BreadOfLife ~ UNPROVEN CLAIMS..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are charging I believe....
Christ is INSEPARABLE from His Church?
LOL ~
BY WHAT EVIDENCE, do YOU make such a CLAIM for me?
I DIDN'T make that claim - the Word of GOD did.
JESUS told Saul who was persecuting His Church:

Acts 9:5

"I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting"

The Holy Spirit calls the Church the very FULLNESS of Christ (Eph. 1:22-23).
If YOU don't believe these things - that's YOUR problem . . .
Clearly Scripture has revealed;
Whosoever is Born of God...
DOES NOT....CAN NOT...COMMIT SIN.

1 John 3: [9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

CLEARLY Scripture REVEALS WHICH Scriptures "APPLY" To a CONVERTED MAN, and WHICH Scriptures "DO NOT APPLY" To a CONVERTED MAN".

ONCE a man IS Repentant, Forgiven, Saved, Born Again....that man IS a Member of Christ's Church........... FOREVER...
OSAS.
WRONG.
John was converted, yet HE wrote:

1 John 1:8
If WE claim to be without sin, WE deceive OURSELVES and the truth is not in US.

STUDY
your Bible - don't just quote it . . .

Consistently make Boastful CLAIMS for YOURSELF....
YOU claim, without repentance, without forgiveness, YOU were BORN AGAIN.
YOU claim, YOU were BORN AGAIN...and CONTINUE to SIN.
YOU claim, YOU "can SEPARATE" yourself FROM Christ, "by throwing your salvation BACK IN His face".

AND ~
YOU make FALSE CLAIMS FOR men WHO ARE "Born of God".
YOU Claim, THEY CAN, "throw their salvation back in His face".
YOU Claim, THEY DO NOT, "have the truth IN Them".
YOU Claim, "they" CONTINUE TO SIN.

BOL...
YOU have been WARNED, ASKED, TOLD, to STOP making False Claims for Converted men.
BUT YOU Persist, As you have been TAUGHT by your Catholic teachers to STAND AGAINST all things that ARE NOT Catholic.
YOU are a Fraud, and a Converted mans ADVERSARY.
There IS A REASON men CHOOSE to NOT Be, Remain, Become Catholic...and that Reason IS TO NOT BeCOME ........ LIKE YOU.
YOU PAY LIP SERVICE, then ARGUE AGAINST WHAT YOU CLAIM!
YOU SAY...
WHILE YOU ALSO SAY...
Reference;
Bible Study Forum
Thread: CAN WE FALL AWAY?
Post # 358 BreadofLife

Gee BOL...SHARP AS A MARBLE ... Clear and concise Catholic Teaching....
Christ and His Church INSEPERABLE...oh, oh, oh.......unless the MAN decides to SEPARATE himself....??? As the Catholic BOL teaches?
BOO....FALSE!

John 10
[28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall "any man" pluck them out of my hand..

STOP with your utter nonsense BOL...
Come into the LIGHT.

Glory to God,
Taken
WRONG again.

The Bible is CLEAR that we can fall away - even AFTER being born again.
Your man-made OSAS doctrine was invented in the 16th century . . .

Romans 11:22
“See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness to you, provided you REMAIN in his kindness; otherwise you to will be cut off.”
Paul is warning the faithful to REMAIN in God’s favor or they will lose their salvation. How can they lose what they never had?

Hebrews 10:26-27
“If we sin deliberately AFTER receiving KNOWLEDGE of the truth, there no longer remains sacrifice for sins but a fearful prospect of judgment and a flaming fire that is going to consume the adversaries.”
This is a clear warning that falling away from God will result in the loss of our salvation. The Greek ford for “knowledge” used here is NOT the usual word (oida). This is talking about a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei). This verse is about CHRISTIANS who had an EPIGNOSIS of Christ and who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

2 Peter 2:20-22
For if they, having escaped the defilements of the world through the KNOWLEDGE of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, again become entangled and overcome by them, their last condition is worse than their first.
For it would have been better for them not to have KNOWN the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment handed down to them.

Here, Peter illustrates that those who had a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei) of Christ – CHRISTIANS – who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

Matt. 5:13
You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
This one is self-explanatory - even to a blind person . . .

1 Cor. 9:27
"I pummel my body and subdue it, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified."
Paul is saying that he wrestles with his own fleshly desires so that he might not fall back into sin.

2 Peter 3:17
Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.
Peter is warning the faithful not to fall back into sin and lawlessness.

1 John 2:24
See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. IF it does, you also will REMAIN in the Son and in the Father.
This is an admonition to try to remain faithful.

Rev. 3:5
He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
God cannot blot out a name that was never there in the first place. He is talking about CHRISTIANS who are already saved and how they can LOSE their salvation.

Rev. 22:19
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
How can God “take away” somebody’s “share” of heaven if they never had it to begin with? This is about CHRISTIANS who may or may NOT make it into Heaven.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 51:1-2
Look to THE ROCK from which you were cut and to the quarry from which you were hewn;
look to Abraham, your father, and to Sarah, who gave you birth.

For cryin' out loud - do your homework for once.

AWE...poor thing for you to be counted among those who can hear and read, but cannot understand. :(

I am well aware Abraham is my faithful earthly father...
And have already, in detail acknowledge Abraham is my father...
And WHEN and HOW that was MADE possible.

Just as you have already acknowledged;
The Pope is your Holy Father because, you are Catholic, and as a Catholic, YOU yield your allegience to YOUR Pope. (Whoever that is at the moment)...giggle.

Glory To God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I DIDN'T make that claim - the Word of GOD did.

I am well aware of WHO Christ the Lord Jesus and His Church are....and that they can NEVER BE SEPARATED...

I find it a STRANGE OXYMORON....when a Catholic, such as YOURSELF...
PAYS LIP Service;
Saying Christ and His Church can NOT BE SEPARATED...
AND;
THEN tries to Argue Christ's Church (members) CAN FALL AWAY.

BOL Catholic teaching...
Converted men;
Can NEVER Be Separated...
Can FALL AWAY...

LOL

Glory To God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Taken quoted Scripture;
1 John 3:
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born God.

BreadOfLife response Post #441

Thank you for clarifying for the umpteenth time, YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH SCRIPTURE.

No need to keep repeating yourself.
I am convinced YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL SCRIPTURE!

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John was converted, yet HE wrote:

If WE claim to be without sin, WE deceive OURSELVES and the truth is not in US.

You have repeated this verse over and over and over and over and over and over...

TRY REALLY HARD to NOT WANDER OFF on a Tangent....STAY ON THIS VERSE....

And TELL US, what ALL "YOU" think "THIS" Verse MEANS.....and the "PURPOSE" of "THIS" Verse.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then point me to the POST where you "refuted" my evidence . . .

No...I will not yield to your DEFLECTION and answer you one more thing Until you prove your claim.

UNTIL then, you REMAIN a Liar.
You can mend your reputation in the appropriate OP, or leave your reputation as it now stands.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have repeated this verse over and over and over and over and over and over...
TRY REALLY HARD to NOT WANDER OFF on a Tangent....STAY ON THIS VERSE....

And TELL US, what ALL "YOU" think "THIS" Verse MEANS.....and the "PURPOSE" of "THIS" Verse.

Glory to God,
Taken
No...I will not yield to your DEFLECTION and answer you one more thing Until you prove your claim.

UNTIL then, you REMAIN a Liar.
You can mend your reputation in the appropriate OP, or leave your reputation as it now stands.

Glory to God,
Taken
I have explained this verse to you MANY times now.

When YOU present a refutation of the verses I presented that destroy your false Protestant doctrine of OSAS – then I will explain 1 John 1:8 to you again.

YOUR turn . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have explained this verse to you MANY times now.

When YOU present a refutation of the verses I presented that destroy your false Protestant doctrine of OSAS – then I will explain 1 John 1:8 to you again.

YOUR turn . . .

You have claimed...I said

I said I have not sin

I have NEVER claimed that.

The scripture is CLEAR, the one who SPEAKS for himself and makes that claim, that Scripture then APPLIES TO THAT person.

Now try again...What do you think I have said that supposedly makes that claim.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have claimed...I said

I have NEVER claimed that.
The scripture is CLEAR, the one who SPEAKS for himself and makes that claim, that Scripture then APPLIES TO THAT person.

Now try again...What do you think I have said that supposedly makes that claim.

Glory to God,
Taken
Nonsense.

I’ve proven repeatedly that you have claimed to be without sin, having been:

a) Forgiven of ALL past sin.
b) Unable to sin anymore

This would make you SIN-FREE– and 1 John 1:8 says that you have deceived yourself and that the truth is NOT in you.

