BreadOfLife ~ UNPROVEN CLAIMS..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And YOUR understanding of the Body of Christ is perverted.

Christ’s Body is made up of peoplecreated human beings.
In Acts, Saul was persecuting the Church and Christ asked Him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting ME?

He didn’t say “THEM”. He equates His very SELF with His Church.
YOUR problem – as is the problem with ALL anti-Catholics is that you fail to understand what Christ’s Church IS. Allow me to educate you yet again . . .

- It is the pillar and foundation of truth (2 Tim. 2:15).
- It is the FULLNESS of Christ (Eph. 1:22-23).
- It is CHRIST Himself (Acts 9:4-5).

You ignorant anti-Catholics are always accusing Catholics of loving Christ’s Church more than Christ – which is impossible.

Matt. 28:18-20
Then Jesus came to them and said, “ALL AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, AND TEACHING THEM TO OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

ALL AUTHORITY has been given to Christ’s Church (Matt. 16:18-19, 18:15-18,28:18-20, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-16, John 20:21-23).

Finally – why do you keep using the word “thee”??
“Thee”
means “YOU” in Elizabethan English. YOU ignorantly use it as a fancy way of saying “The” – which is incorrect.

LOL

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And YOUR understanding of the Body of Christ is perverted.

Christ’s Body is made up of peoplecreated human beings.
In Acts, Saul was persecuting the Church and Christ asked Him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting ME?

He didn’t say “THEM”. He equates His very SELF with His Church.
YOUR problem – as is the problem with ALL anti-Catholics is that you fail to understand what Christ’s Church IS. Allow me to educate you yet again . . .

- It is the pillar and foundation of truth (2 Tim. 2:15).
- It is the FULLNESS of Christ (Eph. 1:22-23).
- It is CHRIST Himself (Acts 9:4-5).

You ignorant anti-Catholics are always accusing Catholics of loving Christ’s Church more than Christ – which is impossible.

Matt. 28:18-20
Then Jesus came to them and said, “ALL AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, AND TEACHING THEM TO OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

ALL AUTHORITY has been given to Christ’s Church (Matt. 16:18-19, 18:15-18,28:18-20, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-16, John 20:21-23).

Finally – why do you keep using the word “thee”??
“Thee”
means “YOU” in Elizabethan English. YOU ignorantly use it as a fancy way of saying “The” – which is incorrect.

LOL...missed the point did ya..

YOU do NOT get Gods Understanding of His WORD....
From the Bible!
From A Church, Thee Church, The Church!
From Human men!
From a Catechism book!

But you did not know that, and WHY you gave the WRONG answer when you were asked the question.

Glory to God
Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was, speaking on my own behalf of WHAT I DEFEND and DO NOT DEFEND.

And if you think that puts me on the side of a goat, that's you, for some reason unbeknownst to me.

Exactly what the First Post says.

It has revealed a devil on this forum and his methods...
He picks a victim.
He makes a false claim FOR THEM.
He then declares the Scriptural Consequence
...APPLIES TO THEM.
He NEVER proves the victim made the claim.

For those who Understand HOW devils operate, IMO, always good to know WHO they are.

We don't think the same.
I think Judas revealed himself as a devil, and JESUS confirmed it, and it was beneficial for others .... Judas' "Jewish" brothers, to not be fooled by Judas.

JESUS came to form a NEW "Brotherhood"...
An Exclusive Brotherhood...that does NOT include those without the Seed of God.

Don't confuse your lack of understanding what I do, with me not enjoying what I do.

Glory to God,
Taken
Do you think anyone here takes what Bread of Life says seriously? I don't. There may be one or two people who might at first, but I don't think people need you or me to expose him. I do understand your point, really I do, but I'm not sure he needs exposing.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think anyone here takes what Bread of Life says seriously? I don't. There may be one or two people who might at first, but I don't think people need you or me to expose him. I do understand your point, really I do, but I'm not sure he needs exposing.

Thanks for your response.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL...missed the point did ya..

