Calvinism is a Cult

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By all means preach it that way...compose a message that preaches what you believe in as a Calvinist.

How can we consider something that has not been preached to us? We would not have any concept of what it is, since we have not been told.
JBF, I think this is productive. Many churches are not preaching the historic faith, so many have not heard it accurately preached. Others are in churches that actively oppose the truth and target Calvinists
Other churches grow by entertaining goats, not seeking sheep.
Sermonaudio.com, listen to anything by W.R.Downing, Al Martin, Geoff Thomas., James White, Greg Nichols, Sinclair Ferguson, Paul Dowling, and you will hear solid teaching, there are thousands of others there.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're an expert at taking everything out of context to make things appear how you want them to appear. If a person lies, who professes Christ, I will call the person on it. Libel, false accusations, misrepresentation, all are lies and this is what he's done from his OP to slam us and in his follow up responses. And not one time have you quoted any of that. That too is dishonest.
None of this is libel, is it?

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, so much for wanting honesty. So far it is a waste of my time seeing that those I'm dealing with will not deal in integrity and honesty.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JBF, I think this is productive. Many churches are not preaching the historic faith, so many have not heard it accurately preached. Others are in churches that actively oppose the truth and target Calvinists
Other churches grow by entertaining goats, not seeking sheep.
Sermonaudio.com, listen to anything by W.R.Downing, Al Martin, Geoff Thomas., James White, Greg Nichols, Sinclair Ferguson, Paul Dowling, and you will hear solid teaching, there are thousands of others there.
Thing is, I have an inkling of what Calvinism is based on the acronym TULIP and I find it to be unbiblical. Why would I subject myself to unbiblical preaching?

I believe that it says in Proverbs:

Pro 19:27, Cease, my son, to hear the instruction that causeth to err from the words of knowledge.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Predestination is according to foreknowledge, Romans 8:29-30, 1 Peter 1:2.
Yes...but it is 'BIBLICAL FOREKNOWLEDGE"...Not God simply knowing what will take place in the future, but rather God knowing the people intimately......Adam, knew his wife eve and she conceived, Adam knew his wife again ,and she conceived.

Did Adam forget who she was, or does it speak of intimate knowledge of her.i will post some sermons for you if you want on this..

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, so much for wanting honesty. So far it is a waste of my time seeing that those I'm dealing with will not deal in integrity and honesty.
But because you are accused of being a cult, you think that you have an excuse to bite and devour other people. THIS NEEDS TO STOP!

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of this is libel, is it?
None of it is libel. Own yourself bro, you know you will give an account. Why not do it now? You totally took my statements out of context while giving the one who has in fact lied a complete pass as if he were an innocent lamb being attacked for nothing. It's another form of bearing false witness. I never attacked, I called out his behavior. Huge difference.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes...but it is 'BIBLICAL FOREKNOWLEDGE"...Not God simply knowing what will take place in the future, but rather God knowing the people intimately......Adam, knew his wife eve and she conceived, Adam knew his wife again ,and she conceived.

Did Adam forget who she was, or does it speak of intimate knowledge of her.i will post some sermons for you if you want on this..
No, thanks. I don't feel that the fruit is there in the people who preach what you preach.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But because you are accused of being a cult, you think that you have an excuse to bite and devour other people. THIS NEEDS TO STOP!
Lol!!!! Listen to you! Calling out lies and false accusations is none of your above. You're hypocritical, go call out those who've lied on us and man up.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol!!!! Listen to you! Calling out lies and false accusations is none of your above. You're hypocritical, go call out those who've lied on us and man up.
You have three fingers pointing back at you. You want to bite me some more? I'm about to report you.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of it is libel. Own yourself bro, you know you will give an account. Why not do it now? You totally took my statements out of context while giving the one who has in fact lied a complete pass as if he were an innocent lamb being attacked for nothing. It's another form of bearing false witness. I never attacked, I called out his behavior. Huge difference.
Self-justification is the fruit of sin.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am beginning to realize what I have been in the past, attempting to chase people away with stinging statements so that I can call myself right in the end. Thank you for showing me that by exemplifying my former behaviour so perfectly.

I repent; and will endeavor to treat people with greater love and respect in the future.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. He's not once quoted the nonsense coreissue stated. He has an entire thread devoted to lying, libel, accusing, name calling so I hold him accountable and jbf can't handle that. It's hypocrisy.
I've never seen this thread, so how is it hypocrisy.

You keep pointing the finger, God is going to hold you accountable for that on your day of judgment.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am beginning to realize what I have been in the past, attempting to chase people away with stinging statements so that I can call myself right in the end. Thank you for showing me that by exemplifying my former behaviour so perfectly.

I repent; and will endeavor to treat people with greater love and respect in the future.
Good move. You won't chase me away, I've got lots of work to get done on you, Lord willing. One is your lack of honesty and integrity, the other is your misusage of God's word. Hopefully you'll repent of these as well.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never seen this thread, so how is it hypocrisy.

Because you're fully aware of his statements, and you are also involved in doing the same in his Calvinist is a cult thread. So, you are fully aware, please stop the pretense.

You keep pointing the finger, God is going to hold you accountable for that on your day of judgment.

I won't be held accountable for pointing out that behavior and the lies. Do you even listen to yourself? You've totally misrepresented me here, and libeled, and you're talking about me pointing a finger? Nothing I've said was false. Nothing. So much for your short lived "repentance" right?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good move. You won't chase me away, I've got lots of work to get done on you, Lord willing. One is your lack of honesty and integrity, the other is your misusage of God's word. Hopefully you'll repent of these as well.
Lay it all out there. Show me, please, where I have shown forth lack of integrity and honesty.

It seems to me that you are attacking my character because I disagree with your doctrine.

And perhaps this is lack of integrity and honesty, the proverbial three fingers pointing back.