Can a Person be Born Homosexual?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then as i said, when you can hear what is revealed, you can test it for yourself, and if it does not pass the test, then toss it. And we will be able to tell when that time comes, as you will no longer speak in terms of “its like this and like that and like this” wadr. Gotta work now dang, have a nice day.

I have. YOu are but just another in a long long line of people who don't like what God has written and supposedly been given "special revelation" to understand what He really meant and not what He said! Why should we accept your "revelation" and reject the thousands of others who have sought to rewrite the bible?

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In my view, possible. Chromosome imbalance or morphology. Hormone imbalance or morphology. In my view also that possibly applies to Gender Dysphoria.

I knew someone who chose to be gay. His words. So there is that too. Though the why of it is obviously deeply personal to the individual.

The Bible is against your view!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
also atrazine in the water, even unfermented soy, which is in everything now (lecithin)
also “low t,” prolly fitty other things…yall know all those cheap candles in your house are soy, right
Actually, Soy is high in Estrogen not Testosterone.

Cheap candles are comprised of Paraffin. Which is a byproduct of petroleum.

Whereas Soy candles are not cheap.
The best candles, long lasting , no drip, are beeswax. Typically high priced.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is against your view!

Well sin does work out in the physical. Geder dysphoria I do not believe starts as a physical malady, unless God has given a nation over and allows the demons to mess with genetics. I do not know if that is possible but I do know that hormones can get screwed up and very masculine men can have very feminine desires. That does not make it right and that is a very very rare circumstance that can be corrected.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
And if you won't accept God at His Word as literal, why should we accept what you write here as literal?
it is a bad thing, imo, to suppose that Bible is Word, and easily refuted with Scripture, but i would def do as you are led, ok
im curious, if when you run "hot" or "cold" or Yah forbid lukewarm, are you using a thermometer to check that?
lol

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I have. YOu are but just another in a long long line of people who don't like what God has written and supposedly been given "special revelation" to understand what He really meant and not what He said! Why should we accept your "revelation" and reject the thousands of others who have sought to rewrite the bible?
right? Bam do not take my um word for it; i expected that you would search the Scriptures to see if it were true

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Actually, Soy is high in Estrogen not Testosterone.

Cheap candles are comprised of Paraffin. Which is a byproduct of petroleum.

Whereas Soy candles are not cheap.
The best candles, long lasting , no drip, are beeswax. Typically high priced.
lawyers, lol
swear to God
k, gotta run

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it is a bad thing, imo, to suppose that Bible is Word, and easily refuted with Scripture, but i would def do as you are led, ok
im curious, if when you run "hot" or "cold" or Yah forbid lukewarm, are you using a thermometer to check that?
lol
So sad. The Word of God is the pages of the Bible. The living word is Jesus and the written word points us to teh living word! Why do you find that so difficult?

I am sorry you were absent when they taught the use of metaphors. If you think calling homosexuality a sin is a metaphor- now is your chance to present the case and enlighten us. Otherwise you are just making a vapid claim.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CAN A PERSON BE BORN A HOMOSEXUAL?

In the beginning, God created man and woman....good, and without sin, and that the object of their purpose was to procreate.

Homosexual tendency is a grievous sin borne out of man's lust towards another man, and/or woman's lust towards another woman. This grievous sin by the people of Sodom and Gomorrah went up all the way to heaven. So God sent two angels to destroy the cities.

We know the above to be true because of what we read in Genesis 19:5. The word "know" there means to have sexual relation. Lot told the people instead that he has two daughters that have not "known" any man, but they pushed more towards the two angels.

There is another example in Scripture which speaks of of the above, but at the moment the passage eludes me. Perhaps someone out there might know where the reference verse might be?

To God Be The Glory

Feb 26, 2021
Chandler
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where did the 1st homosexual learn it from?
Right! In a world in which no one could imagine the male sexual faculty for anything but the womb, what happened to cause the womb to be abandoned?

Contraception.

The desire for the marital embrace outside of marriage. For that reason I think, the womb was abandoned for the first time.

A woman's body can provide an unclean anti-womb if you will, able to satisfy and it is guaranteed barren.

The moral objection to such abuse was overcome by sinful desire for what most people think of today as a reproductive right.

As that form of contraception became common, a part of the female body not intended for sexual activity became an object of sexual satisfaction for men.

The fundamental problem with that is the biological fact that the womb is exclusively female whereas the unclean substitute is not.

Every human body is equipped with an object immoral men used for contraception and sexual satisfaction. The male body to these men included a part that was able to provide them sexual satisfaction.

I believe that to be the slippery slope to SSA

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you also believe that some are born to be serial killers, sex offenders, and mountain climbers?

Get real.

"Science" has been trying to prove for over 50 yrs, that there is a "gay gene" that causes homosexuality.

No luck.
No such thing exists.
Keep pretending.

Gays do not reproduce.. .they RECRUIT.

And in 20 yrs, when all these babies.... adopted by gay parents are grown, and 99% of them are GAY, there will people who will say..>"well, its not caused, that just happened.........as all 99% of them were probably born that way or had a "gay gene" issue.....as it cant possibly be a leaned trait.... it can't possibly be something they were TAUGHT to DO that became their sexual LIFESTYLE...
Identical twins have the same genes . Yet one of my uncles was gay and the other was straight . EXACTLY . ITS ALL A LIE
from govts and science . Cause identical twins are IDENTICAL and thus have the same identical genes .
Tis a lie from media and others to simply get us to accept them as IS .

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
No so says god- You think otherwise- present your evidence. You seem to wish to skirt proving your hypothesis.
i edited up there for this, but it is in my morning posts, this morning
anyway, what kind of thermometer do you use to test when you are hot or cold, or lukewarm, RN?
could you send me one? :)