BreadOfLife ~ UNPROVEN CLAIMS..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Aspen,

Thanks for clearing that up.

Based on everything that I have read by taken I think @Taken is a prideful, arrogant male who lacks something Scripture tells us as Christians we must be: 1 Corinthians 13:4-5

Mary...do tell what you have read by taken...
That IS:
Prideful
Arrogant
And according to 1 Cor 13:4-5

[4] Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
[5] Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

What is this charity I envy?
What is this evil I think?

Please don't disappoint...reveal your facts for your conclusions.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don’t READ very well – so let me educate you again . . .

It’s not the FIRST part of the verse that concerns you – it’s the SECOND part:

Matt. 5:22
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council;
and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

This is where YOU are guilty of sin EVERY time you call me or anybody else a “Dunce” on this forum.
So, the more you do it – the more evidence we have that I was RIGHT all along.

Arguing with you is like debating with a box of rocks . . .

LOL...If you are going to try and use scripture as a weapon....at least try to choose a scripture that verifies YOUR POINT....LOL

I called you a DUNCE...
You claimed I am GUILTY of sin for calling you a DUNCE...

PROVE IT.

YOUR CLAIM IS I SINNED.

YOU gave a consequence for calling you a dunce.

But you FAIL to reference ANY Scripture that says calling you a Dunce "IS A SIN".

YOU are the self-proclaimed educator....and repeatedly bring up the TOPIC OF SIN...

Stop dawdling self-appointed SIN AUTHORITY....

Where does Scripture SAY...calling you a Dunce "IS A SIN."?

Don't you have a law to identify?

Glory to god,
Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behavior...speak the truth.
Defend.....myself/ family yes...my beliefs no.
Attack....rebuke yes.

Glory to God,
Taken
You make yourself sound more like a goat than a sheep. Sheep depend on their shepherd to defend them.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does seem like you feel ignored. I think you actually get quite a bit of attention. Don’t mistake quiet disagreement with being ignored
I do feel ignored.

The attention I get are non answer answers.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at this thread. Did anyone ask someone else about the hope they had? That verse does say we should attack each other personally and defend ourselves. We should be able to defend the hope.

What it usually means. I was not inferring your comment was an attack. I was asking everyone to ask himself if he was behaving the way sheep do.

Definition of ATTACK
Thank you for the clarification. (I think you meant to put the word "not" in between does say?)

I agree with you that the verse does not say we should attack each other. It clearly says to give a defense which is opposite of attack in war.

There are some who do not believe in the Real Presence. They articulate their reason for their belief by using Scripture. My response to them would be along the lines of telling them they are completely and utterly wrong and use Scripture and historical Christian doctrine to back up what I believe and what Scripture clearly teaches.

When tell them that their non-belief in the Real Presence could effect their salvation they look on that statement as an attack on what they believe. It is NOT an attack. It is defending the Truth of Scripture with Scripture AND Church history.

Soooooo us "sheep" need to defend the hope that is in us by proselytizing the Truth when someone contradicts the Truth of the sound doctrine that has been taught. Since you already know everything that Scripture says about sound doctrine I will not quote all those passages and bore you.

I am willing to defend sound doctrine. Some take it as an attack.....:(

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary...do tell what you have read by taken...
That IS:
Prideful
Arrogant
And according to 1 Cor 13:4-5

[4] Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
[5] Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

What is this charity I envy?
What is this evil I think?

Please don't disappoint...reveal your facts for your conclusions.

Glory to God,
Taken
Hi taken,

FYI.....I have not blocked you because I think it is a silly way of ignoring someone. HOWEVER, I have stopped reading your responses to me (along with your trolling responses) since they are sooooo convoluted and I can't make sense of them.

I wish you the best and am praying for you!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary ... would you quote my supposed "theory" and "misinterpretation" of scripture that you are talking about ?

Quote which of my beliefs you are talking about...and then ask the question you have.

Those psychic powers are really working for ya eh? LOL

Glory to God,
Taken
This is a perfect example of your convoluted and dishonest posts.

I asked you a question. You didn't answer. I replied by saying I knew you wouldn't answer and then you ask me to ask the same question over again. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Scroll back....read what was written and figure it out kiddo......This girl is done playing your games.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am starting wonder if you speak English, Mary.

