Calvinism is a Cult

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why respond if you are not willing to explain what you mean?

This is childish and not my point at all. I don't care if you love me, I am pointing out your hypocrisy and you refuse to address it as you have just said. So I guess we are done. Thanks for the discussion.

I did explain what I meant.

Well, if you don't care quit bringing it up. I did address it and had to go back and give you the post numbers. I had to take you by the hand and lead you to the answer. And then, what do you say. What is the kingdom?

You don't know anything about the Bible. But you say you threw away Jesus Christ and God. Go figure. That should tell anyone all they need to know.

I doubt it.

Stranger

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, I am not interested in teaching you the Bible here. You have no interest in learning the Bible. You have no interest in God or Jesus Christ. You like your 'pat' verses that you can use on Christians to make them doubt what they believe. But, see. That is what happens when you don't know what you are talking about. You can go to the internet and get a long list of verses from atheists and other infidels that supposedly trip up believers. Stupid.

Get down to your correct section, and ask concerning what is the Kingdom. I'm sure you will get plenty of explanation. Some will probably give it to you here. But I won't.

So, poor you. Your not being loved by the Christian. Oh my. The Christian must feel so guilty cause he don't love you. Please. Come up with something new.

Stranger

It is clear that "Vince" hates God, the Lord Jesus and all Christians (else why would be be here trying to tear down?). I'm wondering if he was ever a "Christian" as he claims he was for 18 years. I have Vince on "ignore" but I can get the gist of his arguments from seeing the responses of others to him. I think he is just here to frustrate Christians and take up their time. He well-understands that there is no proof for items of faith. That's why they call it faith--if it was fact, they would call it fact. For that matter, a lot of the evolution nonsense that he likes to bash Christians with has NO real evidence at all. When he comes across a Christian who understands the sham of evolution, he claims that he doesn't care if it is false, that he only wants "evidence" for faith. He keeps coming back to the same old tired complaints all the time. He needs everyone to put him on ignore and he will be complaining to himself until he goes off to the non-Christian forums where he belongs.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is clear that "Vince" hates God, the Lord Jesus and all Christians (else why would be be here trying to tear down?). I'm wondering if he was ever a "Christian" as he claims he was for 18 years. I have Vince on "ignore" but I can get the gist of his arguments from seeing the responses of others to him. I think he is just here to frustrate Christians and take up their time. He well-understands that there is no proof for items of faith. That's why they call it faith--if it was fact, they would call it fact. For that matter, a lot of the evolution nonsense that he likes to bash Christians with has NO real evidence at all. When he comes across a Christian who understands the sham of evolution, he claims that he doesn't care if it is false, that he only wants "evidence" for faith. He keeps coming back to the same old tired complaints all the time. He needs everyone to put him on ignore and he will be complaining to himself until he goes off to the non-Christian forums where he belongs.

Yes, many atheists claim the same. They used to be Christian but then saw the light and got out. Their purpose of course is to encourage others to get out. If you trace their atheism far enough you find that they don't 'disbelieve' there is God. They just don't want anything to do with Him. And they take refuge in their claim of lack proof and evidence as though that means God, due to their ignorance, can't touch them. Foolish.

Stranger

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, many atheists claim the same. They used to be Christian but then saw the light and got out. Their purpose of course is to encourage others to get out. If you trace their atheism far enough you find that they don't 'disbelieve' there is God. They just don't want anything to do with Him. And they take refuge in their claim of lack proof and evidence as though that means God, due to their ignorance, can't touch them. Foolish.

Stranger
All unrepentant Atheists will be cured at the great White throne judgment. They will learn about the true and living God who punioshes all sin. They will have others problems to deal with however.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All unrepentant Atheists will be cured at the great White throne judgment. They will learn about the true and living God who punioshes all sin. They will have others problems to deal with however.

Atheists will be cured of nothing at the great white throne judgment anymore than any that are going to spend eternity in the lake.

They will still reject God, cling to their sinful natures and be unchanged for eternity.

Just like the born-again for eternity will follow God, worship him and be his in free will.

On the issue of people suffering for eternity all Calvinists can say is that is what God wanted. Making him a cruel God giving no one any way out that they can choose. They are doomed by God's roll of the dice.

Which again the bands the question why are any Calvinists trying to persuade others to their beliefs went by their own beliefs it changes nothing.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Stranger

Yes--as Scripture tells us: "The fool says, in his heart, there is no God." The Lord doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Vince

Feb 20, 2019
Ft Worth
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I did explain what I meant.

