Can you evict God from living within you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 3:16 Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

If so; how was he able to come in the first place?

• Love
Reactions: BlessedPeace

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yahava moves into people due to faith.

Luke 24:49 New Living Translation (NLT)“And now I will send the Holy Spirit, just as my Father promised. But stay here in the city until the Holy Spirit comes and fills you with power from heaven.”

People can have Yahava move out of them, by making up their mind, and saying I do not desire you God, or your Son, restorting into faithlessness.

It all happens by the deceitfulness of sin.

“But encourage one another every day, as long as it is still called “today,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. For we have become partakers of Christ if we keep the beginning of our commitment firm until the end,”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭3‬:‭13‬-‭14‬ ‭NASB2020‬‬

People make the choice to either remain faithful, or become faithless and focus on something else to save them other than the Lord Jesus Christ.

“Take care, brothers and sisters, that there will not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God. But encourage one another every day, as long as it is still called “today,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. For we have become partakers of Christ if we keep the beginning of our commitment firm until the end, while it is said, “Today if you hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts, as when they provoked Me.””
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭3‬:‭12‬-‭15‬ ‭NASB2020‬‬

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yahava moves into people due to faith.

Luke 24:49 New Living Translation (NLT)“And now I will send the Holy Spirit, just as my Father promised. But stay here in the city until the Holy Spirit comes and fills you with power from heaven.”

People can have Yahava move out of them, by making up their mind, and saying I do not desire you God, or your Son, restorting into faithlessness.

It all happens by the deceitfulness of sin.

“But encourage one another every day, as long as it is still called “today,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. For we have become partakers of Christ if we keep the beginning of our commitment firm until the end,”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭3‬:‭13‬-‭14‬ ‭NASB2020‬‬

People make the choice to either remain faithful, or become faithless and focus on something else to save them other than the Lord Jesus Christ.

“Take care, brothers and sisters, that there will not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God. But encourage one another every day, as long as it is still called “today,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. For we have become partakers of Christ if we keep the beginning of our commitment firm until the end, while it is said, “Today if you hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts, as when they provoked Me.””
Where did Jesus say we can evict his (God's) Holy Spirit?

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One has to answer how God moved into one in the first place. He didnt force himself, into you, @BlessedPeace. Asking where did Jesus say doesnt make a difference. God is not a God of force is he?

Last edited:
Reactions: Philip James

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you evict God from living within you?

No.
Taken,

Is that your Final answer? God just moves in and if you don’t want him to be there anymore he just stays against your own will?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One has to answer how God moved into one in the first place. He didnt force himself, into you, @BlessedPeace. Asking where did Jesus say doesnt make a difference. God is not a God of force is he?

It does make a difference. If you can't show where Jesus said his Holy Spirit can be evicted by our acts or choice, you have no foundation for your claim.
If God didn't state it, it is wrong to imply it.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does make a difference. If you can't show where Jesus said his Holy Spirit can be evicted by our acts or choice, you have no foundation for your claim.
If God didn't state it, it is wrong to imply it.
I disagree. Thank you for commenting by your own choice and asking a good quesrion however. One has to decide for themselves.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far it seems the answer from some is, no.

You cant ask God to move out of you, he seems to stay there against ones own will, which doesnt make much sense to me.

Wonder what others may think about it. I cant expect people to understand either it would be foolish of me to instate that upon others, with 8 billion people in the world.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken,

Is that your Final answer? God just moves in and if you don’t want him to be there anymore he just stays against your own will?

I will give you my perspective of my learning from Scripture. You can research it, ponder it, believe it or reject it.

Beginning with the Ten Commandments, which I view as a precursor of sorts for people to Practice relationships between and among people, in preparation for individuals to have a Permanent relationship WITH God.

First Learning About;
~ God…and same with a potential Mate.
Weighing Desires; Same or not.
Small things; Truth, Honesty, Helpful, etc.
Promises; trust, preparations, following through.

~ God …and same with a potential Mate.
Engagement; A promise; IS WITH, yet:
* A Person, Man or Woman can BREAK the promise and NOT be WITH…
* A Person, Man or Woman can Choose to NOT be WITH the OTHER.
* By Default the OTHER is THEN, NOT WITH them.
** A Man, A Woman who Chooses to NOT Be WITH God…BY Default God is No Longer, WITH that individual.

In Mosaic tradition; the Promise and Act of “engagement” :
Excludes that man and woman from availability, to BE WITH others.
A Breaking of THAT promise, is effected by, a DIVORCE.

* The Same of man or woman Who Breaks Away FROM BEING “WITH” God, God is no longer “WITH” them.

* 7th Commandment…Do not Divorce.
Which is a Warning. To BE SURE BEFORE committing via a PROMISE, to Marry. Because BROKEN Promises have detrimental consequences.
(Which observing divorces between man and woman, are often messy, hate filled, reputations smeared, trustworthiness questioned, expensive, asset divisions, and of course negative effects upon any Children of the man and woman.)

* A Divorce FROM God, has a slew of negative Consequences.
YET…Before the commitment of A FOREVER relationship…
Between a man and a woman…
Between an individual and God…
THE DIVORCE (reneging, breaking a Promise TO MARRY…IS an Option Every individual CAN DO, and suffer the Consequences thereof.)

ManKIND has “changed” the rules of God, so to speak, and via Mans LAWS, Breaking of a MARRIAGE, (now being according to man, called a DIVORCE), is an Option for a married man or a married woman, to pursue, and gain a Legal Document that manKIND, declares the marriage is SEVERED.

(And to note, ‘some’ Religious organizations have FURTHER, established Doctrines/rules, that BY a Declaration of the Church organization, they have authorized themselves, to Declare a marriage that occurred, Never Occurred. And marriage to another is therefore, possible and able to be performed IN THAT Church and BY THAT Churches Cleric.)

“WITH” God, “WITHOUT” God…CAN and DOES occur as Often as MEN and WOMEN “WITH” one another, and then NOT “WITH” one another.

God “with-IN” a man is completely DIFFERENT.
Yes, it requires a persons VOW, of Promise.
(Just like an Engagement).

HOWEVER…God IS ALL-KNOWING. (ManKind is Not).

A man or woman MAKING a PROMISE “to FOREVER Be “WITH” God, transcends beyond a TRIAL (engagement period).

A man or woman, Calling on the Lords Name, to announce their DESIRE to “FOREVER” Be “WITH” the Lord God…
(That Calling is FROM the persons NATURAL spirit in their Heart TO the Spirit of God).
(spirit to Spirit is always the avenue for manKIND to communicate TO God).

What DOES the ALL-Knowing Lord God DO, when a person calls out to Him, FROM their natural spirit in their Heart?

He Listens, He SEARCHES their Heart, its thoughts that it will EVER Have…
“IF”…. That mans “spirit” WILL Forever KEPT its Belief IN God….God WILL respond with GIVING THAT individual His SPIRIT…..”IN” them.
“IF”….That mans “spirit” WILL at ANY time desire to LEAVE God…..God WILL respond with DENYING Giving THAT individual His SPIRIT….”IN” them.

BECAUSE….Once God Spirit DOES dwell (not only WITH, which CAN come and go)… BUT “IN” a man, His Spirit SHALL REMAIN “IN” that man ALL the rest of the days of that mans NATURAL LIFE.

God is NOT a fool, nor CAN He BE FOOLED. He Tests EVERY spirit, that forever it BE TRUE, or a FRAUD. WiTH Him or WITHOUT Him.

God TEACHES, His Knowledge, Reveals His Understanding.
God WARNS men, to BE SURE when making a Commitment to an other person, and especially when making a FOREVER Commitment TO GOD. (Since from the get-go, God KNOWS IF your commitment is just words (that might fool men), BUT NEVER FOOL the All-Knowing God.

And WHY your wondering About a man having fooled you by his WORDS…such as saying he was Saved, and God was “IN” him, and the man has now Rejected God.

Such a man WAS “wIth” God, and God “with” the man…… and a DIVORCE occurred…
Whereby…the man and God neither are one “WITH” the other, and Gods Spirit was never “IN” that man.

In Short, Gods Spirit is NEVER “IN” a man who at some point in his natural life WILL exercise his freewill and choose to “REJECT” God.

A man who exercises his freewill and chooses to FOREVER be WITH God…it is a forever Committment…SO BE DILIGENT, KNOW the Consequences, KNOW you are making a FOREVER Commitment. KNOW, God shall MAKE Changes WITH-IN you that can NOT BE reversed. KNOW WHAT those changes ARE and WHY they can not be reversed.
( Which BTW IS the premise of OSAS)…
It IS Permanent.

2 Pet 1:
[10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

SEE? ^^ it is an individuals CALLING (on the Lord God) and an individuals ELECTION (of choosing the Lord God)…

And it is the Lord God, who knows ALL things and will search a mans Heart that his calling and election BE TRUE FOREVER.

Jer 17:
[10] I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

SEE? ^^ No such thing as receiving Gods Salvation, Quickening, His Spirit with-IN a man and a man thereafter DENIES God.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will give you my perspective of my learning from Scripture. You can research it, ponder it, believe it or reject it.
Okay.
Beginning with the Ten Commandments, which I view as a precursor of sorts for people to Practice relationships between and among people, in preparation for individuals to have a Permanent relationship WITH God.
Okay.
First Learning About;
Weighing Desires; Same or not.
Small things; Truth, Honesty, Helpful, etc.
Promises; trust, preparations, following through.
Okay.
~ God …and same with a potential Mate.
Engagement; A promise; IS WITH, yet:
* A Person, Man or Woman can BREAK the promise and NOT be WITH…
* A Person, Man or Woman can Choose to NOT be WITH the OTHER.
* By Default the OTHER is THEN, NOT WITH them.
** A Man, A Woman who Chooses to NOT Be WITH God…BY Default God is No Longer, WITH that individual.
So you would say yes people can evict?
In Mosaic tradition; the Promise and Act of “engagement” :
Excludes that man and woman from availability, to BE WITH others.
A Breaking of THAT promise, is effected by, a DIVORCE.
Okay.
* The Same of man or woman Who Breaks Away FROM BEING “WITH” God, God is no longer “WITH” them.
So people can evict God?
* 7th Commandment…Do not Divorce.
Which is a Warning. To BE SURE BEFORE committing via a PROMISE, to Marry. Because BROKEN Promises have detrimental consequences.
(Which observing divorces between man and woman, are often messy, hate filled, reputations smeared, trustworthiness questioned, expensive, asset divisions, and of course negative effects upon any Children of the man and woman.)
Never good to worship idols that could actually quench the spirit ; if you still have faith in Yahava.
* A Divorce FROM God, has a slew of negative Consequences.
YET…Before the commitment of A FOREVER relationship…
Between a man and a woman…
Between an individual and God…
THE DIVORCE (reneging, breaking a Promise TO MARRY…IS an Option Every individual CAN DO, and suffer the Consequences thereof.)
Okay.
ManKIND has “changed” the rules of God, so to speak, and via Mans LAWS, Breaking of a MARRIAGE, (now being according to man, called a DIVORCE), is an Option for a married man or a married woman, to pursue, and gain a Legal Document that manKIND, declares the marriage is SEVERED.
Your post(s) are really just strange and gives no directive to look at by the scripture alot of your post are like this and why i never take time to read them.
(And to note, ‘some’ Religious organizations have FURTHER, established Doctrines/rules, that BY a Declaration of the Church organization, they have authorized themselves, to Declare a marriage that occurred, Never Occurred. And marriage to another is therefore, possible and able to be performed IN THAT Church and BY THAT Churches Cleric.)
???
“WITH” God, “WITHOUT” God…CAN and DOES occur as Often as MEN and WOMEN “WITH” one another, and then NOT “WITH” one another.
Okay???
God “with-IN” a man is completely DIFFERENT.
Yes, it requires a persons VOW, of Promise.
(Just like an Engagement).

