CATHOLIC BASHING THREAD TITLES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But that didn't stop you from badgering me, did it?

Have a blessed Day,
Taken

You are so childish. I can see why he asked your age. :rolleyes:
"Badgering" = " To ask repeatedly."

I asked you once...when you were new and still posting nicely...and talking to people and not naggingly at people.
I just asking if you were a he or a she ?...
I had no idea back then that it was some a big hairy scary secret that you had to keep.

But , never mind, through out your posts you have showed us clearly anyway.

...images.png

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken SAID: a man who has become a son of God does not sin.

Scripture teaches....
When Jesus came into the world...He came as The Son of God.

Scripture teaches....
When a man becomes Converted in Christ...he becomes a son of God.

Scripture teaches....
Whosoever Is a son of God can not sin.
1 John 3:9
BOL proclaims that is False.

Of course I agree with the Word of God and again disagree with BOL.
More contextual ignorance . . .
Unless you believe that John was an idiot and a liar and that 1 John is NOT inspired - then you have a problem, sparky.

This verse says that a born again person does not sin. In CONTEXT, he is talking about living a life of willful sin and NOT about the occasional stumbling that occurs in every Christian life.

In 1 John 1:8, he admits that HE sins:

1 John 1:8
"If WE say that WE have no sin, WE deceive OURSELVES, and the truth is not in US."

SAME Book
(1 John)
SAME writer (John)
SAME Author (Holy Spirit)
SAME mistake (YOU)

As usual, context is your enemy . . .
Thanks for sharing your new definition of "IF" means "ARE". Eh, I Again do not agree with you.
That's because you're arrogant.

I am saved - and I have a moral certitude that I will remain in this condition if I continue to be faithful.
YOU believe that you can do whatever you want and be saved.

Mine is faith - YOURS is arrogance . . .
WOW. Who knew the Lord and the Apostles were Catholic!!
Well, the Apostles were (Acts 9:31).
Finally? LOL. Already told you when you recently mentioned that, that I had already addressed that eons ago!!
WRONG.

Judas fulfilled Scripture. Was HE converted??
You're talking out of BOTH sides of your mouth again . . .
Another LIE. I said no such thing.
Another LIE. I said no such thing.
Can't have it BOTH ways, sparky.

Remember - YOU said that only a converted man could fulfill Scripture.
Either Judas was truly converted and fell away - or YOU LIED. Take your pick.

OUCH!!
That's GOTTA hurt . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But that didn't stop you from badgering me, did it?

Have a blessed Day,
Taken

Have you ever seen Bamby, remember Thumper. who said that if you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all!
Or have you ever heard the old saying - You will catch more fly's with Honey than with Vinegar!

I very seldom look at these Bashing threads, it gives me a Gut Ache, I to have my opinion of the RCC, my Parents were both Catholic, needless to say I loved them before and after they passed Away! You do not have to be Relentless!!!!!!

Reactions: Helen

epostle

Jun 21, 2018
essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh, I thought you were gonna tell me that the pope is God on earth, that's why you call him Holy Father
The phrase "Pope says he is God on earth" is propagated by anti-Catholic liars. It's been a while since I investigated the so called proof text printed by hateful anti-Catholic bigots. The quote they used is fabricated from a centuries old encyclical. The fabricated one was unrecognizable to the cited encyclical. It's bearing false witness to the extreme. That's why the psychotic babbling of hateful "Bible Christians" annoys me so much.

"holy" is a common adjective in Scripture describing regular people.
"Father" is also a common title in scripture, especially for regular human spiritual leaders.
Anti-Catholic sites rots the mind, which is why you can't understand the term "Holy Father".
And whatever doesn't fit into your narrow theology, you mock.
Blind prejudice is not a gift of the Holy Spirit.

epostle

Jun 21, 2018
essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't believe this is accurate in the least. The Catholic Church (or the Roman Catholic Church) is sending people to Hell with its false gospel. Any other gospel than the true Gospel of Christ is under a curse. See Galatians chapter 1, then study the Catechism of the Catholic Church quoted below (in red).

1129 The Church affirms that for believers the sacraments of the New Covenant are necessary for salvation*."Sacramental grace" is the grace of the Holy Spirit, given by Christ and proper to each sacrament. The Spirit heals and transforms those who receive him by conforming them to the Son of God. The fruit of the sacramental life is that the Spirit of adoption makes the faithful partakers in the divine nature by uniting them in a living union with the only Son, the Savior.
*51 Cf. Council of Trent (1547): DS 1604.
[The Council of Trent was meant to totally condemn Protestants and evangelical truth]

1210 Christ instituted the sacraments of the new law. There are seven: Baptism, Confirmation (or Chrismation), the Eucharist, Penance, the Anointing of the Sick, Holy Orders and Matrimony. The seven sacraments touch all the stages and all the important moments of Christian life: they give birth and increase, healing and mission to the Christian's life of faith. There is thus a certain resemblance between the stages of natural life and the stages of the spiritual life.

1257 The Lord himself affirms that Baptism is necessary for salvation*. He also commands his disciples to proclaim the Gospel to all nations and to baptize them.61 Baptism is necessary for salvation for those to whom the Gospel has been proclaimed and who have had the possibility of asking for this sacrament.62 The Church does not know of any means other than Baptism that assures entry into eternal beatitude; this is why she takes care not to neglect the mission she has received from the Lord to see that all who can be baptized are "reborn of water and the Spirit." God has bound salvation to the sacrament of Baptism, but he himself is not bound by his sacraments.

*60 Cf. Jn 3:5. ["Water" is a metaphor for the Word of God, the Gospel]

Did the Lord affirm that baptism is necessary for salvation in John 3:5? How could He do that and not contradict Himself? This is what He said in John 11:25,26, and there is no mention of water baptism in this statement (which is matched by many other similar statements in this Gospel).

