BreadOfLife ~ UNPROVEN CLAIMS..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In addition to your lies and false accusations, what makes you think ANYONE is interested in what your filthy thoughts your mind thinks?

You are disgusting!

Glory to God,
Taken
Just pointing out that context is your enemy.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

YOU can’t stop sinning, either –

I am well aware YOU can't stop COMMITTING SIN, since you REPEATEDLY DWELL on and TALK ABOUT YOUR COMMISSION of SIN...and desperately WANT everyone to BE LIKE YOU.

LOL...I have NO desire to BE LIKE YOU!

Just as YOUR sins are many

Don't just make unproven CLAIMS......
LIST the MANY Sins "YOU" claim for me.
LOL...

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't recall you ever lying to me and going thru 5,000 post to look for a lie would take FOREVER....:) BOL may have a specific lie I am not aware of but I digress on that....

BOL speaks for me, then bashes what he just spoke for me, then calling names after disagreeing what he just said for me.

BOL also picks out scripture that DO NOT APPLY to me, then DICTATES, they DO APPLY to me...

And you have done the same....Read your last few posts to me....
YOU SAY what YOU THINK I believe...when I have SAID no such thing...
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE, unless I SAY what I BELIEVE?
And AFTER you SPEAK FOR ME...you then tell me ... I am in error of believing...."MY" theory...

LOL...Mary...get a clue...YOU speaking FOR ME, has NOT ONE THING TO DO WITH WHAT I BELIEVE.

I believe You have convinced yourself what YOU believe is the truth and anyone that disagrees with YOU is wrong.

I have said no such thing, so why YOU believe what YOU believe, would be YOUR problem, not mine.

When BOL calls you a liar it really means YOU are lying because YOU come up with your own truths about scriputre....

Why are YOU talking for BOL?

@BreadOfLife believes The Church has the Truth and he repeats that Truth.

Mary, YOU choose to believe YOUR Church "HAS" the TRUTH....

I choose to believe Jesus IS the TRUTH, and Dwells within me, and HE IS FAITHFUL to GIVE ME "HIS TRUTH".

If you choose to FOLLOW "your church", so what? Nothing whatsoever in Jesus' teachings TEACH ME to follow YOU, YOUR CHURCH, or YOUR FATHERS.

Therefore if you were to call him a liar about a "truth"

PAY ATTENTION....BOL makes UP LIES and then says it is what I said, when I didn't...... NOR can he FIND ONE QUOTE of me SAYING what "HE SAID FOR ME"....

you are really calling The Church a liar

Don't be ignorant. BOL saying I said something I did not say, is HIM LYING.

BOL didn't create that truth.

No Kidding....nor does he speak the truth.

Does that make sense??? :rolleyes:

No.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:
B

brakelite

This is hilarious.

YOU guys come here spewing one filthy lie after another about the Catholic Church – and when you get exposed for it, the one who exposes you is “rude” or “abusive” or “unfair”.

Your collective embarrassment is channeled into a false indignation because you don’t want people to know how much you’ve lied. It’s pathetic - and I will continue to expose this anti-Catholic garbage as long as YOU guys keep on lying . . .
Nice diversion. But you still, in a three sentence post, insulted someone 6 times. Is that an anti Catholic lie?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice diversion. But you still, in a three sentence post, insulted someone 6 times. Is that an anti Catholic lie?
Not at all.
It’s an exposure of their lies.

I decry lies and those who persist in spewing them. So does God (Exod. 20:16, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, Rev. 21:8).

Here’s something to think about:
If Satan is the Father of Lies (John 8:44) – then WHO are the people here who persist in telling lies??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already listed one lie that you've told DOZENS of times here:
The Unbiblical lie that you don't sin.

1 John 1 8 says you are lying . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL also picks out scripture that DO NOT APPLY to me, then DICTATES, they DO APPLY to me...
1 John 1:8 applies to ALL of us, my arrogant friend . . .

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LOL....

No. 1 John 1:8 does NOT say I am lying.

1 John 1:8 SAYS...
[8] "IF" we say that we "have" no sin , we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1) For that Scripture TO APPLY...a person would HAVE to SAY, THEY "HAVE" no sin.

2) My own claims ARE open FOR ANYONE on this Forum to READ.

3) I have CLEARLY SAID...
...I was BORN IN SIN.
...I "COMMITTED" SIN.
...I "WAS" "FORGIVEN" SIN.
...My "SIN" IS Covered
...Thee Lord God NO MORE REMEMBERS my sin.

WHAT MORON would then say...I have SAID, I "HAVE" no SIN?

LOL...OBVIOUS!