YOU do NOT get Gods Understanding of His WORD....
From the Bible!
From A Church, Thee Church, The Church!
From Human men!
From a Catechism book!

But you did not know that, and WHY you gave the WRONG answer when you were asked the question.

Glory to God
Taken
This, coming from a person who doesn’t have the foggiest CLUE as to WHO Christ and His Church are.

Go back and read post #418, where I explained it to you.

You keep making the moronic error that Christ is different than His Church or somehow “separated”. They are INSEPERABLE (Acts 9:4-5).

Jesus gave His Church ALL AUTHORITY to teach the WORLD what He taught the Apostles (Matt. 29:18-20). He told His Church that it would be guided by the Holy Spirit to ALL TRUTH (John 16:121-15).

YOU may have learned your aberrant theology from the First Protestant Church of Elm St. – but I learned from Christ through His Church, His BODY . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, then - it's a good thing I’m not here to change YOUR obstinate mind – or Taken’s.
The only one who can break through YOUR ignorance and obstinacy is the Holy Spirit.

I’m just here to expose your nonsense and lies about the Catholic Church so that those visiting this site won’t be seduced by them . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This, coming from a person who doesn’t have the foggiest CLUE as to WHO Christ and His Church are.

Go back and read post #418, where I explained it to you.

You keep making the moronic error that Christ is different than His Church or somehow “separated”. They are INSEPERABLE (Acts 9:4-5).

Jesus gave His Church ALL AUTHORITY to teach the WORLD what He taught the Apostles (Matt. 29:18-20). He told His Church that it would be guided by the Holy Spirit to ALL TRUTH (John 16:121-15).

YOU may have learned your aberrant theology from the First Protestant Church of Elm St. – but I learned from Christ through His Church, His BODY . . .

Christ's Church ~
1) Christ is the Head.
2) Christ is the Cornerstone.
3) The ROCK of Christ's Church IS:
JESUS "IS" the Christ, the Son of thee Living God.
4) The MeMBeRS of Christ's Church
Prophets, Apostles, all men who have BECOME sons of God.
5) Every Member Connected AS a son of God.
6) Every Member as stone added upon stone.
7) Every Member Held Together By;
Jesus "IS" the Christ, the Son of thee Living God.

UNLESS YOU ARE taught by a CATHOLIC!

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ's Church ~
1) Christ is the Head.
2) Christ is the Cornerstone.
3) The ROCK of Christ's Church IS:
JESUS "IS" the Christ, the Son of thee Living God.
4) The MeMBeRS of Christ's Church
Prophets, Apostles, all men who have BECOME sons of God.
5) Every Member Connected AS a son of God.
6) Every Member as stone added upon stone.
7) Every Member Held Together By;
Jesus "IS" the Christ, the Son of thee Living God.

UNLESS YOU ARE taught by a CATHOLIC!

Glory to God,
Taken
Really?

The Bible says that Jesus called SIMON the Kepha (ROCK) that He would build His Church on (Matt. 16:18). This is why Peter is referred to as “Cephas” in Paul’s letters because “Cephas” is a Greek transliteration (sorry for the big word) of the Aramaic “Kepha”, which means “ROCK”.

As for being “members” of His Church – Protestants are incorporated into the body of Christ (the Church) through Baptism – but have voluntarily separated themselves from it.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really?

The Bible says that Jesus called SIMON the Kepha (ROCK) that He would build His Church on (Matt. 16:18). This is why Peter is referred to as “Cephas” in Paul’s letters because “Cephas” is a Greek transliteration (sorry for the big word) of the Aramaic “Kepha”, which means “ROCK”.

As for being “members” of His Church – Protestants are incorporated into the body of Christ (the Church) through Baptism – but have voluntarily separated themselves from it.

LOL-

Deut 32
[4] He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL-

Deut 32
[4] He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Glory to God,
Taken
And as I have had to school you on several occasions - THREE people in Scripture are referred to as "THE ROCK":
- Abraham - Isa. 51:1-2
- Jesus - Matt. 21:42, Mark 12:10
- Simon (Peter) - Matt. 16:18

Don't just ignorantly quote Scripture.
LEARN what it means . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as I have had to school you on several occasions - THREE people in Scripture are referred to as "THE ROCK":
- Abraham - Isa. 51:1-2
- Jesus - Matt. 21:42, Mark 12:10
- Simon (Peter) - Matt. 16:18

Don't just ignorantly quote Scripture.
LEARN what it means . . .