You can dance around the issue all you want – but a + b = SIN-FREE.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense.

I’ve proven repeatedly that you have claimed to be without sin, having been:

a) Forgiven of ALL past sin.
b) Unable to sin anymore.

Those are YOUR words.

My words SAID:
I was born IN SIN.
^ THAT IS HAVING SIN.
I have SINNED.
^ THAT IS COMMITTING SIN.
ALL my SIN IS FORGIVEN.
^ THAT IS the Lords Forgiveness TO ME.
The Lord COVERED MY SIN, with HIS LIGHT.
^ THAT IS HAVING COVERED SIN.
The Lord CAN NOT SEE MY SIN.
^ THAT IS the Power of the Lords LIGHT overpowering the DARKNESS of MY SIN.
The Lords Spirit IS IN ME.
The Lords Seed IS IN ME.
The Lords Power IS IN ME.
I CAN NEVER AGAIN "COMMIT" SIN AGAINST the Lord.
^ THAT IS THE POWER THAT KEEPS ME FREE FROM SIN.
^ THAT IS THE A Gift TO Me FROM the Lord, THAT I CAN NO LONGER "COMMIT" SIN.
And Accordingly, I have claimed, I SIN "NO MORE".

Obviously COMMITTING SIN, is an ACTION.

MY BODY has NOT YET Received IT's NEW Glorified BODY...

I have NEVER Claimed to HAVE NO SIN.

This would make you SIN-FREE

Again, those are YOUR WORDS. They are NOT Scripture. They are NOT the Lords Teaching. Scripture teaches ONLY thee Lord God is (not your words), but WITHOUT SIN.

The FULL Scripture says;

[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

"IF" ...
We say.....WE WHO? You talking FOR ME? No...Each individual speaking FOR HIMSELF!
"IF" we say we "HAVE" no sin.

I have NEVER said that.
Saying I was BORN IN SIN.....hello dude, IS NOT CLAIMING TO HAVE NO SIN! It IS CLAIMING TO "HAVE" SIN!!!

And WHY would YOU THINK YOU are AUTHORIZED TO MAKE CLAIMS FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELF?

and 1 John 1:8 says that you have deceived yourself and that the truth is NOT in you.

The TRUTH is NOT IN A PERSON WHOM "THAT PERSON" claims to HAVE NO SIN.
( you know, or should know....like a person who DOES NOT BELIEVE SIN EXISTS )

THE TRUTH Absolutely IS IN A Person who has BECOME CONVERTED.

And IF you spent more time READING and BELIEVING Scripture YOU SHOULD have LEARNED THE KNOWLEDGE the Lord has provided.

MY Salvation and Quickened Spirit...IS BECAUSE of "MY" Beliefs, "MY" Relationship with the Lord, "MY" being in Agreement with the Lord, "MY" choices to BE WITH the Lord.

And What exactly does that HAVE TO DO WITH YOU or What you Think or WHAT you SAY FOR Other People? NOTHING!

Scripture NEVER instructed me TO BELIEVE IN YOU, Follow you, Trust you. Nor Do I.

You can dance around the issue all you want – but a + b = SIN-FREE.

Scripture is CLEAR.
And Individual who says THEY HAVE NO SIN...DOES not speak the Truth.

Not once have I claimed that....but IN FACT claimed the EXACT OPPOSITE.

YOU however have some SELF-APPOINTED authority thinking you can SPEAK LIES, FLASE CLAIMS for other people....

Really, BY WHAT AUTHORITY DO YOU think you make FALSE CLAIMS FOR ME? I gave you NO authority to SPEAK FOR ME. Scripture gave you NO authority to SPEAK FOR ME.
And I expressly TOLD YOU TO STOP speaking FOR ME.

You want to Stick with SIN-FREE?
Those are YOUR WORDS...Where is that in Scripture? Where is that IN ANYTHING I have claimed? Doesn't exist, EXCEPT IN YOUR WORDS.

Do you REALLY NOT NOTICE YOU MAKE UP CLAIMS, that noone has said, that Scripture does not say....and then go on and on LYING saying that is what an other HAS SAID.

Do you NOT KNOW everyone here SEES, YOU making up Lies...and you can NEVER EVER show the other person SAYING WHAT YOU HAVE SAID "FOR THEM"?

You really should let People speak for themselves.

I COMMIT SIN NO MORE.

