Calvinism is NOT a Cult!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, I mean you haven't been.
A I said you havnt so no one else can, that is your unbelief , and no matter how miserable you may feel about it, it will not change a thing. truth he says...

Tit 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh you mean you havnt being so therefore no one else can, as I said denying Gods power,
Did you post an account of this event. If you did where is it could you put up the link I'm curious to see what you think took place and how you would explain that biblically

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did you post an account of this event. If you did where is it could you put up the link I'm curious to see what you think took place and how you would explain that biblically
I have id have to dig but this is what HE showed me.

Joh 3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease.
Joh 3:31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
Joh 3:32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
Joh 3:33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

and that is what I was given...

of course you could ask @Stranger seems he read it..

here #54

Last edited:

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? Seems to happen a lot these days. Airfare must be cheap...

Mysticism is running rampant. Experience(s) trump scripture all day every day, and thrice on Sunday.

After I preached my sermon "The Doctrine of the Trinity": John 3:1-8 last Sunday, a few members there said they really enjoyed it. One said that every time he has been in the presence of God, he has seen three bright lights, the one in the middle is big and the two on either side were smaller. That's not the Trinity at all. They are co-equal, co-eternal, not one heap big god and two smaller ones. Now, I don't know what he meant when he said he was in God's presence, and I didn't press the issue. But experience trumps scripture. :(

Reactions: Mjh29 and tabletalk

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He (mjrhealth) also believes the Scriptures are faulty; many contradictions which can't be resolved.
Why does he use so many Bible verses to support his comments?
Because he says (approximately) that 'Christians demand it'.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Joh 3:31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
Joh 3:32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
Joh 3:33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

here #54
Uh huh.

Seems you disobeyed your "vision."

Why do I say this? You're at the forefront, the Word of God is maligned, and of course it's all unbiblical. Looks like you've increased while God is being decreased (mitigated) by you, as his Word is mocked while you state it is full of error or what have you.

Of course, you're unable to see all this. God controls that too, by the way.

Funny how a guy who feels this way about God's Word gets trips to heaven. Mmmm hmmm. Every single person who claims these things is always an outright heretic.

Last edited:

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A I said you havnt so no one else can, that is your unbelief , and no matter how miserable you may feel about it, it will not change a thing. truth he says...

Tit 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
I don't feel miserable about it, I just don't believe you. Good text, better make sure it isn't speaking about you.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you get what you want, you havee not because you ask not, my sheep hear my voice, I guess Jesus doesnt have too many sheep.
You've taken excerpts of Scripture completely out of context. Seems you think of Scripture as full of contradiction, and use it mostly to beat people up with, out of context of course.

I think you really want to understand the Word and all this is just to make you appear spiritual.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh huh.

Seems you disobeyed your "vision."

Why do I say this? You're at the forefront, the Word of God is maligned, and of course it's all unbiblical. Looks like you've increased while God is being decreased (mitigated) by you, as his Word is mocked while you state it is full of error or what have you.

Of course, you're unable to see all this. God controls that too, by the way.

Funny how a guy who feels this way about God's Word gets trips to heaven. Mmmm hmmm. Every single person who claims these things is always an outright heretic.
Ppl want to be on the Apostles level.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He (mjrhealth) also believes the Scriptures are faulty; many contradictions which can't be resolved.
Why does he use so many Bible verses to support his comments?
Because he says (approximately) that 'Christians demand it'.
Thanks for the helpful information. We can pray for him also in that he is still looking,,,

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

here #54
Thank you for your response. If this is already in scripture for all Christians...why would you somehow be given it special?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you for your response. If this is already in scripture for all Christians...why would you somehow be given it special?

Mat_11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

So why should God do anything for the scoffers and unbelievers, you see this bit

Mar 6:5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.
Mar 6:6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.

One would think that a "christian: who had heard someone had being to heaven, that they would rejoice, and delight to hear what was seeing and said, but Jesus knew it would not be that way

Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Some thngs never change,

and than again

Pro_27:4 Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?

I have nothing that cannot be given to anyone who believes, and many more have seeing and heard far more than me, should I be jealous, no, but glad that God does have those who love and believe Him.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat_11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

So why should God do anything for the scoffers and unbelievers, you see this bit

Mar 6:5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.
Mar 6:6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.

