Can you even imagine the huge load guilt and shame ??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my another thread with nothing but hurt and verbal fighting. This is terrible guys.

Is all Scripture the Word of God?
mjrhealth doesn't think so, and says the Bible is corrupt and an idol. He claims to know which parts are truth and which are not.
He is not hurt in the least when someone points this out to him.
But, what does the Lord think about someone who rejects His Word?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you are on a forum that can only be accessed through the internet, so therefore you are on the internet, like it or not. It is a place where "that no good thing" within us that Paul discussed tends to rear its ugly head because all discussion is behind the safety of your own home behind a screen. It is a place where people will say things to you that they wouldn't dare say to you face to face. That is the reality of the world you live in, and Christians are not exempt, being they still live in the same body that was sown in corruption as everyone else, no matter how "sanctified" they claim to be.
Are the innocents and/or ignorant who are able to access this forum on this Internet protected from what they read or see which is evil or in in error on a forum such as this?

Does not God use the Internet for good while the adversary uses it for evil?

Is there is no word we speak or write [whether it be by our mouths, our pen and paper, or the keyboard on which we type] for which we will not be held accountable to God who is looking not at the vehicle through which it travels but at the heart from which it came?

"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Matt 12:36-37

"For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings." Prov 5:21

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts." Prov 21:2

"If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?" Prov 24:12

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my another thread with nothing but hurt and verbal fighting. This is terrible guys.

Hurt and verbal fighting is the purpose of forums. If you are too sensitive, then leave.

Stranger

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are the innocents and/or ignorant who are able to access this forum on this Internet protected from what they read or see which is evil or in in error on a forum such as this?

Not really, and it depends on what you consider an 'error'. The meaning of an error is a fluid term considering that most of you can't even agree on something that is plainly stated in scripture because it has to be rocket science, all while you have some on here who will quote from it and claim is not the word of God at the same time.

Does not God use the Internet for good while the adversary uses it for evil?

Maybe

Is there is no word we speak or write [whether it be by our mouths, our pen and paper, or the keyboard on which we type] for which we will not be held accountable to God who is looking not at the vehicle through which it travels but at the heart from which it came?

Well this is made abundantly clear with how the throne judgement is described of course specifically in Revelation, where our entire life experience will be written in a book......well........not for the bride at least, since our sins, or our trespasses is the one thing that gets blotted out of the books, which is the definition of what it means to be saved.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really, and it depends on what you consider an 'error'. The meaning of an error is a fluid term considering that most of you can't even agree on something that is plainly stated in scripture, all while you have some on here who will even claim the Bible is not the word of God.

Maybe

Well this is made abundantly clear with how the throne judgement is described of course specifically in Revelation, where our entire life experience will be written in a book......well........not for the bride at least, since our sins, or our trespasses is the one thing that gets blotted out of the books, which is the definition of what it means to be saved.

You sidestepped my questions and proceeded to criticize something else rather than admit that maybe there was something to what I was saying:

The errors any of us make on this forum, including mine, are posted clearly to mislead anyone, especially an innocent or an ignorant person.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sidestepped my questions and proceeded to criticize something else rather than admit that maybe there was something to what I was saying:

The errors any of us make on this forum, including mine, are posted clearly to mislead anyone, especially an innocent or an ignorant person.

Yeah, I get what you are saying, but I don't see how I 'sidestepped' the question either. For some people on here, "error" is a subjective term when it comes to the Bible. Its whatever they say it is instead of what the Bible clearly states it to be. This is why my motto is to "let the Bible speak for itself and let all men stand as liars".

Reactions: Richard_oti

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I get what you are saying, but I don't see how I 'sidestepped' the question either. For some people on here, "error" is a subjective term when it comes to the Bible. Its whatever they say it is instead of what the Bible clearly states it to be. This is why my motto is to "let the Bible speak for itself and let all men stand as liars".
While you are certainly correct that every man who has not already overcome as Jesus overcome is a liar, many of those who lie use the scriptures themselves to accomplish it.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While you are certainly correct that every man who has not already overcome as Jesus overcome is a liar, many of those who lie use the scriptures themselves to accomplish it.