^ THAT is my claim ABOUT Commission of Sin....which is not the same as HAVING Sin.

IF you don't UNDERSTAND THAT...YOUR problem, NOT MINE.

It does not give you the RIGHT to Lie in an ATTEMPT to MAKE ME Subject TO your LACK of Understanding.

Scripture claims "Free From Sin", and so do I.
YOUR words say SIN-Free.
YOUR words say WITHOUT SIN.
NOT the same thing.

So AGAIN...

For YOU TO PROVE...Anyone has SAID "they have no sin"......The ONLY creditable PROOF is for YOU TO QUOTE their own words...
NOT YOURS!

For YOU TO PROVE...Anyone has NOT THE TRUTH IN THEM.....The ONLY creditable PROOF is for YOU TO QUOTE their own words OF REJECTING JESUS (who IS THE TRUTH)...
NOT YOUR WORDS!!

Have you QUOTED ANYONE making the Claims YOU HAVE MADE FOR THEM? NO, you haven't.

You claim to BE AGAINST LYING...but that is Exactly what YOU DO.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those are YOUR words.

My words SAID:
I was born IN SIN.
^ THAT IS HAVING SIN.
I have SINNED.
^ THAT IS COMMITTING SIN.
ALL my SIN IS FORGIVEN.
^ THAT IS the Lords Forgiveness TO ME.
The Lord COVERED MY SIN, with HIS LIGHT.
^ THAT IS HAVING COVERED SIN.
The Lord CAN NOT SEE MY SIN.
^ THAT IS the Power of the Lords LIGHT overpowering the DARKNESS of MY SIN.
The Lords Spirit IS IN ME.
The Lords Seed IS IN ME.
The Lords Power IS IN ME.
I CAN NEVER AGAIN "COMMIT" SIN AGAINST the Lord.
^ THAT IS THE POWER THAT KEEPS ME FREE FROM SIN.
^ THAT IS THE A Gift TO Me FROM the Lord, THAT I CAN NO LONGER "COMMIT" SIN.
And Accordingly, I have claimed, I SIN "NO MORE".

Obviously COMMITTING SIN, is an ACTION.

MY BODY has NOT YET Received IT's NEW Glorified BODY...

I have NEVER Claimed to HAVE NO SIN.

Again, those are YOUR WORDS. They are NOT Scripture. They are NOT the Lords Teaching. Scripture teaches ONLY thee Lord God is (not your words), but WITHOUT SIN.

The FULL Scripture says;

[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

"IF" ...
We say.....WE WHO? You talking FOR ME? No...Each individual speaking FOR HIMSELF!
"IF" we say we "HAVE" no sin.

I have NEVER said that.
Saying I was BORN IN SIN.....hello dude, IS NOT CLAIMING TO HAVE NO SIN! It IS CLAIMING TO "HAVE" SIN!!!

And WHY would YOU THINK YOU are AUTHORIZED TO MAKE CLAIMS FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELF?

The TRUTH is NOT IN A PERSON WHOM "THAT PERSON" claims to HAVE NO SIN.
( you know, or should know....like a person who DOES NOT BELIEVE SIN EXISTS )

THE TRUTH Absolutely IS IN A Person who has BECOME CONVERTED.

And IF you spent more time READING and BELIEVING Scripture YOU SHOULD have LEARNED THE KNOWLEDGE the Lord has provided.

MY Salvation and Quickened Spirit...IS BECAUSE of "MY" Beliefs, "MY" Relationship with the Lord, "MY" being in Agreement with the Lord, "MY" choices to BE WITH the Lord.

And What exactly does that HAVE TO DO WITH YOU or What you Think or WHAT you SAY FOR Other People? NOTHING!

Scripture NEVER instructed me TO BELIEVE IN YOU, Follow you, Trust you. Nor Do I.

Scripture is CLEAR.
And Individual who says THEY HAVE NO SIN...DOES not speak the Truth.

Not once have I claimed that....but IN FACT claimed the EXACT OPPOSITE.

YOU however have some SELF-APPOINTED authority thinking you can SPEAK LIES, FLASE CLAIMS for other people....

Really, BY WHAT AUTHORITY DO YOU think you make FALSE CLAIMS FOR ME? I gave you NO authority to SPEAK FOR ME. Scripture gave you NO authority to SPEAK FOR ME.
And I expressly TOLD YOU TO STOP speaking FOR ME.

