BreadOfLife ~ UNPROVEN CLAIMS..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't reject Scripture.
I notice you quoting Scripture.

My disagreement is YOUR ADDED words of WHOM YOU dictate Particular Scriptures APPLY TO.

Glory to God,
Taken
You reject the word of God every time you deny that you sin.

Jesus knows better (Luke 6:12) – as Paul (Rom. 7:13-25), James (James 5:16) and John (1 John 1:8) also attest . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL...that is priceless for you to call someone dishonest and then reveal that your Church Doctrine rewrites Facts to make what is Against their Doctrine, perfectably Acceptable.

Sure, sure, a couple marry Legally, Are husband and wife for 10 years, have a couple of kids....and then your CC goes along with their marriage was NEVER VALID...! LOL

Oh, but their kids are legitimate...

Attempting to turn a Lie into a Truth...SAD!

Glory to God,
Taken
Don’t let your abject ignorance confuse you.

A Declaration of Nullity is NOT a divorce. It is a recognition that a sacramental marriage never took place. This could be for a number of reasons, including coercion or situations of dishonesty or fraud, to name a few.

Tell me something – if you married a person and they lied to you about being homosexual - then later revealed that they were – would you call that a valid marriage?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did he tell you in your ear...or did you read that in Scripture? Have a quote?
EASY.
He commands us to do that when He taught us to pray:

Matt. 6:12
“…forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.”
I Im going to have to guess, that by stumbling, you mean Paul committed a sin?

What sin do you claim Paul committed?
Scriptural quote?
You need another Bible verse??
Maybe you should crack open a Bible once in a while . . .

Matt. 7:14-25
We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.
Scriptural quote?
Glory to God,
Taken
You need more Scriptural quotes??
You REALLY need to study your Bible . . .

James tells his born-again readers to CONFESS their sins:
James 5:16
Therefore CONFESS YOUR SINS to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.

John includes himself in his description of those who sin:

1 John 1:8-9
If WE claim to be without sin, WE deceive OURSELVES and the truth is not in US. If WE confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive US OUR SINS and purify US from all unrighteousness.

Do your HOMEWORK . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You asked Him for forgiveness when you first came to Him in repentance.

Correct.

...you haven’t asked for forgiveness for your sins since them.

I received, forgiveness, and many other gifts from thee Lord God at that time, INCLUDING, His SEED, and QUICKENING, that I do not Commit SIN, since that time.

Good luck with that . . .

LOL...Spiritual gifts have nothing to do with Luck! :eek:

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct.

I received, forgiveness, and many other gifts from thee Lord God at that time, INCLUDING, His SEED, and QUICKENING, that I do not Commit SIN, since that time.
LOL...Spiritual gifts have nothing to do with Luck!

Glory to God,
Taken
Who ever said that heresy was a "spiritual gift"??

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You reject the word of God every time you deny that you sin.

LOL...that is your FALSE CLAIM.

The Scripture itself reveals the KNOWLEDGE of GODS WORD...that Born Again persons DO NOT SIN, nor CAN THEY SIN... 1 John 3:9

Jesus knows better (Luke 6:12)

Try again...Luke 5:12 is about Jesus PRAYING...

Paul (Rom. 7:13-25),

What about Rom 7:13-25?

What sin are YOU claiming Paul committed?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EASY.
He commands us to do THAT. when He taught us to pray:

Matt. 6:12
“…forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.”

You need another Bible verse??

BOL said;
When my Lord and Savior tells me to confess my sins to the Father whenever I pray to Him, I know that I STILL have the ability to sin.

Taken asked.
Did he tell you in your ear...or did you read that in Scripture? Have a quote?

BOL responds to something NOT ASKED of him.

"THAT,"which was asked BOL was about "HIS SINS".

"THAT", which BOL Answered was about
"TRESPASSES".

TRY STAYING ON POINT.
You were asked about SIN YOU COMMIT.
not TRESPASSES YOU COMMIT.

