Can't remember the original title

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no laws in this universe except those made up by tyrants to rule over and control others. The only real laws are the laws of nature, science, how the universe ticks.
So where did these "real laws" come from?
What determines the universe "ticks" ?

What made the Big Bang bang?

I tell you how it happened.
God said.

Hugs

Reactions: Wrangler

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Jesus isn’t trying to scare you (or anyone else) into doing anything.
Oh yeah. If you are so sure about that, why don't you challenge your empathetic drive and do some research into the psychological impact that beliefs like hell have on the human mind (especially how it effects children) which are to young to mount a intellectual defence against the adults who teach them these beliefs.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Oh yeah. If you are so sure about that, why don't you challenge your empathetic drive and do some research into the psychological impact that beliefs like hell have on the human mind (especially how it effects children) which are to young to mount a intellectual defence against the adults who teach them these beliefs.

Your beef with Jesus is that you don’t believe him. Why don’t you believe him?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Because if Jesus is real I wouldn't need to believe in him.

Jesus himself commends those who believe in the one God (Yahweh) and asks his hearers to also believe in him (Jesus).

You don’t believe in him because you don’t believe he is real? You’re going to find out - live and in person - that he is, when you are resurrected from the grave.

In the meantime, you’re left doubting the existence of a person who is vouched for by the apostles, and others.

Do you doubt the existence of other historical figures whom you’ve not seen with your own eyes?

P.S.

Last edited:

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
So where did these "real laws" come from?
What determines the universe "ticks" ?

What made the Big Bang bang?

God said.

Hugs
Please Mr or Miss universe kill me now.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
You can't truly love someone if you must scare them into staying, right? That is not real love, it's just not, and every natural fibre of my being resists that kind of relationship.
And rightly so. It's an insidious psychological system of control that's been controlling people for 1000s of years in one form or another. Humanity must rid itself of this nonsense if it is to survive and evolve and if people are to be free. Those operating the system and all the useful idiots in the food chain will fight to the last to preserve their power and control.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
No one (including Jesus) is trying to scare you into doing anything.
Patently not true. Religious zealots the world over are trying to scare people into Christianity using the age old psychological tricks that you displayed in your posts such as this:

"It won’t be a valid excuse when you stand before Christ, which - as sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west - someday you will. You‘ll be judged by him based on what you’ve done"

Let me tell you a real truth. If there does exist another iteration of life and people like you have spent their time using psychological abuse on others trapping others in this age old system of control then you're going to have a rather unpleasant next existence because those you have abused will seek retribution.

Reactions: I.O.U

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think about my mortal death all the time. Not in a morbid way, or chilling scary way. I do wish to die before it becomes too dangerous to open your door and go outside. But death, that word is so universally accepted as a full stop
I have trusted God with my life and I trust him with my death. Death is inevitable so for many years now I have prayed concerning my own and my husband's; that God will strengthen whichever one of us is left, and that he will provide comfort and a peaceful passing.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please Mr or Miss universe kill me now.
I hope your doing well.
Spring has sprung in the States. Still a bit on the cool side.
Must be coming near fall in Australia?

That's not how this works. Usually the ones seeking death is the last thing they find. Literally.
Change your perspective, seek life, and maybe the universe will listen.
But when you ask, believe that you receive.
Believing is the key.
Or you can go to Canada and they will assist you.
It's an insidious psychological system of control that's been controlling people for 1000s of years in one form or another. Humanity must rid itself of this nonsense if it is to survive and evolve and if people are to be free.

A.I. will fix it. Then we will become slaves to a computer rather than our own minds.
There is no getting off this merry-go-round of life without some psychologocal system of control.
One is controlled by greed and rage, the other with charity and love.
There will come a time when even you will have to choose which one you will follow.

There is Jesus and there is Klaus Shwabb. Who's world would you rather live in?
You will own nothing and be happy and eat bugs?
yummmm

Although John the Baptist did eat locusts, there is that.
If Humanity was to truly believe in God and the golden rule of love thy neighbor as thyself, then we could rid the world of it's nonsense and survive and evolve and be free.
God isn't holding you hostage, the world is.