One would think that a "christian: who had heard someone had being to heaven, that they would rejoice, and delight to hear what was seeing and said, but Jesus knew it would not be that way

Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Some thngs never change,

and than again

Pro_27:4 Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?

I have nothing that cannot be given to anyone who believes, and many more have seeing and heard far more than me, should I be jealous, no, but glad that God does have those who love and believe Him.
All you're doing is taking Scriptures out of context and misapplying them to others (to bash them) and yourself (to exalt you.) None of them have a thing to do with your vacation in heaven and the fact that it never happened. Simply because we do not believe in your vacation it doesn't mean we don't believe God or love him or that we deny his power.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
coming from a man who calls himself "preacher of truth", isnt that hypocrisy??
It's apparent you don't even understand the meaning of the word hypocrisy. Some people place themselves in a position much higher than God has, and some in the position of God himself. That's a fact, and that fact doesn't make anyone a hypocrite.

Is it possible you just choose libel because others don't believe in your vacation to heaven? Do you realize we believe God is omnipotent in spite of your saying you took a vacation in heaven?

Reactions: SovereignGrace

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All you're doing is taking Scriptures out of context and misapplying them to others (to bash them) and yourself (to exalt you.) None of them have a thing to do with your vacation in heaven and the fact that it never happened. Simply because we do not believe in your vacation it doesn't mean we don't believe God or love him or that we deny his power.
Exalt myself, how on earth do i exalt myself, its not this about God, you title says let God be God, so than should God not be God and use whom He chooses and save whom He chooses, and who said anything about a vacation, dont you desire to go to heaven and see God, do you not desire to See Christ, does not one whom is in Love desire to see the one in whom they are in love. Yet you make a mocker of God, and all that He has done. There was one on here who asked for my testimony yet refused to give his, because he knew that if he did, he would be torn apart by those who call them selves christians, you all call yourself christians, yet when Christ offers you a place you all run away from Him, that is the sad thing about it all, so many who have seeing get mocked by those who dont believe, I truly wonder how many her have but wont open there mouths because they are afraid of men.

But wisdom is justifed of all her children.. ye ill get bashed for that one too. No problem there.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exalt myself, how on earth do i exalt myself, its not this about God, you title says let God be God, so than should God not be God and use whom He chooses and save whom He chooses, and who said anything about a vacation, dont you desire to go to heaven and see God, do you not desire to See Christ, does not one whom is in Love desire to see the one in whom they are in love.

First, show me where anyone in Scripture, who had a low view of Scripture as you do, that went on a vacation to heaven.

Yet you make a mocker of God, and all that He has done.

No, I just don't believe in your story. It isn't Biblical. People don't take trips to heaven then come back. I know some who claim they take trips there often. No, they don't, it's all bogus.

There was one on here who asked for my testimony yet refused to give his, because he knew that if he did, he would be torn apart by those who call them selves christians,

Trips to heaven aren't testimonies. They're stories.

Tell us your testimony.

Are you aware of what a testimony actually is bro?

you all call yourself christians,

And we are.

yet when Christ offers you a place you all run away from Him,

The above is incoherent. What do you mean "offers you a place?" You mean like he is offering us a trip to heaven and we don't want to go? Is that what you're saying? If so, show us this in Scripture, that Christ is offering us a trip to heaven, to go to heaven then come back here.

that is the sad thing about it all, so many who have seeing get mocked by those who dont believe, I truly wonder how many her have but wont open there mouths because they are afraid of men.

Some of us know when we've heard a bogus story that doesn't line up with Christianity, so, it would be wise for them to not offer something up that is contrary. Playing the victim is their way of trying to add validity to their story, and a way to act like they've been persecuted "for the truth." It is the victim mentality used to paint all others as "unbelievers" or as if they don't believe in "the power of God." None of this is true.

But wisdom is justifed of all her children.. ye ill get bashed for that one too. No problem there.

If you think to show that you take Scripture out of context and misuse is it is bashing you, then you will never receive any help in properly handling the Word of God; 2 Timothy 2:15. You want to go on and use a verse here and there however you desire, and sadly it is usually to slam someone with as if they are lost, don't believe God &c.

Let me ask, do you wish to understand the Word of God in a more accurate way?

Last edited: