Can you even imagine the huge load guilt and shame ??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont believe you got that from the staff or in the rules for one minute. Telling me to leave. I never saw Jesus do that. Why would you talk like that and say your following Jesus.
Stand easy! He is not staff or administration. Why do many people let the words fly without engaging the Holy Spirit in them? You probably already know that answer to that question.

Give God the glory!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ally.s.j

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just some advice. It's a forum. You will find every good and false doctrine under the sun. You will have heated debates where feelings get hurt. If one is too sensitive then they really shouldn't be here.

Stranger
Why do you keep refering to hurt or feeling . I am talking about the way we are to act as we represent Christ Jesus, should be better than what we are doing in here. Or would you say I am wrong? We are not called to heated debates where feeling get hurt. We are called to love one and other and nothing less. Or am I wrong?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you keep refering to hurt or feeling . I am talking about the way we are to act as we represent Christ Jesus, should be better than what we are doing in here. Or would you say I am wrong? We are not called to heated debates where feeling get hurt. We are called to love one and other and nothing less. Or am I wrong?

You brought it up. Not me. If you are not called to heated debates, then you should not be on a forum. You need to understand where you are.

You can love everyone if you wish. But don't complain about heated debates and hurt feelings.

Support your statement that we are called to love one another and nothing less.

Stranger

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I asked you if I was wrong and I see you ommited to answer. I am on the forum to share with brothers and sisters. I can indeed point out that what your doing and what YOU are teaching here is wrong. If its heated debates that you want . Wonder if maybe you should not be here? I already pointed out how poor, we have been acting on another thread and it was excepted relativly well.
You kidding me you dont know if were are called to love one and other. I expected you are a Christian. I am correct or did I miss something?

I asked you if I was wrong, am I ? With scripture refs please.

So far you implied I am soft and I should go, if I dont like. I am starting to think I am wrong. So I will ask for claritys sake. Because its not that clear looking at the way you write and act. Are you a Christian?

Last edited:

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This ain't just about Jesus to me. The foolishness spewed isn't just about the word made flesh, its about the entirety of the spoken, God breathed word recorded in the Bible.
I am just saying that there is a whole lot more to our loving Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Kingdom living while here in the earth and on and on......than we can get from a small amount of pages, which incidentally everyone argues about anyway, to a lot it is enough, and that's fine, but what's wrong with sharing that there is more, if we are willing.......Why not want to know Him ?

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I dont believe you got that from the staff or in the rules for one minute. Telling me to leave. I never saw Jesus do that. Why would you talk like that and say your following Jesus.
Hi....Yeah I was very saddened when I came here, full of hope of loving fellowship...........Mind you, there are some wonderful people here and others are a little harder to understand..........But it shouldn't take you too long to divide those who come from Love and those who do not.......Hang in there.....:)

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am just saying that there is a whole lot more to our loving Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Kingdom living while here in the earth and on and on......than we can get from a small amount of pages, which incidentally everyone argues about anyway, to a lot it is enough, and that's fine, but what's wrong with sharing that there is more, if we are willing.......Why not want to know Him ?

Here is the problem I have with some people claiming to "know him". If you truly know him, then its no longer just a matter of faith for you, because you saw him, whether it be with your own two eyes or in the form of a vision, like Paul did. Actually seeing him, and, like Moses and Elijah, actually standing before him, in heaven is much, MUCH more than just experiencing his presence through the holy spirit. If we're just talking about a feeling that came over you, that you believe is the holy spirit, then that's not truly "knowing" him, that's knowing OF him. If you are reading the good book, and on top of that receive edification by the holy spirit, that's not knowing him, that's knowing of him. There is a huge difference between the two. Members like mjrhealth have claimed to have had an experience that is more than just knowing of him, because he claims he had an experience similar to Paul where he was brought up in the Lords presence in the spirit, and no one on here seems to realize the difference.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi....Yeah I was very saddened when I came here, full of hope of loving fellowship...........Mind you, there are some wonderful people here and others are a little harder to understand..........But it shouldn't take you too long to divide those who come from Love and those who do not.......Hang in there.....:)
I really dont wont to differenciate or seperate or label. I just want to share will all how good Jesus is. All the anger and fighting just means we ahve a little further to go. With all the knowledge we claim to have. well its revealed in the way we act. many in here know many scriptures. I would rather know Him than know about Him or His word. I would rather sing to Him than sing about Him. The Christian world says its about relationship. Time spent alone with Him reveals how much we know Him. So we all have growing in Him to do. No one is any less, in here or out of here.