HOWEVER…God IS ALL-KNOWING. (ManKind is Not).

A man or woman MAKING a PROMISE “to FOREVER Be “WITH” God, transcends beyond a TRIAL (engagement period).

A man or woman, Calling on the Lords Name, to announce their DESIRE to “FOREVER” Be “WITH” the Lord God…
(That Calling is FROM the persons NATURAL spirit in their Heart TO the Spirit of God).
(spirit to Spirit is always the avenue for manKIND to communicate TO God).

What DOES the ALL-Knowing Lord God DO, when a person calls out to Him, FROM their natural spirit in their Heart?

He Listens, He SEARCHES their Heart, its thoughts that it will EVER Have…
“IF”…. That mans “spirit” WILL Forever KEPT its Belief IN God….God WILL respond with GIVING THAT individual His SPIRIT…..”IN” them.
“IF”….That mans “spirit” WILL at ANY time desire to LEAVE God…..God WILL respond with DENYING Giving THAT individual His SPIRIT….”IN” them.

BECAUSE….Once God Spirit DOES dwell (not only WITH, which CAN come and go)… BUT “IN” a man, His Spirit SHALL REMAIN “IN” that man ALL the rest of the days of that mans NATURAL LIFE.

God is NOT a fool, nor CAN He BE FOOLED. He Tests EVERY spirit, that forever it BE TRUE, or a FRAUD. WiTH Him or WITHOUT Him.

God TEACHES, His Knowledge, Reveals His Understanding.
God WARNS men, to BE SURE when making a Commitment to an other person, and especially when making a FOREVER Commitment TO GOD. (Since from the get-go, God KNOWS IF your commitment is just words (that might fool men), BUT NEVER FOOL the All-Knowing God.
Okay… but people choose to have faith then they decide to no longer have faith; … some people say these people were never saved to begin with I believe that is a lie.
And WHY your wondering About a man having fooled you by his WORDS…such as saying he was Saved, and God was “IN” him, and the man has now Rejected God.
??? People have stuff happen to them in life and they can get so pissed off or so distraught they say you know nevermind God i have had enough of you and your son.
Such a man WAS “wIth” God, and God “with” the man…… and a DIVORCE occurred…
Whereby…the man and God neither are one “WITH” the other, and Gods Spirit was never “IN” that man.

In Short, Gods Spirit is NEVER “IN” a man who at some point in his natural life WILL exercise his freewill and choose to “REJECT” God.

A man who exercises his freewill and chooses to FOREVER be WITH God…it is a forever Committment…SO BE DILIGENT, KNOW the Consequences, KNOW you are making a FOREVER Commitment. KNOW, God shall MAKE Changes WITH-IN you that can NOT BE reversed. KNOW WHAT those changes ARE and WHY they can not be reversed.
( Which BTW IS the premise of OSAS)…
It IS Permanent.

2 Pet 1:
[10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

SEE? ^^ it is an individuals CALLING (on the Lord God) and an individuals ELECTION (of choosing the Lord God)…

And it is the Lord God, who knows ALL things and will search a mans Heart that his calling and election BE TRUE FOREVER.

Jer 17:
[10] I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

SEE? ^^ No such thing as receiving Gods Salvation, Quickening, His Spirit with-IN a man and a man thereafter DENIES God.

Wow. You used one scripture that is cool, if a person starts to have faith when faith is a person choosing to look God and then have something happen to them where they are like yeah never mind I dont desire any of it “I DO NOT CARE” why is it implausiable for God who is good to move his spirit out of them? Or move out of them.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay.

Okay.

Okay.

So you would say yes people can evict?

Okay.

So people can evict God?

Never good to worship idols that could actually quench the spirit ; if you still have faith in Yahava.

Okay.

Your post(s) are really just strange and gives no directive to look at by the scripture alot of your post are like this and why i never take time to read them.

???

Okay???

Okay… but people choose to have faith then they decide to no longer have faith; … some people say these people were never saved to begin with I believe that is a lie.

??? People have stuff happen to them in life and they can get so pissed off or so distraught they say you know nevermind God i have had enough of you and your son.