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Therefore this is what we read in Acts 16:30,31: And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
TEXT without CONTEXT is a PRETEXT.
The CATECHISM without the CHURCH is just an EXCUSE.

Cherry picked catechism paragraphs with no link to the page it came from is dishonest. It's also a favorite Matt Slick false dichotomy tactic. If you are going to cite the CCC, please do it properly. Provide a link the page the paragraph is found on. That way any reader can check a lot of the context and follow the footnotes. Anti-Catholics never do this. Without context, cherry picked paragraphs amounts to manipulation which, IMO, amounts to witchcraft. It also helps to understand who and what the CCC is for.
III. The Aim and Intended Readership of the Catechism
IV. Structure of this Catechism

I know you don't care. Neither does Matt Slick. Nor does any hostile anti-Catholic with an axe to grind. Nowhere in the Bible is the Bible used to undermine the Church. You do it because it because its a false man made tradition.

anticatholicism.jpg

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are so childish. I can see why he asked your age. :rolleyes:
"Badgering" = " To ask repeatedly."

I asked you once...when you were new and still posting nicely...and talking to people and not naggingly at people.
I just asking if you were a he or a she ?...

Yes you did and went on about it as if it was your business.

I had no idea back then that it was some a big hairy scary secret that you had to keep.

Don't know why that is your idea now.
I said no such thing.

Guess that is your way of being polite after you've been nosey, rude and hypocritical.

Have a blessed day,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More contextual ignorance . . .
Unless you believe that John was an idiot and a liar and that 1 John is NOT inspired - then you have a problem, sparky.

Irrelevant babbling.

This verse says that a born again person does not sin.

It says WHOSOEVER is born of God does not, can not sin.

And YOU SAY...otherwise. That simple.

In CONTEXT, he is talking about living a life of willful sin and NOT about the occasional stumbling that occurs in every Christian life.

In 1 John 1:8, he admits that HE sins:

WOW....NEWS TO YOU?
LOL ... no kidding dude, What do you think Calling on the Lord and REPENTING IS?

WEIRD!

"If WE say that WE have no sin, WE deceive OURSELVES, and the truth is not in US."

So? How does ^ THAT Apply to a man WHO HAS CALLED ON THE Lord and REPENTED TO THE Lord of his Sins?

LOL.....IT Doesn't .....

SAME Book
(1 John)
SAME writer (John)
SAME Author (Holy Spirit)
SAME mistake (YOU)

YOU to NOT KNOW A man Repents TO the Lord of His sins BEFORE His Conversion....
AND YOU.....blabbing on and on about the same man claiming He has no sin.....LOL
HOW IGNORANT!

As usual, context is your enemy . .

YOU REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND,
What do you think a man REPENTS OF...
Having NO SIN?.....LOL LOL LOL

That's because you're arrogant.

You are the one always claiming YOU are the teacher.......and you don't know A man who has REPENTED of His Sins IS NOT A MAN CLAIMING TO HAVE NO SIN.....LOL.

I am saved - and I have In a moral certitude that I will remain in this condition if I continue to be faithful.

Okie dokie....
According to your Doctrine you are Saved IF YOU keep YOURSELF Faithful.
Sounds IFFY, for a man to have to rely on himself. Must be a fearful thing for you.

According the the Lords Doctrine I AM Saved and KEPT Saved BY HIS POWER. No wondering. No fears. No worries. My Lord is Awesome and Faithful.

YOU believe that you can do whatever you want and be saved.

FLAT OUT LIE. I never said such a thing.

Mine is faith - YOURS is arrogance . . .

The Lord has Blessed me BY SETTING ME APART.....by what you say....It seems I am SET apart from you.

Judas fulfilled Scripture. Was HE converted??
You're talking out of BOTH sides of your mouth again . . .

have it BOTH ways, sparky.

Dull of hearing and can't even remember what was already established.

Remember - YOU said that only a converted man could fulfill Scripture.

No, I don't remember.....QUOTE ME saying that.

Either Judas was truly converted and fell away - or YOU LIED. Take your pick.

Waiting for you to quote me.

OUCH!! That's GOTTA hurt . . .

Nah, haven't yet see you quote me saying what you said.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever seen Bamby, remember Thumper. who said that if you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all!
Or have you ever heard the old saying - You will catch more fly's with Honey than with Vinegar!

I very seldom look at these Bashing threads, it gives me a Gut Ache, I to have my opinion of the RCC, my Parents were both Catholic, needless to say I loved them before and after they passed Away! You do not have to be Relentless!!!!!!

"Pathetic"
"you lied"
"Wrong"
'You believe in a different god"
'You do not have the truth in you"
'You belong to a splintered church"

Not my "quotes"....but you can give them a dose of "honey" if it pleases you.

God Bless,
Taken

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hughes Mearns

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn’t there
He wasn’t there again today
I wish, I wish he’d go away...

When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn’t see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don’t you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don’t slam the door... (slam!)

Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn’t there
He wasn’t there again today
Oh, how I wish he’d go away...

~

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It says WHOSOEVER is born of God does not, can not sin.
And YOU SAY...otherwise. That simple.
No, the CONTEXT doesn't say that - but context is never your friend.
Remember - neither John nor the Holy Spirit are idiots - even if YOU think they are.

