Can't remember the original title

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Its like this...

For free will to exit, which is a Gift that God has allowed humans to use, they have to be allowed to us it, Lapidem.
Otherwise, its not free will.
And yet if more than one person/entity has true free will it doesn't work by definition because 2 people will want different things. They can't both get what they want. Which is why the guy at the top of the food chain, whoever or whatever that is, is the only one with true free will and why he/she/it wants to keep the knowledge for themselves so they remain top dog.

Every evil you can name is a human committing it....so that is free will CHOICE, in operation......as free will.
So which human created the earthquakes recently in Turkey that killed lots of people?
Which human created the various hurricanes that devastated the USA and killed 1000s?

Just realize that for God to "end all evil" he'd have to kill all people, or, end free will.
He could simply have not created evil in the first place, much easier and less suffeering

He's not going to do that, He's going to allow humans to choose what they do, and how they behave.
No he's not. Not now, not ever. We're always going to be limited, restrained, caged, chained in some way

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And yet if more than one person/entity has true free will it doesn't work by definition because 2 people will want different things. They can't both get what they want.

He could simply have not created evil in the first place, much easier and less suffeering

The fact that 2 people want something different proves free will exixts.

Also, God didn't create evil. Evil is the product of lust and depravity in the mind that leads to behavior that is depraved and evil.

Remember, when you blame God for the evil that men create and do, then you are refusing to give man credit for their choices.
This means you are denying that free will exists.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
The fact that 2 people want something different proves free will exixts.

Nope. It proves that will exists but it's not free because 2 people can't exercise their will without conflict.

Also, God didn't create evil. Evil is the product of lust and depravity in the mind that leads to behavior that is depraved and evil.

Isaiah 45:7
" I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

Remember, when you blame God for the evil that men create and do, then you are refusing to give man credit for their choices.
This means you are denying that free will exists.
I do deny free will exists, I have done so in my previous posts. We have pseudo free will, trapped in weak bodies, trapped in a fixed environment we can't escape from.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I do deny free will exists, I have done so in my previous posts. We have pseudo free will, trapped in weak bodies, trapped in a fixed environment we can't escape from.

If you dont have free will, then who is choosing you to come here and post?
Is God choosing you to deny His Existence and to deny His Son, also?
Really?
So......Who is writing for you, what they are choosing for you to say?

What ive discovered is that if a person does not want to face what they've done, and who they are, then they will deny they had the free will to make those choices, and were just "doing what i was supposed to do".

Never believe this, as to be self deceived, is the worst deception of all, Lapidem.

Here is the good news.
God accepts us as we are, and loves us as we are, and sent Christ on our behalf.

Reactions: Wrangler

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
If you dont have free will, then who is choosing you to come here and post?
As I have said, and as you have ignored we have a bastardised level of will constrained in fickle bodies constrained in a controlled environment. I will that I could fly in the air, as a human, like superman. It doesn't happen. If god wills that, it happens (assuming your concept of god exists). Limited choices are not free will, they are limited choices.

Is God choosing you to deny His Existence and to deny His Son, also?
I am made the way I am made. It's a poor creator that blames his creations for the way things are. I create a robot, give it limited capacity to think, give it limited information saving the real knowledge for myself and set it free. It sees a world that is fallible and imperfect and reasons that the creator is fallible and not omnipotent. Do I get angry at the robot because it has reasoned this way? Should I send the robot to the melting pot for being insulting and obstinate?

Who programmed the robot? . . . . . . Self-delusion.

What ive discovered is that if a person does not want to face what they've done, and who they are, then they will deny they had the free will to make those choices, and were just "doing what i was supposed to do".
People do things in the controlled environments they have been caged in. Their choices are limited. If I offer you a red ball or blue ball you have a choice. A free choice. But you want a green ball. That's not on offer. Your choices have been restricted. You don't have free will. Your will was for a green ball. You can't have it. Everything else is smoke screen. Only the top dog has free will and the top dog will never share that power and give it to all. Worse still a top dog that punishes a person who yearns and seeks for more knowledge is simply a tyrant. Hence we know that the Christian ideology is wrong. The Bible has been crafted, censored, edited, to support this system of control. The bits that were inconvenient truths were struck out, plucked like leaves of a flower, like the Nag Hammadi codices. Doubtless there are other sources of important knowledge that have been suppressed. Long since. The age is drawing to a close however and we approach the era of enlightenment. The truth will out. Important secrets will be revealed to humanity and those who have mislead, enslaved and suppressed will face a reckoning imho.

Here is the good news.
God accepts us as we are, and loves us as we are, and sent Christ on our behalf.

Clearly not. At least not according to your doctrine. If we were accepted "as we are" then we would all be heading for Heaven regardless of anything else. But such a proposition wouldn't give the Church control over the hearts and minds of people. They need people to be in debt, to accept a position of vulnerability and to be fearful and afraid. Hence the invention of sin. They need to use psychological techniques of scaremongering to frighten people into their system of control. I've been there, tasted it, experienced it. I am now immune to it. I see the truth. Those conducting the scaremongering are wicked, abusive and cruel. I won't tolerate such abuse being perpetrated on me. It's a disgusting way to control people. Anyone with half a brain and the capacity to think should realise there can be no truth in such a system.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am made the way I am made.

You are trying to not take responsibility for your choices, deeds, and lifestyle.

"If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves".

Listen, God gave you free will, but you alone choose how you use it.

You can use it for evil or for good or for both, but you chose it......every single time.
That's on you, Lapidem.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are trying to not take responsibility for your choices, deeds, and lifestyle.
I've made that point to this Atheist on numerous occasions.

He is prone to invent definitions to suit his ideology, e.g., no such thing as death, only if we are gods do we have free will, etc.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Nope

"If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves".
Quoting your doctrine doesn't change anything. You invented the concept of sin to make people compliant. I don't fall for that schtick any more I already told you.

We are what we are, chained, constrained, limited and imprisoned in a world not of our choosing. We can't have the green ball. We are not free. Only top dog is free.

Listen, God gave you free will, but you alone choose how you use it.
Regurgitating the same fallacy. Already covered. We don't have free will, we have limited choices, highly constrained. No green ball.

Now you wanna wax lyrical about how we exercise our limited choices, go ahead but it will avail you not. We can't choose what we really want, we can only choose the rigged options laid before us. I can choose what to eat but I can't choose not to eat at all and still survive. I can choose what to drink, but I can't choose not to drink and still survive. Jesus survived 40 days and nights in the desert/wilderness. No food or drink. Big difference. How did he do it? He had secret knowledge, he had the Stone. The same prevented his body from being harmed by the extremes of heat and cold temperatures. He used it to heal others. What a shame he didn't share this most precious thing with all humanity and instead only taught his closest disciples this "mystery of the kingdom". Hence even though I will to be able to heal others in like fashion using the Stone, I don't have that choice. Knowledge . . . secrets . . . jealousy . . . power . . .

You can use it for evil or for good or for both, but you chose it......every single time.
That's on you, Lapidem.
It's matterless and meaningless because the choices are rigged and constrained. You judge a man that steals his food vs a man that works and buys his food. In the end the simple fact that he has to eat at all is the constraining factor, the rigged environment. No-one needs to work or toil. No-one needs to eat. Not if they have access to the universal life force which would give their bodies all the energy it needs to function perfectly. Access to the Stone. Who took this precious thing from mankind? Who hid it? Who has it but refuses to share it with humanity? And from that act all the turmoil of this world follows. For no man needs to fight another man if he has no needs or wants. No man needs to steal if everything our bodies need is freely available. But take away that source and wants and needs manifest and the need to survive takes over. Pointless judging people when this happens. There is no free will for the game parameters have been already been rigged and stacked. We are goldfish trapped in a bowl. We will act accordingly.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I've made that point to this Atheist on numerous occasions.

He is prone to invent definitions to suit his ideology, e.g., no such thing as death, only if we are gods do we have free will, etc.

Have you ever played pinball?
Have you ever talked to someone who bounces from verse to verse, trying for points, hoping to score, only to end up nowhere but opinion?
And they post long long piles of verses or cut and paste, and then say...>"see, proved it".

