BreadOfLife ~ UNPROVEN CLAIMS..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL - You spend so much time making CLAIMS for others, things they do not themselves CLAIM....and when CALLED out...You go off on a namecalling spree.

Got it; self appointed CATHOLIC Teacher...
Make False Claims For OTHERS...then call others names When you are cornered and CANT PROVE YOUR FALSE CLAIMS. <---

Thanks, but No Thanks for sharing Catholic Teaching! UGH!

Shameful!

Glory to God,
Taken
Like I’ve ALWAYS warned you – just TRY to stay honest in your posts and I won’t have to expose you all the time.

Dishonesty is like a disease with you - and THAT is what is shameful . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The use of the word “If” is irrelevant, Einstein.

LOL LOL!!! Ya sure catholic teacher..."IF" is so irrelevant and insignificant it is mentioned nearly 1900 times in Scripture.

"IF" establishes a boundary between what "IS" and what "IS NOT"

And the boundary...
Is with God Or Against God.

Your teaching IS men who commit SIN are With God.

claim that truly born again people don’t sin – and CANNOT sin.

I trust to Believe Scripture.
Apparently you do not.

Scripture CLAIMS... 1 John 3:9
WHOSOEVER is born of God...
"Does not commit sin"
"Cannot sin"

Since you claim to be born again AND claim you continue to Commit sin...
Maybe you were born again of something other than Gods SEED.
Maybe you are born again of your holy father,
The pope.
Maybe Satan is your father.
And why you continue to Commit Sin Against God.

Glory to God, My Holy Father,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I’ve ALWAYS warned you – just TRY to stay honest in your posts and I won’t have to expose you all the time.

LOL is that all you've got...?? :D

Nothing new.
Making fraudulent claims you never can prove...
LOL

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL LOL!!! Ya sure catholic teacher..."IF" is so irrelevant and insignificant it is mentioned nearly 1900 times in Scripture.
"IF" establishes a boundary between what "IS" and what "IS NOT"

And the boundary...
Is with God Or Against God.

Your teaching IS men who commit SIN are With God.

I trust to Believe Scripture.
Apparently you do not.

Scripture CLAIMS... 1 John 3:9
WHOSOEVER is born of God...
"Does not commit sin"
"Cannot sin"

Since you claim to be born again AND claim you continue to Commit sin...
Maybe you were born again of something other than Gods SEED.
Maybe you are born again of your holy father,
The pope.
Maybe Satan is your father.
And why you continue to Commit Sin Against God.

Glory to God, My Holy Father,
Taken
This ridiculous rant is a PERFECT example of your complete inability to understand context.

Yes, I know that “Context” is pretty much a 4-letter word for you but it’s something that you need to be able to grasp if you’re going to try to study Scripture.

The bottom line is that you'll never get it because you don't understand context . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet AGAIN those are your words not Paul's.

Glory to God,
Taken
WRONG - they're Paul's . . .

Romans 7:13-25
Did that which is good, then, become death to me? By no means! Nevertheless, in order that sin might be recognized as sin, it used what is good to bring about my death, so that through the commandment sin might become utterly sinful.

We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, BUT THE EVIL I DO NOT WANT TO DO—THIS I KEEP ON DOING. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

This is a CRYSTAL CLEAR admission from Paul of ongoing sin in his life.
BUT – if you read towards the end, he talks about his way OUT, which is forgiveness through Christ.

YOU have yet to exhibit that kind of humility . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This ridiculous rant is a PERFECT example of your complete inability to understand context.

Yes, I know that “Context” is pretty much a 4-letter word for you but it’s something that you need to be able to grasp if you’re going to try to study Scripture.

The bottom line is that you'll never get it because you don't understand context . . .

As YOU said FOR YOU... IF is irrelevant.

As SCRIPTURE revealed for me...
IF
A person does one thing...a particular thing shall APPLY TO THAT PERSON.

IF

A person does another thing...a particular thing shall APPLY TO THAT PERSON.

Gen 4
[7] If thou doest well , shalt thou not be accepted? andif thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

YOU have self-APPOINTED YOURSELF DICTATOR OVER what APPLIES TO OTHER PEOPLE, without ONE shred of evidence what YOU DICTATE APPLIES to the other person.