You want to Stick with SIN-FREE?
Those are YOUR WORDS...Where is that in Scripture? Where is that IN ANYTHING I have claimed? Doesn't exist, EXCEPT IN YOUR WORDS.

Do you REALLY NOT NOTICE YOU MAKE UP CLAIMS, that noone has said, that Scripture does not say....and then go on and on LYING saying that is what an other HAS SAID.

Do you NOT KNOW everyone here SEES, YOU making up Lies...and you can NEVER EVER show the other person SAYING WHAT YOU HAVE SAID "FOR THEM"?

You really should let People speak for themselves.

I COMMIT SIN NO MORE.

^ THAT is my claim ABOUT Commission of Sin....which is not the same as HAVING Sin.

IF you don't UNDERSTAND THAT...YOUR problem, NOT MINE.

It does not give you the RIGHT to Lie in an ATTEMPT to MAKE ME Subject TO your LACK of Understanding.

Scripture claims "Free From Sin", and so do I.
YOUR words say SIN-Free.
YOUR words say WITHOUT SIN.
NOT the same thing.

So AGAIN...

For YOU TO PROVE...Anyone has SAID "they have no sin"......The ONLY creditable PROOF is for YOU TO QUOTE their own words...
NOT YOURS!

For YOU TO PROVE...Anyone has NOT THE TRUTH IN THEM.....The ONLY creditable PROOF is for YOU TO QUOTE their own words OF REJECTING JESUS (who IS THE TRUTH)...
NOT YOUR WORDS!!

Have you QUOTED ANYONE making the Claims YOU HAVE MADE FOR THEM? NO, you haven't.

You claim to BE AGAINST LYING...but that is Exactly what YOU DO.

Glory to God,
Taken
No - YOU are lying.

Forgiveness (aphiemi) means to remove – to leave behind.

If you are forgiven – you have NO MORE SINS. They are not simply “covered” – they are GONE. Doesn’t matter if you were born in sin – it is NO LONGER in you. And - if you NO LONGER sin – then you are SIN-FREE.

The flesh itself is NOT sin – it is subject to the consequences of sin. If it WERE sin, then Christ himself would have sin – which He never did.

So, once again we have YOU claiming:
a) You were forgiven of ALL sin
b) You NO LONGER sin

a + b = SIN-FREE

You keep playing word games but what you are really saying is that you are WITHOUT sin.

1 John 1:8 says that you have deceived yourself and the truth is NOT in you . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No - YOU are lying.

No dunce, I do not lie about what I believe.
It is you speaking for others what they do not claim that makes YOU the liar.

Forgiveness (aphiemi) means to remove – to leave behind.

LOL...and where do YOU KEEP LEAVING YOUR SIN that YOU claim to REPEATEDLY COMMIT?
LOL.

I'll stick with what Forgiveness REALLY means, Since the Lord Himself has redeemed me from accountability FOR MY SINS Against Him.

If you are forgiven – you have NO MORE SINS. They are not simply “covered” – they are GONE.

YET AGAIN YOU SPEAK AGAINST the Word of God...

Pss.32
[1] Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

Doesn’t matter if you were born in sin – it is NO LONGER in you. And - if you NO LONGER sin – then you are SIN-FREE.

Yet AGAIN you drool out YOUR WORDS, which AGAIN is NOT what the Word of God says.

b) You NO LONGER sin

a + b = SIN-FREE

Your psychobabble Catholic teaching is but LIES you Repeat. Made-up Catholic nonsense that is NOT supported by Scripture.

You keep playing word games but what you are really saying is that you are WITHOUT sin.

No Dunce, that is YOU doing what YOU DO...making up LIES Against other people.

1 John 1:8 says that you have deceived yourself and the truth is NOT in you . . .

LOL...And out of the mouth of a person who teaches he received the Holy Spirit WITHOUT repentance.....and has appointed himself to make LYING CLAIMS for others.

Why not do something REALLY notable for a change? We all know you can not ever admit your wrongs....but how about YOU shut your big Yap in making false claims for other people? It's really old and boring seeing your foolish rants and made up lies...

WITHOUT sin

LOL. What a Dunce.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No dunce, I do not lie about what I believe.
It is you speaking for others what they do not claim that makes YOU the liar.

LOL...and where do YOU KEEP LEAVING YOUR SIN that YOU claim to REPEATEDLY COMMIT?
LOL.