What i hope is that Joe can just go here.

"the simplicity that is IN Christ", and just do that...... just allow God to take care of their eternal life through Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Nope

Quoting your doctrine doesn't change anything. You invented the concept of sin to make people compliant.

Actually ""Jesus said that if you Dont believe that He is the Savior, you will die in your sins".

So, if he's not real, then you are good to go.
If He's real then you have a problem that only He can deal with for you, and has, on the Cross.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We are what we are, chained, constrained, limited and imprisoned in a world not of our choosing.

The world is filled with evil people who keep designing it to remain so.

And individually, most are in love with evil and can't get enough.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Now you wanna wax lyrical about how we exercise our limited choices,

Its interesting that your entire life becomes what you chose for yourself, day by day

Free Will is just like that, all the time.

Can your life be intersected by evil human beings, who want to use, abuse, and manipulate you?
A.) All day and all night, till you die.

But that is not God causing that situation...., that is those evil people using their free will against you Lapidem.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
. Jesus survived 40 days and nights in the desert/wilderness. No food or drink. Big difference. How did he do it? He had secret knowledge, he had the Stone. The same prevented his body from being harmed by the extremes of heat and cold temperatures. He used it to heal others.

I was not aware that Jesus was a part of The Hobbit, and Lord of The Rings.

But i can tell you that Jesus is the "Rock" and "the Cornerstone"........that's a bit different.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hence even though I will to be able to heal others .

You can't even heal yourself of your unbelief and wild ideas regarding spirituality.

I can promise you tho that The Cross of Christ is able to deal with your sin, and allow you to have an amazing relationship with God.
There is no other way to have it.

John 14:6

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Not if they have access to the universal life force which would give their bodies all the energy it needs to function perfectly.

The Cross of Christ gives you eternal Access to Eternal Life.

That is why Christ died on the Cross for you, Lapidem.
So that you can have the free access that He died to provide for you.

That's the CROSS.
That is "Salvation".

You take Christ, and God takes you.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Actually ""Jesus said that if you Dont believe that He is the Savior, you will die in your sins".

So, if he's not real, then you are good to go.
If He's real then you have a problem that only He can deal with for you, and has, on the Cross.
Actually Jesus said you need to EAT a certain thing and DRINK a certain thing otherwise you have no life in you. What he referred to were the White and Red Stones of alchemy which he very clearly had access to and which he gave to his disciples and told them to keep eating and drinking them once he was gone. Do you have those? Too bad. There is no life in you.

Still if Jesus was lying and those Stones don't exist you are good to go.
If they are real then like billions of others you've been duped and sold a pup

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Actually Jesus said you need to EAT a certain thing and DRINK a certain thing otherwise you have no life in you.

That is the Catholic theology, that puts that kind of emphasis on the wine and the bread.

Consider that the dying Thief, is in Heaven, and he was never water baptized, and never had the wine and the bread.

Consider that the Apostle Paul who wrote all the Church Doctrine, and most of the New Testament Epistles..... never taught that taking communion was required to be saved or to receive God's forgiveness.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
The world is filled with evil people who keep designing it to remain so.
Sure, but they have been forced into those choices by the innate need to survive without the thing that was designed to sustain us. So they have to compete and fight for the limited alternative resources. The game was stacked from the outset simply by your god removing the necessary resource from humanity (according to your Bible) and that was an act of anger in response to man simply wanting more knowledge. Again the creator blaming his creation. Why did man want more knowledge? Who programmed him to feel that way?

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Can your life be intersected by evil human beings, who want to use, abuse, and manipulate you?
A.) All day and all night, till you die.

But that is not God causing that situation...., that is those evil people using their free will against you Lapidem.
If God created evil then the buck stops there.
If God removed the Stone from mankind then the buck stops there. Everything follows from that decision.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sure, but they have been forced into those choices by the innate need to survive

You are talking without considering your words first.

Listen.......Rape, incest, murder, child molesting, .......just to name a few are not committed because of a need to "survive".

So, just think about what you are about to post, and make sure it is related to truth and sanity.