -- then Good Luck!

Rand Paul, wife swarmed by protesters while trying to leave the RNC
Sen. Rand Paul tweeted that he and his wife were surround by protesters, crediting police for saving his life.​

Rand Paul recounts being surrounded by protesters as he left the RNC
Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul opens up about being surrounded by protesters after leaving White House.

"They would have killed us if the Police hadn't been there ... "
"They were saying: We're not going to let you go alive, unless you say you're for criminal justice reform ..."

Question: "Does a prominent Republican ... need to have Security simply to simply walk on the streets of Washington D.C., or major cities in America?"

Answer: "Probably yes, from now on."​

Lke 17:28 ... as it was in the days of Lot ... 30 so will it be on the day when the Son of man is revealed.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The USA is the only friend Israel has in the world. I don't remember the scripture, But I remember reading that in the end times Israel will have no one to help them and they will have to turn to God for their help.
If the USA is destroyed or Biden is elected President, that Prophesy could come to pass.

Actually, during the Obama Administration, Israel HAD NO FRIENDS:

Why didn’t the U.S. veto the UN’s rebuke of Israel?
Dec 23, 2016 7:24 PM EDT
Why didn’t the U.S. veto the UN’s rebuke of Israel?

So, why did the Obama administration today abstain from voting on the United Nations Security Council resolution condemning Israeli settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem?

... and I would propose that Obama did EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER -- PLUS SOME THAT WERE IN VIOLATION OF HIS POWER --, to harm Israel. And that's why the 19th Book of the Bible (prophetic for the 1900's), Chapter 109 (prophetic for the year) = 19 - 109 = 2009, the year that Obama took his Oath of Office, and is a PERSONAL PROPHECY for OBAMA.

So YEP, -- that Prophecy IS FULFILLED!
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I've stepped up giving to the Salvation Army because the local branch feeds a lot of people, but it doesn't leave much discretionary income to store up for myself. I know that the Lord will provide for me regardless of my own preparations, but I want to be able to provide for others as well. The thing is, you can only do what you have time and the means to do.

The Scriptures say to "love your neighbor as yourself", -- not MORE THAN YOURSELF. It's a mistake a lot of Pastors make, by putting their congregation ahead of their family. And the Scriptures say that if you don't care for your family (or YOURSELF) you're worse than an infidel.

It's no different in an aircraft which looses cabin pressure at altitude, where the PARENT puts on the oxygen mask FIRST, and then helps the children.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: pompadour

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'where are those who counted the towers?'
Peace!

There are TWO initial prophecies for the State of Israel, -- Psalms 24 (for 1924) which is the "going forth of the word to establish and rebuild Jerusalem"; and Psalms 48 to Recognize the State of Israel, which you cited.

Of course ALL the Psalms are prophetic for Israel and associated ALLIES/ENEMIES as appropriate, including Psalms 44 for the Holocaust, etc.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a family, just an x wife who's lonely because her boyfriend recovered from covid 19 but now has dementia (and is under the guardianship of a daughter.)
YOU, my dear friend ARE YOUR OWN FAMILY. So TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY (YOU) FIRST. I'm quite confident the birds of the air and the beasts in the fields will do fine without your assistance; and MANY (not ALL) of those that want FREE FOOD must either WORK or go HUNGRY.

But it seems you've placed EVERYONE ELSE'S VALUE ABOVE YOURS, which is UNSCRIPTURAL. So STOP! :)
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I don't consider my life to be of any consequence ...
You are not created to DIE. Your purpose is to LIVE while SINNERS DIE. -- So live as GOD intended, and stop being more "kind" to others than you are to yourself.

I tell people that we're to "love our neighbor as yourself", -- and I'm still working on myself. And so should YOU! -- Or maybe have some whine with your pity party.
Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some polls are actually predicting a landslide victory for Donald Trump, but Nancy Peloisi has already suggested that Joe Biden contest the election results if he looses and claims that in a contested election, the house can appoint her President. If that wouldn't cause an armed insurrection, I don't know what would. These could just be ordinary dreams born of personal concerns, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. Hope for the best, but plan for the worst. Famines and food shortages are already a reality in the third world and wars have been fought for less.

That they will contest it is guaranteed. There are other scenarios that could play out, however. The following is also possible (see last half of video):
John Fenn

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not created to DIE. Your purpose is to LIVE while SINNERS DIE. -- So live as GOD intended, and stop being more "kind" to others than you are to yourself.

I tell people that we're to "love our neighbor as yourself", -- and I'm still working on myself. And so should YOU! -- Or maybe have some whine with your pity party.
Bobby Jo
Pretty sure that we're supposed to crucify our old nature every day and follow His Spirit, but I won't tell you where to walk if you can resist telling me the same.
Personally I prefer some nice red wine with my pasta. I'm content with my lot and have been for some time, but I haven't much pity for men and believe that we either get what we deserve, or an amazing amount of Grace.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Personally I prefer some nice red wine with my pasta. ....

There ya go, -- and KEEP GOING:

Solomon wrote in Ecclesiastes:

8:15 And I commend enjoyment, for man has no good thing under the sun but to eat and drink and enjoy himself, for this will go with him in his toil through the days of life which God gives him under the sun.

Maybe you prefer to be miserable and DIE, -- BUT NOT ME! I REJOICE in the LIFE and BLESSINGS which GOD GIVES to HIS Children!
Bobby Jo

PS -- If you're an Eeyore, don't expect any sympathy from me, OR GOD.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally I prefer some nice red wine with my pasta. I'm content with my lot and have been for some time, but I haven't much pity for men and believe that we either get what we deserve, or an amazing amount of Grace.

Hey, bro!

First off, I like your avatar : ) Second, I know what it is like to not have a lot of pity for men. In my darker moments, I have a lot less than just a lack of pity. But that is where He takes us on our road to perfection in Him: From not just healing your own wounds but to the place where you actually pity everyone else, even those who seem to have the life you always wanted for yourself.

In the end, we are only as great or secure or happy as we are close to Him, so the key is not in pursuing or longing for what we thought might make us happy in life, but in giving ourselves increasingly to the Lord, for in Him there is not only healing, but the fulfillment of every promise and every dream He ever created us for, and intended for us to have.

God bless, and thought I'd share that with you.
- C

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need any sympathy from the devil, ...

I don't know who you're calling the "devil", -- me, who is exhorting and encouraging you? Someone who you accuse of having a "root of bitterness", when YOU are the one who doesn't consider his life to be "of any consequence"? I think I see your problem, and it isn't what GOD is Teaching, but probably what your religion is preaching ...

You don't have to walk in those shoes ...
Bobby Jo

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your kind words and gracious sentiment. My understanding is that the pursuit of happiness implies that happiness is a fleeting thing, a moment of pleasure in a world of pain and suffering. The joy of the Lord is a more permanent thing, and I count His presence more comfort than anything the world has to offer. Still, it's good to have a laugh, to hear infants gurgle in delight, to dance and to sing, and to be able to enjoy the company of others. People do weary me though, and often professing Christians more than others.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a family, just an x wife who's lonely because her boyfriend recovered from covid 19 but now has dementia (and is under the guardianship of a daughter.)

Forgive me taking the thread off track a bit here. Does he have dementia because of the covid do you know?