Brace yourselves! Dana Coverstone 3 dreams. Woe to America!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It could've been the covid 19 that caused the onset because it definitely affects the blood supply to the brain. But, it could also have conceivably been caused by the anesthesia as well. I've never had a particularly good memory, but after having had surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome my memory got a lot worse. During my last years of employment I had to use a digital recorder to remind myself to complete certain tasks (we were always being shifted from one job to another because of public safety priorities.) I didn't know it before the surgery or I wouldn't have consented, but the anesthesiologist used a drug that doesn't put you out, but just wipes out your short term memory. The doctor told me that I was wide awake for the surgery, but I had no recollection of anything after the injection. I've also read accounts of people far younger than me that have had traumatic memory dysfunction after giving birth using certain anesthesia. Medical protocols have changed in that regard, and the last time that I was put under, I woke up in the middle of a colonoscopy. I appreciate modern medicine, but it sometimes causes problems more serious than those being treated.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly who WERE you calling the "devil". I was the only other person in the conversation, and I was the one exhorting you!

Maybe your mental state needs professional assistance?
Bobby Jo
Let me ask you a very simple question related to scripture, which I'm confident that you've read. When Jesus told his disciples that He was going to be arrested and crucified, Peter objected and said that it would never be. Jesus responded by saying, "Get behind me , Satan" Was Peter Satan? Why did Jesus say that? He actually explained Himself, so what did He mean?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forgive me taking the thread off track a bit here. Does he have dementia because of the covid do you know?

I live in a community where we have A LOT of Chinese Spies, and coincidentally I picked up the virus from a shopping cart handle on my way to the cabin, and of course I gave it to my wife. It wasn't any fun for either of us, but there doesn't seem to be any obvious lasting consequences. And there doesn't seem to be any lasting consequences. And there doesn't seem to be any lasting consequence. ;)

Bobby Jo

Reactions: pompadour

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me ask you a very simple question ...
I'm just trying to find out why you intentionally called me the "devil" when I was simply exhorting you. Did you find that offensive? Does your church warn you not to "listen" to other people? Are you in a "Cult" and can't/won't break free? Do they "brain-wash" people? Do the "abuse"people. Do they keep you away from Family Members?

These are serious questions regarding your Spiritual and/or Mental health!
Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, bro!

First off, I like your avatar : ) Second, I know what it is like to not have a lot of pity for men. In my darker moments, I have a lot less than just a lack of pity. But that is where He takes us on our road to perfection in Him: From not just healing your own wounds but to the place where you actually pity everyone else, even those who seem to have the life you always wanted for yourself.

In the end, we are only as great or secure or happy as we are close to Him, so the key is not in pursuing or longing for what we thought might make us happy in life, but in giving ourselves increasingly to the Lord, for in Him there is not only healing, but the fulfillment of every promise and every dream He ever created us for, and intended for us to have.

God bless, and thought I'd share that with you.
- C
Wow, what a great post! If only all Christians would come to the realization that we are only ever fully satisfied IN HIM!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I apologize "for calling you the devil" ...
Thanks. We all make mistakes, and we must all hold each other accountable to the Standard which Jesus demonstrated on earth.-- But just to point out, a FULL apology would not have included QUOTATION MARKS as though you were quoting someone else. YOU made the accusation, so YOU should have taken the FULL responsibility without any dodging or weaving. It's what a MAN does, and MUCH MORE -- what a CHRISTIAN does.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: pompadour

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wisened up 4 years ago with regards to the left. They lie or are deceived. Instead, I'm going to cry my heart out to God that Trump would win just like I did last time.
I'd advise the rest of us to do the same. Shalom

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Must not be a whole lot of Christians on these forums ...

You can speak for yourself, and apparently HAVE. But until you DEMONSTRATE Christian traits:

Matt. 7:3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can speak for yourself, and apparently HAVE. But until you DEMONSTRATE Christian traits:

Matt. 7:3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

Bobby Jo
Perhaps you should take Matthew 7:3 to heart yourself. I have been accepted in the beloved and the testimony of my life bears witness to the fact.
4 Let a man so consider us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. 2 Moreover it is required in stewards that one be found faithful. 3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by a human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself. 4 For I know of nothing against myself, yet I am not justified by this; but He who judges me is the Lord. 5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one’s praise will come from God. 1 Corinthians 4:1-6

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you should take Matthew 7:3 to heart yourself. I have been accepted in the beloved and the testimony of my life bears witness to the fact.
4 Let a man so consider us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. 2 Moreover it is required in stewards that one be found faithful. 3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by a human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself. 4 For I know of nothing against myself, yet I am not justified by this; but He who judges me is the Lord. 5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one’s praise will come from God. 1 Corinthians 4:1-6
Blessings in Christ Jesus! I give you a mystery as to where you now find yourself. Take note when the animals draw near. They know their creator and they can see Him in all that are truly born from above. Take note next time, and you will see. And thus, "the creation eagerly awaits the revealing of thev sons of God."

Reactions: michaelvpardo