Calvinism is a Cult

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vince

Feb 20, 2019
Ft Worth
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
So? You claimed to have followed God and then said no. Apparently your understanding of following God is not to good...is it? So, no, you are using your standard. Which doesn't amount to a pile of....beans.

Oh, I believe all of the Bible. Every Word of it. Do you? No. But you want to pretend you know about the standard of God. How foolish.

The difference doesn't matter because I do believe it and follow God.

Stranger
All I can conclude from you is that god is a jackass if he exists. I want no part of the god you follow.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the constant clamor for evidence is really empty. For some reason they believe they can create doubt in the believer over it. They do not know the evidence we have in the Spirit of God in us. This is evidence that they have no ability to measure.

Stranger
Well spoken!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I can conclude from you is that god is a jackass if he exists. I want no part of the god you follow.

Now now, don't blame me. You concluded that along time ago. You didn't want anything to do with God along time ago. You came here with that belief. And you try and spread it, like manure.

You can't get me to cry and feel all guilty just because you reject God. Sorry pal. The Gospel doesn't change. You believe or you don't.

Stranger

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks. Good to see ya. I have seen you on another forum lately that I joined not long ago. I just haven't made any contact with you there though.

Stranger
Yes, I am there only sporadically as time permits. I simply cannot read and digest things fast enough to handle it all. I must pick and choose.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I am there only sporadically as time permits. I simply cannot read and digest things fast enough to handle it all. I must pick and choose.

I understand. I am quite selective myself. Take care.

Stranger

Reactions: amadeus

Vince

Feb 20, 2019
Ft Worth
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Now now, don't blame me. You concluded that along time ago. You didn't want anything to do with God along time ago. You came here with that belief. And you try and spread it, like manure.

You can't get me to cry and feel all guilty just because you reject God. Sorry pal. The Gospel doesn't change. You believe or you don't.

Stranger
Why are most of your posts filled with anger?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you speak up when Stranger says something you like. Do you then agree with the insults and hatred he displays in contradiction to what Jesus said his disciples should do?

A person doesn't have to agree with everything to agree to a post. Does that upset you? Why are you so sensitive?

Stranger

Vince

Feb 20, 2019
Ft Worth
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Put this question below in the non-Christian arena and I will gladly answer you.

Stranger
I am in the non christian area. Look at the forum labeling's as I have already showed you, you are wrong. Besides, I cannot post in the Christian only forums because my rights do not allow me to, they allow me to post here. Take it up with the moderators or get over it.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are most of your posts filled with anger?

I don't know that they are. And neither do you. Have you read all of them. I see there is about 7,000. Go ahead and read them and get back with me in a couple of years.

Stranger

Vince

Feb 20, 2019
Ft Worth
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
A person doesn't have to agree with everything to agree to a post. Does that upset you? Why are you so sensitive?

Stranger
Not sensitive. And that was not my point at all. My point is no christian here will stand up and say how you treat people is contrary to Jesus teachings. All I have done is point out what scripture says and what you have said and acted. They are in contradiction.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am in the non christian area. Look at the forum labeling's as I have already showed you, you are wrong. Besides, I cannot post in the Christian only forums because my rights do not allow me to, they allow me to post here. Take it up with the moderators or get over it.

No, your in the 'Christian Formation and Christian Apologetics' arena. And you're not Christian. So, take your question below, and I will gladly discuss it.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sensitive. And that was not my point at all. My point is no christian here will stand up and say how you treat people is contrary to Jesus teachings. All I have done is point out what scripture says and what you have said and acted. They are in contradiction.

See, now you're lying. I am told that quite often. You haven't made any Scriptural points as I showed you already. And even if you could, which you can't, you don't believe it anyway. That is called 'hypocrisy'.

So, climb back in that hole and place your questions to me.

Stranger

Vince

Feb 20, 2019
Ft Worth
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
See, now you're lying. I am told that quite often. You haven't made any Scriptural points as I showed you already. And even if you could, which you can't, you don't believe it anyway. That is called 'hypocrisy'.

So, climb back in that hole and place your questions to me.

Stranger
It is not hypocrisy. Look up the word. I am comparing your posts to your standard. I don't claim to be a disciple of Jesus, you do. So when Jesus says in plain words to love your enemies and you refuse to, that is hypocrisy.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not hypocrisy. Look up the word. I am comparing your posts to your standard. I don't claim to be a disciple of Jesus, you do. So when Jesus says in plain words to love your enemies and you refuse to, that is hypocrisy.

But you can't use my standard because you have no proof. Hypocrisy.

No, go back and read. I already explained it to you. Just because you repeat your 'pat' argument doesn't make it true.

Stranger