As I schooled you before - 1 John 1:8 clarifies the CONTEXT of 1 John 3:9, which is speaking of living a LIFE of willful sin. It's not about stumlbing into sin now and then. I suggest you LEARN the difference . . .
WOW....NEWS TO YOU?
LOL ... no kidding dude, What do you think Calling on the Lord and REPENTING IS?
WEIRD!
Just showing you that John admits that he STILL struggles with sin.
He is honest - YOU are not . . .
So? How does ^ THAT Apply to a man WHO HAS CALLED ON THE Lord and REPENTED TO THE Lord of his Sins?
LOL.....IT Doesn't .....
Sooooo, you're saying that John NEVER called on the Lord and NEVER repented??
WHY would you make such an asinine claim??
YOU to NOT KNOW A man Repents TO the Lord of His sins BEFORE His Conversion....
AND YOU.....blabbing on and on about the same man claiming He has no sin.....LOL
HOW IGNORANT!
Careful - you rant is getting more and more psychotic and incoherent . . .
You are the one always claiming YOU are the teacher.......and you don't know A man who has REPENTED of His Sins IS NOT A MAN CLAIMING TO HAVE NO SIN.....LOL.
YOU have claimed on many occasions that you have no sin. 1 John 1:8 says that you have deceived yourself and the truth is NOT in you.

Good luck with that when you're being judged . . .
Okie dokie....
According to your Doctrine you are Saved IF YOU keep YOURSELF Faithful.
Sounds IFFY, for a man to have to rely on himself. Must be a fearful thing for you.

According the the Lords Doctrine I AM Saved and KEPT Saved BY HIS POWER. No wondering. No fears. No worries. My Lord is Awesome and Faithful.
The Lord IS awesome and faithful - YOU'RE not, and neither is anybody else. The best we can do is strive to be perfect.

According to YOUR false doctrine - you can do whatever you want after being "born again" and it has no consequence. The problem with that perverted view is that it is rejected by Scripture (Matt. 5:13, Matt. 7:21, Rom. 11:22, Heb. 10:26-27, 2 Peter 2:20-22, 2 Peter 3:17, Rev. 3:5, Rev. 22:19)
FLAT OUT LIE. I never said such a thing.
Sure you did - when you said that you didn't have to remain faithful to be saved.
Not a "lie" at all - just your own words coming back to haunt you . . .
The Lord has Blessed me BY SETTING ME APART.....by what you say....It seems I am SET apart from you.
It's your arrogance that sets you apart from Christ's Church - NOT anything I've said or done.
Dull of hearing and can't even remember what was already established.
No, I don't remember.....QUOTE ME saying that.
My pleasure.
From YOUR post #329 . . .
Shocking...lol...Every man who becomes Converted fulfills Scripture.
So - YOU are saying that Judas HAD to be converted to fulfill Scripture. If Judas WAS a converted man - as you NOW claim he was - and he fell away, then your ENTIRE OSAS manure goes right out the window.

THAT'S why I told you that you can't have it BOTH ways, Einstein.

Game.
SET
MATCH.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the CONTEXT doesn't say that -

LOL...Here you go AGAIN...BOL's MO at work.

First you attempt to CHANGE the facts.
CHANGING the FACTS to "CONTEXT",.

but context is never your friend.

Next you have to make your SNARKY CLAIM AGAINST another.

Remember - neither John nor the Holy Spirit are idiots - even if YOU think they are.

Next you have to make up a LIE, and CLAIM that is what another has CLAIMED.

As I schooled you before -

And then your highlight; YOU ARE the TEACHER, and every thing YOU DECLARE IS CORRECT, and everyone else is WRONG.

LOL....

CONTEXT...meaning...
1) CIRCUMSTANCES
2) CLARIFICATION

YOU are claiming CLARIFICATION.
Clarification IS a TEXT that "IMMEDIATELY"
Proceeds or "IMMEDIATELY" Follows "WORDS", to CLARIFY what the WORDS mean.

IN "YOUR WORLD" "IMMEDIATELY" proceeding or "IMMEDIATELY" following....
MEANS...

From Chapter and verse 1:8
TO
Chapter 3:9

LOL< LOL<LOL<

1 John 1:8 clarifies the CONTEXT of 1 John 3:9,

Utter NONSENSE! 41 verses LATER, IS NOT "IMMEDIATELY" following nor clarifying!

"IF" (the qualifier, to apply this Scripture) we say we have no sin, <---TEXT
we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. <---- CONTEXT that clarifies

LOL...

Uh WHO has FULFILLED THE "IF"?

NO ONE!

How many TIMES has BOL "QUOTED" ANY Person MAKING "the IF" claim in 1 John 1:8

NOT ONCE!

So why DOES BOL to ad nauseam repeat this Scripture OVER AND OVER AND OVER?

Because he has an AGENDA. His Agenda IS to promote Catholicity IS THEE ONLY Religion that IS CORRECT.....and ANYONE who does NOT BELIEVE and REPEAT over and over what they PREACH....is therefore WRONG.

He Changes the TRUTH INTO A LIE, and REPEATS IT OVER AND OVER....which also REPEATING OVER AND OVER....he is the school master, he is correct, and IF you do not believe him....YOU ARE WRONG!

Repeat, Repeat, Repeat....gee...MUST make
It TRUE....lol
Repeat, Repeat, Repeat....gee....IF you can't Comprehend what he is DOING....
JOIN him....right? LOL uh no.

THAT is the PLAN....and admittedly, people ARE weak and FALL for the repetition....rather than say hey.....that IS NOT what the Word of God IS TEACHING.

The Word of God TEACHES, an "IF"....

which is speaking of living a LIFE of willful sin. It's not about stumlbing into sin now and then. I suggest you LEARN the difference . . .

In BOL's TEACHING, he Changes the TRUTH.
From SIN, to WILLFUL SIN.

The Lords WORD IS: "IF" a man Accomplishes....;

1)
Rom 10:9
That "IF" thou shalt confess with they mouth the Lord Jesus,
"AND" shalt believe in thine heart
"THAT" God hath raised home from the dead,
Thou shalt "BE" Saved.

2)
1 john 1:9
"IF" we confess our sins,
HE is Faithful and Just to FORGIVE us our sins,
"AND" to CLEANSE US from "ALL" unrightness.

WHEN a man Accomplishes the "IF"...
Of Confession, of Repentance
The Lord IS Faithful to "MAKE" that man "FREED" "FROM" Sin.

