Can't remember the original title

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
You can't even heal yourself of your unbelief and wild ideas regarding spirituality.

I can promise you tho that The Cross of Christ is able to deal with your sin, and allow you to have an amazing relationship with God.
There is no other way to have it.

John 14:6
If you could refrain from trying to witness during a serious conversation that would be useful. I'm not interested in your dogma.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
That is the Catholic theology, that puts that kind of emphasis on the wine and the bread.

Consider that the dying Thief, is in Heaven, and he was never water baptized, and never had the wine and the bread.

Consider that the Apostle Paul who wrote all the Church Doctrine, and most of the New Testament Epistles..... never taught that taking communion was required to be saved or to receive God's forgiveness.
The wine and bread are not the Stones. It's a pantomime being enacted that still leaves people devoid of what they really need. Without the Stones they are going to die simple as.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If God created evil then the buck stops there.

That's Calvinism's idea of a verse, that John Calvin could not understand or discern.

"evil" is not just killing.

"evil" is a heart of unbelief.

Evil is not created by God....its actually a result of what one man did who was given free will and chose to use it in rebellion against God.

Look at this verse.

""""Wherefore, as by ONE MAN = sin entered into the world,"""

See that SIN?
See that ONE MAN?
See "WORLD".

There is your original "evil" regarding mankind.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If you could refrain from trying to witness during a serious conversation that would be useful. I'm not interested in your dogma.

We are talking about free will, and evil.
So, that leads directly to morality and morality leads directly back to God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The wine and bread are not the Stones.

And the stones are something you made up.

Do you have anything real to offer?
Something that is true?
I have read many of your posts, and they are full of opinion and interesting ideas......but, do you have anything that is going to take care of what is waiting for you after you die?

You have to prepare, while you are breathing.

Listen.
All cities have a NewsPaper.
All.
Yours.
In the Newspaper, there is an Obituary page.
Dead people... and they had no idea the day before, they were going to be in the paper, on that page the next day.
We are going to that page and its unavoidable......and after that, we are going into eternity and thats unavoidable.
God offers the Cross of Christ for you, so that when you go into His Eternity, you can meet Him as your Eternal Father and not as your Eternal Judge.

I hope you will, Lapidem.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
You are talking without considering your words first.

Listen.......Rape, incest, murder, child molesting, .......just to name a few are not committed because of a need to "survive".

So, just think about what you are about to post, and make sure it is related to truth and sanity.
A great deal of murder is committed because of a need to survive. The "haves" vs the "have nots"

Rape is committed for many reasons but I guess mostly because a person can't fulfil their sexual will in the normal way for whatever reason. There is a lack, a need and so they find a way to fill it. If we had the Stones we would have no needs, we would lack nothing. Our minds would attain perfection, new awareness and capacity, we would be changed forever. The Stones perfect what they come into contact with.

These crimes occur because of sicknesses of the mind. Minds are sick because the world is sick and not a perfect creation.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A great deal of murder is committed because of a need to survive. The "haves" vs the "have nots"
Rape is committed for many reasons but I guess mostly because a person can't fulfil their sexual will in the normal way for whatever reason. There is a lack, a need and so they find a way to fill it.

You stated previously that these evil acts are based on the need to "survive".

MURDER is not a survival act......ask any Court.

RAPE is not a survival act, .......c'mon.

You have to think, and not just post and post and post.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
And the stones are something you made up.
The Stones are the product of alchemy and there are 100s of not 1000s of works describing the Stones, the processes for making them and the benefits they bestow. The same processes and benefits are recounted in the Bible and by Jesus. I'd say that gives the concept merit. The same allegorical and cryptic language referring to the Stones in the Bible is also found in the Quran and elsewhere. A consistent message/secret hidden in the texts in plain sight but understandable only by those with "eyes to see".