The FACTS ARE CLEAR...
I have NEVER made that CLAIM to not HAVE SIN.
YOU could NOT provide ONE IOTA of evidence to support your Lie.

YOU CALLING people LIARS, doesn't MAKE them a LIAR, it MAKES YOU the LIAR.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 1:8 applies to ALL of us, my arrogant friend . . .

LOL...How dense....right...you already said...
"IF" is irrlevant...<--- LOL

No 1 John 1:8 DOES NOT APPLY to a man WHO Never claims to "not HAVE sin"... DUH!!

LOL

Glory to God,
Taken

B

brakelite

Not at all.

I decry lies and those who persist in spewing them. So does God (Exod. 20:16, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, Rev. 21:8).

If Satan is the Father of Lies (John 8:44) – then WHO are the people here who persist in telling lies??
Hey, if someone lies to you and you feel burdened to correct them, or if they lie about what your church teaches and you believe it your God given duty to set the record straight, then go for your life. I am not denying you nor criticising your right to doing that.
What I am merely pointing out to you is the method of your delivery... Insulting someone explicitly or implicitly 6 times in one short 3 sentence post goes above and beyond your own declared purpose for being here... Exposing lies.
Insulting those you believe to be erring is both unnecessary and more importantly damages your own cause. It gives the powerful impression that your only defense for what you believe to be truth is the sense of your own power rather than any inate truthfulness to the concepts and ideas you espouse.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all.

LOL

LOL

YOU make up LIES,
then say that is what another person has SAID, then YOU CLAIM the other Person has Lied.

FYI ~ YOU are NOT God.

WHO? YOU! Reprobate.

YOU have claimed,

"I SAID, I HAVE NO SIN".

1 John 1:8
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

WHAT IS YOUR PROOF, that that IS TRUE?

The Scripture IS CLEAR... "IF" I have said that, MY WORDS would be the PROOF, that is TRUE.

Umpteen times YOU have been Asked to PROVIDE MY WORDS saying...

I have no sin

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU QUOTED MY WORDS SAYING...

I have no sin ?

ZERO! NOT ONCE.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU MADE and CONTINUE TO MAKE that CLAIM...FOR ME?

COUNTLESS.

YOU have ZERO PROOF what YOU CLAIM IS TRUE.

YOU ARE THE LIAR. YOU EXPOSE YOURSELF, BY MAKING FALSE CLAIMS without one shred of evidence to prove what YOU SAY IS TRUE.

Here is something for YOU to think about...
Satan is the Father of Lies.
YOU make up LIES "about" other people.
YOU persist in TELLING LIES, without ONE shred of evidence to SUPPORT your LIES.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, if someone lies to you and you feel burdened to correct them, or if they lie about what your church teaches and you believe it your God given duty to set the record straight, then go for your life. I am not denying you nor criticising your right to doing that.
What I am merely pointing out to you is the method of your delivery... Insulting someone explicitly or implicitly 6 times in one short 3 sentence post goes above and beyond your own declared purpose for being here... Exposing lies.
Insulting those you believe to be erring is both unnecessary and more importantly damages your own cause. It gives the powerful impression that your only defense for what you believe to be truth is the sense of your own power rather than any inate truthfulness to the concepts and ideas you espouse.

BOL can believe whatever he chooses to believe...AND So can EVERYONE Else believe whatever THEY choose to believe....

BOL goes beyond Disagreeing with an others beliefs...

BOL...uses HIS OWN WORDS to make Claims FOR other people
AnD THEN TRIES To Use Scripture as a Weapon Against the other Person...

That is His Deception and Lying...and when the other person asks him to SHOW the other person MAKING any such claims...
He CAN'T...Because his claims for other people ARE Lies.
He then diverts to NAME calling and snarky remarks....AS IF...that exonerates him from wrong DOING.

BOL has claimed that I SAID I...

"HAVE" no sin.

That is a flat out Lie.

And not once did, or can BOL quote my words of me making that Claim!

It is one thing to disagree, not understand an others position...

And quite an other thing For BOL to make up LIES and ANNOUNCE that is an others words. When it is not.

I see him as man WHO lies, then uses The Word of God as A weapon to justify "his" lies, which IS Not The WILL of the Father...

But then...we all know, "his" holy father is the pope.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL....
No. 1 John 1:8 does NOT say I am lying.
1 John 1:8 SAYS...
[8] "IF" we say that we "have" no sin , we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1) For that Scripture TO APPLY...a person would HAVE to SAY, THEY "HAVE" no sin.
2) My own claims ARE open FOR ANYONE on this Forum to READ.

3) I have CLEARLY SAID...
...I was BORN IN SIN.
...I "COMMITTED" SIN.
...I "WAS" "FORGIVEN" SIN.
...My "SIN" IS Covered
...Thee Lord God NO MORE REMEMBERS my sin.