BOL teaches "such a man" IS NOT FREED FROM SIN, but rather CONTINUES TO SIN, while "trying really hard NOT TO Sin".

The Lord teaches,
A man WHO Confesses, WHO believes in his heart, WHO Repents......IS the same man WHOM the Lord FORGIVES, CLEANSES, SANCTIFIES, COVERS, and REMEMBERS NO MORE the mans SIN.......

AND THAT BODY OF SIN BECOMES CRUCIFIED, DEAD, PASSED AWAY.

AND FURTHER....THE SEED OF GOD enters such MAN AND BIRTHS "A NEW CREATURE",
That CAN NOT SIN!

THAT NEW CREATURE CAN NOT SIN....BECAUSE OF THE INCORRUPTABLE SEED from which IT IS BORN.

However, BOL, repeatedly teaches, IN CONTRAST to The Word of God, that SUCH A MAN, Continues to SIN, but tries really hard, NOT TO.

The Lord Teaches that such a man IS BORN OF GODS Incorruptable SEED, and CAN NEVER AGAIN STAND AGAINST God.

Scripture teaches God CAN NOT STAND AGAINST HIMSELF.
Scripture teaches GODS SEED that BIRTHS A NEW CREATURE, CAN NOT STAND AGAINST GOD.

But according to BOL, THAT NEW CREATURE, CAN Stand AGAINST GOD, which is to SAY, GODS Seed IS "ABLE TO BE CORRUPTED", BY the Power of a "created man", WHICH IS FALSE TEACHING.

Scripture Teaches, A MAN WHO HAS accomplished confession and repentance ...
The Lord is Faithful to IMPART the man WITH HIS SEED... and MAKE THAT MAN A NEW CREATURE...that the Lord Himself CLAIMS as "HIS son".

Scripture Teaches...WHOSOEVER IS a "son of God"....DOES NOT COMMIT SIN...CAN NOT SIN....and the WHY IS ... BECAUSE he HAS BEEN BORN OF GODS INCORRUPTABLE SEED,
THAT FOREVER REMAINS IN THE MAN!

WHOSOEVER is BORN OF GOD, can not commit sin...
CAN NOT SIN...
BECAUSE GODS SEED REMAINS "IN him".

However SOME MEN CLAIM....
THEY...."while the Seed of God IS IN THEM"..
CAN COMMIT SIN...and Apparently the POWER OF THE Lord "IN" them "IS" Dwelling "IN" them "WHILE such a man IS COMMITTING SIN"...!

THAT IS FALSE and ANTI-CHRIST TEACHING!

And I adamantly DISAGREE with such FALSE TEACHERS and CHURCH leaders who TEACH such FALSE anti-Christ teaching.

Just showing you that John admits that he STILL struggles with sin.

You are without understanding.

He is honest - YOU are not . . .

YOUR own words preach AGAINST the TRUTH...and make up lies about others.

, you're saying that John NEVER called on the Lord and NEVER repented??

Another example of your making up lies.

I said no such thing....AND WHY when YOU make up lies...they are ALWAYS in your own words...AND NEVER a quote of the other person saying such a thing.

would you make such an asinine claim??

I didn't....and AGAIN...WHY you can not quote me saying such a thing....THAT YOU HAVE MADE UP.

Careful - you rant is getting more and more psychotic and incoherent . . .

No. My testimony is in Complete line with the Lords Word....and Revealed in Scripture....AND NOT FOR YOU....BUT for others who Desire the Truth, over the Desire of a man-made Doctrine.

have claimed on many occasions that you have no sin.

FLAT OUT LIE! And once again, YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR WORDS....BECAUSE THERE IS NO QUOTE OF MY WORDS for you to BACK UP YOUR FALSE CLAIM.

says that you have deceived yourself and the truth is NOT in you.

Again a FLAT OUT LIE, BASED ON YOUR OWN LIES YOU MAKE UP, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT BACK UP YOU FALSE ACCUSATIONS with a SINGLE QUOTE of me SAYING WHAT YOU FALSELY ACCUSE.

Good luck
with that when you're being judged . . .

I don't require "luck"...I have the TRUTH!

The Lord IS awesome and faithful - YOU'RE not, and neither is anybody else. The best we can do is strive to be perfect.

Keep striving and failing, because you make it ALL ABOUT YOU keeping YOURSELF "doing good works". Not sure how you define "good", but your actions are an indication, they are far from "good".

I am ALREADY "PERFECTED", BY and THROUGH the Lord Himself. Heb 10:14

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to YOUR false doctrine - you can do whatever you want after being "born again" and it has no consequence.

According TO THE TRUTH...
Which you do not have thus do not have enough SNAP to comprehend....

IS, a man WHO confesses with belief in his Heart AND REPENTS TO THE Lord....IS a man AGREEING TO GIVING his LIFE TO THE Lord.

It is a VOW TO THE Lord, FOR THE Lord TO TAKE CONTOL OF THE MANS Spiritual LIFE!!

You can not comprehend that....SINCE YOU "WANT" to be the one to CONTROL and TRY really hard TO PLEASE the Lord, BY YOUR OWN POWER and EFFORT.

Sorry pup, BUT WITHOUT THE Lords POWER, YOUR OWN power and effort IS NOT EQUIPPED TO "PLEASE" the Lord or be "SATISFACTORY" TO Him.

It is the Lords POWER that CHANGES a MAN ..... gee peanut gallery..... seems your CARNAL minded conclusions have failed you again....SINCE it is a MAN WITH the Lords POWER that DIRECTS the mans "WANTS".

Good Grief .... I gave the Lord MY LIFE, for HIM to RE-DIRECT my Carnal WANTS, to be "HIS" Spiritual WANTS and ABLE TO BE FULFILLED BY and THROUGH HIS precepts, HIS POWER, HIS AUTHORITY OVER MY LIFE!

However YOU teach YOU MAINTAIN YOUR CARNAL power and authority .... AFTER suppposedly "GIVING" your life TO THE Lord.

But then we both know....YOUR SUPPOSED giving of YOUR LIFE TO THE Lord....was NOT BY YOUR OWN Choice. You were taught SOMEONE ELSE DID THAT FOR YOU, and YOU were completely UNAWARE.

The problem with that perverted view

LIE.

is that it is rejected by Scripture

LIE.

(Matt. 5:13, Matt. 7:21, Rom. 11:22, Heb. 10:26-27, 2 Peter 2:20-22, 2 Peter 3:17, Rev. 3:5, Rev. 22:19)

you did - when you said that you didn't have to remain faithful to be saved.

Lie...again YOUR WORDS, not mine.

Not a "lie" at all - just your own words coming back to haunt you . . .

LOL....DUNCE.... Those ARE YOUR WORDS, not mine!

It's your arrogance that sets you apart from Christ's Church - NOT anything I've said or done.

Nearly everything you SAY is a Lie.

Everything you say and DO, sets me apart from You.

My pleasure.
From YOUR post #329 . . .

So - YOU are saying that Judas HAD to be converted to fulfill Scripture.

YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE.

Yup...YOUR PLEASURE....YET AGAIN making up LIES with your words.

If Judas WAS a converted man - as you NOW claim he was -

LIE....no I did not claim that. And WHY you can not QUOTE ME. MY WORDS....

Over and over you have to Lie, using your own made up words.

and he fell away, then your ENTIRE OSAS manure goes right out the window.

You are so ignorant it's laughable.

why I told you that you can't have it BOTH ways, Einstein.

All Scripture SHALL BE FULFILLED.
That which APPLIES TO...
The Lord God Almighty;
Holy Angels;
Fallen Angel;
Men IN Sin;
Men Freed from Sin;
The Heavens;
The Earth;

You are so carnal MINDED, you can not comprehend...WHAT APPLIES TO YOU...A CREATED MAN....

YOUR place in FULFILLING Scripture...IS nitty gritty .... WITH or WITHOUT the Lord.

YOU WANT to BE CONVERTED into a NEW Ceature....YET CONTINUE "BEING" the OLD CREATURE. YOUR FAIL. ANd YOUR FAIL TEACHING that is the Lords Way.

A CREATED MAN, has his OWN BLOOD LIFE, and during the time of his OWN BLOOD LIFE....A MAN has the FREEWILL to CHOOSE;
TO Forever BE without God
Or
TO Forever BE with God.

The Lord teaches HOW TO "EFFECT" WHICH Choice a man "ELECTS" TO MAKE.

You teach....
A man CAN FREELY CHOOSE to be WITH the Lord....which IS TRUE...
BUT, BUT, BUT....(according to you) " THE MAN" WHO has "EFFECTED" his CHOICE "has to maintain" "HIS CHOICE"...which IS FALSE.
AND
"IF" the man "does not maintain" HIS CHOICE, THE Lord, will CAST the man out...
BY NOT SAVING him.

Having given the man HIS SEED, and THEN WHAT.....FAILS TO SAVE HIM AND KEEP the man WITH HIM (as YOU TEACH)....makes the Lord A COMPLETE LIAR.

The Lord DOES NOT give a man His Seed and then Cast the man Away.

Absolute Nonsense and False! And Anti-Christ teaching, making Him a LIAR.

Game.
SET
MATCH.

Only in your corrupt carnal mind.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL...Here you go AGAIN...BOL's MO at work.
First you attempt to CHANGE the facts.
CHANGING the FACTS to "CONTEXT",.
Next you have to make your SNARKY CLAIM AGAINST another.
Next you have to make up a LIE, and CLAIM that is what another has CLAIMED.
And then your highlight; YOU ARE the TEACHER, and every thing YOU DECLARE IS CORRECT, and everyone else is WRONG.
LOL....
CONTEXT...meaning...
1) CIRCUMSTANCES
2) CLARIFICATION
YOU are claiming CLARIFICATION.
Clarification IS a TEXT that "IMMEDIATELY"
Proceeds or "IMMEDIATELY" Follows "WORDS", to CLARIFY what the WORDS mean.
IN "YOUR WORLD" "IMMEDIATELY" proceeding or "IMMEDIATELY" following....
MEANS...

From Chapter and verse 1:8
TO
Chapter 3:9
LOL< LOL<LOL<
Utter NONSENSE! 41 verses LATER, IS NOT "IMMEDIATELY" following nor clarifying!
"IF" (the qualifier, to apply this Scripture) we say we have no sin, <---TEXT
we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. <---- CONTEXT that clarifies
WHO says clarification HAS to come immediately after a verse??
ALL of the prophecies about Jesus come not only in later Books - but many HUNDREDS of years later.

These prophecies weren't clarified until they were FULFILLED, Einstein.
LOL...
Uh WHO has FULFILLED THE "IF"?
NO ONE!
How many TIMES has BOL "QUOTED" ANY Person MAKING "the IF" claim in 1 John 1:8
NOT ONCE!
So why DOES BOL to ad nauseam repeat this Scripture OVER AND OVER AND OVER?

Because he has an AGENDA. His Agenda IS to promote Catholicity IS THEE ONLY Religion that IS CORRECT.....and ANYONE who does NOT BELIEVE and REPEAT over and over what they PREACH....is therefore WRONG.

He Changes the TRUTH INTO A LIE, and REPEATS IT OVER AND OVER....which also REPEATING OVER AND OVER....he is the school master, he is correct, and IF you do not believe him....YOU ARE WRONG!

Repeat, Repeat, Repeat....gee...MUST make
It TRUE....lol
Repeat, Repeat, Repeat....gee....IF you can't Comprehend what he is DOING....
JOIN him....right? LOL uh no.

THAT is the PLAN....and admittedly, people ARE weak and FALL for the repetition....rather than say hey.....that IS NOT what the Word of God IS TEACHING.