Which BTW was the whole point of this THREAD...FOR YOU TO:

PROVE YOUR CLAIMS...and PAR for the course
YOU have ONCE AGAIN FAILED.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG - they're Paul's . . .

LOL...No, those were YOUR WORDS.

Duh, IF those were Paul's words, you could have QUOTED him saying exactly what "YOU SAID".

LOL...it's called PHARAPHRASING...
NOT QUOTING!

:eek:

Glory to God,
Taken

B

brakelite

I count 6 barely veiled insults in the above three short sentences. 6!! Put downs... Abuse... Denigration... Insinuations...
It's a good thing I guess you are Catholic and not Christian... Christians are judged by their fruit... Catholics by their obedience and participation in the sacraments... So you're safe.
But it's a BS way to treat people.. Regardless of what you think of their spirituality.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 7:13-25
Did that which is good, then, become death to me? By no means! Nevertheless, in order that sin might be recognized as sin, it used what is good to bring about my death, so that through the commandment sin might become utterly sinful.

We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, BUT THE EVIL I DO NOT WANT TO DO—THIS I KEEP ON DOING. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

BUT – if you read towards the end, he talks about his way OUT, which is forgiveness through Christ.

LOL..."CRYSTAL CLEAR, admission from Paul of ongoing sin in his life"...eh? LOL

Rom 7 is NOT ABOUT Paul's humility...

Rom 7 is NOT ABOUT Paul COMMITTING SIN..

Rom 7 IS ABOUT Paul's FRUSTRATION....

Paul's FRUSTRATION...is his FLESH BODY of SIN still PHYSICALLY ALIVE.

have yet to exhibit that kind of humility . . .

YOU have yet to stay ON POINT or keep your own words straight.

YOU SAID;

He states over and over that he STILL SINS...

You are claiming PAUL is claiming he CONTINUES TO.....COMMIT....SIN.

Yet you have NO IDEA what this supposed SIN Paul "COMMITS" AGAINST God!

Nor did Paul SAY what YOU SAID "FOR HIM".

You are claiming PAUL has "ONGOING" sin "IN" his life...

Explain yourself...
What is "SIN IN his life"...?

Having SIN in his Flesh?
OR
Committing SIN?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I count 6 barely veiled insults in the above three short sentences. 6!! Put downs... Abuse... Denigration... Insinuations...
It's a good thing I guess you are Catholic and not Christian... Christians are judged by their fruit... Catholics by their obedience and participation in the sacraments... So you're safe.
But it's a BS way to treat people.. Regardless of what you think of their spirituality.

It's all he's GOT!

He says things that are NOT TRUE...
Then Claims it is what ANOTHER Believes...

When CHALLENGED to PROVE his false accusation....HE CAN'T...

He CAN'T show ONE QUOTE of the other person making the Ridiculous Claims "BOL has made of the other Person".

He then unloads with his TOXIC TONGUE from false accusations to namecalling....
AS IF his namecalling MAKES his false accusations worthy.

He gets the Blue Ribbon for being the MOST TOXIC person I have ever had the Displeasure of talking with.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL...No, those were YOUR WORDS.

Duh, IF those were Paul's words, you could have QUOTED him saying exactly what "YOU SAID".

LOL...it's called PHARAPHRASING...
NOT QUOTING!

Glory to God,
Taken
Nope - Romans 7:13-25 are Paul’s words. Technically, they’re GOD’S words, relayed to us THROUGH Paul.

That means there’s NO escape for you . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is hilarious.

YOU guys come here spewing one filthy lie after another about the Catholic Church – and when you get exposed for it, the one who exposes you is “rude” or “abusive” or “unfair”.

Your collective embarrassment is channeled into a false indignation because you don’t want people to know how much you’ve lied. It’s pathetic - and I will continue to expose this anti-Catholic garbage as long as YOU guys keep on lying . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL..."CRYSTAL CLEAR, admission from Paul of ongoing sin in his life"...eh? LOL

Rom 7 is NOT ABOUT Paul's humility...

Rom 7 is NOT ABOUT Paul COMMITTING SIN..

Rom 7 IS ABOUT Paul's FRUSTRATION....

Paul's FRUSTRATION...is his FLESH BODY of SIN still PHYSICALLY ALIVE.

YOU have yet to stay ON POINT or keep your own words straight.