I'll stick with what Forgiveness REALLY means, Since the Lord Himself has redeemed me from accountability FOR MY SINS Against Him

YET AGAIN YOU SPEAK AGAINST the Word of God...

Pss.32
[1] Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

Yet AGAIN you drool out YOUR WORDS, which AGAIN is NOT what the Word of God says.

Your psychobabble Catholic teaching is but LIES you Repeat. Made-up Catholic nonsense that is NOT supported by Scripture.

No Dunce, that is YOU doing what YOU DO...making up LIES Against other people.
LOL...And out of the mouth of a person who teaches he received the Holy Spirit WITHOUT repentance.....and has appointed himself to make LYING CLAIMS for others.

Why not do something REALLY notable for a change? We all know you can not ever admit your wrongs....but how about YOU shut your big Yap in making false claims for other people? It's really old and boring seeing your foolish rants and made up lies
LOL. What a Dunce.

Glory to God,
Taken
Then, explain to us, Einstein how a person is forgiven of ALL sin and sins NO MORE – yet STILL possesses sin.

CAN you explain that?
This oughtta be good . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture SAYS:

1 John 1:

"IF" a man says his HAS NO SIN...
The TRUTH IS NOT IN that man.

BIG QUESTION....WHO ON THIS FORUM HAS SAID....THEY HAVE NO SIN?

FACT.... NO ONE.

WHO ON THIS FORUM LIES AND MAKES THAT CLAIM "FOR OTHER PEOPLE" ?

FACT.... Cradle Catholic BreadOfLife

WHO on this forum teaches "IF" in 1 John 1:8 is IRRELEVANT...? Lol

FACT...Cradle Catholic BreadOFLife.

Scripture SAYS;

IN Jesus was NO SIN.<--Jesus HAD NO SIN..
And
Jesus COMMITTED NO SIN.

1 John 3:
[5] And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

1 Pet 2:
[22] Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

Learn the Truth BOL.
HAVING Sin is one thing.
COMMITTING SIN is another thing.
Only Thee Lord God Is WITHOUT sin!

You making that False claim FOR others, by your own making MAKES you a liar. Seems you are too arrogant to do anything about BEING a liar. Shame on you.

WHO has Appointed BOL their teacher OR spokesman?

FACT ....NO ONE!

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
b) You NO LONGER sin

Yep forgiven...For Having Sin and For Committing Sin...

Yep...I am born of Gods SEED and No More COMMIT SIN.

a + b = SIN-FREE

LOL Dunce...I never said I don't HAVE sin.

You are the one claiming Forgiven Sin means SIN-FREE....
LOL scripture never teaches men "are" presently SIN-FREE....what an utterly ignorant thing for you to say!!

Glory to God,
Taken

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If we are not without sin, counted and actually pure and holy we will never enter heaven.

Paul respected purification, and priests were made holy to enter the temple. So washing, being cleansed, walking in love matters, eternally. Being clean in one's heart, knowing the Holy Spirit, sowing to life matters.

If one's walk and theology do not cover these issues one does not know Jesus. In scriptural and spiritual terms one is a false teacher and a liar. Can one come back from such a place? The violence of language suggests the heart is not open to Jesus, so where is the humbleness and learning, for the elect Jesus is our teacher.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then, explain to us, Einstein how a person is forgiven of ALL sin and sins NO MORE – yet STILL possesses sin.

CAN you explain that?
This oughtta be good . . .

Scripture reveals the KNOWLEDGE, and it is GOOD, and apparently NOT TAUGHT to Catholics. :(

However no one can UNDERSTAND the KNOWLEDGE "FOR YOU".

1 Cor 15

[42] So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown incorruption; it is raised in incorruption
[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we are not without sin, counted and actually pure and holy we will never enter heaven.

True. "WE" BODILY do not enter Heaven, after out BODY Dies. It is ONLY the Saved (restored) soul and Quickened spirit of a man that enters Heaven AFTER the Body physically dies.

Paul respected purification, and priests were made holy to enter the temple.

Of course. Paul was a Pharisee Priest.
Priests DID cleanse and cover their BODIES before entering the Temple. And sacrificed the BLOOD of an animal IN the Temple for forgiveness of their sins.

God sacrificed animals/ blood in the Garden and covered the BODIES of Adam and Eve before sending them out of the Garden.

The Blood, the Cleansing, the Covering was ALL ABOUT Covering the SHAME of the Body of Sin.

So washing, being cleansed, walking in love matters, eternally.

