Can a Person be Born Homosexual?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
So sad. The Word of God is the pages of the Bible. The living word is Jesus and the written word points us to teh living word! Why do you find that so difficult?
um, just that its crap, thats all
or i mean i am totally fine with you believing that Bible is Word, ok
now is your chance to present the case and enlighten us. Otherwise you are just making a vapid claim.
i hope you dont take this wrong, but i am not even surprised that my morning posts on that were not heard, and i am not interested in presenting the case to a room full of lawyers, wadr

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Gotta be a lawyer to know what I'm talking about as a candle maker?
K, run along now. ❤️

What are Candles Made Of? - Real Soy Candles

1668996265720.jpeg
Soy candles are one answer to this. These were invented more then twenty years ago when it was found that a mixture of hydrogenated soy bean and palm oil could combine to create a scented candle that provided a source …

ok, ty for being so superior, counsellor, it has been a nice refresher, and have a nice evening sweetie
(and may Yah help your kids!)

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible says homosexual sex is a sin. It does not state being
homosexual is a sin, not does it elaborate as to how one becomes
homosexual.

Judgmental Christians don't seem to understand just how difficult it is for
bona fide gays and lesbians to discontinue what for them is a normal lifestyle.

When it's appreciated how difficult it would be for straights were they
required to go same sex, then it can be appreciated why we should
sympathize with the predicament that gay and lesbian folks find themselves
in when they convert to Christianity-- the meanwhile being bashed over, and
over, and over again with the Bible they're disgusting and deserve nothing
but the worst.

Never judge another man,
Until you have walked a mile in his moccasins.

Native American Proverb

Christ's followers are called to be priests. Well according to Heb 2:17, it's
necessary for priests to be merciful, i.e. compassionate: roughly defined as
sympathetically aware of another's distress. In point of fact, Christians lacking
compassion are set up for a fall.

Matt 5:7 . . Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Jas 2:13 . . For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy.

* You know, I probably shouldn't be quoting a beatitude; they've pretty much
gone out of vogue.
_

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What are Candles Made Of? - Real Soy Candles

View attachment 27316
Soy candles are one answer to this. These were invented more then twenty years ago when it was found that a mixture of hydrogenated soy bean and palm oil could combine to create a scented candle that provided a source …

ok, ty for being so superior, counsellor, it has been a nice refresher, and have a nice evening sweetie
(and may Yah help your kids!)
My children are greatly blessed by God, yes.

It isn't a matter of being superior. It is a matter of having the knowledge on the topic of candle making.

Good to see I inspired you to avail yourself of the opportunity to learn something about that yourself.

God bless you and your children.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
My children are greatly blessed by God, yes.

It isn't a matter of being superior. It is a matter of having the knowledge on the topic of candle making.

Good to see I inspired you to avail yourself of the opportunity to learn something about that yourself.

God bless you and your children.
if you go to heaven, i hope i go to hell. have a nice day

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Bible says homosexual sex is a sin. It does not state being homosexual is a sin , nor does it elaborate as to how one becomes homosexual.

Edited to fix typo from not to nor

The Bible also says, in Matthew 5:28, "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart". Which will also apply to those who don't necessarily have an actual homosexual "act", but does so in their mind, which is as good as the act itself.

It is clear in the OP, from the passage in Romans chapter 1, that no human being can be "born" with a desire for the same sex. God has made sure of this, or else He would not call homosexuality as SIN.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Identical twins have the same genes . Yet one of my uncles was gay and the other was straight . EXACTLY . ITS ALL A LIE
from govts and science . Cause identical twins are IDENTICAL and thus have the same identical genes .
Tis a lie from media and others to simply get us to accept them as IS .
Exactly! Romans 9:10-18 reads:
10) And not only [this]; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, [even] by our father Isaac;
11) (For [the children] being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)
12) It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
13) As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14) What shall we say then? [Is there] unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
15) For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16) So then [it is] not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
17) For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
18) Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will [have mercy], and whom he will he hardeneth.

To God Be The Glory

Reactions: amigo de christo
Feb 26, 2021
Chandler
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right! In a world in which no one could imagine the male sexual faculty for anything but the womb, what happened to cause the womb to be abandoned?

Contraception.

The desire for the marital embrace outside of marriage. For that reason I think, the womb was abandoned for the first time.

A woman's body can provide an unclean anti-womb if you will, able to satisfy and it is guaranteed barren.

The moral objection to such abuse was overcome by sinful desire for what most people think of today as a reproductive right.

As that form of contraception became common, a part of the female body not intended for sexual activity became an object of sexual satisfaction for men.

The fundamental problem with that is the biological fact that the womb is exclusively female whereas the unclean substitute is not.

Every human body is equipped with an object immoral men used for contraception and sexual satisfaction. The male body to these men included a part that was able to provide them sexual satisfaction.

I believe that to be the slippery slope to SSA

Reactions: bbyrd009
Feb 26, 2021
Chandler
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is clear in the OP, from the passage in Romans chapter 1, that no human being can be "born" with a desire for the same sex. God has made sure of this, or else He would not call homosexuality as SIN.
True. We aren't born with a developed sexual identity. That identity only begins to develope after we become familiar with the biological and behavioral distinctions present in males and females present to us in our environment. Preferably a mother and father committed to their particular roles in the child's life developing healthy familial bonds natural to sons and daughters and moms and dads. That environment provides the child with all it needs for them to identify the sexuality presented by their bodies. Then they can begin to know what they are biologically and what they experience internally as one reality. A necessity for a sexual identity that is indistinguishable from the sexuality presented bodily.

The Bible also says, in Matthew 5:28, "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart". Which will also apply to those who don't necessarily have an actual homosexual "act", but does so in their mind, which is as good as the act itself.
Since two people of the same sex can't marry can lusting for someone of the same sex be adulterous?

Last edited:

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is clear in the OP, from the passage in Romans chapter 1, that no human being can be "born" with a desire for the same sex. God has made sure of this, or else He would not call homosexuality as SIN.
I don't agree to the relevance of the Matthew 5 verse with this topic.
Primarily because adultery in the context of that admonition only occurs in heterosexual marriages.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thoughts:

I could not find any scripture for this but I thought maybe it could be hashed around here.
God tells us ALL souls are his in Ezekiel, but I would like to pose this question in search of an answer to maybe WHY ?

Why are there serial killers, not just talking ppl that kill their spouses, bank robbers and such but ppl that start at an early age sometimes before 5 y.o. getting pleasure at hurting something vulnerable? Do these ppl have a soul? 5 is before the so called age of accountability.

We know SIN IS SIN, all sins will keep a person from entering heaven. Now I do not understand the SSA of sexual immortality but sin is sin EXCEPT MAYBE SOME ARE MORE THAN!

If serial killers are soul less and infected from conception with evil can also homosexuals and paedophiles be also ; if there are such; soul less ppl ? God has declared these ABOMINATIONS!

I have researched the nature vs nurture question many many times without satisfaction. There are defects in nature born among animal species, can there also be defects that are so horrendous as to re-program the soul for evil?

OR CAN A HUMAN BE BORN WITHOUT A SOUL ?
Please research before you answer.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thoughts:

I could not find any scripture for this but I thought maybe it could be hashed around here.
God tells us ALL souls are his in Ezekiel, but I would like to pose this question in search of an answer to maybe WHY ?

Why are there serial killers, not just talking ppl that kill their spouses, bank robbers and such but ppl that start at an early age sometimes before 5 y.o. getting pleasure at hurting something vulnerable? Do these ppl have a soul? 5 is before the so called age of accountability.

We know SIN IS SIN, all sins will keep a person from entering heaven. Now I do not understand the SSA of sexual immortality but sin is sin EXCEPT MAYBE SOME ARE MORE THAN!

If serial killers are soul less and infected from conception with evil can also homosexuals and paedophiles be also ; if there are such; soul less ppl ? God has declared these ABOMINATIONS!

I have researched the nature vs nurture question many many times without satisfaction. There are defects in nature born among animal species, can there also be defects that are so horrendous as to re-program the soul for evil?

As i am sure you will agree the question is , IS it evil . YES . And thus no matter how much mankind
tries to reason out why one does as they do , It simply dont matter .
What matters is that lambs do not call any evil good . Rather we expose the works of darkness
and have no agreement with that which is evil .
Its real simple really . Lambs support no evil . Lambs would correct any other lamb in any error .
carnal reasoning will lead folks down a rabbit trail and from GOD .
But i say let us keep it simple . IF sin is spotted within the church , a believer , etc
It can never be justified but must be corrected . This goal of men today is to lead us away from GOD
and into the acceptance of evil . I say lets keep it real simple . If its evil , sin , Expose it
and have nothing to do with the works of the flesh . Rather reprove them .
Keep plugged in those bibles .

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thoughts:

I don't know of any part of the Bible that tells us people can be born soulless.

If people's flesh returns to the dust from which it sprang, and their soul to God who gave it, how could God the only creator create flesh without its soul?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i hope you dont take this wrong, but i am not even surprised that my morning posts on that were not heard, and i am not interested in presenting the case to a room full of lawyers, wadr
Then why waste everyones time here posting anything at all? This is a discussion board!

And I still await for you to define what homosexuality is on your "another level". You did not define it on this thread and I will not search thousand sof threads to try to find if you did or not.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
um, just that its crap, thats all
or i mean i am totally fine with you believing that Bible is Word, ok

Now I know why you post as someone full of hate and sarcasm and with little to no knowledge of our faith, those tactics fail to hide those facts btw.
You're completely confused as to where you are.

Poor soul.

This is a community where Christians gather and discuss faith and the Bible.

It isn't a law blog or forum for Lawyers.

Here you go.

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why waste everyones time here posting anything at all? This is a discussion board!

And I still await for you to define what homosexuality is on your "another level". You did not define it on this thread and I will not search thousand sof threads to try to find if you did or not.
Good point.
In my view it is always a mistake to permit Satanists or Atheists full access to the boards in a Christian community.

They're always disruptive.