You seem to be able to write in English, but you can’t seem to understand anyone’s posts you disagree with...

Despite the fact that everyone else can understand the posts in question

Hmmm

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am starting wonder if you speak English, Mary.

You seem to be able to write in English, but you can’t seem to understand anyone’s posts you disagree with...

Despite the fact that everyone else can understand the posts in question

Hmmm
Hi Aspen, I too sometimes have trouble understanding what people write, I'm American, perhaps I'm not good at absorbing written words.

Reactions: aspen

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey DUNCE.....Gods spiritual Understanding ONLY comes to a man from God IN Heaven...
It is a GIFT to BELIEVERS....obviously something YOU have never experienced....
So your circle talk is but folly.

Glory to God,
Taken
WRONG.

Jesus promised the leaders of His CHURCH that the Holy Spirit would guide it to ALL Truth (John 16:12-15).

He told the Leaders of His CHURCH to go out and teach ALL Nations, Baptizing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19).
His Church is where you’re SUPPOSED to learn about Christ and get your understandiong because it is guided by the Holy Spirit.

You REALLY need to crack open a Bible once in a while . . .

PS - Thanks for proving me RIGHT again with your wreckless sinning by calling me and others here, "Dunce."
Christ condemns you for it (Matt. 5/22) . . .

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the clarification. (I think you meant to put the word "not" in between does say?)

I agree with you that the verse does not say we should attack each other. It clearly says to give a defense which is opposite of attack in war.

There are some who do not believe in the Real Presence. They articulate their reason for their belief by using Scripture. My response to them would be along the lines of telling them they are completely and utterly wrong and use Scripture and historical Christian doctrine to back up what I believe and what Scripture clearly teaches.
I ask those who do not believe how partaking unworthily could result in damnation? That's from the Bible. Telling people they are "completely and utterly wrong" almost never works if you want to convince someone of something.

When tell them that their non-belief in the Real Presence could effect their salvation they look on that statement as an attack on what they believe. It is NOT an attack. It is defending the Truth of Scripture with Scripture AND Church history.
This is the route to go, isn't it? Showing concern and love for them. Almost no one is going to get upset if they can see you're not attacking them but are worried about them.

Soooooo us "sheep" need to defend the hope that is in us by proselytizing the Truth when someone contradicts the Truth of the sound doctrine that has been taught. Since you already know everything that Scripture says about sound doctrine I will not quote all those passages and bore you.

I am willing to defend sound doctrine. Some take it as an attack.....:(
It may depend on how things are phrased.

Reactions: Marymog

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey DUNCE.....Gods spiritual Understanding ONLY comes to a man from God IN Heaven...
It is a GIFT to BELIEVERS....obviously something YOU have never experienced....

So your circle talk is but folly.

Glory to God,
Taken
WRONG.

Jesus promised the leaders of His CHURCH that the Holy Spirit would guide it to ALL Truth (John 16:12-15).

He told the Leaders of His CHURCH to go out and teach ALL Nations, Baptizing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19).

His Church is where you’re SUPPOSED to learn about Christ and get your understanding because it is guided by the Holy Spirit.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You make yourself sound more like a goat than a sheep. Sheep depend on their shepherd to defend them.

I said, I would defend my family.

I said, I would not defend my beliefs.

So how about you, who thinks that ^ is the behavior of a goat and think yourself so well acquainted with me to judge me.

So as a Sheep, you would stand and watch your daughter be raped, hoping Jesus would step in?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His Church

His Church is SPIRITUAL...not a Building.

Your Church is a BUILDING...

Article 9 Catholic Catechism
"I BELIEVE IN THE HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH"

is where you’re SUPPOSED to learn about Christ

Established Church Buildings regularly INVITE anyone to COME HEAR "ABOUT" thee Lord God. Most Churches call that a "SCHOOL"...
Protestants call that "Sunday School" and set a particular TIME for the "SCHOOLING", in class rooms.

A CHURCH "SERVICE" is reserved at a particular TIME FOR PRAISE AND WORSHIP AND PRAYER unto thee Lord God, in a Sancturary room.