LOL.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should crack open a Bible once in a while . .

Maybe you should crack open a BIBLE once in awhile....

A question was posed to YOU about what SIN you claim PAUL COMMITTED...

And YOU respond speaking about YOUR SIN, and give a Scriptural QUOTE about TRESPASSES and PRAYER.

You give a QUOTE of Scripture, and say it is Matt 7: 14 - 25, when it is not.

Matt. 7:14-25
We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

You need more Scriptural quotes??
You REALLY need to study your Bible . . .

LOL... You should TRY staying on POINT.

What sin do YOU CLAIM PAUL COMMITTED?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James tells his born-again readers to CONFESS their sins:
James 5:16
Therefore CONFESS YOUR SINS to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.

The question is "WHAT SIN" DO "YOU" CLAIM PAUL COMMITTED.

Try stating WHAT "SIN" "YOU" claimed Paul. Committed...<--- THAT would REQUIRE "YOUR WORDS".

Then SHOW the Scripture that VERIFIES WHAT YOU SAY....,<--- DUH, because THEN WHAT YOU SAY will ALSO BE IN THE SCRIPTURE!

COMMON SENSE! TRY IT.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 John 1:8-9
If WE claim to be without sin, WE deceive OURSELVES and the truth is not in US. If WE confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive US OUR SINS and purify US from all unrighteousness.

Do your HOMEWORK . . .

LOL...
YOU are woefully CONFOUNDED.
YOU are woefully DISHONEST.
YOU are woefully DECEITFUL.

YOUR CONFOUNDEDNESS

John DID NOT INCLUDE or EXCLUDE himself from 1 John 1: 8-9-10

John was TEACHING..."IF" a man SAYS or CONFESSES, what the SCRIPTURE SAYS...
"THEN" the consequence would BE, what the Scripture says.

DID JOHN MAKE A STATEMENT FOR HIMSELF, SAYING WHAT 1 John 1:8 -9 says? No, he didn't!

YOUR DISHONESTY....

DID "I" MAKE A STATEMENT, "SAYING" what 1 John 1:8 says?

NO, I did NOT.

DID "YOU" MAKE A STATEMENT, SAYING FOR ME

YES "YOU" DID.

WHY DID YOU LIE?

BECAUSE YOU ARE DISHONEST "BY" YOU "SAYING" FOR ME...."have no sin" .. (1 John 1:8 ).

I gave you MULTIPLE opportunites to PROVE or CORRECT YOUR ERROR.

YOU could HAVE QUOTED me, SAYING THAT..
IF it existed...But I never said such a thing...
SO YOU Couldn't QUOTE "ME" "SAYING" such a thing.
...I told you STRAIGHT UP...to stop speaking "FOR ME," because what you were claiming for me was a LIE....
...BUT YOU CONTINUED YOUR DISHONESTY, SPEAKING "FOR ME" LIES....

YOUR DECEIT

After YOU "SPOKE" FOR ME...YOU then DECLARED...the Second part of the Scripture APPLIED to me...ANOTHER LIE.

1 John 1
[8] If [/B ] we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
[9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

YOU stand on your soapbox in utter Disgust, flapping your mouth,
speaking for others, then Declaring THEM ignorant for NOT AGREEING what YOU SAY "FOR" them.

SCRIPTURE IS CLEAR...
1 John 1: 8-9-10 ARE ALL ABOUT "IF" a man SPEAKING SAYS "FOR HIMSELF"!

John didn't say FOR Himself...as you teach.
I didn't say FOR Myself...as you Claimed.

YOU promote YOURSELF as the CATHOLIC, teacher and educator of YOUR CATHOLIC CHURCHES TEACHING.

YOU ARE dishonest and deceitful MAKING FALSE CLAIMS ... FOR OTHERS... BY YOU SPEAKING FOR THEM....WHEN the Scripture CLEARLY SAYS...It is a man SAYS FOR HIMSELF.