YOU SAID;

You are claiming PAUL is claiming he CONTINUES TO.....COMMIT....SIN.

Yet you have NO IDEA what this supposed SIN Paul "COMMITS" AGAINST God!

Nor did Paul SAY what YOU SAID "FOR HIM".
You are claiming PAUL has "ONGOING" sin "IN" his life...

Explain yourself...
What is "SIN IN his life"...?

Having SIN in his Flesh?
OR
Committing SIN?

Glory to God,
Taken
And Paul’s frustration lies in the fact that he CAN’T stop sinning because he is in the flesh.
YOU can’t stop sinning, either – but don’t have the godly humility to admit it, whereas, Paul could.

Your arrogance is your folly . . .

As for what Paul’s sin is – as I have educated you THREE times now – he doesn’t specify because he is talking about his sinfulness in general. Just as YOUR sins are many – so were his.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As YOU said FOR YOU... IF is irrelevant.

As SCRIPTURE revealed for me...
IF
A person does one thing...a particular thing shall APPLY TO THAT PERSON.

IF

A person does another thing...a particular thing shall APPLY TO THAT PERSON.

Gen 4
[7] If thou doest well , shalt thou not be accepted? andif thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

YOU have self-APPOINTED YOURSELF DICTATOR OVER what APPLIES TO OTHER PEOPLE, without ONE shred of evidence what YOU DICTATE APPLIES to the other person.

Which BTW was the whole point of this THREAD...FOR YOU TO:

PROVE YOUR CLAIMS...and PAR for the course
YOU have ONCE AGAIN FAILED.

Glory to God,
Taken
Right.
John says:

1 John 1:8
If WE claim to be without sin, we deceive OURSELVES and the truth is not in US. If WE confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive US OUR sins and purify US from all unrighteousness.

“If WE confess OUR sins . . .” That’s what a born again Christian does – not a non-believer.

John was a born again Christian, so he is talking about HIMSELF along with the other born again Christians he is writing to.

It NOT rocket science, Einstein . . .

Reactions: Marymog

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope - Romans 7:13-25 are Paul’s words. Technically, they’re GOD’S words, relayed to us THROUGH Paul.

That means there’s NO escape for you . . .

When are you going to come clean?

Prove your claims...

Prove: I said, as You Claimed;

1 John 1
[8] If we say that we have no sin,

Glory to God,
Taken

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife...has CLAIMED, to have personally witnessed Taken LYING on this forum...

BOL...PROVE YOUR CLAIM...

QUOTE ANY of Taken's "SUPPOSED" LIES that you have CLAIMED BOL...

Glory to God,
Taken
I don't recall you ever lying to me and going thru 5,000 post to look for a lie would take FOREVER....:) BOL may have a specific lie I am not aware of but I digress on that....

I believe You have convinced yourself what YOU believe is the truth and anyone that disagrees with YOU is wrong. When BOL calls you a liar it really means YOU are lying because YOU come up with your own truths about scriputre....

@BreadOfLife believes The Church has the Truth and he repeats that Truth. Therefore if you were to call him a liar about a "truth" you are really calling The Church a liar since BOL didn't create that truth.

Does that make sense??? :rolleyes:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I know that “Context” is pretty much a 4-letter word for you ....

In addition to your lies and false accusations, what makes you think ANYONE is interested in what your filthy thoughts your mind thinks?

You are disgusting!

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When are you going to come clean?

Prove your claims...
Prove: I said, as You Claimed;
1 John 1
[8] If we say that we have no sin,

Glory to God,
Taken
I’ve already proven the text of 1 John 1:8 about a DOZEN times now.

If you’re too dense to understand that he was including himself here – then there’s NOT much more I can do for you.

ONE more time . . .

1 John 1:8
If WE claim to be without sin, we deceive OURSELVES and the truth is not in US. If WE confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive US OUR sins and purify US from all unrighteousness.

“If WE claim to be without sin . . .” – John is including himself here.

“If WE confess OUR sins . . .” That’s what a born again Christian does – not a non-believer.

John was a born again Christian, so he is talking about HIMSELF along with the other born again Christians he is writing to.

He is saying that they ALL have sin in their lives and to claim that they don’t then they are LYING.

YOU claim that you have no sin in YOUR life – and that means YOU are LYING . .