Can't Use 'contact Us'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wayofthespirit

More often partly wrong than wholly right
Feb 16, 2010
North Norfolk, UK
Sorry to post this here but I can't get a 'Contact us' mail accepted.
I wanted to know whether, in sending an Email message to other members, it really is prohibitted for me to idebntify myself by my username.
If that really is so then what would be the odjective please.

Mike (wayofthespirit)......that being how I signed off the only email that I have sent to a member.

wayofthespirit

Feb 16, 2010
North Norfolk, UK
Are you referring to the PM (private message) tool?

If so, your username is automatically added?

Thanks, no more probs.
Can you now remove the thread?.....it only clutters the place up.

Unless you like to tell me what are the file constraints for posting images to Gallery......I can't find that anywhere and as an Artist I'd like to do an ego trip.

Mike.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Thanks, no more probs.
Can you now remove the thread?.....it only clutters the place up.

Unless you like to tell me what are the file constraints for posting images to Gallery......I can't find that anywhere and as an Artist I'd like to do an ego trip.

Mike.

:lol: An ego trip. :lol: It is strange but there are so many artists on forums. I'm a portrait artist myself....even though I've been shirking my time at the easle for time at the keyboard. Let us know when you have your artwork up...I'd love to see it.

wayofthespirit

Feb 16, 2010
North Norfolk, UK
laugh.gif
An ego trip.
laugh.gif
It is strange but there are so many artists on forums. I'm a portrait artist myself....even though I've been shirking my time at the easle for time at the keyboard. Let us know when you have your artwork up...I'd love to see it.

If you click on my Blogspot (at end of signature lines) then ignore the verbage but click on the first pair of images you'll be able to fill your boots.
Where can I view yours?.... I'll now go see if you've made a 'Gallery'

Mike.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
If you click on my Blogspot (at end of signature lines) then ignore the verbage but click on the first pair of images you'll be able to fill your boots.
Where can I view yours?.... I'll now go see if you've made a 'Gallery'

Mike.

No I don't have a gallery. I have more white hair on my head than you do and not much technical knowledge is under that scalp. :lol: Even a cell phone is a mystery to me once you get past the hello, goodbye. :blink: As my husband said....a complete waste of technology. He's right.

I don't know how to post photos (which is why my avatar is blank.) But, I'll go to your blog and "fill my boots."

I went, I saw, I loved them.....

How beautiful. :) You really use light well, not only in your landscapes but the light in the church is spectacular. They brought back memories of our trip through England and Scotland several years ago. Especially the village scenes....

May I ask, is that a self portrait in the bottom one on the right? The one where lots of folks are on the street and a fellow (chap :D ) with white hair is in the forefront? Terrific work Mike....you have bragging rights to an "ego trip."

wayofthespirit

Feb 16, 2010
North Norfolk, UK
Thanks for your compliments Mrs Whirlwind (I had you down as a 'Mr')
The only self portrait is in 'Check Mates' in the Abstract Gallery where I set my camera and took two consecutive photos; one with me one side of the Table and one with me on the other. (PS it seems to have gone missing)
(When you went to www.prints4.eu did you click on the list of galleries beneath the header strip of thumbnails or did you see the Church only as one of the thumbnails?)
I only ask because your hello/goodbye limitation might have limited your navigation of the site.

No good me hoping that you will help me with how to post images to the forum galleries then?

I hasten to add that I do not 'sell' across your side of the pond so mentioning my site is not a commercial move.

God Bless.....Mike.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Thanks for your compliments Mrs Whirlwind (I had you down as a 'Mr')
The only self portrait is in 'Check Mates' in the Abstract Gallery where I set my camera and took two consecutive photos; one with me one side of the Table and one with me on the other. (PS it seems to have gone missing)
(When you went to www.prints4.eu did you click on the list of galleries beneath the header strip of thumbnails or did you see the Church only as one of the thumbnails?)
I only ask because your hello/goodbye limitation might have limited your navigation of the site.

No good me hoping that you will help me with how to post images to the forum galleries then?

I hasten to add that I do not 'sell' across your side of the pond so mentioning my site is not a commercial move.

God Bless.....Mike.

I didn't click on anything so I guess I just saw a "thumbnail." It will be a pleasure to go back and review them.

By the way...I didn't think you were going commercial on us, I'm just glad you posted them.