Hugs

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
If Jesus isn’t real then you wouldn’t need to believe in him.
You're logic is completely twisted.

One doesn't believe in things which are known. I have a human body. I don't believe that, I know it because I can see it and because I live within it.

I believe there could be planets outside our solar system that have life but I don't know because I haven't seen them or experienced them.

If Jesus were truly still here in human form or any other form then he would be visible and we would know it. Since he isn't people can only choose to believe in him. It's a mythology, one that has been running for 1000s of years perpetuated by the church.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is it? Who told you this? Why did you believe them? What if you've been lied to?
The only way physical death would not be inevitable would be for Jesus to return before I die.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
A.I. will fix it. Then we will become slaves to a computer rather than our own minds.
You'll be a slave to Archons who programme the robots, as you are now.

There is no getting off this merry-go-round of life without some psychologocal system of control.
The oppressive systems of control don't get you off any merry-go-round. They simply dupe you throughout this existence so instead of being free and growing you spend your time in servitude to the system and those that run it. Enslaved, shackled, hoodwinked.

One is controlled by greed and rage, the other with charity and love.
There's no charity and love in any system that enslaves humans and does so through psychological abuse.

There will come a time when even you will have to choose which one you will follow.
I will remain free until oppressors decide to kill me for non-compliance. Survival of the strongest/fittest as always. I will then be recycled. This will go onto until someone more benevolent topples the pyramid.

There is Jesus and there is Klaus Shwabb. Who's world would you rather live in?
Klaus Shwabb is real though I haven't meet him but there's much evidence he exists. Jesus isn't here and even if he were he couldn't or wouldn't change what's happening. Jesus had his chance 2000 years ago. He was fortunate enough to have the Stone which gave him perfect health and immortality. Unfortunately he didn't chose to give it or the secret for making it to the rest of humanity. He kept it for himself and his disciples. As a result the world remains in a perpetual state of imprisonment and slavery, mankind suffers, people get sick, age and expire. So much for love !

Schwabb is just the next sick despot wanting to rule kingdoms and knows that humanity has numbers on its side and so the agenda is to depopulate the planet down to a more manageable size, control the food chain with GMO crap so that they own food production and so on.

Humanity must wake up from all these control systems and free itself from the Matrix that blinds their minds.

If Humanity was to truly believe in God and the golden rule of love thy neighbor as thyself, then we could rid the world of it's nonsense and survive and evolve and be free.
Fantasy. Wake up man.

You can't eat love. You can't survive harsh winters with the warmth of love. The things humans need to survive are real things. They need the Stone. Without it there will just be perpetuate struggle and fighting for the limited resources we otherwise need.

God isn't holding you hostage, the world is.
God is myth (meaning your Christian concept of an all-powerful all-loving entity)

I am held hostage by the ancient groups and factions that have been running this planet for 1000s of years using the extraordinary power they have much of which is from the Stone which they have and won't share with humanity.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
The only way physical death would not be inevitable would be for Jesus to return before I die.

Simply not true. You've been had. Your body was designed as a self-sustaining mechanism. Your body currently replenishes/replaces every cell in it every 5-10 yrs. It takes that long because it's not getting the right fuel. It's been struggling since you were a child to keep up with basic life support functions because it has been cut off from its fuel supply. You're fuelling it with Earthly foods and drinks. What it needs is life energy. You get small amounts of this from the sun, the air you breathe and the food and drink you take in but that's massively insufficient. You need the real food, the "food of the gods", the nectar, Elixir of life, Philosopher's Stone. That's the real fuel you're suppose to have. Many of the characters in the bible had it. Noah, Jesus etc. We suffer because we don't have it. Those people failed to share it with humanity and kept it for themselves. That marks them as wicked and selfish. Power corrupts.

• Haha
Reactions: Pearl

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
God said.
No, you're just telling people what other humans told you. Speculative fantasy based on emotional rhetoric, conjecture and underpinned with psychological abuse. There's not one shred of evidence that YOUR god created anything or that he exists at all. You've allowed yourself to be duped and have cast aside rational and critical thinking. You've let others do your thinking for you. Lazy . . . and highly dangerous to your well-being.