The Word of God TEACHES, an "IF"....
1 John 1:8 says unequivocally:

John is including HIMSELF here.
YOU, on the other hand, have said MANY times on this forum that not only do you not sin - you claim that you CANNOT sin. YOU are part of the "IF we" in 1 John 1:8 - so the truth is NOT in you.

In other words - YOU have fulfilled the "IF" . . .
In BOL's TEACHING, he Changes the TRUTH.
From SIN, to WILLFUL SIN.
The Lords WORD IS: "IF" a man Accomplishes....;
1)
Rom 10:9
That "IF" thou shalt confess with they mouth the Lord Jesus,
"AND" shalt believe in thine heart
"THAT" God hath raised home from the dead,
Thou shalt "BE" Saved.

2)
1 john 1:9
"IF" we confess our sins,
HE is Faithful and Just to FORGIVE us our sins,
"AND" to CLEANSE US from "ALL" unrightness.

WHEN a man Accomplishes the "IF"...
Of Confession, of Repentance
The Lord IS Faithful to "MAKE" that man "FREED" "FROM" Sin.

BOL teaches "such a man" IS NOT FREED FROM SIN, but rather CONTINUES TO SIN, while "trying really hard NOT TO Sin".

The Lord teaches,
A man WHO Confesses, WHO believes in his heart, WHO Repents......IS the same man WHOM the Lord FORGIVES, CLEANSES, SANCTIFIES, COVERS, and REMEMBERS NO MORE the mans SIN.......

AND THAT BODY OF SIN BECOMES CRUCIFIED, DEAD, PASSED AWAY.

AND FURTHER....THE SEED OF GOD enters such MAN AND BIRTHS "A NEW CREATURE",
That CAN NOT SIN!

THAT NEW CREATURE CAN NOT SIN....BECAUSE OF THE INCORRUPTABLE SEED from which IT IS BORN.

However, BOL, repeatedly teaches, IN CONTRAST to The Word of God, that SUCH A MAN, Continues to SIN, but tries really hard, NOT TO.

The Lord Teaches that such a man IS BORN OF GODS Incorruptable SEED, and CAN NEVER AGAIN STAND AGAINST God.

Scripture teaches God CAN NOT STAND AGAINST HIMSELF.
Scripture teaches GODS SEED that BIRTHS A NEW CREATURE, CAN NOT STAND AGAINST GOD.

But according to BOL, THAT NEW CREATURE, CAN Stand AGAINST GOD, which is to SAY, GODS Seed IS "ABLE TO BE CORRUPTED", BY the Power of a "created man", WHICH IS FALSE TEACHING.

Scripture Teaches, A MAN WHO HAS accomplished confession and repentance ...
The Lord is Faithful to IMPART the man WITH HIS SEED... and MAKE THAT MAN A NEW CREATURE...that the Lord Himself CLAIMS as "HIS son".

Scripture Teaches...WHOSOEVER IS a "son of God"....DOES NOT COMMIT SIN...CAN NOT SIN....and the WHY IS ... BECAUSE he HAS BEEN BORN OF GODS INCORRUPTABLE SEED,
THAT FOREVER REMAINS IN THE MAN!

WHOSOEVER is BORN OF GOD, can not commit sin...
CAN NOT SIN...
BECAUSE GODS SEED REMAINS "IN him".

However SOME MEN CLAIM....
THEY...."while the Seed of God IS IN THEM"..
CAN COMMIT SIN...and Apparently the POWER OF THE Lord "IN" them "IS" Dwelling "IN" them "WHILE such a man IS COMMITTING SIN"...!

THAT IS FALSE and ANTI-CHRIST TEACHING!

And I adamantly DISAGREE with such FALSE TEACHERS and CHURCH leaders who TEACH such FALSE anti-Christ teaching.

No - you "adamantly" disagree with Scripture.

You keep blathering on about a converted man "NOT" being able to sin - yet you have YET to provide the Scripture for it. So far, all you have presented is 1 John 3:9 - taken OUT of context with the rest of 1 John.

This is why I warn you guys that it is NEVER a good idea to cherry-pick Scripture . . .
You are without understanding.
Yes, you keep making this claim whenever I back you into a corner - and you desperately try to scratch your way out . . .
YOUR own words preach AGAINST the TRUTH...and make up lies about others.
Another example of your making up lies.
I said no such thing....
AND WHY when YOU make up lies...they are ALWAYS in your own words...AND NEVER a quote of the other person saying such a thing.

I didn't....and AGAIN...WHY you can not quote me saying such a thing....THAT YOU HAVE MADE UP.
No. My testimony is in Complete line with the Lords Word....and Revealed in Scripture....AND NOT FOR YOU....BUT for others who Desire the Truth, over the Desire of a man-made Doctrine.

And THIS is the beauty of an open online forum. EVERYTHING is there for ALL to see - and you can't hide from it once it's posted.
I posted 1 John 1:8, which says:

YOU responded with the following:
"So? How does ^ THAT Apply to a man WHO HAS CALLED ON THE Lord and REPENTED TO THE Lord of his Sins? LOL.....IT Doesn't ....."

John was including himself, so YOUR comment included John.
Now you're back-pedaling again like all dishonest people do . . .
FLAT OUT LIE! And once again, YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR WORDS....BECAUSE THERE IS NO QUOTE OF MY WORDS for you to BACK UP YOUR FALSE CLAIM.
Again a FLAT OUT LIE, BASED ON YOUR OWN LIES YOU MAKE UP, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT BACK UP YOU FALSE ACCUSATIONS with a SINGLE QUOTE of me SAYING WHAT YOU FALSELY ACCUSE.

Funny thing is - I don't have to lie to make YOU look silly and dishonest.
You do it to yourself. Again - YOUR words:
"WHOSOEVER is born of God does not, can not sin."
"a man who has become a son of God does not sin."

