BREAKING NEWS--Biden Secret Emails

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok...
I had to look up Alex Jones.

He is a nut.
Selling anti coronavirus toothpaste?

He was involved in promoting pizza gate?
(Those poor pizza shop owners)

He is over the top with conspiracy theories.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok...

He is a nut.

I'm not very familiar with Alex Jones, but sounds like you did a scanty investigation of his reporting.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not very familiar with Alex Jones, but sounds like you did a scanty investigation of his reporting.
He is like a Rush Limbaugh except with a healthy dose of Rob Bell (conspiracy theories) and a whole bunch of outrageous behavior like Howard Stern.

Not someone who I would ever listen to...I'd have to find some easy listening music just to wash out my ears.

Reactions: bukka

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is like a Rush Limbaugh except with a healthy dose of Rob Bell (conspiracy theories) and a whole bunch of outrageous behavior like Howard Stern.

Not someone who I would ever listen to...I'd have to find some easy listening music just to wash out my ears.
I know what you mean about the music. I feel like I need a shower after reading some of the slimy things said on this forum!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mental illness is not a character flaw so I don't know why you think I was attacking your character.

You have me firmly convinced you're mentally ill. I see now you have an authoritarian streak, wanting to ban me and delete all my posts. Now that could be seen as an attack on your character. It wouldn't be paranoia on your part to see it that way.

Are you a mental health professional?? Best not to diagnose mental illness without the proper credentials.

Reactions: historyb

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok...

He is a nut.

I agree with JohnDB on this.

Agreeing with Giuliano, at a certain point, people who hold conspiracy theories are mentally unbalanced. This is easily disclosed in his, sometimes, highly irrational behavior. I also do not like his bellicose behavior while he's broadcasting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My favorite bit from Alex Jones was when he said Obama smelled like sulphur -- that was the reason flies were attracted to him.

I guess maybe that means Mike Pence is also a demon from hell since a fly landed on him?

I would post the video of him bragging about how big Trump's genitals are but I might get banned or reprimanded by the moderators. You Tube still has it -- if you search for it. I would like to know how Jones could claim to know about that. Uh wait, no, I'd rather not know.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My favorite bit from Alex Jones was when he said Obama smelled like sulphur -- that was the reason flies were attracted to him.

I guess maybe that means Mike Pence is also a demon from hell since a fly landed on him?

I would post the video of him bragging about how big Trump's genitals are but I might get banned or reprimanded by the moderators. You Tube still has it -- if you search for it. I would like to know how Jones could claim to know about that. Uh wait, no, I'd rather not know.

Uh huh, we could have done without this disgusting post of yours.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you a mental health professional?? Best not to diagnose mental illness without the proper credentials.
I don't think you need a degree to be able to spot that Alex Jones is nuts. He admitted it himself when taken to court, saying his wild statements about Sandy Hook were the result of psychosis.

And if anyone can watch Alex Jones and think he's sane, I wonder about that person's mental condition as well.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh huh, we could have done without this disgusting post of yours.
What's disgusting to you about it? Do you find Alex Jones disgusting? I do, but I kinda excuse him since I think he's mentally ill. I think the video shows how mentally off he is.

If a fly lands on Obama, it means he reeks of sulfur. Good grief.

Just be glad you didn't see the video I didn't post.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's disgusting to you about it? Do you find Alex Jones disgusting? I do, but I kinda excuse him since I think he's mentally ill. I think the video shows how mentally off he is.

If a fly lands on Obama, it means he reeks of sulfur. Good grief.
Disgusting things people say shouldn't be repeated on a Christian forum. So, your post was as disgusting as the video!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, Bukka, I was just wondering how you’re doing and praying for you this past week!

As I said before, Trump was thoroughly investigated (after being declared guilty by the leftist media, lol). Now, it’s Biden’s turn. Only, Biden has A LOT more skeletons in the closet AS A POLITICIAN than Trump will ever have. I mean, 47 years is a long time to pile ‘em up.
That is a catacomb or a grave yard of bones just waiting to be unearthed .
Things are gonna get nasty in the days ahead .
Let the lambs Cling to JESUS . HE will be with us through it all .