Wow. You used one scripture that is cool, if a person starts to have faith when faith is a person choosing to look God and then have something happen to them where they are like yeah never mind I dont desire any of it “I DO NOT CARE” why is it implausiable for God who is good to move his spirit out of them? Or move out of them.

I post step by step.
When speaking with adults who claim to be believers….no I do not presume I need to quote Scriptures of VERY BASIC Scriptural KNOWLEDGE.

WITH God….God WITH the man, .of course a man can LEAVE God, and God WILL leave that man…
“NO change from God has been MADE with-IN that man.”

WITH-IN God…God WITH-IN the man…NO, the man WILL NEVER (DESIRE, WANT, WILL) Leave God…God will NEVER LEAVE that man.

Here seems to be your confusion…
Once God is IN a man…the man BECOMES BY Gods Power MADE CHANGED “with-IN”.

His body is accounted DEAD, having been given to God. (You know ie, Crucified with Christ?)

His soul has been RESTORED, again very good.
His natural spirit is REBORN of Gods Seed.
His heart has been CIRCUMCISED Made anew.
The Spirit of Gods TRUTH, dwell IN that man, FEEDING him Gods TRUTH.

So what part of that dead body, restored soul, new spirit, new heart….COULD be Reversed BY that man? ZIP.

John 10:
[28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

And what part of that man to whom God MADE the changes, Gave that man Eternal LIFE, would God want reversed? Forfeit His OWN Inheritance? ZIP.

Every man who BECOMES, wholly, (body, soul, spirit) anew BECOMES Gods Inheritance.

Scripture speak in depth about a mans inheritance, given From God to man.

So what does a man have to give to God, as His inheritance? His whole self, body, soul, spirit.

Ex 34:
[9] And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.

So yes a man WITH God can leave God.
(That man is simply called A Believer.)
And BTW, there are umpteen Passages Warning men, they are weak, they are able to be easily tricked and fooled into Leaving God, so BEWARE, consider BEING Converted, whereby No evil spirit, No wicked man can cause you to fall into evil or wicked temptations and leave God. Forever you will be KEPT with God, BY HIS POWER.)

So yes man WITH-IN God can NEVER leave God.
(That man is expressly called Converted. He is a Believer who has been forgiven, and soul saved, and his spirit born again of Gods Seed.)

Believing…is called doing the works of God.
Service……is called Confessing that Belief.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MatthewG

Here is the answer of how or why God comes in and when/if he can leave

Eph 1: 13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

1. Hear the word
2. believe the word (see John 3)
3. He will be in us until the day of redemption. Or ressurection day.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I post step by step.
When speaking with adults who claim to be believers….no I do not presume I need to quote Scriptures of VERY BASIC Scriptural KNOWLEDGE.

WITH God….God WITH the man, .of course a man can LEAVE God, and God WILL leave that man…
“NO change from God has been MADE with-IN that man.”

WITH-IN God…God WITH-IN the man…NO, the man WILL NEVER (DESIRE, WANT, WILL) Leave God…God will NEVER LEAVE that man.

Here seems to be your confusion…
Once God is IN a man…the man BECOMES BY Gods Power MADE CHANGED “with-IN”.

His body is accounted DEAD, having been given to God. (You know ie, Crucified with Christ?)

His soul has been RESTORED, again very good.
His natural spirit is REBORN of Gods Seed.
His heart has been CIRCUMCISED Made anew.
The Spirit of Gods TRUTH, dwell IN that man, FEEDING him Gods TRUTH.

So what part of that dead body, restored soul, new spirit, new heart….COULD be Reversed BY that man? ZIP.

John 10:
[28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

And what part of that man to whom God MADE the changes, Gave that man Eternal LIFE, would God want reversed? Forfeit His OWN Inheritance? ZIP.

Every man who BECOMES, wholly, (body, soul, spirit) anew BECOMES Gods Inheritance.

Scripture speak in depth about a mans inheritance, given From God to man.

So what does a man have to give to God, as His inheritance? His whole self, body, soul, spirit.

