1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Can you even imagine the huge load guilt and shame ??

Discussion in 'Ethics & Morality Forum' started by GISMYS_7, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Stranger

Stranger Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    You love to use the Scripture that you agree with. You despise the Scripture that disagrees with you. And when one brings up Scripture that disagrees with you, then they must not know Jesus.

That is quite an accusation.

Stranger

Dcopymope likes this.
  2. mjrhealth

mjrhealth Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    No i only use that which I know to be true, you just quote teh bible.

3. Ally.s.j

Ally.s.j Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    No love here either aspen

aspen likes this.
  4. mjrhealth

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Christians love that bit about study to fins ones self aproved, because its all of the flesh but yet so many despise this bit

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
    Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

and so they have no life, because life is only found in Him. You van study all you like, how much study does it take to draw the conclusion " I am the way the truth and the Life says the Lord, no man will enter into heaven except by me, No matter how many years you study, no matter how many churches you go to, no matter how many bible colleges you go to, no matter how many languages you study in , this will never change. Some do this all their lives and still dont know Jesus.

Joh_6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
    Joh_6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
    Joh_6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

now all you have to do is ask Him, it is not so hard to do, just takes a little faith.

Jas 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

God has given you all you need, teh question is do you want what He has given or do you prefer men to Him. Youir choice.

5. Stranger

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    (1 Cor. 1:12) Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ."

Stranger

6. mjrhealth

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Sorry stranger but I will not join in your worship of idols, the bible and mens religions, we serve a living God a living word, that is what makes Christianity different to all the other religions, yet most choose to serve man than Him.

God is not interested in mans way, nor your way, His way is by the Spirit, you choose which you will, whom do you serve, men or God??

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 4:26 AM
  7. Stranger

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    (1 Cor. 1:12) "everyone of you saith...I of Christ"

Stranger

8. mjrhealth

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    You speak of things you do not understand. Christ is either first or He is last, which will it be , religion or Him??

9. Stranger

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I didn't write (1 Cor. 1:12).

Don't let it worry you though. It's just another part of Scripture you can pretend is not the Word of God. Just stick with those you like.

Stranger

10. mjrhealth

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    No do you know who did???

And here you are just quoting the bible as if it has any authority. Nice to see you go al out of your way to do this. Jesus is the word Of God the bible just an Idol in the heart sof men that keep men from teh one it speaks of,

It tesitifes of who, and you wont go to Him why????

11. Stranger

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Like I said, no need to worry about (1 Cor. 1:12). It is just one of those verses you can pretend is not the Word of God.

Stranger

12. tabletalk

tabletalk Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Doesn't that make you an infallible teacher, like the Pope?

13. Dcopymope

Dcopymope Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Maybe we should start calling him Pope Mjrhealth? He certainly acts like a type of vicar of Christ with his attitude towards scripture.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 11:42 AM
  14. Ally.s.j

Ally.s.j Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    Oh my another thread with nothing but hurt and verbal fighting. This is terrible guys.

FHII likes this.
  15. Dcopymope

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Welcome to the internet. :)

Richard_oti likes this.
  16. Ally.s.j

Ally.s.j Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    This is not the internet. This is a Christian forum. where we are to represent Christ the best we can. If we cant do that in public in a good positive way. Why even say you represent Him. Better to say nothing about what you are . If you are going to ,islead people in here, by misrepresenting Him.
    What a shamefull thing to do. Theres a saying in the worldy. If you cant say something nice . Dont say anything. Thats in the world. He is My Christian saying. If you cant represent Christ. Dont say your a Christian.

I am sure we will all get this. Its either true or its not.

17. Dcopymope

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Well, you are on a forum that can only be accessed through the internet, so therefore you are on the internet, like it or not. It is a place where "that no good thing" within us that Paul discussed tends to rear its ugly head because all discussion is behind the safety of your own home behind a screen. It is a place where people will say things to you that they wouldn't dare say to you face to face. That is the reality of the world you live in, and Christians are not exempt, being they still live in the same body that was sown in corruption as everyone else, no matter how "sanctified" they claim to be.

18. Ally.s.j

Ally.s.j Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    No this is exactly the way Christians act the world over. Nothing to do with the internet.
    Not all Christians talk to each other this way. And saying we are in a curopt body is a copout. Christ said go and sin no more. If it were not possible, He would not have said it.

amadeus and Richard_oti like this.
  19. EndTimeWine

EndTimeWine Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    POINT MADE! AMEN, God Bless!

20. aspen

aspen “"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few

Faith:
    Christian
    United States