Not sure what Catholics call their room for praise and worship .... but it looks like a Statuary room lead by men who have enlarged their clothing.

Mark 11
[17] And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer?

NOTHING whatsoever INSTRUCTED or LIMITED or said as you said ("you are supposed to get your') "LEARNING ABOUT GOD, ABOUT CHRIST JESUS" AT ANY PARTICULAR PLACE OR BUILDING.

I disagree with your "SUPPOSED TO" belief, as I disagree with most of what "YOU" say.

Glory to God,

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His Church is SPIRITUAL...not a Building.

Your Church is a BUILDING...

Article 9 Catholic Catechism
"I BELIEVE IN THE HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH"

Established Church Buildings regularly INVITE anyone to COME HEAR "ABOUT" thee Lord God. Most Churches call that a "SCHOOL"...
Protestants call that "Sunday School" and set a particular TIME for the "SCHOOLING", in class rooms.

A CHURCH "SERVICE" is reserved at a particular TIME FOR PRAISE AND WORSHIP AND PRAYER unto thee Lord God, in a Sancturary room.

Not sure what Catholics call their room for praise and worship .... but it looks like a Statuary room lead by men who have enlarged their clothing.

Mark 11
[17] And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer?

NOTHING whatsoever INSTRUCTED or LIMITED or said as you said ("you are supposed to get your') "LEARNING ABOUT GOD, ABOUT CHRIST JESUS" AT ANY PARTICULAR PLACE OR BUILDING.

I disagree with your "SUPPOSED TO" belief, as I disagree with most of what "YOU" say.

Glory to God,
Ummmm, FIRST of all – Christ’s Church is BOTH physical AND Spiritual. It is comprised of real, physical and spiritual PEOPLE who are the Body of Christ with HIM as the Head (Col. 1:18, 1 Cor. 12). So, you’re WRONG – it’s not just spiritual.

Secondly - I’m NOT sure why you think I was referring to a “Building”. I guess that’s as far as your limited thinking takes you.

As for MOST Christians call the building they worship in – it’s called a “church” – not THE Church.

Finally – I couldn’t care less if you disagree with everything I say. They’re not MY ideas anyway.

I’m just parroting the teachings of Christ’s 2000-year-old Church . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

His Church is where you’re SUPPOSED to learn about Christ

Already disagreed with you.
His Church IS SPIRITUAL...and any MEMBER of Christ's Church has ALREADY Learned ABOUT and SUBMITTED their BELIEF to the Lord.....they CONTINUE Learning on a Spiritual LEVEL...THROUGH Christ.

So moving on to your next point...

[QUOTE} and get your understandiong because it is guided by the Holy Spirit.[/QUOTE]

Disagree. Individual MEN WHO have received the Holy Spirit are guided BY the Holy Spirit.

Scripture NEVER teaches "UNDERSTANDING" of Gods Word comes from MEN.

(Your catechism teachs "their" Understanding of Gods Word).

Scripture expressly teaches a HUMAN MAN "IS" a FORMED BODY, of FLESH AND BONES AND BLOOD. <--- IT LIVES, IT DIES, IT ROTS and Returns to DUST.

Scripture expressly teaches it is NOT A MAN of FLESH AND BLOOD that gives a man GODS SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING OF HIS WORD.

Mark 16
[17].... flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee,

Scripture expressly teaches it is God IN HEAVEN AND thee Lord Himself WHO GIVES Individual men "HIS" Spiritual Understanding of "HIS" Word.

Mark 16
[17] (but revealed by ) my Father which is in Heaven.

Luke 24
[45] Then opened he ( Christ Jesus) their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

So I do not agree with your teaching that Understanding Scripture comes from Human Men.

You really should put away your Catholic books and OPEN a Bible and believe what it says without trying to first rewrite it.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Already disagreed with you.
His Church IS SPIRITUAL...and any MEMBER of Christ's Church has ALREADY Learned ABOUT and SUBMITTED their BELIEF to the Lord.....they CONTINUE Learning on a Spiritual LEVEL...THROUGH Christ.
So moving on to your next point...
and get your understandiong because it is guided by the Holy Spirit.
Disagree. Individual MEN WHO have received the Holy Spirit are guided BY the Holy Spirit.
Scripture NEVER teaches "UNDERSTANDING" of Gods Word comes from MEN.