And you WONDER WHY...people REJECT you and your Catholic Churches TEACHING...

Not a big MYSTERY...

FALSE, DISHONEST and DECEITFUL TEACHING.

2 Pet 2:
[1] But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

WARNED about people LIKE YOU, and HAVING THE TRUTH IN ME...makes it SO EASY to NOT be YOKED with you.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should crack open a BIBLE once in awhile....
A question was posed to YOU about what SIN you claim PAUL COMMITTED...

And YOU respond speaking about YOUR SIN, and give a Scriptural QUOTE about TRESPASSES and PRAYER.
You give a QUOTE of Scripture, and say it is Matt 7: 14 - 25, when it is not.

LOL... You should TRY staying on POINT.

What sin do YOU CLAIM PAUL COMMITTED?

Glory to God,
Taken
It was a typo.
The Book is Romans and the verses are Rom. 7:13-15. where Paul admits to sinning in his present state as a BORN AGAIN follower of Christ.

He wasn't as arrogant as YOU are . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL...
YOU are woefully CONFOUNDED.
YOU are woefully DISHONEST.
YOU are woefully DECEITFUL.
YOUR CONFOUNDEDNESS

John DID NOT INCLUDE or EXCLUDE himself from 1 John 1: 8-9-10

John was TEACHING..."IF" a man SAYS or CONFESSES, what the SCRIPTURE SAYS...
"THEN" the consequence would BE, what the Scripture says.

DID JOHN MAKE A STATEMENT FOR HIMSELF, SAYING WHAT 1 John 1:8 -9 says? No, he didn't!

YOUR DISHONESTY....
DID "I" MAKE A STATEMENT, "SAYING" what 1 John 1:8 says?
NO, I did NOT.
DID "YOU" MAKE A STATEMENT, SAYING FOR ME
YES "YOU" DID.
WHY DID YOU LIE?
BECAUSE YOU ARE DISHONEST "BY" YOU "SAYING" FOR ME...."have no sin" .. (1 John 1:8 ).

I gave you MULTIPLE opportunites to PROVE or CORRECT YOUR ERROR.

YOU could HAVE QUOTED me, SAYING THAT..
IF it existed...But I never said such a thing...
SO YOU Couldn't QUOTE "ME" "SAYING" such a thing.
...I told you STRAIGHT UP...to stop speaking "FOR ME," because what you were claiming for me was a LIE....
...BUT YOU CONTINUED YOUR DISHONESTY, SPEAKING "FOR ME" LIES....

YOUR DECEIT
After YOU "SPOKE" FOR ME...YOU then DECLARED...the Second part of the Scripture APPLIED to me...ANOTHER LIE.

1 John 1
[8] If [/B ] we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
[9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

YOU stand on your soapbox in utter Disgust, flapping your mouth,
speaking for others, then Declaring THEM ignorant for NOT AGREEING what YOU SAY "FOR" them.

SCRIPTURE IS CLEAR...
1 John 1: 8-9-10 ARE ALL ABOUT "IF" a man SPEAKING SAYS "FOR HIMSELF"!

John didn't say FOR Himself...as you teach.
I didn't say FOR Myself...as you Claimed.

YOU promote YOURSELF as the CATHOLIC, teacher and educator of YOUR CATHOLIC CHURCHES TEACHING.

YOU ARE dishonest and deceitful MAKING FALSE CLAIMS ... FOR OTHERS... BY YOU SPEAKING FOR THEM....WHEN the Scripture CLEARLY SAYS...It is a man SAYS FOR HIMSELF.

And you WONDER WHY...people REJECT you and your Catholic Churches TEACHING...
Not a big MYSTERY...

FALSE, DISHONEST and DECEITFUL TEACHING.

2 Pet 2:
[1] But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

WARNED about people LIKE YOU, and HAVING THE TRUTH IN ME...makes it SO EASY to NOT be YOKED with you.

