BREAKING NEWS--Biden Secret Emails

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's take a second look at part of the opening post.

So was it seized by the FBI? Then we are told there was a grand jury about it. Now look at the photo of the alleged subpoena. What do you see?

Subpoena-GrandJury-redacted.jpg

Next we read:

A federal subpoena showing the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI

That photo says nothing about a computer and hard drive. Don't take my word for it. Look at the photo again if you need to. Maybe Hunter Biden had a drug and alcohol problem, but then again maybe whoever put that together did as well. There's some kind of scribbling in that area, but it isn't typed -- it appears to have been flipped backwards and then it's obscured. Who knows what the blurry parts mean? At any rate, it does not show anything about the computer and hard drive that I can see. Part of the scribbling also overlaps the typed part. It looks to me as if someone scribbled something on the back of the document.

This is pathetic journalism if that is what the NY Post published.

I see, Giuliano, that it doesn't mention the computer and hard drive, but only mentions the attachment. I wonder how the reporter knows about what's going on. If this is a grand jury proceeding, this would be secret material.

I can't figure this . . . ???

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see, Giuliano, that it doesn't mention the computer and hard drive, but only mentions the attachment. I wonder how the reporter knows about what's going on. If this is a grand jury proceeding, this would be secret material.

I can't figure this . . . ???
And the attachment A is about what to do "in lieu of personal appearance." The part that mentions documents and the like is left blank. It could be from a legitimate grand jury proceeding, but it could be about anything. There's no way to verify anything.

I'm not sure there is anything to be figured except it's more hot air from Rudy Giuliani. I reckon the subpoena itself was legit, but who was being summoned? It could be almost anyone.

Reactions: bukka

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rick Gates Calls For Mueller Probe Into Joe Biden

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 7:38 AM PT – Sunday, October 18, 2020

A key witness in the Mueller investigation said he agrees with President Trump’s calls for a similar probe into Joe Biden. One America’s Jennifer Franco spoke with Rick Gates about his thoughts on the matter.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To return this thread back to the OP, I agree with Seven of Nine, who has posted yesterday:

Why are the Biden emails important? If whatever wrongdoing by the Trump family is worthy of being excused, surely, by the same morality, it could be applied to the Bidens. If sin is okay for the Trumps, then sin is okay for the Bidens.
So what do got on Trump that would compare to High Treason....betrayal of our country to the communists.....selling out our country to China
promoting communism in our country.....promoting anarchy in our country....promoting lawlessness in our country.....promoting sexual depravity in our country....promoting the bloodthirsty desire to murder babies in our country....promoting atheism in our country....and then there is the whole 1619 project that promotes anti-patriotism.....and they want to teach that to our children....promoting legalization of drugs....and the list goes on and on regarding satanic agenda of the Democrats.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the attachment A is about what to do "in lieu of personal appearance." The part that mentions documents and the like is left blank. It could be from a legitimate grand jury proceeding, but it could be about anything. There's no way to verify anything.

I'm not sure there is anything to be figured except it's more hot air from Rudy Giuliani. I reckon the subpoena itself was legit, but who was being summoned? It could be almost anyone.

I wonder, Giuliano, if it's a subpoena that has been issued to Rudy Giuliani for something he's done rather than for any action involving Hunter Biden. Rudy Giuliani knows a great deal about legal documentation and could easily portray unrelated documents as having reference to something else. I believe that this is a crime, if this kind of speculation turns out to be true.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup! "Rightwing Watch" from a Left-winger!
You don't like it when a "left-wing" group publicizes what a Trump supporter says? I thought the right-wingers were annoyed at being censored. Now you're complaining when they aren't -- when someone else has the audacity to put what they say on a public platform? Some people are hard to please, that's for sure.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't like it when a "left-wing" group publicizes what a Trump supporter says? I thought the right-wingers were annoyed at being censored. Now you're complaining when they aren't -- when someone else has the audacity to put what they say on a public platform? Some people are hard to please, that's for sure.
So to you also....
So what do got on Trump that would compare to High Treason....betrayal of our country to the communists.....selling out our country to China
promoting communism in our country.....promoting anarchy in our country....promoting lawlessness in our country.....promoting sexual depravity in our country....promoting the bloodthirsty desire to murder babies in our country....promoting atheism in our country....and then there is the whole 1619 project that promotes anti-patriotism.....and they want to teach that to our children....promoting legalization of drugs....and the list goes on and on regarding satanic agenda of the Democrats.

What does the murder of babies do for you? How do you incorporate that into your religion?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I was pegging you as a left-winger for using Rightwing Watch as a source. It's only fair. You criticized one of my sources. :p

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why speak to me about Biden this way, Grailhunter, when Trump, the Cui Bono and anti-christ, doesn't have clean hands?

Anti-christs, by definition, are anti-God and anti-liberty. They always betray.

Why was it, when Trump had his talks with Putin, that he had the notes of the translator seized? Why were those notes hidden away from the public? Were those notes destroyed contrary to law? What did Trump and Putin speak of?

What are the financial connections between Trump and the Russians? Trump has had five bankruptcies. At a certain point, how did Trump get his money again, after the bankruptcies?

And you speak of treason. What about Trump?

He does Putin's bidding rather frequently.
When Putin objected to the Republican platform criticizing him for aggression, Trump changed it.
When Putin objected to the finding of our intelligence services, that he tried to interfere in the 2016 election, Trump took Putin's side against our people.
When Putin objected to U.S. troops stationed in Germany, Trump agreed to withdraw them.
When Putin demanded to be included in the Group of Seven, Trump started calling for Putin to be included.
When Putin put a bounty on US troops in Afghanistan, Trump pretended it never happened.

The Russians, the Chinese and the Iranians want Americans to be fighting each other. Why should we fall into their trap?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why speak to me about Biden this way, Grailhunter, when Trump, the Cui Bono and anti-christ, doesn't have clean hands?
Because THIS thread is about Biden's wrongdoings, not Trump's.

There are plenty of threads that cover Trump set up by those who are against Trump.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because THIS thread is about Biden's wrongdoings, not Trump's.

There are plenty of threads that cover Trump set up by those who are against Trump.

Okay, Prayer Warrior. Let us then proceed on this.

We have to consider the morality of criticizing Biden and the seeming failing to uphold that same morality regarding Trump.

How is Trump morally superior to Biden and how does the emails relate to all this?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder, Giuliano, if it's a subpoena that has been issued to Rudy Giuliani for something he's done rather than for any action involving Hunter Biden. Rudy Giuliani knows a great deal about legal documentation and could easily portray unrelated documents as having reference to something else. I believe that this is a crime, if this kind of speculation turns out to be true.
I considered that as a possibility, but I doubted Giuliani had done anything in Delaware that a grand jury there would be demanding he give testimony. If I have things straight, I think that was in the middle of the impeachment proceedings in the House and he had just told Trump he was off to Ukraine to dig up dirt on the Bidens.

My guess is that he or his attorney (the one the copy of the hard drive got turned over to) got their hands on a subpoena to someone in Delaware, blanked out the name and address and then alleged it was to the store owner. That, strictly speaking, might not be illegal -- highly unethical but not the same as getting their hands on the subpoena from someone working the courthouse who was supposed to keep things secret. After all, it had been to the store owner, why black out the name? If I get a subpoena to testify, it's not illegal for me to say so, is it? It wouldn't be illegal for me to show the news media that I had indeed been summoned to testify.

Similarly, jurors and lawyers and judges aren't supposed to discuss grand jury proceedings; but I think I would free to say what I had testified to. The following is a rule for federal grand juries.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/secrecy/R45456.pdf

Persons Subject to Rule 6(e) Rule 6(e)(2)(B) lists eight categories of persons who “must not disclose a matter occurring before the grand jury” unless an exception applies:

1. grand jurors;
2. interpreters;
3. court reporters;
4. operators of recording devices;
5. persons who transcribe recorded testimony;
6. attorneys for the government;
7. government personnel needed to assist attorneys for the government;
8. persons authorized to receive grand jury materials under 18 U.S.C. § 3322.
I see no reason to black out the name on that subpoena. If the person receiving it didn't object, it would perfectly fine to provide the subpoena with name on it to the general public to prove he had in fact been subpoenaed. I think the NY Post got duped by wanting to have a scoop on a controversial story and by wanting to serve the cause of Trumpism. I think if they had had a lawyer look at things, red flags would have been raised.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why was it, when Trump had his talks with Putin, that he had the notes of the translator seized? Why were those notes hidden away from the public? Were those notes destroyed contrary to law? What did Trump and Putin speak of?

What are the financial connections between Trump and the Russians? Trump has had five bankruptcies. At a certain point, how did Trump get his money again, after the bankruptcies?

And you speak of treason. What about Trump?

He does Putin's bidding rather frequently.
When Putin objected to the Republican platform criticizing him for aggression, Trump changed it.
When Putin objected to the finding of our intelligence services, that he tried to interfere in the 2016 election, Trump took Putin's side against our people.
When Putin objected to U.S. troops stationed in Germany, Trump agreed to withdraw them.
When Putin demanded to be included in the Group of Seven, Trump started calling for Putin to be included.
When Putin put a bounty on US troops in Afghanistan, Trump pretended it never happened.

The Russians, the Chinese and the Iranians want Americans to be fighting each other. Why should we fall into their trap?
Well Bukka, I know you are big on conspiracy theories and don't get me wrong I like them too...I just put them in a different category.
And certainly some one can disagree with some of Trumps decisions and sometimes it maybe because we don't know all that was involved, not that that explains everything.
But nothing you listed matters a hill of beans compared to what I gave you. There is a whole list of charges they can bring the Democrats up on for High Treason, it is not one charge, not a little bit of evidence, they have them dead to rights. It involves a large group of people....Democrats. They have more evidence on some more than others, but eventually some will turn state's evidence. And that goes for the FBI which was weaponized as a political party in itself.

The question is of all the Democrat initiatives I listed....which ones do you support?

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To return this thread back to the OP, I agree with Seven of Nine, who has posted yesterday:

Why are the Biden emails important? If whatever wrongdoing by the Trump family is worthy of being excused, surely, by the same morality, it could be applied to the Bidens. If sin is okay for the Trumps, then sin is okay for the Bidens.

It's a hypocritical double standard that has been a shrewd tactic among conservatives for the last five years of Trumpism. It's one reason why his supporters are being called hypocrites, as I explained in my thread last night: Former White House chief of staff, John Kelly, discusses Trump.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, Prayer Warrior. Let us then proceed on this.

We have to consider the morality of criticizing Biden and the seeming failing to uphold that same morality regarding Trump.

How is Trump morally superior to Biden and how does the emails relate to all this?

This thread pertains to Biden's indiscretions and alleged illegal activities. You don't seem to be concerned about it. Why is that?

Like I have already suggested, you could start yet another anti-Trump thread if you so wish.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a term for this double standard we're seeing from Trump supporters and it's called virtue signaling.
Thanks for the vocabulary lesson. Being an English teacher, I always enjoy these lessons.

I do have a question for you. Are you ONLY concerned about the conservatives' "double standards," or are you concerned about the double standards of the liberals as well?

It's also known as feigned righteousness and faux outrage.

I can assure you that my outrage about Democrats supporting the killing of babies is not feigned!

Last edited:
Reactions: historyb

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I considered that as a possibility, but I doubted Giuliani had done anything in Delaware that a grand jury there would be demanding he give testimony. If I have things straight, I think that was in the middle of the impeachment proceedings in the House and he had just told Trump he was off to Ukraine to dig up dirt on the Bidens.

My guess is that he or his attorney (the one the copy of the hard drive got turned over to) got their hands on a subpoena to someone in Delaware, blanked out the name and address and then alleged it was to the store owner. That, strictly speaking, might not be illegal -- highly unethical but not the same as getting their hands on the subpoena from someone working the courthouse who was supposed to keep things secret.

I think it would be illegal, Giuliano, because it involves the falsification of a subpoena to characterize it for an unrelated and alleged case. It is true that the document itself would not be falsified, but its legal character in its own right had been falsified. The documentation, if falsified in this manner could not be defended in court because it would be perjury. I'm wondering if a de facto perjury has already occurred in a possible false characterization of court documentation. We shall see about this.

After all, it had been to the store owner, why black out the name? If I get a subpoena to testify, it's not illegal for me to say so, is it? It wouldn't be illegal for me to show the news media that I had indeed been summoned to testify.

Similarly, jurors and lawyers and judges aren't supposed to discuss grand jury proceedings; but I think I would free to say what I had testified to. The following is a rule for federal grand juries.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/secrecy/R45456.pdf

Persons Subject to Rule 6(e) Rule 6(e)(2)(B) lists eight categories of persons who “must not disclose a matter occurring before the grand jury” unless an exception applies:

1. grand jurors;
2. interpreters;
3. court reporters;
4. operators of recording devices;
5. persons who transcribe recorded testimony;
6. attorneys for the government;
7. government personnel needed to assist attorneys for the government;
8. persons authorized to receive grand jury materials under 18 U.S.C. § 3322.
I see no reason to black out the name on that subpoena. If the person receiving it didn't object, it would perfectly fine to provide the subpoena with name on it to the general public to prove he had in fact been subpoenaed.

I think that you're right on this. Why blank out the name on the subpoena? I think that the general public is being played in a deception. I suppose lawyers are looking at this right now. This may be a political stunt that may have legal consequences for the perpetuators.

I think the NY Post got duped by wanting to have a scoop on a controversial story and by wanting to serve the cause of Trumpism. I think if they had had a lawyer look at things, red flags would have been raised.

I agree. There may be a lot more to this to make the Biden emails questionable.

Reactions: Giuliano