The listed benefits of the Stone are:

- perfect healing by giving the body the energy it needs to do its thing
- longevity/immortality
- hightened spiritual awareness
- Ability to transmute one thing into another, to perfect things
- negates your need to eat or drink to take in energy since it provides all the energy you need
- protects you from extreme heat and cold
- leaves you in peak condition of around age 30yrs

and more

Such are recorded in the Bible

The key processes for making the Stones involve :

- gentle incubation style distillation(separation) creating vapours which rise and condense
- separating gross matter from a substance to reveal the impervious salt within
- calcination
- putrefaction (without which nothing new can be made)
- cohobation (constant cycle of gentle distillation, separation and rejoining in a sealed flask mirroring our nature cycle)

and more

Such processes are recounted in the Bible even by Jesus

The key colours of the Great Work go from WHITE to BLACK (raven, crow) TO WHITE (white Stone) and to RED/CRIMSON (Red Stone)

White Stone is associated with Silver, Red Stone with gold.

Do you need the Bible verses that recount all this or have you read them in my posts elsewhere?

That you didn't know about this stuff shows the Church is ignorant

Do you have anything real to offer?
Something that is true?

As above

I have read many of your posts, and they are full of opinion and interesting ideas......but, do you have anything that is going to take care of what is waiting for you after you die?

You have to prepare, while you are breathing.

You can't resist can you. More scaremongering.

You can't die. But you can remain trapped in this constant cycle of being pushed into a physical body, going through life, the body then perishing, being separated from that body, then being inserted into another body, ad-infinitum.

Our bodies are not meant to perish. They do so because they don't have the necessary fuel.
They don't have the necessary fuel because it was taken from mankind thereby leaving us in this appalling state.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An integral part of the infrastructure that must be torn down will be the church and the false teachings and it's immense hold on the hearts and minds of so many people it has wilfully enslaved and imprisoned. In truth you have no idea what is coming but I tell you the truth, the rafts made of religious fundamental hypocrisy will come unlashed and the fools who believed in it will fall into the sea and be swallowed by the maelstrom. The human mind was designed to be free not shackled. Those wordsmiths and soothsayers who have abused the powers of the world to bamboozle and enslave others will be struck down and destroyed along with everything else. Gonna be a lot of shocked and angry people.

You're wrong. They have the source of life within them which is indestructible. They are free and unshackled by religious indoctrination and thus free to explore this existence in all its different aspects and avenues, not leashed and bound with minds artificially filled with fear and guilt from psychological abuse. We are not jealous of you at all. We are sad in the extreme that you have allowed yourself to become so shackled and shrivelled in your thinking and are wasting precious years in that state.

Nope. Dying is change not an end. It is the shedding of the gross matter that encompasses the true universal life force within us that is imperishable, immortal. You've simply forgotten.

"In the beginning you knew
Then you pretended to forget
Then you pretended to forget you forgot
Then you forgot you pretended

Remember?"

The mind should be free not shackled by religious dogma. What have we got to lose? Everything. Our whole existence in this life, the ability to experience it all freely without fear and guilt and threat of damnation. You will live a life in a box which has a window through which you can see the world and everyone else happily playing and laughing but you will be unable to join them because you have been shackled to the box. You have been told that to leave the box is to die. That the world you see through the window is false and evil and that you must shun it and spend your life submitting to your master so that when you die you will live for ever serving that same master.

It takes courage to open the door to that box. Courage to contemplate you've been lied to. It takes humility to see that you may have been duped, your ego will constantly vie for power wanting to rule you and convincing you that your world view is right and no other exists. It won't allow you to accept you have been lead down a false path and indeed will whisper in your ear that such notions are just temptations designed to fool you into opening your box and stepping outside and that you are somehow strong for resisting those temptations. Meanwhile the rest of the world lives in relative freedom, free to act, free to think objectively and critically, free to experience all that this existence has to offer before we move on to the next stage.
Your ego says, Look at me I'm doing this all by myself.
My humility says, Show me how to be better, and I didn't get here on my own.
I don't know what this "religion" is your talking about. My faith is based on a personal relationship with the King.
Everyone has the freedom to believe what they want to believe.
Fear and gult come from your conscious mind. Everyone should have some. It could prevent you from doing others or self harm.
If there are no restraints then all there is is lawlessness and anarchy, chaos.

If you don't want to believe that by some devine intervention put you here and has a purpose for your life, then that's up to you. And you have the freedom to believe that.
As I have the freedom to believe that I was fearfully and wonderfully made.

There are many times in my life where I cannot deny God's intervention in my destiny.
There are too many "coincidences" for it not to be a fact. To me.
I actually don't feel shackled. I feel extremely free, to follow a path that leads me above the chaos on the ground.
The laws of Love far outweigh the laws of Hate that we are experiencing today.
I don't feel any Hate. I have felt jealousy in the past, and that will eat you alive. I would assume hate has it's own depths of despair.

I watch it consuming the world, but I don't partake of it. I feel sad sometimes. So many people being eaten on the inside.

There's a certain kind of peace that fills your soul when you know God is in control.
And we have to go through and experience things both pleasant and unpleasant so we can choose which is good and evil.
If everyone is making up their own laws, then there is no society, no congregation, no family. Like an island.
And when two islands collide you have envy and jealousy and bias and racism and whatever else is opposed to unity.

Don't you see that this world is controlled by evil forces. They come in many different forms. Greed, Pride, Glutony...
This is the "do it your own way" results of having no structure, no foundation. No principles.
Before Y2K... year 2000 the world is going to end crazy, I thought, I would like to make it to the end to see the other side.
Then came 911. Then the banking scandals and forclosures. Since then it's gotten a lot worse.
But we are nowhere near the end yet. And sometimes I'm not so sure I want to witness it.

If my only purpose in life is to pass on hope and faith in an ever darkening world, then so be it.
What is your purpose?

Hugs

Reactions: Wrangler

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Stones are the product of alchemy and there are 100s of not 1000s of works describing the Stones, the processes for making them and the benefits they bestow.

[...]

Our bodies are not meant to perish. They do so because they don't have the necessary fuel.
They don't have the necessary fuel because it was taken from mankind thereby leaving us in this appalling state.
What bugs me, is that you are not testing any of this stuff you believe, with God.

Does God become arrogant, when you test believing in Him? No?

You would rather be God, but then you are arrogant? Why?

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Evil is not created by God....its actually a result of what one man did who was given free will and chose to use it in rebellion against God.
and once again . . .

Isaiah 45:7
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

Are you yet another "Pick 'n' Mix" Christian ignoring the parts of you Bible that seem inconvenient to your belief system?

In the story of Adam and Eve, one man sought more knowledge, more understanding which is a most natural yearning of the human mind. Your god sought to frustrate that man, to forbid him from acquiring that knowledge. Worse still your god knew, as all parents know, that to forbid something is to draw attention to that something. A child is far more likely to do a thing that they have been told not to do. This paints your god as a rather malevolent and twisted entity. Not only did he draw attention to the "tree of knowledge" in a way that would pretty much guarantee Adam would eat from it, he also put the tree right there in the garden in the first place. If god had not wanted Adam to eat from it he would have placed the tree safe, out of sight where it could not be found or touched.

Like so much of the Christian mythology this is all so much hogwash and stupidity. Naturally the tale of Adam and Eve, in reality, is not literal. It's an allegorical tale/myth just like the Greek myths of Persephone and Dionysus.

The ridiculous religious dogma would have us think the character of Adam in the story was bad, and rebellious, and caused the downfall of all mankind.

The truth is (in that story) that god was the agitator, god set everything up to happen as it did.

- He created man with the innate desire to learn and acquire knowledge
- He used classic psychology to make Adam eat from the tree by first forbidding it (a form of exploitation, abuse of power)
- He placed the tree right there in the garden so Adam could get to it instead of placing it elsewhere where he couldn't

ergo, God wanted Adam to eat from the tree. God engineered the man's mind and the surrounding environment to ensure that Adam would eat from the tree. God did all of this, not Adam.

So this myth or Christian dogma is utter hogwash. It's about the most ridiculous interpretation of a simple allegorical tale that one could dream up. Worse still the Christian dogma uses this utterly fallacious interpretation as the basis for its own psychological abuse of humans by claiming that this was "sin" and that all humans were subsequently infected by this act and thus need to cow tow to religious demands in order to atone. It's sick to the core.

The tale of Adam and Eve is simply yet another allegorical piece of text talking about alchemy and the Stone (the tree of life) for those with eyes to see it. Alchemy operates using a male and female principle which are found in all things. In respect of the Great Work it is "Mercury" that is the female principle and Sulphur that is the male principle. There is always a third element too which is salt (Earth). Genesis refers to alchemy and the Stone in many places. Adam and Eve simply represent those male and female principles.

As you read through Genesis you see (if you have the eyes to see) that it describes the processes of the Great Work in alchemy. It describes the hermetically sealed flask used in the Great Work, the need to apply levels of heat to it (Let there be light), the vapours that are produced as a result and which rise up to the top of the flask (the "heavens"), the dew that forms at the top when that vapour condenses, and its subsequent falling back down like rain which then waters the substance (ground) in the bottom of the flask.

The Bible even tells us the colours the substance in the flask will go through during these processes, White to Black to White again and to Red. The Bible also tells us the great benefits of the Stone. Healing, longevity/immortality, riches and honour. It also talks about how the Stone is multiplied, i.e. making more and more quantity of it. Yet another key principle of alchemy. The Bible also tells us in stories of the various tales of Jesus's travels and the feats he pulled off using the Stone.

As I have already outlined to you Jesus gave you stark warnings. You must eat and drink the White and Red Stones otherwise you have no life in you. Let all see the true meaning of those words. He was not talking about bread and wine, or real flesh and blood. Those are allegorical terms for the white and red Stones.

There will be some who curse me for revealing what they likely call "forbidden knowledge". Knowledge that exposes the lies and divisive interpretations of religion which hoodwinks people to believe silliness. However we are reaching the age of enlightenment when all the secrets will become known and the long standing lies will be exposed.

Luke 8:17
"For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad"

1 Cor 2:7
"But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory"

Isaiah 45:3
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel."

Luke 8:10
"And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand."

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
What bugs me, is that you are not testing any of this stuff you believe, with God.

It's all right there in the Bible and elsewhere, isn't that how you people like to "test" things? Or does that only apply to the bits that support your religious indoctrination?

You would rather be God, but then you are arrogant? Why?
I would rather be free and continue to acquire knowledge, surely worthy aims. According to your interpretations of the Bible your god doesn't want us to have knowledge, wants to keep us ignorant and suppressed and obviously gets angry when we do what comes naturally to us, just as he designed us to be. Go figure !

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's all right there in the Bible and elsewhere, isn't that how you people like to "test" things? Or does that only apply to the bits that support your religious indoctrination?

I would rather be free and continue to acquire knowledge, surely worthy aims. According to your interpretations of the Bible your god doesn't want us to have knowledge, wants to keep us ignorant and suppressed and obviously gets angry when we do what comes naturally to us, just as he designed us to be. Go figure !
I already asked you if you want to be crucified (and I gave you a reason), if you can't test your faith to this degree, why are you even approaching the faith?

Maybe you are looking for purpose and can't understand why God would love you, the Holy Spirit gets that - I just doubt you know the lengths He is prepared to go to, to win you to Himself (that's what you should be testing).

The point is, the payment is there (for your sin) - Jesus isn't asking if you feel ok with it.

Reactions: Wrangler

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I already asked you if you want to be crucified (and I gave you a reason), if you can't test your faith to this degree, why are you even approaching the faith?

Sorry . . . what faith is it you think I am approaching?

Maybe you are looking for purpose and can't understand why God would love you, the Holy Spirit gets that - I just doubt you know the lengths He is prepared to go to, to win you to Himself (that's what you should be testing).
This is mumbo jumbo nonsense, the result of religious indoctrination. Your concept of "god" is entirely wrong.

