• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Are you struggling to live the Holy Life?

Then that is why. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Notice.."live the holy life"....."struggling".

The reason you can't, and you want to, is because you are trying to do it by your will.. You are trying to do it by your self effort.
Saint, that is the same as a unbeliever would try to do it.
Exactly the same.
= FAIL 100%

Paul teaches that "when we are weak, then Christ is STRONG, in us,...= as our power to live holy.
See that?
So the opposite of that is why you can't.....its like this.>"when I AM STRONG< then Christ in me is weak, and that is why i cant live the life of Christ.

See it?

Look again.

Paul teaches..."i can do all things THROUGH CHRIST, = who strengthens me".

"strengthens me" to do what?
= Live a perfected discipleship, that is free from sinning and confessing and guilt, and exists here instead....>"Christ always Gives me the Victory"...which means you wlll be like this.......Paul teaches....>"as many as BE Perfect".

So, you fail to live the Holy Lifestyle when you struggle to live like Christ by your own power..
That is why you fail.
And Paul teaches that you learn to live like Christ, when you only do this :

= ""I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:""

See that?
That is Christ on the Cross and you in the Grace of God.
If instead, you are on the Cross, trying to stay saved, trying to live the life of Christ in your own power...trying to go to heaven by keeping commandments... then you have become this..

= "apart from me, you can do NOTHING"...Jesus says to you.

And to do "nothing" is to not to be able to live the Holy Life.
To do "nothing" is to be sinning and confessing, all the time, or 12 times a month.
To do "nothing" is to try to be good, but you have to fight inside yourself to even not think dirty thoughts.

Listen Saint...
God's SPIRIT in you, is your SOUL power to live the holy life.
He lives it through you, or you can't live it at all.

Look at this verse and start to meditate on its power.. and truth.

"not by might ,nor by power....., but by my SPIRIT, sayeth the Lord"

Its not your might, its not your power that can live Holy.
You can't.
If you keep trying it that way, you are this...: "apart from me you can do nothing."......years and years., and it will never change.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Are you struggling to live the Holy Life?

Then that is why. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Notice.."live the holy life"....."struggling".

The reason you can't, and you want to, is because you are trying to do it by your will.. You are trying to do it by your self effort.
Saint, that is the same as a unbeliever would try to do it.
Exactly the same.
= FAIL 100%

Paul teaches that "when we are weak, then Christ is STRONG, in us,...= as our power to live holy.
See that?
So the opposite of that is why you can't.....its like this.>"when I AM STRONG< then Christ in me is weak, and that is why i cant live the life of Christ.

See it?

Look again.

Paul teaches..."i can do all things THROUGH CHRIST, = who strengthens me".

"strengthens me" to do what?
= Live a perfected discipleship, that is free from sinning and confessing and guilt, and exists here instead....>"Christ always Gives me the Victory"...which means you wlll be like this.......Paul teaches....>"as many as BE Perfect".

So, you fail to live the Holy Lifestyle when you struggle to live like Christ by your own power..
That is why you fail.
And Paul teaches that you learn to live like Christ, when you only do this :

= ""I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:""

See that?
That is Christ on the Cross and you in the Grace of God.
If instead, you are on the Cross, trying to stay saved, trying to live the life of Christ in your own power...trying to go to heaven by keeping commandments... then you have become this..

= "apart from me, you can do NOTHING"...Jesus says to you.

And to do "nothing" is to not to be able to live the Holy Life.
To do "nothing" is to be sinning and confessing, all the time, or 12 times a month.
To do "nothing" is to try to be good, but you have to fight inside yourself to even not think dirty thoughts.

Listen Saint...
God's SPIRIT in you, is your SOUL power to live the holy life.
He lives it through you, or you can't live it at all.

Look at this verse and start to meditate on its power.. and truth.

"not by might ,nor by power....., but by my SPIRIT, sayeth the Lord"

Its not your might, its not your power that can live Holy.
You can't.
If you keep trying it that way, you are this...: "apart from me you can do nothing."......years and years., and it will never change.

Pray to Jehovah and ask Him to:
(Psalm 25:4, 5) . . .Make me know your ways, O Jehovah; Teach me your paths. ה [He] 5 Cause me to walk in your truth and teach me, For you are my God of salvation. ו [Waw] In you I hope all day long.

Do it in sincerity and ask in Jesus' name, persevering in prayer and if you truly desire it, He will grant it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do it in sincerity and ask in Jesus' name, persevering in prayer and if you truly desire it, He will grant it.

Prayer won't help.
See, the issue is not a lack of prayer. Its a lack of understanding Salvation, which is the result of not having real Faith....or correct faith.

The reason a person, a BELIEVER, born again, (not just a water baptized fakir)......does not live a Holy Life, with consistency, is because their faith is wrong.... Its broken.
Broken faith, is this....."ok, now that im SAVED, what do i do, so that i keep myself saved".

See that? That FAITH is broken, because it has no belief in Christ.

Belief in Christ .... the REAL FAITH.....is not just believing that He saves you, but its that you BELIEVE that Christ keeps you saved.

Its the lack of belief that Christ keeps you saved, is the proof of Broken Faith.
And when you believe you can lose your salvation, you have lost real faith in Christ. = "apart from me you can do nothing"

So, you have to get your FAITH right, or it remains broken, and that will prevent this....."Christ always gives me the Victory". = "As many as be Perfect".

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayer won't help.
See, the issue is not a lack of prayer. Its a lack of understanding Salvation, which is the result of not having real Faith....or correct faith.

I salute you for your honesty sir, but I must respectfully disagree. It does help me to understand where you are coming from however. Communication in any friendship is extremely important, but a requirement for those who are friends of God. Jesus assured us that whatever we ask God in his name according to His will, it will be granted. We have to believe that sir, it is a promise.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Notice this verse.

"it is impossible to please God, without FAITH".

And notice that "faith is accepted as righteousness".

Now, what many try to do, is please God with works........but that does not please Him, as you can be a non christian and do christian deeds.
What God wants is our Faith, as "without faith, it is impossible to please God"..

Let me give you an example.

If you want God to answer your prayer, ...do you work harder to please Him, or to you BELIEVE he will answer your prayer?
See?
See that?

"without FAITH it is impossible to please God".....even getting your prayers answered, happens not because you keep the law and commandments.
But only because you have FAITH that God will do it.

Jesus said that all things are possible if you BELIEVE.
Jesus never said, all things are possible if you work hard, and keep the law and commandments, perfectly.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice this verse.

"it is impossible to please God, without FAITH".

And notice that "faith is accepted as righteousness".

Now, what many try to do, is please God with works........but that does not please Him, as you can be a non christian and do christian deeds.
What God wants is our Faith, as "without faith, it is impossible to please God"..

Let me give you an example.

If you want God to answer your prayer, ...do you work harder to please Him, or to you BELIEVE he will answer your prayer?
See?
See that?

"without FAITH it is impossible to please God".....even getting your prayers answered, happens not because you keep the law and commandments.
But only because you have FAITH that God will do it.

Jesus said that all things are possible if you BELIEVE.
Jesus never said, all things are possible if you work hard, and keep the law and commandments, perfectly.

I think this was addressed to me, Absolutely! Heb 11:6

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Broken Discipleship.....how to solve it.
Tarzans Grip!