Of course it matters.

God IS LOVE. One can not walk IN LOVE, until he is IN the LOVE of God, and that for a man is accomplished THROUGH Christ Jesus.

And there is NO MORE necessity of Animals Blood...since Jesus shed His Blood.

And there is NO MORE necessity of a VEIL hiding Gods Holy of Holies.

The Temple Fell, the Veil was Opened, the alter to sacrifice the Blood of Animals is fallen....the Church is come, Jesus the Christ was revealed, the Blood of Jesus on the Cross....has made the Temple of stone, the Blood of Animals, the altar....FULFILLED...
NO PLACE PARTICULAR....and every Heart fulfilled, anywhere IN this World is accomplished, for any man, anywhere WHO has accepted Jesus' Offering of "His Body".

Being clean in one's heart, knowing the Holy Spirit, sowing to life matters.

Actually, God does not cleanse our heart...
He gives us a NEW Heart. Cutting off {circumcising} the old heart...Spiritually replacing foreskin Circumcision.
Ezek 18:31
Ezek 36:26
Rom 2:29

If one's walk and theology do not cover these issues one does not know Jesus. In scriptural and spiritual terms one is a false teacher and a liar.

I can Disagree with what others believe. And so can anyone else disagree with what I believe.

Every individual Learns at his own rate of effort to read and study. And thus it is expected that not every person will be at the same distance of Knowledge.

Can one come back from such a place? The violence of language suggests the heart is not open to Jesus, so where is the humbleness and learning, for the elect Jesus is our teacher.

Agree... JESUS is our Teacher...and appeared in the LIKENESS of an earthly man....for earthly men TO SEE and OBSERVE Jesus as our EXAMPLE, to DO WHAT He did.

As FAR AS "LYING".
Lying in Scripture IS knowing what is TRUTH and turning the TRUTH "into a LIE".

Mans TRUTH is limited to what that man KNOWS. A mans TRUTH APPLIES to that individual man. When a man STATES his own TRUTH....and ANOTHER MAN "CHANGES" that mans TRUTH....the OTHER MAN IS A "LIAR", by changing that mans TRUTH "INTO A LIE".
That is called a TRESPASS of one man AGAINST another man.

Thee Lord Gods TRUTH has no limit. He knows ALL things and His WORD is "absolute PURE TRUTH".
When A man Hears thee Lord Gods PURE TRUTH, and "REJECTS" thee Lord Gods TRUTH...."OR"...."CHANGES" thee Lord Gods TRUTH....A man HAS "CHANGED" the TRUTH of thee Lord God "INTO A LIE".
That is called a SIN of a man AGAINST GOD.

BOL, has accomplished BOTH...on a regular basis...
Trespassing AGAINST MEN, by turning another mans TRUTH "INTO A LIE".
AND:
Committing Sin AGAINST God, by turning Gods TRUTH "INTO A LIE".

and further BOL...
After changing another mans Truth into a Lie, and
After changing Gods Word of Truth into a Lie,
BOL..
Attempts to USE SCRIPTURE (that does not apply to the man or to God)...as a WEAPON Against the man....and Against God.

Disgusting!

Scripture Teaches;
A man WILL KNOW another man BY what the other man does.
TURNING an others mans TRUTH...TURNING thee Lord Gods TRUTH...."INTO A LIE"....
IS the measure by which a man can KNOW, the good FRUIT of a man, FROM the bad FRUIT of a man.

Thanks for your comment.

Glory to God,
Taken

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Actually, God does not cleanse our heart...
He gives us a NEW Heart. Cutting off {circumcising} the old heart...Spiritually replacing foreskin Circumcision.
Ezek 18:31
Ezek 36:26
Rom 2:29

14 how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish to God, purify our consciences from dead works to worship the living God.
Heb 9

20 For from within, out of the human heart, come evil ideas, sexual immorality, theft, murder,
21 adultery, greed, evil, deceit, debauchery, envy, slander, pride, and folly.
22 All these evils come from within and defile a person
Mark 7

40 “He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, so that they would not see with their eyes and understand with their heart, and turn to me, and I would heal them.”
John 12

24 You clean the outside of the cup and the dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.
25 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup, so that the outside may become clean too!
Matt 23

41 But give from your heart to those in need, and then everything will be clean for you.
Luke 11

8 Draw near to God and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and make your hearts pure, you double-minded.
James 4

22 let us draw near with a sincere heart in the assurance that faith brings, because we have had our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed in pure water.
Heb 10

22 You have purified your souls by obeying the truth in order to show sincere mutual love. So love one another earnestly from a pure heart.
1 Peter 1

Our hearts grow on what we feed them.