Glory to God,
Taken
THANK YOU once again for lying and manipulating Scripture so that I publicly expose you . . .
Your edit job in RED misrepresents what John said.

He wasn't speaking in the third person by talking about "a man" or that "HE" doesn't have the truth.
He INCLUDED himself by saying "WE". John admitted that HE still sinned in 1 John 1:8.

YOU won't because of your arrogance . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question is "WHAT SIN" DO "YOU" CLAIM PAUL COMMITTED.

Try stating WHAT "SIN" "YOU" claimed Paul. Committed...<--- THAT would REQUIRE "YOUR WORDS".

Then SHOW the Scripture that VERIFIES WHAT YOU SAY....,<--- DUH, because THEN WHAT YOU SAY will ALSO BE IN THE SCRIPTURE!
COMMON SENSE! TRY IT.
Glory to God,

Taken
Paul didn't specify "what" sin he still commits in Rom. 7:13-25.
He states that he generally fails God by sinning.

It was an over-arching admission of his struggle with sin that YOU wouldn't recognize because of your pathetic arrogance . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a typo.
The Book is Romans and the verses are Rom. 7:13-15. where Paul admits to sinning in his present state as a BORN AGAIN follower of Christ.

He wasn't as arrogant as YOU are . . .

You have Failed yet again to Prove your claims.

You claimed Paul SINNED ...

What was Paul's Sin?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THANK YOU once again for lying and manipulating Scripture so that I publicly expose you . . .

He wasn't speaking in the third person by talking about "a man" or that "HE" doesn't have the truth.
He INCLUDED himself by saying "WE". John admitted that HE still sinned in 1 John 1:8.

LOL - You spend so much time making CLAIMS for others, things they do not themselves CLAIM....and when CALLED out...You go off on a namecalling spree.

Got it; self appointed CATHOLIC Teacher...
Make False Claims For OTHERS...then call others names When you are cornered and CANT PROVE YOUR FALSE CLAIMS. <---

Thanks, but No Thanks for sharing Catholic Teaching! UGH!

Shameful!

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: GodsGrace

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul didn't specify "what" sin he still commits in Rom. 7:13-25.

It was an over-arching admission of his struggle with sin that YOU wouldn't recognize because of your pathetic arrogance . . .

BOL Claimed Paul Was Born Again and Committed SIN.

What Sin did Paul COMMIT?

Answer...

Paul didn't specify "what" sin he still commits...

Oh so BOL speaks For Paul Claiming Paul was Born Again and Committed Sin, But BOL has NO CLUE "What SIN he is preaching Paul Committed"...so then BOL claims ...

Paul "STATED" no such thing, nor did you quote Paul SAYING WHAT YOU SAID FOR HIM.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Each of John's 3 statements begin with IF...

1John 1:
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Obviously you do not comprehend the IF must be true before the statement APPLIES! Duh!

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL Claimed Paul Was Born Again and Committed SIN.

What Sin did Paul COMMIT?

Answer...

Oh so BOL speaks For Paul Claiming Paul was Born Again and Committed Sin, But BOL has NO CLUE "What SIN he is preaching Paul Committed"...so then BOL claims ...
Paul "STATED" no such thing, nor did you quote Paul SAYING WHAT YOU SAID FOR HIM.

Glory to God,
Taken
I already explained this to you.
Paul’s confession in Romans 7 is not of a particular sin – but of his struggle with sin in general.

He states over and over that he STILL SINS and understands that this is his condition because he is still in the flesh.

YOU arrogantly believe that you are “above” it all.
However – the Word of God puts you right back in your place . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Each of John's 3 statements begin with IF...

1John 1:
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Obviously you do not comprehend the IF must be true before the statement APPLIES! Duh!

Glory to God,
Taken
The use of the word “If” is irrelevant, Einstein.

He is STILL including himself. – a born again Christian,

YOU claim that truly born again people don’t sin – and CANNOT sin.

John, writing under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit BLOWS your argument right out of the water . . .