• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the gospel was preached to ABRAHAM . saying that in THY SEED , WHICH IS CHRIST , shall ALL NATIONS be blessed .
LET THE KING be praised . ITS HE who we gonna point to and to HE ALONE as the only means of salvation .
Which is why the Scripture says = "Abraham gave all that he had to Isaac"

"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out"

All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father.
Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out"

All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
and all these died in faith not having recieved the promise , BUT THEY SURE WAITED FOR IT . THEY BELIEVED IT .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and all these died in faith not having recieved the promise , BUT THEY SURE WAITED FOR IT . THEY BELIEVED IT .

But NOW they of the OT who Believed now have the Promise.

HE set the captives FREE

But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. Therefore He says:

“When He ascended on high,
He led captivity captive,
And gave gifts to men.”

(Now this, “He ascended”—what does it mean but that He also first descended into the lower parts of the earth?
He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.)

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father.
Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
My Son , GOD SHALL PROVIDE A LAMB .
IF we read in hebrews it says abraham ACOUNTED that GOD would raise him from the dead .
That might sound like a mystery , but why is it that we beleive that abraham actually accounted that GOD would raise ISSAC
from the dead . CAUSE ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD and GOD had told HIM IN ISSAC WOULD HIS SEED BE CALLED .
SO there is that . Cant have your seed be called if that seed is dead . ABRAHAM ACTUALLY HAD FAITH IN GOD
and BELIEVED HIM . NOW LIFT THOSE HANDS Its LORD praising time .
NOTICE the name of the moutain . IN THE MOUTAIN OF THE LORD IT SHALL BE SEEN , PROVIDED .
And remember these words , ABRAHAM rejoiced to SEE MY DAY , AND HE SAW IT AND WAS GLAD . YEAH .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Son , GOD SHALL PROVIDE A LAMB .
IF we read in hebrews it says abraham ACOUNTED that GOD would raise him from the dead .
That might sound like a mystery , but why is it that we beleive that abraham actually accounted that GOD would raise ISSAC
from the dead . CAUSE ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD and GOD had told HIM IN ISSAC WOULD HIS SEED BE CALLED .
SO there is that . Cant have your seed be called if that seed is dead . ABRAHAM ACTUALLY HAD FAITH IN GOD
and BELIEVED HIM . NOW LIFT THOSE HANDS Its LORD praising time .
NOTICE the name of the moutain . IN THE MOUTAIN OF THE LORD IT SHALL BE SEEN , PROVIDED .
And remember these words , ABRAHAM rejoiced to SEE MY DAY , AND HE SAW IT AND WAS GLAD . YEAH .
ONE Gospel for the Jew & Gentile

ONE Paschal Lamb Sacrifice for the Jew & Gentile

ONE Body of Christ where the FATHER places Jew & Gentile

ONE Holy Temple of God where the Jew & Gentile abide together = NO DIFFERENCE = NO SEPARATION

ONE Holy Spirit that fills the Jew & Gentile

ONE Table of Blessing for the Jew & Gentile

The shewbread in the House of God is 6 by 6 loaves = 12 Loaves = Jew & Gentile (6 is the number of man).

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But NOW they of the OT who Believed now have the Promise.

HE set the captives FREE

But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. Therefore He says:

“When He ascended on high,
He led captivity captive,
And gave gifts to men.”

(Now this, “He ascended”—what does it mean but that He also first descended into the lower parts of the earth?
He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.)
Yep , we can see this in part in mathew twenty seven i think .
And many arose AFTER HE HAD ARISEN and people saw them too .
JESUS THE RESSURECTION and those who died in faith were probably those very ones who first arose .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ONE Gospel for the Jew & Gentile

ONE Paschal Lamb Sacrifice for the Jew & Gentile

ONE Body of Christ where the FATHER places Jew & Gentile

ONE Holy Temple of God where the Jew & Gentile abide together = NO DIFFERENCE = NO SEPARATION

ONE Holy Spirit that fills the Jew & Gentile

ONE Table of Blessing for the Jew & Gentile

The shewbread in the House of God is 6 by 6 loaves = 12 Loaves = Jew & Gentile (6 is the number of man).
The very last one i thought the reason there were twelve loaves was due to the twelve tribes .
But of course now in CHRIST we see the bigger picture . Twelve tribes , twelve apostles of the lamb . maybe .
But for sure and for certain ONE TABLE , ONE HOLY SPIRIT , ONE BODY , ONE TEMPLE , ONE LAMB , ONE GOSPEL .
One CITY TOO . Yeah let the king be praised . for the jew and the gentile who believeth in CHRIST JESUS .
one MOUNT ZION too .
Its a joy and then some to POINT TOO CHRIST GIVING ALL GLORY TO GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What was praticed on earth in the temple was done in HEAVEN BY CHRIST HIMSELF
THE HOLY CITY ABIDES ABOVE NOW where we have a great high priest .
MY FATHER GIVETH YOU THE TRUE BREAD FROM HEAVEN .
Your father ate manna in the wilderness and are now dead , but HE who eats this bread that i give shall live FOREVER .
never taste of death . LET THE KING BE PRAISED

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The very last one i thought the reason there were twelve loaves was due to the twelve tribes .
But of course now in CHRIST we see the bigger picture . Twelve tribes , twelve apostles of the lamb . maybe .
But for sure and for certain ONE TABLE , ONE HOLY SPIRIT , ONE BODY , ONE TEMPLE , ONE LAMB , ONE GOSPEL .
One CITY TOO . Yeah let the king be praised . for the jew and the gentile who believeth in CHRIST JESUS .
one MOUNT ZION too .
Its a joy and then some to POINT TOO CHRIST GIVING ALL GLORY TO GOD .
the BODY of CHRIST is the Twelve Tribes of Israel = 6 + 6 = Jew & Gentile

Most people do not know what they are looking at in Revelation due to many false teachings rampant in christianity.

When we are Born-Again, to what FAMILY are we Born into??? = ISRAEL of GOD where Heavenly Jerusalem is our Mother

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the BODY of CHRIST is the Twelve Tribes of Israel = 6 + 6 = Jew & Gentile

Most people do not know what they are looking at in Revelation due to many false teachings rampant in christianity.

When we are Born-Again, to what FAMILY are we Born into??? = ISRAEL of GOD where Heavenly Jerusalem is our Mother
Natural israel had a temple in jerusalem , a mount zion . and all was about the Spiritual pattern of that which was to come .
Ye have come unto MOUNT ZION , paul writes , to the heavenly Jersualem .
And others i have which are not of this fold , them must i bring also , the gentiles ,
And they TWO shall be ONE FOLD . exactly my friend . Exactly . Let all that has breath praise the glorious Lord .
For he is not a jew which is outward in the flesh , but rather where cicrumscion is on the inside the heart .
The children after the flesh are not the children , says paul .
THE ONLY ONES counted for the seed are the BELEIVING JEW and BELIEVING GENTILE .
NO JESUS no KINGDOM . its as clear as it can be .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Natural israel had a temple in jerusalem , a mount zion . and all was about the Spiritual pattern of that which was to come .
Ye have come unto MOUNT ZION , paul writes , to the heavenly Jersualem .
And others i have which are not of this fold , them must i bring also , the gentiles ,
And they TWO shall be ONE FOLD . exactly my friend . Exactly . Let all that has breath praise the glorious Lord .
For he is not a jew which is outward in the flesh , but rather where cicrumscion is on the inside the heart .
The children after the flesh are not the children , says paul .
THE ONLY ONES counted for the seed are the BELEIVING JEW and BELIEVING GENTILE .
NO JESUS no KINGDOM . its as clear as it can be .

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,
to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

This perhaps, is the MOST Uplifting, Eye Opening, HalleluYAH for us while we await our LORD & SAVIOR Jesus Christ

Last edited:
  • Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,
to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

This perhaps, is the MOST Uplifting, Eye Opening, HalleluYAH for us while we await our LORD & SAVIOR Jesus Christ
Yes it is . when this mortal shall have shed his mortal robe i shall forever be Home in the land and city i have long waited for my friend .
Till then we must do all to point to Christ and all lovely pure and holy wonderful and glorious truth given us in that bible .
The beauty of the LORD . having a peace that passes all understanding of what man can grasp carnally .
A home awaits me that i never earned . Praise GOD for HIS GLORIOUS CHRIST , the mercy of HIS grace
given us in Christ Jesus . The place that once awaited me , the place i earned and deserved i will not see .
That place is the lake of fire . OH but praise the KING , the grace of GOD i get the HOME HE HAS MADE
wherein the temple IS the LAMB AND GOD .
These eyes await the KING . Let us continue to exhort daily and so much the more as we SEE the DAY approaching .
For many are fast sucking up this other lie which is preached as another gospel , another hope
another love , and it all is death and ends in the second death . ITS JESUS and HIS gospel for the lambs .
GO ye into all the world baptizing them in the Name of the Father , Son and Holy ghost
TEACHING THEM to OBSERVE , TO DO , ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL things that i have taught you .
not few , not some , not most , but ALL things . And his words are not grievious to the lambs .
WE LOVE and feast upon them . HE who loves me keeps my sayings and a wolf , no matter how well disguised
they will not follow . No other song will a lamb hear BUT THE SONG OF CHRIST . LIFT THOSE HANDS
for it is time again to PRAISE THE GLORIOUS KING . What A HOME awaits the lambs at the end of our faith.