WHAT MORON would then say...I have SAID, I "HAVE" no SIN?
LOL...OBVIOUS!
The FACTS ARE CLEAR...
I have NEVER made that CLAIM to not HAVE SIN.
YOU could NOT provide ONE IOTA of evidence to support your Lie.

YOU CALLING people LIARS, doesn't MAKE them a LIAR, it MAKES YOU the LIAR.

Glory to God,
Taken
And you conveniently left out the part where you say that you DON'T sin anymore and that you CAN'T sin.
Soooooooo, by claiming that ALL of your sins are forgiven and forgotten by God - and that you DON'T and CAN'T sin anymore - YOU are saying that you are SIN-FREE.

1 John 1:8 says that you are lying and that the truth is NOT in you.

GOD'S words - not mine . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL
LOL

YOU make up LIES,
then say that is what another person has SAID, then YOU CLAIM the other Person has Lied.
FYI ~ YOU are NOT God.
WHO? YOU! Reprobate.
YOU have claimed,
1 John 1:8
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

WHAT IS YOUR PROOF, that that IS TRUE?
The Scripture IS CLEAR... "IF" I have said that, MY WORDS would be the PROOF, that is TRUE.
Umpteen times YOU have been Asked to PROVIDE MY WORDS saying...
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU QUOTED MY WORDS SAYING...
ZERO! NOT ONCE.
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU MADE and CONTINUE TO MAKE that CLAIM...FOR ME?
COUNTLESS.
YOU have ZERO PROOF what YOU CLAIM IS TRUE.
YOU ARE THE LIAR. YOU EXPOSE YOURSELF, BY MAKING FALSE CLAIMS without one shred of evidence to prove what YOU SAY IS TRUE.

Here is something for YOU to think about...
Satan is the Father of Lies.
YOU make up LIES "about" other people.
YOU persist in TELLING LIES, without ONE shred of evidence to SUPPORT your LIES.

Glory to God,
Taken
Read post #295 . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And where is your outrage or disgust with those here that are blatantly and openly telling the lies that I am amply refuting??
Can YOU say, "Hypocrite"??

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL
Don't you know:
@BreadOfLife calls everyone a liar!
I had quite a discussion with him on these threads when I first joined here.
He'd call me a liar all the time...

He does this with those who do not agree with something he says.
To him disagreement is lying....

He happens to be a super intelligent Catholic, which is not easy to come by.
He knows the doctrine and he knows the history of the church.

I'm sorry he has the attitude he has, this must come from battling INCORRECT ASSUMPTIONS about Catholicism after years.

I must say that it IS very frustrating for persons outside the denomination to THINK they know more of it than someone IN that denomination that KNOWS it very well.

That still does not forgive the attitude, which I also wish would change.

I think you hit the nail on the head, here. I find it so frustrating that BOL seems to lack the ability to relate to people. As you stated, he is a smart Catholic.....it’s a shame because he has some much to offer.

Reactions: GodsGrace

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your Failure is to NOT Comprehend the Difference Between...

HAVING Sin...
And COMMITTING Sin...

TO HAVE Sin...is to POSSESS Sin.

ANY man WHO believes the Word of God, knows the NATURAL BORN FLESH IS SIN, Condemned to DEATH, and SHALL DIE.

Anyone with minor intelligence knows IF A PERSON is STILL LIVING, So is his FLESH, and So does that person "HAVE SIN".

1 John 8 is speaking EXPRESSLY about a man who claims TO NOT "HAVE" SIN.

YOU claim that Scripture APPLIES TO "ALL"...
No it doesn't! It ONLY APPLIES to A MAN WHO CLAIMS to "HAVE" no sin.

I Never claimed such a STUPID thing.

BUT YOU, a self-proclaimed teacher HAVE Dozens of times MADE THAT CLAIM FOR ME...
A FLAT OUT LIE, that you could NEVER prove, or ONCE show me SAYING SUCH A STUPID thing.

Then YOU claimed another FLAT OUT LIE.
YOU Claimed the "CONSEQUENCE" for MAKING such a CLAIM APPLIED to me, BY YOU SAYING....the truth is not in me.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE making up LIES and DICTATING YOUR LIES are what an other said, when the other said NO SUCH THING?

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE Prouncing Judgement upon other FOR "YOUR LIES'?

COMMITTING SIN...is NOT the same as HAVING SIN. Every natural born person Living with Flesh draped over their Bones HAS SIN...

COMMITTING SIN...is carrying out an act, AGAINST GOD...