That's the Point!
A man LEARNS the "WORD OF GOD", by hearing and reading "Scripture".
A man IS "GIVEN the MEANING" "OF" the WORD of GOD, "by God Himself."

You teach YOU can LEARN the MEANING "OF" the WORD of GOD, "FROM MEN". YOU CAN'T.

You teach "Peter" "IS" .... The "Rock" of "your Catholic Church"...and thereafter Catholic Men APPOINT "ANOTHER" Rock when "their" Rock dies or steps down.

The Catholic Church INVENTS the TITLE..."POPE."

The Catholic Church then Declares "ALL" encompassing Authority over Christ's Church is UNDER the one who Hold the Title of "POPE".

Then the Catholic Church bestows the Title of "POPE" upon Peter. (Posthumously....of course), and DECLARES "Peter" "IS" the Catholic Church's "Rock".

The Catholic Church then:
Declares and Teaches;

Peter was Given "ALL" Authority over Christ's Church.,
Peter IS the Catholic Churches First Pope.
Peter IS the Catholic Churches Rock.
And Every man who is thereafter APPOINTED by Catholic men, to Succeed, man after man to be APPOINTED the Title POPE, that that man becomes the POPE, Exclusive Authority Holder of ALL authority of the Catholic Church which "they declared" Christ's Church, and every Pope IS Their Rock and ...........
A Catholics "Holy Father."

Pretty conniving gig y'all got going on....
And while it is shrouded in Scriptural Words, It is Not what the Word of God Taught...nor is it the Understanding of the Word of God.
(And none seem to pay much attention to ...
The FACT that Peter was DEAD and completely UNAWARE or knowingly a part of what the Catholics have invented and drug his Name into.)

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the Point!
A man LEARNS the "WORD OF GOD", by hearing and reading "Scripture".
A man IS "GIVEN the MEANING" "OF" the WORD of GOD, "by God Himself."

You teach YOU can LEARN the MEANING "OF" the WORD of GOD, "FROM MEN". YOU CAN'T.

You teach "Peter" "IS" .... The "Rock" of "your Catholic Church"...and thereafter Catholic Men APPOINT "ANOTHER" Rock when "their" Rock dies or steps down.

The Catholic Church INVENTS the TITLE..."POPE."

The Catholic Church then Declares "ALL" encompassing Authority over Christ's Church is UNDER the one who Hold the Title of "POPE".

Then the Catholic Church bestows the Title of "POPE" upon Peter. (Posthumously....of course), and DECLARES "Peter" "IS" the Catholic Church's "Rock".

The Catholic Church then:
Declares and Teaches;

Peter was Given "ALL" Authority over Christ's Church.,
Peter IS the Catholic Churches First Pope.
Peter IS the Catholic Churches Rock.

And Every man who is thereafter APPOINTED by Catholic men, to Succeed, man after man to be APPOINTED the Title POPE, that that man becomes the POPE, Exclusive Authority Holder of ALL authority of the Catholic Church which "they declared" Christ's Church, and every Pope IS Their Rock and ...........
A Catholics "Holy Father."

Pretty conniving gig y'all got going on....
And while it is shrouded in Scriptural Words, It is Not what the Word of God Taught...nor is it the Understanding of the Word of God.
(And none seem to pay much attention to ...
The FACT that Peter was DEAD and completely UNAWARE or knowingly a part of what the Catholics have invented and drug his Name into.)

Glory to God,
Taken
Ummmmm, first of all, Einstein - there is NO such title as "Pope".
I have educated you several times about this so we can't blame this on your usual ignorance. This is flat-out dishonesty.

The Pope has eight official Titles - and NOT ONE of them is "Pope". Pope is simply a term of endearment and comes from the Latin word meaning "Papa".