Reactions: Helen and aspen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
because he claims he had an experience similar to Paul where he was brought up in the Lords presence in the spirit, and no one on here seems to realize the difference.
Hmm standing with Jesus is the closest thing you can ever get to knowing Hi,. And by teh way it took over 10 years of "faith" to get to that point, that bit about not seeing yet believe for such is teh kingdom of God, It is what God has to offer just few will take it up. And it is no claim, others have seeing a lot more than I could ever hope for, yet so many miss out because they put Him second and not first.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I really dont wont to differenciate or seperate or label. I just want to share will all how good Jesus is. All the anger and fighting just means we ahve a little further to go. With all the knowledge we claim to have. well its revealed in the way we act. many in here know many scriptures. I would rather know Him than know about Him or His word. I would rather sing to Him than sing about Him. The Christian world says its about relationship. Time spent alone with Him reveals how much we know Him. So we all have growing in Him to do. No one is any less, in here or out of here.
Jesus never said it would be easy, and as teh darkness grows around us it will only get harder, let Him be your strength.

Mar_13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked you if I was wrong and I see you ommited to answer. I am on the forum to share with brothers and sisters. I can indeed point out that what your doing and what YOU are teaching here is wrong. If its heated debates that you want . Wonder if maybe you should not be here? I already pointed out how poor, we have been acting on another thread and it was excepted relativly well.
You kidding me you dont know if were are called to love one and other. I expected you are a Christian. I am correct or did I miss something?

I asked you if I was wrong, am I ? With scripture refs please.

So far you implied I am soft and I should go, if I dont like. I am starting to think I am wrong. So I will ask for claritys sake. Because its not that clear looking at the way you write and act. Are you a Christian?

I did answer you. I said, share away. Just don't complain when the arguments heat up.

See (Acts 15:36-41)

Yes, you are wrong to complain of heated arguments when that is to be expected on a forum.

I have always said a forum is no place for a new believer. You must first be grounded in the faith, and in the written Word of God. If you are not, you will encounter much that will cause you to second guess yourself. If you are grounded, then enter into the discussions. But don't be naive and think your positions will be shared by everyone. And don't think you will love your way to agreement.

Stranger

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Amen. That indeed is our passion and what keeps us moving forward.
" By faith Moses forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible."
Praise God for eyes that can see the unseen...looking into the real world, and not just short vision into this shadowland that we live in.

Reactions: pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here is the problem I have with some people claiming to "know him". If you truly know him, then its no longer just a matter of faith for you, because you saw him, whether it be with your own two eyes or in the form of a vision, like Paul did. Actually seeing him, and, like Moses and Elijah, actually standing before him, in heaven is much, MUCH more than just experiencing his presence through the holy spirit. If we're just talking about a feeling that came over you, that you believe is the holy spirit, then that's not truly "knowing" him, that's knowing OF him. If you are reading the good book, and on top of that receive edification by the holy spirit, that's not knowing him, that's knowing of him. There is a huge difference between the two. Members like mjrhealth have claimed to have had an experience that is more than just knowing of him, because he claims he had an experience similar to Paul where he was brought up in the Lords presence in the spirit, and no one on here seems to realize the difference.
There is a huge difference between those two ! And in reply to your question....No, that had not been what I meant.....
Believe until you know, that is really all I can say ....Are you suggesting that He doesn't want to be known by us ? As we are known by Him ? Of course we still have to use faith, every day....

Last edited:

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Bless you......That is wonderful to know, and a couple of us here, have tried to convey that same message, but it gets poorly received....Seems most want Jesus only as character in a book but not as a real living being......
As I have written a couple of times before.....Jesus, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow ! Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts ! So happy, that you have got there :D

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a huge difference between those two ! And in reply to your question....No, that had not been what I meant.....
Believe until you know, that is really all I can say ....Are you suggesting that He doesn't want to be known by us ? As we are known by Him ? Of course we still have to use faith, every day....

Does he want to be known by us? That's a bit vague. We wouldn't have the Bible to begin with if he didn't want to be known.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because either you are just treating me like a complete fool or you are pretending not to know what it means to be known !

HAHA!!!!! Well, what do you think it means to know God? I already gave a very detailed explanation for what I believe it means, and that is somehow me treating you like a fool.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
HAHA!!!!! Well, what do you think it means to know God? I already gave a very detailed explanation for what I believe it means, and that is somehow me treating you like a fool.
Reading about, let's say the Queen of England in a magazine, with people saying that they heard the queen say this or that, that may turn out to be true, but all we can say is that we read something about the queen,we cannot by any stretch of the imagination say that we know her, nor indeed that we are known by her..........Unlike our precious Jesus.....He didn't come to leave us a 'hearsay' account, He came to restore things between us and our father, so we could receive His precious Holy Spirit and by that get to know Him, in the same way that He knows us.....What do I think it means to know God ? I hope you understand now, what I mean the difference is.....If not, don't fret it, just don't write back......do not like getting caught up in endless, silly plays on words............Either we know someone or we know about someone....