Indeed, so did Satan, and he knows the Bible better than any of us I'm sure. And you'll notice that like Satan, most of the people spreading lies using scripture intentionally or not will often quote it completely out of context. This is what I typically see when someone blatantly quotes scripture erroneously. Its often quite easy to catch in fact.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed, so did Satan, and he knows the Bible better than any of us I'm sure. And you'll notice that like Satan, most of the people spreading lies using scripture intentionally or not will often quote it completely out of context. This is what I typically see when someone blatantly quotes scripture erroneously. Its often quite easy to catch in fact.
Is it easy? It is easy for God to catch, but someone without the leading of God may very well be blind to such things. There are people, unfortunately, to whom winning the argument is more important than following God's lead in all things. Hopefully there is no one here like that. Hopefully all of us want to end up exactly where God wants us to end up.

Reactions: Richard_oti

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it easy? It is easy for God to catch, but someone without the leading of God may very well be blind to such things. There are people, unfortunately, to whom winning the argument is more important than following God's lead in all things. Hopefully there is no one here like that. Hopefully all of us want to end up exactly where God wants us to end up.

So you mean to say that you haven't seen a lie spread that's easily refutable? Really? I'm not even gonna go there and claim God led me one way or the other.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you mean to say that you haven't seen a lie spread that's easily refutable? Really? I'm not even gonna go there and claim God led me one way or the other.
I have, but sometimes it is better for us to keep our mouths shut. Jesus certainly had an answer for every question, but sometimes he did not answer because silence was the best answer considering who the questioner was or the only answer was a sign they could not really understand such as the sign of the prophet Jonah.

If God clearly led me and He wanted me to testify that He had led me, how could I keep my mouth shut?

Reactions: Butterfly and pia

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say :" Let Jesus speak for Himself and every man stand as liars."..........He is after all The Highest, not the accounts about Him.

This ain't just about Jesus to me. The foolishness spewed isn't just about the word made flesh, its about the entirety of the spoken, God breathed word recorded in the Bible.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Doesn't that make you an infallible teacher, like the Pope?
Nah whats the pope got to do with God, all christians who are in Christ are given the seed of God, the Holy Spirit, if you have no use for Him, that is your problem. God gave us His best,, men would rather second best it is not His doing. Scripture, oh teh bible 10 000 denominatios all divided preaching the bible, and God does not change so how can that be??

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.

and still the people dont, prefer religion and a book, to teh Living Word and God, Not His doing , just proud arrogant selfish men.

Reactions: pia

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Like I said, no need to worry about (1 Cor. 1:12). It is just one of those verses you can pretend is not the Word of God.

Stranger
Have nothing to worry about, only the sinners and the religious who dont believe Jesus for there lives are in their hands and Not His, .

Reactions: pia

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hurt and verbal fighting is the purpose of forums. If you are too sensitive, then leave.

Stranger
I dont believe you got that from the staff or in the rules for one minute. Telling me to leave. I never saw Jesus do that. Why would you talk like that and say your following Jesus.

Reactions: pia and amadeus

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont believe you got that from the staff or in the rules for one minute. Telling me to leave. I never saw Jesus do that. Why would you talk like that and say your following Jesus.

Just some advice. It's a forum. You will find every good and false doctrine under the sun. You will have heated debates where feelings get hurt. If one is too sensitive then they really shouldn't be here.

Stranger

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
(1 Cor. 1:12)

Stranger
Yes so you know one scripture, but do you know Jesus, that is all that matters, the bible has never saved anyone, and you will not be the first.

Act 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
Act 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

A very learned man, very religious, didnt know Jesus like so many today, wont even give Him the time of day. I will not join you in worshiping your idol, the bible...

Reactions: pia and Ally.s.j