As for your list above in RED - it's all Biblical:
- Peter was Given "ALL" Authority over Christ's Church (Matt. 16:19, John 21:15-19)
- Peter IS the Catholic Churches First Pope (Matt. 16:18-19, Luke 22:31)
- Peter IS the Catholic Churches Rock (Matt. 16:18)

NOTHING you are claiming is unbiblical. It's just YOUR refusal to accept God's will . . .

Luke 10:16
“The one who hears YOU hears ME, and the one who rejects YOU rejects ME, and the one who rejects ME rejects HIM who sent me.”

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmm, first of all, Einstein - there is NO such title as "Pope".
I have educated you several times about this so we can't blame this on your usual ignorance. This is flat-out dishonesty.

The Pope has eight official Titles - and NOT ONE of them is "Pope". Pope is simply a term of endearment and comes from the Latin word meaning "Papa".

As for your list above in RED - it's all Biblical:
- Peter was Given "ALL" Authority over Christ's Church (Matt. 16:19, John 21:15-19)
- Peter IS the Catholic Churches First Pope (Matt. 16:18-19, Luke 22:31)
- Peter IS the Catholic Churches Rock (Matt. 16:18)

NOTHING you are claiming is unbiblical. It's just YOUR refusal to accept God's will . . .

Luke 10:16
“The one who hears YOU hears ME, and the one who rejects YOU rejects ME, and the one who rejects ME rejects HIM who sent me.”

Ya ya, sure sure...the Catholic Pope is not a Title, exclusive to One man at a time.....<--- LOL

Catholic Catcheism ~

The episcopal college and its head, the Pope

880 When Christ instituted the Twelve, "he constituted [them] in the form of a college or permanent assembly, at the head of which he placed Peter, chosen from among them."398 Just as "by the Lord's institution, St. Peter and the rest of the apostles constitute a single apostolic college, so in like fashion the Roman Pontiff, Peter's successor, and the bishops, the successors of the apostles, are related with and united to one another."399

881 The Lord made Simon alone, whom he named Peter, the "rock" of his Church. He gave him the keys of his Church and instituted him shepherd of the whole flock.400 "The office of binding and loosing which was given to Peter was also assigned to the college of apostles united to its head."401 This pastoral office of Peter and the other apostles belongs to the Church's very foundation and is continued by the bishops under the primacy of the Pope.

882 The Pope, Bishop of Rome and Peter's successor, "is the perpetual and visible source and foundation of the unity both of the bishops and of the whole company of the faithful."402 "For the Roman Pontiff, by reason of his office as Vicar of Christ, and as pastor of the entire Church has full, supreme, and universal power over the whole Church, a power which he can always exercise unhindered."403

883 "The college or body of bishops has no authority unless united with the Roman Pontiff, Peter's successor, as its head." As such, this college has "supreme and full authority over the universal Church; but this power cannot be exercised without the agreement of the Roman Pontiff."404

Popes...Catholic Gentiles....however Peter was a Jew, Appointed By Jesus, to continue SEEKING Jews.

Anyone with the True Understanding of the Word of God....

KNOWS;
God IS the Rock
Christ IS the Rock
And Christ's church is BEING BUILT stone upon stone, rock upon rock, by each and every man who Becomes MADE a new creature IN Christ.

1 Cor 10 [4] And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

So Peter is your "rock"....whoop whoop

Christ thee Lord God is my "R ock"....
I follow Him. He follows me. Forever I am WITH Him. I am NEVER WITHOUT Him.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya ya, sure sure...the Catholic Pope is not a Title, exclusive to One man at a time.....<--- LOL

Catholic Catcheism ~

The episcopal college and its head, the Pope

880 When Christ instituted the Twelve, "he constituted [them] in the form of a college or permanent assembly, at the head of which he placed Peter, chosen from among them."398 Just as "by the Lord's institution, St. Peter and the rest of the apostles constitute a single apostolic college, so in like fashion the Roman Pontiff, Peter's successor, and the bishops, the successors of the apostles, are related with and united to one another."399

881 The Lord made Simon alone, whom he named Peter, the "rock" of his Church. He gave him the keys of his Church and instituted him shepherd of the whole flock.400 "The office of binding and loosing which was given to Peter was also assigned to the college of apostles united to its head."401 This pastoral office of Peter and the other apostles belongs to the Church's very foundation and is continued by the bishops under the primacy of the Pope.

