Break time. What do you do for fun?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
About a year and a half ago, I found a cat covered in orange soda under the car in the parking lot. Torn up ear and didn't look taken care of. I took him in for the night. There were fireworks and it was cold. I didn't want him running off onto the freeway. Dangerous situation for a cat. I went out to the store, gave him some tuna, put him out in the morning and thought, "Well, I'll miss you but if you're mine you'll come back." Toby came back a few hours later meowing at the door. He kept coming back.

A couple weeks later, it turned out Toby was a female and filled with other cats. :eek: Toby's name is Muffin Top now.
@FluffyYellowDuck Well, like rabbits, their fast multiplication is a hazard... :)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Pearl Oh okay.

My thing about domestic animals is that if you go to meetings they can impinge on one's timetable...
I loved all my cats and my dog but no pets now. My son has cats and both my daughters got puppies last summer.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like sudoku and I crochet. I wish I could be out gardening. Seems like all of the fun things for me are chores these days. Someday I would like to just get up and go to McDonalds in the morning for one of those nice breakfast platters and a coffee and then go to some garden center somewhere and look at all of the plants. Probably not for a long time though.

What do you do?
Sounds like something relaxing to do, I like when I get time, reading news, writing certain issues, and observation on current events.

Walter

Reactions: DuckieLady