Brain washing your kids.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No coment about a linked video means that video isn't worth watching as the poster can find nothing interesting or challenging to say about it.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No coment about a linked video means that video isn't worth watching as the poster can find nothing interesting or challenging to say about it.

Watch it.
You are missing some important information about the Canadian and American public school system.
The comment is on top of the thread: "Brain Washing Your Kids".

Reactions: Willie T

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Watch it.
You are missing some important information about the Canadian and American public school system.
The comment is on top of the thread: "Brain Washing Your Kids".
If a poster thinks so little of a link that they say nothing about it. I don't watch or read what is on the link.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Thank God we homeschooled ours. No TV in the house for first seven years. They have not departed from the way.
Same here. No TV for over 10 years now.
fwiw to you guys, tv and movies have been really bad for the last 20-30 years, but this is changing, too. the paradigm of Righteous Retribution (John Wayne, Chuck Norris, et al) is fading, and real-life concepts are once again starting to be addressed, albeit in today's rather rough--to me--idiom.

iow what was true is now becoming false, as tv loses viewership, and profit becomes harder to chase there; opportunities to air the truth then become available, i guess. In the same way that Public TV and NPR have now been corrupted, bc of their rep, tv, having its rep, is being abandoned for the net, and the same renaissance that radio has already undergone will likely come to tv.

curious to know if the video is from the net or tv now, hmm...

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
imo the point here is to focus on the "silver lining."

sin abounds, so that grace may abound the more, imo

but i do feel for Canada tho :(

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
curious to know if the video is from the net or tv now, hmm...
Well, I found it on Facebook. Don't miss TV at all. Family life returned in our house and we play music and read a lot. Also more time for hobbies. I can watch the news on the internet. Newspapers and TV stations must be hurting financially, same as local small stores. It's a changing society.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The net is shutting down magazines. As a kid I lived for the old outdoor magazines and columns like Robert Ruark's the "old man and the boy". I intend to get the book from Amazon.

Had a copy of Ernest Thomson Seton's "Rolf in the woods" which I read at least twenty times. Wouldn't mind reading it again for old time sakes. Also the bears of blue river, big river big man, the Iron mistress, sunrise to sunset, and many more. Chiefly now I read the Bible and testimonys.

Giving your children the love of reading good things is the best thing you can give them. I'd read to them hours on end until my legs were paralyzed from them. It caught. Our daughter graduated summa cum laude, double major history/English and our son is a student of biblical astronomy and archeology.

Last edited: