Can prayers change prophecy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
It's not about what He gains....it’s about what man will learn from it. The vast majority of human beings will never see how loving God is until they first see how evil Satan is. All of Man's governments/system is of Satan......people still think that they can create a just society if they could only put their man or woman in office....the Nations of the world still thinks that their system is the best. When it blows up in their face they will see for themselves that God is right.
Mans government system is not fully of Satan as looking back in history i would say that corruption just grows because of feeble weakness, when the tribe of Israel fell it was due to the same corruption as the fire for God went cold and that was the end.
Note that i said tribe ? not that they were Israel indeed, but some people may of been Israel as it fell but most were cold or lukewarm like many of today's so called Christians especially some of the ones that think we are all forgiven for our sins before we were born, pushing to do just noting as a doctrine.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Mans government system is not fully of Satan as looking back in history i would say that corruption just grows because of feeble weakness, when the tribe of Israel fell it was due to the same corruption as the fire for God went cold and that was the end.
Note that i said tribe ? not that they were Israel indeed, but some people may of been Israel as it fell but most were cold or lukewarm like many of today's so called Christians especially some of the ones that think we are all forgiven for our sins before we were born, pushing to do just noting as a doctrine.

There is nothing in the Bible that would support what you are saying. Evil mix with good is evil not good. Satan mixes good with evil to fool gullible minds. If you can't see how good God's government is you will never see how evil this world system is.A Christian's responsibility is to promote God's kingdom not Satan inspired system. That is what Jesus did and that is what the early Church did as well.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
I can see the evil bro and i can see the good as well and it's not totally evil today as that is just being gullible to push a position of no hope for people and that consept would be a work of Satan.
The satanic system is growing stronger now, as it shakes off it's Christian Israel roots. it's the blind leading the blind, poor bastards don't even know what they are in for.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sympathy, pity, pathetic, disdain, contempt are some of the words used to describe the arrogant person's viewpoint of those who they believe are beneath them.

Sympathy is an arrogant person's version of empathy.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
I can see the evil bro and i can see the good as well and it's not totally evil today as that is just being gullible to push a position of no hope for people and that consept would be a work of Satan.
The satanic system is growing stronger now, as it shakes off it's Christian Israel roots. it's the blind leading the blind, poor bastards don't even know what they are in for.

When Adam and Eve ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was that a good thing just because good was mixed in with evil? Any government other than God’s government is man’s attempt to do for themselves that they can only accomplish in God's kingdom. There is no hope of anyone to achieve the true purpose of there life in man's Satan inspired system. The world is full of hopelessness, including the U.S and it will continue to increase until people come to see how desperate and blind mankind is. Mankind (Adam and Eve) had severed themselves from God's government when they were in the Garden of Eden. All of man's government as far back as one could go all came to an end one way or the other......they all fail.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
What an inspiring point of view. you have buzz. in my opinion it is just darkness and void of light. it gives no hope and is a work of the Devil to push that nonsense as it goes no where. it brings people down and lacks fortitude.
I have a mate that thinks like that and he will not work at all and only insist for the rapture to come and is angry at Jesus because Jesus will not do as he and his lot want him to do.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
What an inspiring point of view. you have buzz. in my opinion it is just darkness and void of light. it gives no hope and is a work of the Devil to push that nonsense as it goes no where. it brings people down and lacks fortitude.
I have a mate that thinks like that and he will not work at all and only insist for the rapture to come and is angry at Jesus because Jesus will not do as he and his lot want him to do.

That's not what I am advocating......I myself have a job and as a result I am able to help some with some of what I earn. Christians are not to be lazy but are to be productive and their by set a positive example to unbelievers. But the point that I am making is that all of man's government will eventually and has failed because they are not God's government.......none even comes close. They don't address man's purpose nor can anyone no matter how wealthy they may be are not able to achieve their true destiny in this world's government. And because of that reality to put ones trust in any of man's system is to put there trust in futility and hopelessness. One of the things that Jesus said was, "Seek first the kingdom of God......." This world's system is dead it has nothing but death, destruction, pain, suffering, greed, war, and a host of other undesirable problems that man is reaping as a result of sin. And the little seemingly good is only temporary and short lived.

Reactions: Prentis

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Hey DB,

I think you and I both know just how many of our loved ones, friends, and acquaintances will never be seen in eternity. And it breaks my heart that so many reject the salvation so preciously purchased to give us eternal life. But equally, it angers me that some would attempt to deceive these lost individuals into thinking they're ok. They don't need a SAVIOUR, they don't need the TRUTH of GOD's WORD, and they don't need the HOLY SPIRIT. It's a lie from the pit of hell that EVERYONE gets a free ticket to heaven.

But back on the Topic question, -- EACH of us has an opportunity to change our tomorrow. All we need to do is confess and repent of our sins, and start each new day/hour/minute in Christ.

BibleScribe
None of my loved ones will spend eternity in Hell.

Mark 11:24 (KJV)
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Prayer changes only one thing; us.

And yet Elijah prayed, being a man just like us, and there was no rain for... 3 years, I think?

The prayer of a righteous man avails much, like Elijah! If we grow in the Lord, we become his instruments of salvation to this lost world!

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
There is a reason for the prophecy and when you know that, you may know what to do or what is going wrong for such a prophecy to be.
There was someone that went into a big fish and when he came out he did as he was told and the people did as he said. and he did not think it was for them.
Prophecy comes about by people not doing the right thing by God, it's a warning mainly.

nomerhunks

Jul 6, 2011
Singapore
Prophecy like fate will always find its way because it is destined to likely occur or happen. It may not be changed but the power of prayers can provide light and wisdom to overcome whatever challenges that may come along with it.