Calvinism is NOT a Cult!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, God has to be fair according to your standards or he can't live with himself and can't be God. Yep. That's it. You've created your own god and have projected your demands on the God in Scripture who is revealed to us. You are the Romans 9:20 man.
Oh, by the way, no one can come to Christ, they are unable.
Yes he has An imaginary god. This sadly happens many times over today brother. Thank you for offering help to him

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing you posted that supports Calvinism.

In fact it denies Calvinism by demonstrating free well.
Wrong. No one outside of the Christ is free. Only the Truth(the Christ) can set you free, and if He sets you free, you are free indeed.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
images

Reactions: Mjh29

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Preacher4Truth @Mjh29

Did you read on the cultic thread @justbyfaith was leaving us in the dust, probably not contending with us ever again?

#onecanhope
Yes, more childish behavior.

He tucked tail and ran from facing himself. There is no way he's "paying" the dues, Proverbs 23:23. It would cost him his gospel and his god.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Free will does not exist
Did you notice not one of your 79 verses had the words free will in them and taught no such concept
He reminds me of Steven Anderson. Every salvation verse? He reads freewill into it. Descriptive texts? They're used to show the lost how to get saved, which in the end is a works gospel.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He reminds me of Steven Anderson. Every salvation verse? He reads freewill into it. Descriptive texts? They're used to show the lost how to get saved, which in the end is a works gospel.
One night Steven Anderson and that other youtube Clown Kevin Thompson did some kind of live Facebook conference. I started to offer correction and comments on the screen, but got censored.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe he’s not there?
Where is it that He is not?

"Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there." Psalm 139:7-8

Perhaps we cannot see Him or hear Him, but certainly He is always not far from us... or?

Where did Jonah think he could go and not still be in God's presence?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is it that He is not?

"Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there." Psalm 139:7-8

Perhaps we cannot see Him or hear Him, but certainly He is always not far from us... or?
He dwells where he chooses. I never knew you too me suggests a choice.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He dwells where he chooses. I never knew you too me suggests a choice.
But where He chooses would be His choice. What about ours? Do we not have one? Some seem to think not... If we do not ,why is the matter of a man's choice mentioned in scripture as if he had one?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But where He chooses would be His choice. What about ours? Do we not have one? Some seem to think not... If we do not ,why is the matter of a man's choice mentioned in scripture as if he had one?
The original post I responded to implied the churches. In my opinion there is no plural only the collective body. The things I’m seeing are not representative of the body according to scripture. I actually wish I’d never joined this forum, it’s the first time I’ve ever posted anything in my life. It just solidifies my sense of division.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The original post I responded to implied the churches. In my opinion there is no plural only the collective body. The things I’m seeing are not representative of the body according to scripture. I actually wish I’d never joined this forum, it’s the first time I’ve ever posted anything in my life. It just solidifies my sense of division.

Forums are not for everyone. I have always said that a new believer should never come on to a forum. But, new believer or not, you have to already know what you believe, and be well grounded in it. You have to be willing to fight for it and be able to support it.

Every type of strange bird will be found on forums. You need feathers like a duck where much just runs off.

Stranger

Reactions: mjrhealth