BREAKING NEWS--Biden Secret Emails

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-- "IF" -- REALLY?

Go back to watching CNN. ;)
Bobby Jo
The chain of custody is somewhat in question... meaning that the validity needs to be verified.
I don't want to rush to Judgement.

This is highly sensational news in an overly political climate. I believe half of what I see and none of what I hear.

I do think that both Facebook and Twitter are going to get heavily thumped for election tampering.

Reactions: Scoot and historyb

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I don't want to rush to Judgement...
If ABSOLUTE PROOF is required, then NOBODY goes to jail.
If the PREPONDERANCE of EVIDENCE is required, then we have JUSTICE.​

And it seems what we ALREADY KNOW, is simply coming to LIGHT! :)

I do think that both Facebook and Twitter are going to get heavily thumped for election tampering.

Ummmmmmmmm, yeah, -- and Hillary and a hundred or so other Obama Administration criminals are going to JAIL.

Don't hold your breath ... satan is running the show and he ain't done using his minions.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

If I had a F/B, Twitter, -whatever- account, I'd post something to the effect:

If you haven't heard the latest news regarding one of the MAJOR Candidates, -- LOOK at some of the "alternate-media" sources. It'll SHOCK YOU what we're NOT HEARING due to the "NEWS-BLACKOUT".

LOL,
Bobby Jo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If ABSOLUTE PROOF is required, then NOBODY goes to jail.
If the PREPONDERANCE of EVIDENCE is required, then we have JUSTICE.​

And it seems what we ALREADY KNOW, is simply coming to LIGHT! :)

Ummmmmmmmm, yeah, -- and Hillary and a hundred or so other Obama Administration criminals are going to JAIL.

Don't hold your breath ... satan is running the show and he ain't done using his minions.
Bobby Jo

Oh I'll state that Tucker Carlson's report looks extremely bad for Joe Biden AND Hunter Biden...
Video of Joe Biden bragging about getting the prosecutor fired...the pictures of him playing golf with executives from the oil company...

Yeah....this doesn't look good at all.

Reactions: historyb

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I'm not sure...

Do you impeach a former VP or do you let the regular courts handle this?

Or do you wait until he gets elected to President and then impeach him?

Or if he gets impeached before the election what happens then?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Twitter and Facebook know it is all or nothing now. The democrats will not mess with their section 230 immunity if Biden is elected.
But under their 666 attack truth clause of shut down anything christain , that will continue .
Ps , yeah i dont know if its a six six six clause , but i may as well use that number .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I'm not sure...

They wait and see if he wins . then they impeach him if he does and hand the throne to Harris .
And of course they will have dem support on this one . They want HER in that seat .
That would be my guess .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 11:8 ... the great city which is allegorically called Sodom and Egypt

Sure: Rev. 11, and Psalms, and Daniel, and Revelation in general, and Ezekiel!

So let me ask YOU: What is the TIMING of the Two Witnesses? And if you don't know, then consider waiting at a bus depot and not knowing the Arrival/Departure. What's the odds of getting on the correct bus?

And I cheerfully admit that I'm using the TIMING and CANDIDATES as a method of identifying the INDIVIDUALS. I don't absolutely KNOW, -- but I certainly expect/anticipate with a high degree of confidence.

So now let me ask YOU: What do you have for Timing and Candidates?
Bobby Jo :)
Well its not about the candidates . As for timing all i know
is its near the end and for about three and one half years . And ps , the time lines of chapter eleven , twelve , and thirteen
all add up to three and one half years .

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They wait and see if he wins . then they impeach him if he does and hand the throne to Harris .
And of course they will have dem support on this one . They want HER in that seat .
That would be my guess .

But she has problems stemming from some of her past actions as well...more recently the BLM riots in CA...

It doesn't look good for her either.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But she has problems stemming from some of her past actions as well...more recently the BLM riots in CA...

It doesn't look good for her either.
And since when does that matter to liberal supporters . It dont , it wont .
Sad , but true . IF and i do say IF biden wins , they will get rid of that ol man . HE was only used for votes .
THEy in power desire kamala . You would think they would favor joe , cause he can be easily manipulated .
But they seem to favor kamala .

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
images

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I'm not sure...

You can not impeach a person not occupying a seated position.

Reactions: JohnDB

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh the emails again....

Why should we believe that Trump supporters are genuinely concerned with these criminal allegations against Biden after they've spent the last five years defending, and outright dismissing, any incriminating allegations against Trump? IOW, they don't have the credibility to point fingers. If these conservatives honestly cared about the ethical behavior of a presidential candidate, then they wouldn't have elected Trump. After five years of these conservatives earnestly defending him, their finger-pointing should be considered nothing more than faux outrage and virtue-signaling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Josho and Giuliano

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why should we believe that Trump supporters are genuinely concerned with these criminal allegations against Biden after they've spent the last five years defending, and outright dismissing, any incriminating allegations against Trump? IOW, they don't have the credibility to point fingers. If these conservatives honestly cared about the moral and ethical behavior of a presidential candidate, then they wouldn't have elected Trump. After five years of these conservatives defending Trump, their finger pointing should be considered nothing more than faux outrage and virtue-signaling.
How many politicians do not have skeletons in the closet.
But conspiracy to commit High treason and treachery to sellout our country to China and Russia is a different level of high crimes.
The attempt to teach our children to be atheists and communists is a different level of evil.
The leftist are some form of weird anarchist green communism that stand against Christian values and the church, and even God at every turn.
They hate God and this country and all that it stands for...So Seven of Nine, what are you defending and why are you here?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump supporters defending, and outright dismissing, any incriminating allegations against Trump?

Incriminatining Allegations are made up all the time, so what if the Public dismisses it because the facts do not support the allegations?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Why should we believe that Trump supporters are genuinely concerned with these criminal allegations against Biden after they've spent the last five years defending, and outright dismissing, any incriminating allegations against Trump? IOW, they don't have the credibility to point fingers. If these conservatives honestly cared about the ethical behavior of a presidential candidate, then they wouldn't have elected Trump. After five years of these conservatives loyally defending him, their finger-pointing should be considered nothing more than faux outrage and virtue-signaling.
Every single allegation against President Trump has been a treasonous attempt to overthrow a rightly elected president. President Trump needs to be vindicated against all the false allegations, because he stands for God. God's good name is at stake, should God sit back and allow the democrats who openly hate him, get away with the hipocracy of doing the very things they accuse the president of doing? They deserve to be exposed.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why should we believe that Trump supporters are genuinely concerned with these criminal allegations against Biden after they've spent the last five years defending, and outright dismissing, any incriminating allegations against Trump? IOW, they don't have the credibility to point fingers. If these conservatives honestly cared about the ethical behavior of a presidential candidate, then they wouldn't have elected Trump. After five years of these conservatives earnestly defending him, their finger-pointing should be considered nothing more than faux outrage and virtue-signaling.

The accusations against Trump for "Russia collusion"... were thoroughly investigated.

Now it's Biden's turn....

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every single allegation against President Trump has been a treasonous attempt to overthrow a rightly elected president. President Trump needs to be vindicated against all the false allegations, because he stands for God. God's good name is at stake, should God sit back and allow the democrats who openly hate him, get away with the hipocracy of doing the very things they accuse the president of doing? They deserve to be exposed.
I believe Judge Barrett's appointment to the Supreme Court is one reason God has kept Trump as POTUS.