Brain washing your kids.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I used to be anti TV ...and I can't stand regular TV or news...but we have a TV. We have it for the reason on watching our collection of good movies and shows from England...we miss England it's beautiful countryside and it's humour and great actors...so..yes, we have a TV for the screen to play our movies etc.

I didn't watch the video so I can't comment on it.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TV has changed so much......in the 1940's........... my growing up , it was so much better ... family programs that were nice.

This world is changing for sure......... End times [ " but we do not know how long* ] have begun and things are going to get worse
I guess....... and when GOD has had enough GOD will take us home [ Those of course who believe in GOD ! ]

After getting saved I wanted to go home ............... So I am ready any time......

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except for posts on prayer forums such as this one, a little news maybe, the Bible is my chief reading material. I refuse to read commentaries as I believe God will show each of us what we need to see in the word.

He tells us this plainly in 1 John 2:27

1 John 2:27 KJVS
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

We have a TV now that kids are grown but only watch oldest movies, outdoor nature programs and very few religious programs as most are preaching the prosperity gospel supposing that gain is godliness. Amazing dhow lifeless so many of these preachers are, especially the denominational ones. We watch Swaggert some and Kirt Schneider the Christian rabbi.

Last edited:

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well , we have a TV,,,, but we also live away from every thing in the city.......... so we do not use the tv,
Except to rent movies or buy used ones............... and they some times get tossed !

not to long ago I watched a old movie from the 1930's.......... and they put back in the swearing that was cut out before !

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Change isn't bad

Nostalgia is not the remedy for change

It’s like turning to depression to combat anxiety

Reactions: Helen

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No coment about a linked video means that video isn't worth watching as the poster can find nothing interesting or challenging to say about it.
That comment isn't loaded with "smarts." Don't you want to make up your own mind about things, rather than being told by someone else what you are supposed to like or think?

Reactions: Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Absolutely insidious. And despite claims that it is about teaching them to be considerate of transgenders, I'll tell you what's really about. Wicked people at the highest levels of government are indoctrinating kids at the earliest ages to consider the possibility that they may be gay, lesbian or transgender so as to turn them into weapons against Christian morality. That's the real goal. It is not about caring for anyone. It is actually a form of exploitation of the gays for the sake of instilling an anti-Christian mindset within society. The same can be seen in the constant sympathy and support the Left shows towards Islam, while at the same time utterly vilifying Christianity. At the top levels they serve Satan, and the goal is to turn people into enemies of the gospel of Jesus Christ. People like gays and Muslims are just being played, and they don't even know it.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Absolutely insidious. And despite claims that it is about teaching them to be considerate of transgenders, I'll tell you what's really about. Wicked people at the highest levels of government are indoctrinating kids at the earliest ages to consider the possibility that they may be gay, lesbian or transgender so as to turn them into weapons against Christian morality. That's the real goal. It is not about caring for anyone. It is actually a form of exploitation of the gays for the sake of instilling an anti-Christian mindset within society. The same can be seen in the constant sympathy and support the Left shows towards Islam, while at the same time utterly vilifying Christianity. At the top levels they serve Satan, and the goal is to turn people into enemies of the gospel of Jesus Christ. People like gays and Muslims are just being played, and they don't even know it.

Amen. YES, that totally nailed it.
If ever our nations need to be praying...it is such a time as this!! ( re OP)
As you say...they are 'planting' those evil seed is the very young.
It is a total seduction ...
I am sure very soon we we not even be allowed to say that....

Freedom has become a word which actually in these days, mean just the opposite... BONDAGE!!!
All words are being now, or have been redefined. :(

It is not as if we didn't know that these things were going to happen..it is just amazing at how brutally clever and insidiously it has been done.
It is so obvious that there is no normal mind behind it all...a 'power' is at work.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That comment isn't loaded with "smarts." Don't you want to make up your own mind about things, rather than being told by someone else what you are supposed to like or think?

I will not look at any link that the poster is not prepared to make a comment on.
Far to many posters think all they have to do is say look at this, it will answer.
If they don't say something intelligent about it the odds are they don't understand what it is saying, which means it is even more of a waste of time for me or anyone to view it.