UNLESS you are a JEW, Under the Law...or a Catholic who THINKS "A" mans bad ACTS toward another man AND "A" mans ACTS bad toward God ARE EQUALLY the SAME. . THey Aren't!

I am NOT a JEW, "under the Law".
I am NOT a GENTILE, "under Jewish Law".

Jesus Fulfilled "the Law".
Jesus DID NOT DESTROY the Law.
Many Jews Continue "UNDER THE LAW".
And Jewish LAW, HAS bad behaviors OF men TOWARD other men, and Toward God, CALLED SIN.

YOU SPOUT off, wagging your tongue and Pointing your finger....PROCLAIMING YOU were born again, AND that YOU CONTINUE TO COMMIT SIN.

THEN you have the audacity TO MAKE that claim FOR EVERYONE ELSE.....EVEN the Apostles!

Men may TRESPASS AGAINST other men, LIE, CHEAT, DEFRAUD, DECEIVE, etc...
AND WHAT...?
Run to some other man (Priest) and say....ohh ohh, father forgive me....boo hoo,
"I have commited a SIN AGAINST my neighbor, boss, friend, spouse, whatever?"

That would be dandy....
IF...you were a JEW...
IF...you went to a Jewish Priest...to TAKE the PUNISHMENT, outlined in JEWISH LAW!

JESUS' Revelation CHANGED ALL THAT.
Jesus Fulfilled the LAW, that I WAS NEVER UNDER.
Jesus OFFERED ME, FORGIVENESS OF MY FLESH SIN, FOR having NOT BELIEVED IN GOD, FOR having NOT BELIEVED IN JESUS.

ALONG with HIS FORGIVENESS...He offered me GIFTS "FOR" making a "Heartfelt VOW of Commitment to BELIEF IN God IN Jesus"...

I made MY CHOICE, and have MADE MY CHOICE EXPRESSLY CLEAR, that I hearfully CHOSE to ACCEPT Jesus' OFFER.

ACCEPTING OF HIS OFFER, INCLUDES receiving Gods SEED and the Lords Spirit.

Gods SEED has birthed me a NEW spirit....MY FLESH is Accounted IN GODS RECORDS...AS DEAD...Crucified with Christ.

YOUR ACCOUNTING IS "IRRELEVANT"!

I am according to Gods WORD...BORN OF GOD.

A man according to Gods WORD....CAN NOT EVER "AGAIN" SIN AGAINST GOD.

I am not a Jew, who under Jewish Law Sins AGAINST men.

I am not a Catholic, who teaches MEN sin AGAINST MEN.

I do not run to a cleric, call him father, and ask HIM to forgive me for A TRESPASS I may have "COMMITTED" against another person!

Scripture EXPRESSLY teaches, TO GO TO THE ONE YOU TRESPASSED AGAINST and ASK THEM FOR FORGIVENESS of YOUR TRESPASS!

Scripture EXPRESSLY teaches to FORGIVE a brother WHO ASKS for FORGIVENESS for trespassing AGAINST you.

Sin IS AGAINST God.

And a MAN BORN of God, CAN NEVER "AGAIN" COMMIT SIN AGAINST God.

I know my own choices, I have made.
I TRUST the Lord has MADE my spirit BORN AGAIN of Gods SEED.

And Scripture EXPRESSLY notifies me...
A man BORN OF GOD, can NOT SIN, can NOT COMMIT SIN.

But because YOU are taught and YOU dwell on and YOU teach SIN SIN SIN....is all about behavior between men....you ALLOW your Wicked tongue to go wild yipping like a wild beast that YOU Proclaim EVERYONE continues to "COMMIT" SIN.

NO THEY DO NOT....and Scripture EXPRESSLY SAYS SO.

1 John 3:9
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;
for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

You being taught a LIE, and Teaching a LIE, and Calling everyone else a Liar....doesn't make you Honest.

I have SAID FLAT OUT..."I SIN....NO MORE"...
THERE IS NOTHING that can MAKE ME,,,DENY thee Lord God....EVER AGAIN.

"IF" you don't believe that....
"IF" you don't LIKE that....

WHO CARES? NOTHING whatsoever instructed me to Follow YOU, believe IN YOU, Do what YOU do....NOR DO I.

So get it straight...Go back to pre-school and learn the difference between HAVING and COMMITTING. And at least TRY to show some effort that even an elementary student can do by NOT SPEAKING LIES "FOR" other people.

Your deceptive tactics are old and boring ... and do nothing to Glorify God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And where is your outrage or disgust with those here that are blatantly and openly telling the lies that I am amply refuting??
Can YOU say, "Hypocrite"??

Outrage...Disgust with Liars....get a mirror..
Get a clue....YOU are Refuting your own words. LOL

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: GodsGrace