Can't run from your own words on this forum . . .

I don't require "luck"...I have the TRUTH!

Keep striving and failing, because you make it ALL ABOUT YOU keeping YOURSELF "doing good works". Not sure how you define "good", but your actions are an indication, they are far from "good".

I am ALREADY "PERFECTED", BY and THROUGH the Lord Himself. Heb 10:14[/QUOTE]
Actually - you're not.
If you were - you wouldn't have to die someday - which you WILL, because it is an effect of SIN.

I don't know about YOU - but I'm having the time of my LIFE exposing you . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According TO THE TRUTH...
Which you do not have thus do not have enough SNAP to comprehend....
IS, a man WHO confesses with belief in his Heart AND REPENTS TO THE Lord....IS a man AGREEING TO GIVING his LIFE TO THE Lord.
It is a VOW TO THE Lord, FOR THE Lord TO TAKE CONTOL OF THE MANS Spiritual LIFE!!
You can not comprehend that....SINCE YOU "WANT" to be the one to CONTROL and TRY really hard TO PLEASE the Lord, BY YOUR OWN POWER and EFFORT.
Sorry pup, BUT WITHOUT THE Lords POWER, YOUR OWN power and effort IS NOT EQUIPPED TO "PLEASE" the Lord or be "SATISFACTORY" TO Him.
It is the Lords POWER that CHANGES a MAN ..... gee peanut gallery..... seems your CARNAL minded conclusions have failed you again....SINCE it is a MAN WITH the Lords POWER that DIRECTS the mans "WANTS".
Good Grief .... I gave the Lord MY LIFE, for HIM to RE-DIRECT my Carnal WANTS, to be "HIS" Spiritual WANTS and ABLE TO BE FULFILLED BY and THROUGH HIS precepts, HIS POWER, HIS AUTHORITY OVER MY LIFE!
However YOU teach YOU MAINTAIN YOUR CARNAL power and authority .... AFTER suppposedly "GIVING" your life TO THE Lord.
But then we both know....YOUR SUPPOSED giving of YOUR LIFE TO THE Lord....was NOT BY YOUR OWN Choice. You were taught SOMEONE ELSE DID THAT FOR YOU, and YOU were completely UNAWARE.

LIE.

LIE.

LIE...again YOUR WORDS, not mine.
LOL....DUNCE.... Those ARE YOUR WORDS, not mine!

Nearly everything you SAY is a LIE.

Everything you say and DO, sets me apart from You.
YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE.
Yup...YOUR PLEASURE....YET AGAIN making up LIES with your words.
LIE....no I did not claim that. And WHY you can not QUOTE ME. MY WORDS....
Over and over you have to LIE, using your own made up words.
You are so ignorant it's laughable.
All Scripture SHALL BE FULFILLED.
That which APPLIES TO...
The Lord God Almighty;
Holy Angels;
Fallen Angel;
Men IN Sin;
Men Freed from Sin;
The Heavens;
The Earth;

You are so carnal MINDED, you can not comprehend...WHAT APPLIES TO YOU...A CREATED MAN....
YOUR place in FULFILLING Scripture...IS nitty gritty .... WITH or WITHOUT the Lord.
YOU WANT to BE CONVERTED into a NEW Ceature....YET CONTINUE "BEING" the OLD CREATURE. YOUR FAIL. ANd YOUR FAIL TEACHING that is the Lords Way.
A CREATED MAN, has his OWN BLOOD LIFE, and during the time of his OWN BLOOD LIFE....A MAN has the FREEWILL to CHOOSE;
TO Forever BE without God
Or
TO Forever BE with God.
The Lord teaches HOW TO "EFFECT" WHICH Choice a man "ELECTS" TO MAKE.
You teach....
A man CAN FREELY CHOOSE to be WITH the Lord....which IS TRUE...
BUT, BUT, BUT....(according to you) " THE MAN" WHO has "EFFECTED" his CHOICE "has to maintain" "HIS CHOICE"...which IS FALSE.
AND
"IF" the man "does not maintain" HIS CHOICE, THE Lord, will CAST the man out...
BY NOT SAVING him.
Having given the man HIS SEED, and THEN WHAT.....FAILS TO SAVE HIM AND KEEP the man WITH HIM (as YOU TEACH)....makes the Lord A COMPLETE LIAR.
The Lord DOES NOT give a man His Seed and then Cast the man Away.
Absolute Nonsense and False! And Anti-Christ teaching, making Him a LIAR.
Only in your corrupt carnal mind.
It's funny - the longer and more insane your rants become - the more you accuse me of "Lying".

ALL I've had to do for this entire thread is use a little Scripture - and your OWN words against you.
As much as I'd like to take credit for the victory - your own arrogance and hypocrisy have defeated you . . .

PS - I fully expect a, 800-word rant response . . .

Josiah

Jun 12, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to produce some Scripture verses that support your false beliefs that

Then YOU need to produce some Scripture verses that support the Catholic Church's dogmas of:
+ The Assumption of Mary
+ The INFALLIBILITY of the Roman Pontiff
(well, let's start with those two.... when you PROVE them to be CORRECT to the level claimed according to the words we all can see in the Bible,
THEN you can shout about how others must do that)

Reactions: Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then YOU need to produce some Scripture verses that support the Catholic Church's dogmas of:
+ The Assumption of Mary
+ The INFALLIBILITY of the Roman Pontiff
(well, let's start with those two.... when you PROVE them to be CORRECT to the level claimed according to the words we all can see in the Bible,
THEN you can shout about how others must do that).
Sure.

In Rev. 11:19, we see the Ark of the Covenant in Heaven. We KNOW that it is not the OLD Ark because it's not made of wood and gold. Besides - the OLD Ark was just a shadow of what was to come.