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because someone says something disgusting, this doesn't mean it needs to be repeated on a Christian forum.
What would you say if I said I find the reason for starting this thread loathsome and unnecessary? That was repeating junk that may not even be true. You are okay with that, but not okay when I put up a document that shows what kind of person Alex Jones is? Maybe you need to retreat to a world where all you hear are things that make you feel warm and fuzzy about Trump. Ah, yes, that could be a form of mental illness too -- but it might make you believe you were happy.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a catacomb or a grave yard of bones just waiting to be unearthed .
Things are gonna get nasty in the days ahead .
Let the lambs Cling to JESUS . HE will be with us through it all .
Thank you for reminding me to keep my eyes on Jesus and not on this present world system! I need to be reminded often!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What would you say if I said I find the reason for starting this thread loathsome and unnecessary? That was repeating junk that may not even be true. You are okay with that, but not okay when I put up a document that shows what kind of person Alex Jones is? Maybe you need to retreat to a world where all you hear are things that make you feel warm and fuzzy about Trump. Ah, yes, that could be a form of mental illness too -- but it might make you believe you were happy.
Unlike your post, the OP has NOTHING in it that would be considered morally reprehensible or indecent.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for reminding me to keep my eyes on Jesus and not on this present world system! I need to be reminded often!
We sure will dear sister . Leap for joy in the LORD sister . For no matter what is coming against the lambs
I have only one wonderful word , IMMANUEL . AND IF GOD be for the lambs , who can be against us . It matters not
if the entire world is against us . GOD created everything that is . And the created hold no power over GOD .
YEP . Whether we live or die , LAMBS WIN and have all HOPE . PRAISE the glorious LORD .
But it will turn very bitter against the true lambs in time . OH but THE LORD is with the lambs . SO
we shall rejoice in HIM through it all . Paul , peter , john , barnabas and others , SANG IN PRISON sister .
IN PRISON . THAT IS THE PEACE OF KNOWING JESUS . THE HOPE in HIM , the abundant life
that can nothing in this world ever truly give a person . cause lambs can be stripped of all those things
AND as you see from biblical examples , THEY CAN SING wherever they are . FOR JESUS IS THEIR HOPE and HE IS WITH THEM .
AND HE does CONSOLE them through it all . Lift those hands up , sister , and let us rejoice in the KING .

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We sure will dear sister . Leap for joy in the LORD sister . For no matter what is coming against the lambs
I have only one wonderful word , IMMANUEL . AND IF GOD be for the lambs , who can be against us . It matters not
if the entire world is against us . GOD created everything that is . And the created hold no power over GOD .
YEP . Whether we live or die , LAMBS WIN and have all HOPE . PRAISE the glorious LORD .
But it will turn very bitter against the true lambs in time . OH but THE LORD is with the lambs . SO
we shall rejoice in HIM through it all . Paul , peter , john , barnabas and others , SANG IN PRISON sister .
IN PRISON . THAT IS THE PEACE OF KNOWING JESUS . THE HOPE in HIM , the abundant life
that can nothing in this world ever truly give a person . cause lambs can be stripped of all those things
AND as you see from biblical examples , THEY CAN SING wherever they are . FOR JESUS IS THEIR HOPE and HE IS WITH THEM .
AND HE does CONSOLE them through it all . Lift those hands up , sister , and let us rejoice in the KING .

When I look at what's happening in the world, esp. in politics, it can seem like the devil has won!

But in reality, he is a DEFEATED foe. His head was crushed by the Messiah just as God said it would be in Genesis 3:15!!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I look at what's happening in the world, esp. in politics, it can seem like the devil has won!

But in reality, he is a DEFEATED foe. His head was crushed by the Messiah just as God said it would be in Genesis 3:15!!!
And when we read what peter said and revelation we know why it looks like this .
Satan is prowling all over and taking captive many at his will . But why so , HE knows HIS TIME IS SHORT .
Satan already knows HE is judged . They all do . They know .
So they gonna try and destroy and take anything they can with them .
But , as we see in the gosples , the demons fear JESUS . They fear HIM . Trembling in fear .
WE have ALL WE NEED , FOR OUR GLORIOUS KING JESUS , HE IS ALL WE NEED . YES INDEED SISTER .
JESUS WON and the lambs indeed do win . Sound those praises out to the KING .
But i must remind us , as peter once wrote to the church and as did paul too , Be on gaurd and be diligent
satan sleeps not , and we must resist him BY OUR FAITH IN JESUS . JUST CLING to the KING having all FAITH IN HIM .
PRAISE the glorious LORD .

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's take a second look at part of the opening post.
Photos of a Delaware federal subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.
So was it seized by the FBI? Then we are told there was a grand jury about it. Now look at the photo of the alleged subpoena. What do you see?

Subpoena-GrandJury-redacted.jpg

Next we read:

A federal subpoena showing the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI

That photo says nothing about a computer and hard drive. Don't take my word for it. Look at the photo again if you need to. Maybe Hunter Biden had a drug and alcohol problem, but then again maybe whoever put that together did as well. There's some kind of scribbling in that area, but it isn't typed -- it appears to have been flipped backwards and then it's obscured. Who knows what the blurry parts mean? At any rate, it does not show anything about the computer and hard drive that I can see. Part of the scribbling also overlaps the typed part. It looks to me as if someone scribbled something on the back of the document.

This is pathetic journalism if that is what the NY Post published.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To return this thread back to the OP, I agree with Seven of Nine, who has posted yesterday:

Gentlemen, there is no need for us to concern ourselves with the alleged unethical or immoral behavior of Joe Biden. In the infamous words of Trump's Christian supporters... we're voting for a President and not a pastor. And as these conservatives didn't vote for Trump because he's a choir boy, Democrats and Never Trump Republicans alike aren't voting for Biden because he's a choir boy. So, there's no need to fret about it.

After five years of observing the mental gymnastics of Trump supporters trying to defend his indefensible behavior, all this faux outrage targeted at Biden for his alleged unethical behavior is nothing more than sanctimonious posturing and virtue-signaling. None of this political rhetoric about Biden from these conservatives should be taken seriously because they forfeited their moral credibility four years ago when they elected Trump.

Why are the Biden emails important? If whatever wrongdoing by the Trump family is worthy of being excused, surely, by the same morality, it could be applied to the Bidens. If sin is okay for the Trumps, then sin is okay for the Bidens.