Well, if you don't care quit bringing it up. I did address it and had to go back and give you the post numbers. I had to take you by the hand and lead you to the answer.
I admitted that I did not see your answer

And then, what do you say. What is the kingdom?
No, this is what I asked you:

Do you want to explain how these verses mean that Jesus in chapter 6 is talking about a future kingdom?

You don't know anything about the Bible. But you say you threw away Jesus Christ and God. Go figure. That should tell anyone all they need to know.
I asked you to explain something. Will you do that?

Vince

Feb 20, 2019
Ft Worth
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
It is clear that "Vince" hates God, the Lord Jesus and all Christians (else why would be be here trying to tear down?).
This is a common accusation from Christians to atheists. It is simply not true. But you must believe this to keep believing your doctrines. I don't believe god exists, I don't say he does not exist only that I don't believe based on insufficient evidence.

He well-understands that there is no proof for items of faith. That's why they call it faith--if it was fact, they would call it fact.
I have never asked for proof, go look at my posts.

For that matter, a lot of the evolution nonsense that he likes to bash Christians with has NO real evidence at all. When he comes across a Christian who understands the sham of evolution, he claims that he doesn't care if it is false, that he only wants "evidence" for faith.
I never brought up evolution, I only responded to it from others. I do not need to talk about it. It has no bearing on whether god exists or not.

Vince

Feb 20, 2019
Ft Worth
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Atheism!

Also, Sideways Atheism!.
Atheism does not have an ideology, it is simply a lack of belief. Your god commanded this:

And if a man beats his male or female servant with a rod, so that he dies under his hand, he shall surely be punished. Notwithstanding, if he remains alive a day or two, he shall not be punished; for he is his property. ~ God of the Bible. Ex 21:20-21.

Mike Dwight

Mar 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After all , whats this , some sort of interest group on prisoners? over the internet? They Probably need to attend meetings on forums. hustle up your business. otherwise, what would my parents think if strangers don't want to meet my classmates and think strange things of me?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I admitted that I did not see your answer

No, this is what I asked you:

I asked you to explain something. Will you do that?

Yes, what you asked pertained to the kingdom. I gave you some verses. You don't know what they mean. You see? That is why this is called Christian apologetics. I wouldn't have to explain to others how these verses pertain to the kingdom. They may disagree, but they would know what I was talking about.

I told you I am not going to teach you the Bible, especially in this section where you don't belong. I gave you verses. Do they mean nothing to you? Of course not.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Atheism does not have an ideology, it is simply a lack of belief. Your god commanded this:

And if a man beats his male or female servant with a rod, so that he dies under his hand, he shall surely be punished. Notwithstanding, if he remains alive a day or two, he shall not be punished; for he is his property. ~ God of the Bible. Ex 21:20-21.

So?

Stranger

Vince

Feb 20, 2019
Ft Worth
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Yes, what you asked pertained to the kingdom. I gave you some verses. You don't know what they mean. You see? That is why this is called Christian apologetics. I wouldn't have to explain to others how these verses pertain to the kingdom. They may disagree, but they would know what I was talking about.
Sigh. No, Asking you what they mean to you does not mean I don't know what they mean to me. In a mature conversation you need to be clear on what the other person thinks about a subject before you can talk with them about it. That is why I wanted you to clarify what you meant. You said the verses I quoted were for a future time then gave me verses without explaining why you think those verses support your belief. I was simply asking you to clarify your beliefs.

I told you I am not going to teach you the Bible, especially in this section where you don't belong. I gave you verses. Do they mean nothing to you? Of course not.
Ok, then I guess we are done.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sigh. No, Asking you what they mean to you does not mean I don't know what they mean to me. In a mature conversation you need to be clear on what the other person thinks about a subject before you can talk with them about it. That is why I wanted you to clarify what you meant. You said the verses I quoted were for a future time then gave me verses without explaining why you think those verses support your belief. I was simply asking you to clarify your beliefs.

Ok, then I guess we are done.

I was clear in my answer. And I clarified it with the verses I gave. You don't have any idea and I'm not interested in educating an atheist.

Sure, you have said that before.

Stranger

Vince

Feb 20, 2019
Ft Worth
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I was clear in my answer. And I clarified it with the verses I gave. You don't have any idea and I'm not interested in educating an atheist.
This is a childish response. In an adult conversation the person receiving the information gets to determine if you were clear or not. You don't. I asked you to clarify this issue; Why do you think the verses you quoted are referencing a future kingdom and was not meant for us or the people listening to follow at the time? I am unclear as to why you think this.

Now you have a couple of options:
1. Address my question and try to make this more clear so we can have a conversation.
2. Decide not to answer my question.
3. Throw a fit and tell me that you have been clear and I just cannot understand for some reason as you have done here.