Now - chapter and verse were NOT added to Scripture until the Catholic Church did so in the Middle Ages. EVERY Book was written as one long letter. In the very next verse (Rev. 12:1), we see that the Ark in Heaven is a WOMAN who gives birth to the Savior. Last time I checked - that Woman was MARY.

The "Woman" of Rev. 12:1 is the ONLY person in Heaven in the entire Book of Revelation described as having a full Body - head to toe. She is in Heaven - BODY and soul.

Here are some Scriptural examples of how Mary fulfills the OT type that was the Ark:

OT - The Word was written by God on Tablets of Stone (Ex. 25:10) placed inside the Ark (Deut. 10:1)
NT - The Word of God became Flesh (John 1) conceived inside Mary (Luke 2:38) Mary carried the Word of God.

OT - "Who am I that the Ark of my Lord should come to me?" (2 Sam. 6:9)
NT - "Who am I that the mother of my Lord should come to me?" (Luke 1:43)

OT - The When the Ark carrying the Word of God returned “David was leaping and dancing before the Lord” (2 Sam. 6:14)
NT - When Mary came into Elizabeth's presence carrying the word of God, the baby “leaped for joy” in Elizabeth's womb (Luke 2:38)

OT - The Ark carrying the Word of God is brought to the house of Obed-Edom for 3 months, where it was a blessing. (2 Sam. 6:11)
NT - Mary (the new Ark) carrying the Word of God goes to Elizabeth's house for 3 months, where she is a blessing (Luke 1:56)

OT - The Ark is captured (1 Sam 4:11) and brought to a foreign land and later returns (1 Sam 6:13)
NT - Mary (the new Ark) is exiled to a foreign land (Egypt) and later returns (Matt. 2:14)

OT - The On the Day of the Dedication of the Temple which Solomon built, there were 120 priests present (2 Chron. 5:11). The Ark of the covenant was carried into the Temple (2 Chron. 5:7) and fire came down from Heaven to consume the burnt offering (2 Chron. 7:7).
NT - The On the Day of Pentecost, there were 120 disciples of Jesus present in the Upper Room (Acts 1:15). Mary, the Mother of Jesus and the Ark of the NEW Covenant was also present while the Holy Spirit came down as tongues of fire (Acts 2:3).

As for the infallibility of the Pope - Jesus gives Peter the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven (Matt. 16:18).
He tells Peter that WHATEVER he ordains on earth will ALSO be ordained in Heaven (Matt. 16:19).
At the Last Supper - Jesus assures the leaders of His Church (NOT the crowds) that the Holy Spirit would guide His Church to ALL Truth (John 16:12-15).

There - you can ALL see the words straight from the Bible . . .

Reactions: Truth

Josiah

Jun 12, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure.

In Rev. 11:19, we see the Ark of the Covenant in Heaven. We KNOW that it is not the OLD Ark because it's not made of wood and gold. Besides - the OLD Ark was just a shadow of what was to come.

Now - chapter and verse were NOT added to Scripture until the Catholic Church did so in the Middle Ages. EVERY Book was written as one long letter. In the very next verse (Rev. 12:1), we see that the Ark in Heaven is a WOMAN who gives birth to the Savior. Last time I checked - that Woman was MARY.

The "Woman" of Rev. 12:1 is the ONLY person in Heaven in the entire Book of Revelation described as having a full Body - head to toe. She is in Heaven - BODY and soul.

Here are some Scriptural examples of how Mary fulfills the OT type that was the Ark:

OT - The Word was written by God on Tablets of Stone (Ex. 25:10) placed inside the Ark (Deut. 10:1)
NT - The Word of God became Flesh (John 1) conceived inside Mary (Luke 2:38) Mary carried the Word of God.

OT - "Who am I that the Ark of my Lord should come to me?" (2 Sam. 6:9)
NT - "Who am I that the mother of my Lord should come to me?" (Luke 1:43)

OT - The When the Ark carrying the Word of God returned “David was leaping and dancing before the Lord” (2 Sam. 6:14)
NT - When Mary came into Elizabeth's presence carrying the word of God, the baby “leaped for joy” in Elizabeth's womb (Luke 2:38)

OT - The Ark carrying the Word of God is brought to the house of Obed-Edom for 3 months, where it was a blessing. (2 Sam. 6:11)
NT - Mary (the new Ark) carrying the Word of God goes to Elizabeth's house for 3 months, where she is a blessing (Luke 1:56)

OT - The Ark is captured (1 Sam 4:11) and brought to a foreign land and later returns (1 Sam 6:13)
NT - Mary (the new Ark) is exiled to a foreign land (Egypt) and later returns (Matt. 2:14)

OT - The On the Day of the Dedication of the Temple which Solomon built, there were 120 priests present (2 Chron. 5:11). The Ark of the covenant was carried into the Temple (2 Chron. 5:7) and fire came down from Heaven to consume the burnt offering (2 Chron. 7:7).
NT - The On the Day of Pentecost, there were 120 disciples of Jesus present in the Upper Room (Acts 1:15). Mary, the Mother of Jesus and the Ark of the NEW Covenant was also present while the Holy Spirit came down as tongues of fire (Acts 2:3).

As for the infallibility of the Pope - Jesus gives Peter the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven (Matt. 16:18).
He tells Peter that WHATEVER he ordains on earth will ALSO be ordained in Heaven (Matt. 16:19).
At the Last Supper - Jesus assures the leaders of His Church (NOT the crowds) that the Holy Spirit would guide His Church to ALL Truth (John 16:12-15).

There - you can ALL see the words straight from the Bible . . .

I agree.

Scripture says NOTHING WHATSOEVER about Mary being assumed into heaven.... and NOTHING about the Roman Pontiff ever being "infallible." That's obvious (as you proved). So there goes your hypocrasy of insisting another prove his pov with the words of Scripture when you SO OBVIOUSLY can't do the same with even the DOGMAS of your own denomination. It's called being hypocritical.

Reactions: Taken