The point is, the payment is there (for your sin) - Jesus isn't asking if you feel ok with it.

Sin is an invention of the church, a psychological trick to make people voluntarily place themselves in a position of vulnerability and need. It's a lie. Have you read nothing of what I have posted upthread?! The story of Adam and Eve is allegorical. Wake up man.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually don't feel shackled. I feel extremely free, to follow a path that leads me above the chaos on the ground.
The laws of Love far outweigh the laws of Hate that we are experiencing today.
Those whose mind are fully corrupted look at guard rails protecting the driver from going over the cliff as intolerable restrictions on their freedom and proof of tyranny. Little do the likes of @Lapidem acknowledge the guardrails of God's law exist, not to be restrictive, but to be protective.

Reactions: Ziggy

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry . . . what faith is it you think I am approaching?

HINT: You are posting in a Christian forum.

This is mumbo jumbo nonsense, the result of religious indoctrination. Your concept of "god" is entirely wrong.

Friend, once again it is not about definitions and ideas but experience. You have an argument but we have experience. Our experience with God is entirely correct. God loves us. His Holy Spirit seals us with this knowledge. You don't know the sacred because you have yet to experience it.

Sin is an invention of the church, a psychological trick to make people voluntarily place themselves in a position of vulnerability and need. It's a lie. Have you read nothing of what I have posted upthread?! The story of Adam and Eve is allegorical. Wake up man.
One of the hardest things for fleshy people, like yourself, to grasp is knowledge from revelation rather than scientific observation and epistemological concept formation. God has revealed many, many times through the prophets what sin is and it's destructive effect.

You say the story of Adam and Eve is allegorical. I agree. The story does not come to us from Adam but through the prophet Moses. You and I have talked many times about how our dumbed down society falsely equates fiction with being untrue. The truth is many stories that are fiction contain truth. The concept of sin sickens you because you, like Adam and Eve, think you should displace God. The God complex is ubiquitous today.

Atheists tend not to be happy but depressed. Are you happy?

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
There is no real Bible that attributes the power of God to a rock or a tree or a helicopter.
How ignorant. You, like so many here do not have the "eyes to see". The Stone is not a rock you fool. It is an elixir, the food of the gods.

The Bible YOU believe in contains all I have spoken of. Chose your particular version, it won't matter, it's all there hidden in plain sight.

I can't help it if you have not been granted the eyes to see. I suspect that like myself, to acquire them you have to first "empty your cup" and have the humility to learn something new. I tricky thing to do for those deeply indoctrinated.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom

What is The History of Original Sin?

"We have been deceived! The Doctrine of Original Sin is NOT a biblical teaching, but where and when did the history of original sin enter into Christian doctrine? Although many believe wholly, they can prove the existence of this doctrine in the pages of Scripture, but the evidence is dubious and laced with conjecture. The origins of this doctrine can be traced directly to Fourth-Century Rome where it was blended into Christian teaching from the Pagan philosophies of the Gnostics and Manicheans."

"How was Augustine, one man, able to create the history of original sin and pass it off as Christian teaching in his day when it directly contradicts the Bible and all the early Saints, some still living into the fourth century, who opposed him? WHY wasn’t he exposed as a false teacher with his cohorts and banished from the church and set down in history as the greatest heretic of all time? Could it be that the powers of darkness at work in ancient Rome, as the first Beast, prevailed against the truth by casting out the opposition? MOST certainly this is the case! Opponents to Augustine’s teaching were excommunicated by High Council and branded as heretics over the next 1000 odd years."

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How ignorant. You, like so many here do not have the "eyes to see". The Stone is not a rock you fool. It is an elixir, the food of the gods.

I would define a "fool" as someone who is heading to God, believing that a stone is going to save you.
I would define a "fool" as a pipe dream fantasy that is based on opinion, sci-fi, and an unwillingness to accept responsibility for your free will.