882 The Pope, Bishop of Rome and Peter's successor, "is the perpetual and visible source and foundation of the unity both of the bishops and of the whole company of the faithful."402 "For the Roman Pontiff, by reason of his office as Vicar of Christ, and as pastor of the entire Church has full, supreme, and universal power over the whole Church, a power which he can always exercise unhindered."403

883 "The college or body of bishops has no authority unless united with the Roman Pontiff, Peter's successor, as its head." As such, this college has "supreme and full authority over the universal Church; but this power cannot be exercised without the agreement of the Roman Pontiff."404

Popes...Catholic Gentiles....however Peter was a Jew, Appointed By Jesus, to continue SEEKING Jews.

Anyone with the True Understanding of the Word of God....

KNOWS;
God IS the Rock
Christ IS the Rock
And Christ's church is BEING BUILT stone upon stone, rock upon rock, by each and every man who Becomes MADE a new creature IN Christ.

1 Cor 10 [4] And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

So Peter is your "rock"....whoop whoop

Christ thee Lord God is my "R ock"....
I follow Him. He follows me. Forever I am WITH Him. I am NEVER WITHOUT Him.

Glory to God,
Taken
And Abraham is the ROCK (Isa. (51:1-2)
And Peter is the ROCK (Matt. 16:18)
Does the Bible LIE - or do you simply reject it??

Peter was sent ONLY to the Jews??
WHO was Cornelius and ALL of the people in his household??

STUDY your Bible . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Abraham is the ROCK (Isa. (51:1-2)
And Peter is the ROCK (Matt. 16:18)
Does the Bible LIE - or do you simply reject it??

Peter was sent ONLY to the Jews??
WHO was Cornelius and ALL of the people in his household??

STUDY your Bible . . .

LOL ~ misplaced your Q-tips again???

Still struggling to know the Difference Between; THE Rock....and A rock? Awe...

THE Rock is God, is Christ.

Oh, oh, oh, and as I already quoted Scripture to inform you....Every Prophet and Every Apostle are "rocks' and Every man who is (actually) Born of the SEED of God are "rocks'.

It is a FOUNDATION of Christ's Church that is Continually Growing and Established EVERY TIME A man BECOMES "a son of God"...

But how would you know that....since you were taught Peter is THE Rock...and your place is to Keep trying to Not Sin Against God.

What you learned is being established upon Peter (alone) is a house of men, that by their own power try really hard to not MAKE a Habit of Committing sin Against God.

You quote Scripture....You pay lip service....
But you haven't a clue, or interested in HOW TO Become a son of God or what that means. Awe.

But Kudos...
The Catholics find you acceptable as a good and gullible Catholic.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are charging I believe....
Christ is INSEPARABLE from His Church?

LOL ~

BY WHAT EVIDENCE, do YOU make such a CLAIM for me?

Oh, never mind. You're Catholic, that's your MO, TO MAKE FALSE CLAIMS for other people, WITHOUT EVIDENCE!

MY claims are clearly written on this Forum.

Men...BECOME Converted...
... Matt 18 - [3] ... Verily I say unto you,...be converted...

Christ IS the Rock, Foundation of His Church.
... 1 Cor 10 - [4]..that Rock was Christ...

Christ is the Head of His Church.
... Eph 5: [23] Christ is the head of the church: ...

Christ is the Savior of His Church.
... Eph. 5: [23] Christ ...is the saviour...

Christ is the QUICKENING Spirit.
... 1 Cor 15: [45] ... the last Adam was made a Quickening spirit.

Christ is the Spirit of TRUTH.
...John 16: 913] ... he, the Spirit of truth...

Christ is the SEED of God..
... Gal 3: [16] ... thy seed, which is Christ.