Ex 34:
[9] And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.

So yes a man WITH God can leave God.
(That man is simply called A Believer.)
And BTW, there are umpteen Passages Warning men, they are weak, they are able to be easily tricked and fooled into Leaving God, so BEWARE, consider BEING Converted, whereby No evil spirit, No wicked man can cause you to fall into evil or wicked temptations and leave God. Forever you will be KEPT with God, BY HIS POWER.)

So yes man WITH-IN God can NEVER leave God.
(That man is expressly called Converted. He is a Believer who has been forgiven, and soul saved, and his spirit born again of Gods Seed.)

Believing…is called doing the works of God.
Service……is called Confessing that Belief.

So is your answer still no?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Start with John 3 and go from there.

@MatthewG

Here is the answer of how or why God comes in and when/if he can leave

Eph 1: 13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

1. Hear the word
2. believe the word (see John 3)
3. He will be in us until the day of redemption. Or ressurection day.

I am not an unbeliever, but one time I had the thought ...

Is seeking God really worth it? IS beliving in his Son worth all this trouble?

I made up my mind and said Yes, it is worth all the trouble.

I almost gave up on faith.

Tell it to someone who is unbeliever.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not an unbeliever, but one time I had the thought ...

Is seeking God really worth it? IS beliving in his Son worth all this trouble?

I made up my mind and said Yes, it is worth all the trouble.

I almost gave up on faith.

Tell it to someone who is unbeliever.
What does this have t do with what I said. Tell what to an unbeliever?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritajanice

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely. I have no intention of trying to make God out to be a LIAR.

Heb 10:
[14] For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

That is fine, if you continue to say no. I love the bible and how useful it is. It shows many amazing wonderments that in the old testament none of us could ever think of however real life people were living, and they were having faith and continued to look towards God. Think about Samuel, and the choices made by Saul in that day in age, from day one the spirit of the LORD came upon him and he prosphised to three other people he was foretold to meet. Then later on, he withhold information all by his own choice, then he makes even worse choices, and what happens the spirit of the LORD leaves him, and an evil spirit from the LORD comes about to bother him.

A person today can make the choice to evict God out of their own heart by their own choice, they may have had a good relationship with God, they may have had their ups and downs with God. But when something snaps in a person to the point of no… I no longer desire this anymore, they by their own merit, ask Jesus to leave from supping with them.

I was listening to some music that I enjoy in the car which is rap. And one of the bands name is “The Devilish Trio” and there is a song called “Permatrip”, there are things that suggest the bible is a lie. There was another song which was more rocker type, a person said on the song said “they say God is real, i disagree.” Now i do not know if these people have ever been believers, I know that God loves them; but it is amazing the choices in this world have to make.

A person who is of faith in Yahava and in His Son, can have God by his spirit move into them, a person who was of faith and renounces can by merit, evict God out of him.

I dont just blindly accept what people say, you have to use your mind and think, there is nothing wrong with questioning Gods word, and there is nothing wrong in thinking for yourself when you read something like the following.

Take care, brothers and sisters, that there will not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God. But encourage one another every day, as long as it is still called “today,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. For we have become partakers of Christ if we keep the beginning of our commitment firm until the end, while it is said, “Today if you hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts, as when they provoked Me.””

“For it is impossible, in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, and then have fallen away, to restore them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭6‬:‭4‬-‭6‬ ‭NASB2020‬‬

Do I still think it is impossible? It could be with me trying to help someone come to terms with faith - but I do believe they can replace their faith back into Yahava and they can be made right with him again by their own merit of trusting Christ and what he has done for the world.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does this have t do with what I said. Tell what to an unbeliever?
Im sorry perhaps you are desiring to talk about scripture when you mention it, not totally sure. Is that your approach when you share? Im quick and to the point most of the time and tens to rattle off. Without considering what it is you are desirous of to speak on.

The main topic is can you evict God from you.

If Jesus is heard knocking at the door, and you open it by letting him come in to sup with you, he will just as much politely leave even someone ask him to, if they so choose to renounce. He will always be there knocking.