Catholic Preist Sings Song About Lucifer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because you are trusting in the Catholic church for your salvation and not in Christ, you are void of the Holy Spirit and are without understanding.
Wow. That's pretty presumptuous of you.

And no, I'm not "trust the Catholic church for my salvation." I put my trust in JESUS; NOT the RCC.
The Pharisees also studied the scriptures. They said that the Torah was the way, the truth and the life and was the light that lightens every man. John took what the Pharisees said about the Torah and applied it to Jesus. You have made the Catholic church your Jesus.
How does what the Pharisees did apply to the topic of this thread?

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. That's pretty presumptuous of you.

And no, I'm not "trust the Catholic church for my salvation." I put my trust in JESUS; NOT the RCC.

How does what the Pharisees did apply to the topic of this thread?
If you were trusting in Jesus, you would not need the Catholic church. The Catholic church is your security blanket. You are not able to trust in Christ alone, you have to have a religion.

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you were trusting in Jesus, you would not need the Catholic church. The Catholic church is your security blanket. You are not able to trust in Christ alone, you have to have a religion.
Again, you're making presumptions. Why do you do that, Robert?

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, you're making presumptions. Why do you do that, Robert?
There is nothing, absolutely nothing in the Bible about a Catholic church. When John wrote to the seven churches in Asia, he did not include a church in Rome. Your Catholic church does not believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ described by Paul, Ephesians 1:13. The Catholic church does not believe that Jesus atoned for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

You are on the broad road that leads to destruction, Matthew 7:13-14. Remember that this Christian tried to warn you.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is nothing, absolutely nothing in the Bible about a Catholic church. When John wrote to the seven churches in Asia, he did not include a church in Rome. Your Catholic church does not believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ described by Paul, Ephesians 1:13. The Catholic church does not believe that Jesus atoned for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

You are on the broad road that leads to destruction, Matthew 7:13-14. Remember that this Christian tried to warn you.
Jesus said we would be hated. Robert Pate fulfils that warning to a T.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus also said to the religious Pharisees, "And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven" Matthew 23:9.

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing, absolutely nothing in the Bible about a Catholic church.
And likewise, there's nothing in the Bible about a Protestant church...or a Methodist church...or a Lutheran church...or the other 40,000+ non-Catholic Christian churches.

There's also nothing in the bible about computers...or cell phones...or Global Warming...or how to be a surgeon (would you trust a 'surgeon' to operate on you if they ONLY read the Bible?).

Your argument is weak to non-existent.
When John wrote to the seven churches in Asia, he did not include a church in Rome.
That's because the churches he wrote to were all churches within 'Rome'. That is, within Roman Provinces in the Roman Empire.
Your Catholic church does not believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ described by Paul, Ephesians 1:13.
Yes, it does.
The Catholic church does not believe that Jesus atoned for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.
Yes it does. Maybe not the way YOU believe 1 John 2:2, but they certainly believe the passage.
And remember that this Catholic Christian suggests that you refrain from making judgments about me and others.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All religions including the Catholic religion are based upon law and not grace. Paul said, "Therefore by the deeds of the law (what you do) no flesh will be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would include you. Self-hatred is a common feature with extreme anti-Catholics.
I am not an extreme anti-Catholic. I am a pro-Gospel Christian. Catholicism is anti-Christ and anti-Gospel. You don't even believe that Jesus atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2. Which also means that you don't believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, John 3:17.

Reactions: David in NJ

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not an extreme anti-Catholic. I am a pro-Gospel Christian. Catholicism is anti-Christ and anti-Gospel. You don't even believe that Jesus atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2. Which also means that you don't believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, John 3:17.

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All religions including the Catholic religion are based upon law and not grace. Paul said, "Therefore by the deeds of the law (what you do) no flesh will be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.
The "deeds of law" isn't about "what you do"; it's about what you do as under (the Mosaic) law.

I am not an extreme anti-Catholic. I am a pro-Gospel Christian. Catholicism is anti-Christ and anti-Gospel.
Not true. The trouble Robert, is that you make these claims without providing any evidence to support your statements. Unless and until you provide evidence, all you're doing is giving us your opinion.
You don't even believe that Jesus atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2. Which also means that you don't believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, John 3:17.
Again, not true. Unless and until you're willing to provide evidence of your claims, there's nothing to discuss.

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CyB is just as guilty for allowing sick anti-Catholic thread titles to go undeleted. Funny we don't see sick anti-Baptist thread titles.
Or anti-Lutheran threads...or anti-Jewish threads...yadda, yadda, yadda.

The thing I don't understand is, why aren't they looking this stuff up for themselves through reputable sources? I mean, why not go to someplace online like Catholic Answers...or the Catholic Catechism...

It's almost like they believe that all Catholics are liars, without even delving into the truth. The OP's a perfect example of that. "Yeah, I saw this video with edited subtitles about what a Catholic priest was saying and OMG, it MUST be TRUE!"

...never even questioning WHAT or WHY.

Makes no logical sense to me. *shakes head*

Reactions: Philip James
Status
Not open for further replies.