Clearly I have testified;
A Converted man IS Become "Born of God".

Clearly Scripture has revealed;
Whosoever is Born of God...
DOES NOT....CAN NOT...COMMIT SIN.

1 John 3: [9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

CLEARLY Scripture REVEALS WHICH Scriptures "APPLY" To a CONVERTED MAN, and WHICH Scriptures "DO NOT APPLY" To a CONVERTED MAN".

ONCE a man IS Repentant, Forgiven, Saved, Born Again....that man IS a Member of Christ's Church........... FOREVER...
OSAS.

BUT YOU...with your Catholic mantra...
Consistently make Boastful CLAIMS for YOURSELF....
YOU claim, without repentance, without forgiveness, YOU were BORN AGAIN.
YOU claim, YOU were BORN AGAIN...and CONTINUE to SIN.
YOU claim, YOU "can SEPARATE" yourself FROM Christ, "by throwing your salvation BACK IN His face".

AND ~
YOU make FALSE CLAIMS FOR men WHO ARE "Born of God".
YOU Claim, THEY CAN, "throw their salvation back in His face".
YOU Claim, THEY DO NOT, "have the truth IN Them".
YOU Claim, "they" CONTINUE TO SIN.

BOL...
YOU have been WARNED, ASKED, TOLD, to STOP making False Claims for Converted men.
BUT YOU Persist, As you have been TAUGHT by your Catholic teachers to STAND AGAINST all things that ARE NOT Catholic.
YOU are a Fraud, and a Converted mans ADVERSARY.

There IS A REASON men CHOOSE to NOT Be, Remain, Become Catholic...and that Reason IS TO NOT BeCOME ........ LIKE YOU.

YOU PAY LIP SERVICE, then ARGUE AGAINST WHAT YOU CLAIM!

YOU SAY...

Christ is different than His Church or somehow “separated”. They are INSEPERABLE (Acts 9:4-5).

WHILE YOU ALSO SAY...

Reference;
Bible Study Forum
Thread: CAN WE FALL AWAY?
Post # 358 BreadofLife

A person "CAN" be Baptized with the Holy Spirit - and "later" fall away and be LOST "by his own doing".

Gee BOL...SHARP AS A MARBLE ... Clear and concise Catholic Teaching....

Christ and His Church INSEPERABLE...oh, oh, oh.......unless the MAN decides to SEPARATE himself....??? As the Catholic BOL teaches?

BOO....FALSE!

John 10
[28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall "any man" pluck them out of my hand..

STOP with your utter nonsense BOL...
Come into the LIGHT.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL ~ misplaced your Q-tips again???

Still struggling to know the Difference Between; THE Rock....and A rock? Awe...

THE Rock is God, is Christ.

Oh, oh, oh, and as I already quoted Scripture to inform you....Every Prophet and Every Apostle are "rocks' and Every man who is (actually) Born of the SEED of God are "rocks'.

It is a FOUNDATION of Christ's Church that is Continually Growing and Established EVERY TIME A man BECOMES "a son of God"...

But how would you know that....since you were taught Peter is THE Rock...and your place is to Keep trying to Not Sin Against God.

What you learned is being established upon Peter (alone) is a house of men, that by their own power try really hard to not MAKE a Habit of Committing sin Against God.

You quote Scripture....You pay lip service....
But you haven't a clue, or interested in HOW TO Become a son of God or what that means. Awe.

But Kudos...
The Catholics find you acceptable as a good and gullible Catholic.

Glory to God,
Taken
Isaiah 51:1-2
Look to THE ROCK from which you were cut and to the quarry from which you were hewn;
look to Abraham, your father, and to Sarah, who gave you birth.

For cryin' out loud - do your homework for once.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, then - it's a good thing I’m not here to change YOUR obstinate mind – or Taken’s.
The only one who can break through YOUR ignorance and obstinacy is the Holy Spirit.

I’m just here to expose your nonsense and lies about the Catholic Church so that those visiting this site won’t be seduced by them . . .
Thank you for your opinion.