(Your catechism teachs "their" Understanding of Gods Word).

Scripture expressly teaches a HUMAN MAN "IS" a FORMED BODY, of FLESH AND BONES AND BLOOD. <--- IT LIVES, IT DIES, IT ROTS and Returns to DUST.

Scripture expressly teaches it is NOT A MAN of FLESH AND BLOOD that gives a man GODS SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING OF HIS WORD.

Mark 16
[17].... flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee,

Scripture expressly teaches it is God IN HEAVEN AND thee Lord Himself WHO GIVES Individual men "HIS" Spiritual Understanding of "HIS" Word.

Mark 16
[17] (but revealed by ) my Father which is in Heaven.

Luke 24
[45] Then opened he ( Christ Jesus) their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

So I do not agree with your teaching that Understanding Scripture comes from Human Men.
You really should put away your Catholic books and OPEN a Bible and believe what it says without trying to first rewrite it.

Glory to God,
Taken
And YOUR understanding of the Body of Christ is perverted.

Christ’s Body is made up of peoplecreated human beings.
In Acts, Saul was persecuting the Church and Christ asked Him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting ME?

He didn’t say “THEM”. He equates His very SELF with His Church.
YOUR problem – as is the problem with ALL anti-Catholics is that you fail to understand what Christ’s Church IS. Allow me to educate you yet again . . .

- It is the pillar and foundation of truth (2 Tim. 2:15).
- It is the FULLNESS of Christ (Eph. 1:22-23).
- It is CHRIST Himself (Acts 9:4-5).

You ignorant anti-Catholics are always accusing Catholics of loving Christ’s Church more than Christ – which is impossible.

Matt. 28:18-20
Then Jesus came to them and said, “ALL AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, AND TEACHING THEM TO OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

ALL AUTHORITY has been given to Christ’s Church (Matt. 16:18-19, 18:15-18,28:18-20, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-16, John 20:21-23).

Finally – why do you keep using the word “thee”??
“Thee”
means “YOU” in Elizabethan English. YOU ignorantly use it as a fancy way of saying “The” – which is incorrect.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said, I would defend my family.

I said, I would not defend my beliefs.

So how about you, who thinks that ^ is the behavior of a goat and think yourself so well acquainted with me to judge me.

So as a Sheep, you would stand and watch your daughter be raped, hoping Jesus would step in?

Glory to God,
Taken
No one is raping your daughter here. No one is attacking anyone in your family. We are not talking about someone defending others.

What would you call what you're doing in this thread? Is it doing you any good? Is it doing anyone any good? I think it's wasting your time. You could probably find something to do that you enjoyed. If you don't think it's a waste of time, it's fine with me. I'm not your boss, that's for sure.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is raping your daughter here. No one is attacking anyone in your family. We are not talking about someone defending others.

I was, speaking on my own behalf of WHAT I DEFEND and DO NOT DEFEND.

And if you think that puts me on the side of a goat, that's you, for some reason unbeknownst to me.

What would you call what you're doing in this thread?

Exactly what the First Post says.

Is it doing you any good?

It has revealed a devil on this forum and his methods...
He picks a victim.
He makes a false claim FOR THEM.
He then declares the Scriptural Consequence
...APPLIES TO THEM.
He NEVER proves the victim made the claim.

Is it doing anyone any good?

For those who Understand HOW devils operate, IMO, always good to know WHO they are.

I think it's wasting your time.

We don't think the same.
I think Judas revealed himself as a devil, and JESUS confirmed it, and it was beneficial for others .... Judas' "Jewish" brothers, to not be fooled by Judas.

JESUS came to form a NEW "Brotherhood"...
An Exclusive Brotherhood...that does NOT include those without the Seed of God.

You could probably find something to do that you enjoyed. If you don't think it's a waste of time, it's fine with me. I'm not your boss, that's for sure.

Don't confuse your lack of understanding what I do, with me not enjoying what I do.

Glory to God,
Taken