45 The good person out of the good treasury of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasury produces evil, for his mouth speaks from what fills his heart.
Luke 6

22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. If then your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light.
23 But if your eye is diseased, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
Matt 6

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is CLEAR that we can fall away - even AFTER being born again.

Disagree. You repeat your understanding over and over and over....which is not what Scripture teaches.

People FIRST "HEAR" About thee Lord God, and "LEARN" ABOUT Him....before making a Commitment TO HIM.

The Hearing and Learning is a PROCESS, that you should have Learned For the Disciples was a 3 Years Process of being DAILY taught by Jesus.

Modern men MIGHT Hear the Word of God, 52 times in a year...for an hour or so. So, modern men MIGHT take YEAR(S) to Learn ABOUT thee Lord God.

IF you had paid attention to the Disciples, you would have NOTICED "DURING" their Learning period IN Jesus' presence...THEY were puzzled, they believed, they doubted, they wondered, they believed, they denied....

That should have TOLD YOU, they were NOT YET ........ SAVED or BORN AGAIN.....

THEY were BEING 'ENLIGHTENED".....enLIGHTened...BY THEE TRUTH and LIGHT of Gods Word.

It is DURING the process....WHEN a man "IS" Hearing Gods Word.....that the Holy Spirit "IS" giving that man.......MEASURES OF
"F-A-I-T-H"

It is DURING that learning process....that a MAN CAN....continue to RECEIVE "enlightment" and "FAITH"....OR...
Walk away, stop believing.......and DUH! The man STOPS receiving FAITH....

^^^^SUCH A MAN IS CALLED...
Having "FALLEN AWAY"...

It is well known, that man HAS...
"FALLEN AWAY".......from FAITH IN GOD".
Lost his salvation, Lost his being enlightened to the Word of God, Lost his Faith, Lost his security of the Lord God increasing that mans measures of Faith.

Heb 6
[4] For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
[5] And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
[6] If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

You go on and on and on with your silly mantra....that men can NOT LOSE what they did not possess.

Hogwash!

Jesus already PAID the price and OFFERED Salvation to EVERY single person IN THIS WORLD.

It is a GIFT TO and FOR every single person.

And NO Jesus does not show up at your doorstep and SHOVE HIS OFFERING DOWN YOUR THROAT.

Jesus OFFERED His Gift of Salvation....and ANY person who WANTS to "POSSESS" Jesus' offered Gift.....MUST call on the Lord and TELL the Lord, he WANTS TO ACCEPT the Lords Offering.

(Never been to a pot-luck dinner? All the food is OFFERED for everyone......But YOU have to reach out and TAKE what is OFFERED TO YOU.....or DUH....you Lose Having that food!)

Same with Jesus' OFFERED Salvation... If you do not REACH OUT AND TAKE what Jesus Offered.......DUH....You Lose Having that Salvation.

Not a big mystery, as you try to make it.

Your man-made OSAS doctrine was invented in the 16th century . . .

Well the catchy acronym OSAS, is not mine, but I like it .... and hardly would say the KNOWLEDGE of receiving the Lords Gift of Salvation ONCE, is a 16th century "invention"...LOL....or that it was NOT taught until the 16th century that ONCE the Lord Spirit was "IN" a man, it is FOREVER the Lord God "IS" with that man.

Jesus OFFERED His BODY and BLOOD...ONCE
Jesus' Offering is SUFFICIENT for EVERY single person WHO would LIKE to RECEIVE Jesus' Offering.

John 6
[51] I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Heb 10
[10] By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ ...... once for all.

LIVE.......FOREVER!!

Matt 28
[20] ... I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Always and Forever thee Lord God is "WITH" a Converted man....

A Converted man HAS reached out and TAKEN Jesus Offering of Salvation (and a quickened spirit)....

No...to your teaching.

Men are SAVED ONCE....and FOREVER.

Men WHO FALL FROM FAITH...have only received measures of Faith....(not Salvation).
And such men (LIKE JUDAS) stop following, stop listening, stop believing, and Walk away from the Lords Enlightenment and faith and Lose their Salvation......BECAUSE they NeVER reach out and TAKE IT!

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited: