Can you even imagine the huge load guilt and shame ??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm maybe you really need to get to Know Jesus instead of getting to know the bible. You will find HE isnt the Bstd that so many make Him out to be.

You love to use the Scripture that you agree with. You despise the Scripture that disagrees with you. And when one brings up Scripture that disagrees with you, then they must not know Jesus.

That is quite an accusation.

Stranger

Reactions: Dcopymope

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You love to use the Scripture that you agree with. You despise the Scripture that disagrees with you. And when one brings up Scripture that disagrees with you, then they must not know Jesus.
No i only use that which I know to be true, you just quote teh bible.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What’s your point?

What are you, about 12?

You have zero insight into what you are trying to talk about.

Instead of looking to your own business, you are showcasing the one sin you are not tempted by. How cowardly can you get?
No love here either aspen

Reactions: aspen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

That is quite an accusation.

Christians love that bit about study to fins ones self aproved, because its all of the flesh but yet so many despise this bit

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

and so they have no life, because life is only found in Him. You van study all you like, how much study does it take to draw the conclusion " I am the way the truth and the Life says the Lord, no man will enter into heaven except by me, No matter how many years you study, no matter how many churches you go to, no matter how many bible colleges you go to, no matter how many languages you study in , this will never change. Some do this all their lives and still dont know Jesus.

Joh_6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
Joh_6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
Joh_6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

now all you have to do is ask Him, it is not so hard to do, just takes a little faith.

Jas 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

God has given you all you need, teh question is do you want what He has given or do you prefer men to Him. Youir choice.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians love that bit about study to fins ones self aproved, because its all of the flesh but yet so many despise this bit

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

and so they have no life, because life is only found in Him. You van study all you like, how much study does it take to draw the conclusion " I am the way the truth and the Life says the Lord, no man will enter into heaven except by me, No matter how many years you study, no matter how many churches you go to, no matter how many bible colleges you go to, no matter how many languages you study in , this will never change. Some do this all their lives and still dont know Jesus.

Joh_6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
Joh_6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
Joh_6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

now all you have to do is ask Him, it is not so hard to do, just takes a little faith.

Jas 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

God has given you all you need, teh question is do you want what He has given or do you prefer men to Him. Youir choice.

(1 Cor. 1:12) Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ."

Stranger

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
(1 Cor. 1:12) Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ."

Stranger
Sorry stranger but I will not join in your worship of idols, the bible and mens religions, we serve a living God a living word, that is what makes Christianity different to all the other religions, yet most choose to serve man than Him.

God is not interested in mans way, nor your way, His way is by the Spirit, you choose which you will, whom do you serve, men or God??

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry stranger but I will not join in your worship of idols, the bible and mens religions, we serve a living God a living word, that is what makes Christianity different to all the other religions, yet most choose to serve man than Him.

God is not interested in mans way, nor your way, His way is by the Spirit, you choose which you will, whom do you serve, men or God??

(1 Cor. 1:12) "everyone of you saith...I of Christ"

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You speak of things you do not understand. Christ is either first or He is last, which will it be , religion or Him??

I didn't write (1 Cor. 1:12).

Don't let it worry you though. It's just another part of Scripture you can pretend is not the Word of God. Just stick with those you like.

Stranger

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Don't let it worry you though. It's just another part of Scripture you can pretend is not the Word of God. Just stick with those you like.

Stranger
No do you know who did???

And here you are just quoting the bible as if it has any authority. Nice to see you go al out of your way to do this. Jesus is the word Of God the bible just an Idol in the heart sof men that keep men from teh one it speaks of,

It tesitifes of who, and you wont go to Him why????

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No do you know who did???

And here you are just quoting the bible as if it has any authority. Nice to see you go al out of your way to do this. Jesus is the word Of God the bible just an Idol in the heart sof men that keep men from teh one it speaks of,

It tesitifes of who, and you wont go to Him why????

Like I said, no need to worry about (1 Cor. 1:12). It is just one of those verses you can pretend is not the Word of God.

Stranger

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't that make you an infallible teacher, like the Pope?

Maybe we should start calling him Pope Mjrhealth? He certainly acts like a type of vicar of Christ with his attitude towards scripture.

Last edited:

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh my another thread with nothing but hurt and verbal fighting. This is terrible guys.

Reactions: FHII

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the internet. :)
This is not the internet. This is a Christian forum. where we are to represent Christ the best we can. If we cant do that in public in a good positive way. Why even say you represent Him. Better to say nothing about what you are . If you are going to ,islead people in here, by misrepresenting Him.
What a shamefull thing to do. Theres a saying in the worldy. If you cant say something nice . Dont say anything. Thats in the world. He is My Christian saying. If you cant represent Christ. Dont say your a Christian.

I am sure we will all get this. Its either true or its not.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not the internet. This is a Christian forum. where we are to represent Christ the best we can. If we cant do that in public in a good positive way. Why even say you represent Him. Better to say nothing about what you are . If you are going to ,islead people in here, by misrepresenting Him.
What a shamefull thing to do. Theres a saying in the worldy. If you cant say something nice . Dont say anything. Thats in the world. He is My Christian saying. If you cant represent Christ. Dont say your a Christian.

I am sure we will all get this. Its either true or its not.

Well, you are on a forum that can only be accessed through the internet, so therefore you are on the internet, like it or not. It is a place where "that no good thing" within us that Paul discussed tends to rear its ugly head because all discussion is behind the safety of your own home behind a screen. It is a place where people will say things to you that they wouldn't dare say to you face to face. That is the reality of the world you live in, and Christians are not exempt, being they still live in the same body that was sown in corruption as everyone else, no matter how "sanctified" they claim to be.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well, you are on a forum that can only be accessed through the internet, so therefore you are on the internet, like it or not. It is a place where "that no good thing" within us that Paul discussed tends to rear its ugly head because all discussion is behind the safety of your own home behind a screen. It is a place where people will say things to you that they wouldn't dare say to you face to face. That is the reality of the world you live in, and Christians are not exempt, being they still live in the same body that was sown in corruption as everyone else, no matter how "sanctified" they claim to be.
No this is exactly the way Christians act the world over. Nothing to do with the internet.
Not all Christians talk to each other this way. And saying we are in a curopt body is a copout. Christ said go and sin no more. If it were not possible, He would not have said it.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you even imagine the huge load guilt and shame ??

I knew a "guy" in HS. he later went to a bible school and married a christian girl they had four kids and he became a church pastor but when he was in his mid 40"s he told his loving wife ,"I want a divorse as I want to live as a homosexual" his wife was devastated the oldest child is in therapy for deep depression the youngest child fired a bullet through the bedroom wall while thinking about suicide, another kid is now huge overweight the other kid is living with her boyfriend and says, "who can I trust"?? not my father who is also my pastor. Lives ruined in shame and guilt all for what??? the sick minded abomination of demon inspired burning lust of sexual perversion.==Sad!! and still the pervert asks Who does my choice to live in sin hurt??? Beware! Those that choose to live in sick minded abomination of sexual perversion will not inherit the kingdom of God!!

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in heir own persons the due penalty of their error.
28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; 32 and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. Romans :24-32
POINT MADE! AMEN, God Bless!