BREAKING NEWS--Biden Secret Emails

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're right, but I didn't say I'm laughing. I said I'm praising the Lord that the truth is coming out.
Yeah, -- but it's ME that's laughing, not so much at the victim of his own making, but how GOD has RAISED A SHIELD around THIS MAN and his Vice President, turning all the accusations back on their accusers, which is why I share my personal story and cite Shemei.

What a WONDERFUL GOD we serve, and how WONDERFUL is HIS PROVIDENCE!
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
had even biden got covid , i would have prayed for him . We pray for all , even our enemies .
My prayer is that the entire lott would come to JESUS . But we must also indentify the evils in the land
and ensure that none follows just anyone blindly . ITS WHY I SAY FOLLOW JESUS ONLY . AMEN .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and the TWO WITNESSES which GOD sent on HIS BEHALF! :)

Bobby Jo
When they arrive the world will see them in jerusalem and a time of plagues and so forth will come upon the earth .
These have power over the plagues of the earth and they preach a message of repentance .
TRUMP and pence are not the two witnesses . Please prayefully reconsider that .

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Please prayefully reconsider that .

Please ask for the EVIDENCE, -- which is NOT WHAT YOU ASSERT:

Rev. 11:8 and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which is allegorically called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified.

This cryptic depiction uses the term "allegorically called Sodom and Egypt". Now if this Verse simply said "Jerusalem", then it would be straight forward, but there's a "twist" which you've missed. And PLEASE don't ignore this passage and LEAP to the final passage. BOTH ASPECTS must be accounted for!

Now about the TIMING, -- you don't know where we are in GOD's Time-line. Scripture provides that information but you're unaware. And so not only is the Time-line correct, but the candidates appear to be correct, -- and I only say "appear" because it remains to be PROVEN, but all the indicators line up.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please ask for the EVIDENCE, -- which is NOT WHAT YOU ASSERT:

Rev. 11:8 and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which is allegorically called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified.

This cryptic depiction uses the term "allegorically called Sodom and Egypt". Now if this Verse simply said "Jerusalem", then you it would be straight forward, but there's a "twist" which you've missed. And PLEASE don't ignore this passage and LEAP to the final passage. BOTH ASPECTS must be accounted for!

Now about the TIMING, -- you don't know where we are in GOD's Time-line. Scripture provides that information but you're unaware. And so not only is the Time-line correct, but the candidates appear to be correct, -- and I only say "appear" because it remains to be PROVEN, but all the indicators line up.

Bobby Jo
where ALSO our LORD was Crucified . How often in the old testament God even called jerusalem as sodom and gomorrah .
And JESUS wasnt crucified in america . Jerusalem .
You are seeing things that are not there . Do you mind if i ask who is teaching this .
At least let me know that .

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where ALSO our LORD was Crucified.

Rev. 11:8 ... the great city which is allegorically called Sodom and Egypt

Do you mind if i ask who is teaching this .

Sure: Rev. 11, and Psalms, and Daniel, and Revelation in general, and Ezekiel!

So let me ask YOU: What is the TIMING of the Two Witnesses? And if you don't know, then consider waiting at a bus depot and not knowing the Arrival/Departure. What's the odds of getting on the correct bus?

And I cheerfully admit that I'm using the TIMING and CANDIDATES as a method of identifying the INDIVIDUALS. I don't absolutely KNOW, -- but I certainly expect/anticipate with a high degree of confidence.

So now let me ask YOU: What do you have for Timing and Candidates?
Bobby Jo :)

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife was telling me last night that this news story is banned on twitter.

Every post that contains this article is immediately deleted.

Reactions: Scoot and historyb

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't hear about the sex tape on the hard drive?
I'm shocked...they usually mention it first.
No, I hadn't heard about it. That's what I get for watching the REAL NEWS. ;)

I thought you were referring to something in the New York Post report, which is concerned with corruption in government.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I hadn't heard about it. That's what I get for watching the REAL NEWS. ;)

I thought you were referring to something in the New York Post report, which is concerned with corruption in government.
It was in that report too...

The sex tape is of Hunter and I can't remember if it was a prostitute or a former girlfriend.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was in that report too...

The sex tape is of Hunter and I can't remember if it was a prostitute or a former girlfriend.

Okay, i guess I missed it. That's not my main concern. This is my main concern from the report:

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.
Joe repeatedly lied about knowing anything. I have a feeling this is the tip of the iceberg. The Obama admin, which includes Joe Biden, was so insulated from criticism because the MSM loved him and his Progressive ways. Oh, and they played the race card very effectively. Any criticism of Obama's policies were equated with racism....

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe repeatedly lied about knowing anything.

Now this is where it gets interesting...

If Joe knew that his son was enriching himself by selling access to himself...
And if the prosecutor was fired for anything that Joe said...

This is going to be a real cause for impeachment or at a minimum a SCOTUS trial.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is also interesting...

Facebook and Twitter are getting in hot water about trying to hide this story.
Might get another trip to the Senate floor for their conduct on this one.

Then there's the issue of court packing...
If Joe gets elected, is he going to pack the court to keep himself from getting impeached?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

From Tucker's report:

Most of us never imagined it could happen in this country, and yet Wednesday, it did happen.

A major American newspaper published a story, apparently an entirely accurate story, about a presidential candidate. The tech monopolies that control American media feared this story might hurt that candidate, whom they favor. So three weeks before a national election, they shut the whole thing down.

They prevented the public from reading the news. They didn't apologize for doing this. They didn't bother to make up reasonable-sounding justifications for it. They just did it, exactly as the Chinese government does. These are monopolies. They have all the power, you have none. They don't have to care about what you think and they don't.

This was mass censorship on a scale that America has never experienced in 245 years, and it's a threat to all of us. Democracies only function when there is a free exchange of information between citizens. We no longer have that.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Twitter and Facebook know it is all or nothing now. The democrats will not mess with their section 230 immunity if Biden is elected.
That's not completely up to them.

It's the IRS and a Judge...
If it goes all the way up to SCOTUS then Biden will have to do a bunch of court packing.

Reactions: historyb

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't forget Election Tampering...felony charges.

Reactions: historyb

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that the attention has turned to Biden and away from Trump, truth and ethical behavior are important issues again for the conservatives who support Trump. Before it was "I voted for a President and not a pastor!" and "I voted for Trump for his policies and not because of his behavior."

You are confused.

Personal behavior of any individual I am not involved with is one thing.
Personally, I have not been in conflict with Trump or Biden.

The ethics of a Representative OF The People, affects The People, when the Representative, IS unethical while Acting IN the Course of his Representation, that Affects the People Negatively.

Endless trivial remarks about Trumps hair, hands, complexion, diet, marriages, girlfriends, sloagans, hats, wealth, religion, businesses, lawsuits, private tax forms, IQ, have ZERO to do with Ethics in his Representation of the Office he holds.

Last edited: