Catholic Preist Sings Song About Lucifer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One cult is no better no worse than another, they are all in darkness !

However, this cult has more darkened delusional followers to indoctrinate the masses.

Do you wonder what God thinks about their form of godliness but denying the power thereof ?

Forming their own kingdom, instead of living in the kingdom of God, distorting and rejecting what he has said, while choosing to believe the prince of this world saying "surely thou shalt not......."

Worshipping idols of the created instead of worshipping the creator.

Rejecting the advocate, Jesus, to have men give them absolution, not by confession and repentance to God but to a man adjudicating sin by the number " hail Marys".

Choose this day whom you will serve while it is called today, God or the prince of this
world !
joy: joy::Happy:joy:joy:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't blame him. There is nothing in the Bible about a Catholic church.
I know that @illumunator already schooled you on this point – nu I just couldn’t resist adding another BIBLICAL reference to the Catholic Church . . .

Acts 9:31
talks about how the Early Church grew throughout the region. The language used here describes the Catholic Church:
“Then the church throughout Judea, Galilee, and Samaria experienced peace and thus was strengthened. Living in the fear of the Lord and in the encouragement of the Holy Spirit, the church increased in numbers.”

According to Strong’s Greek Concordance which is used by Protestants AND Catholics alike – the verse is translated as:
“The true Church throughout all Judea . . .”

Here is the phrase in Greek:
η μεν ουν εκκλησια καθ ολης της ιουδαιας

The Catholic Church gets its name from the GREEK for “according to the whole” and “universal” - εκκλησια καθ ολης, which is pronounced “katah-holos”.

Εκκλησια (ekklesia) - A gathering of citizens called out from their homes into some public place, an assembly; CHURCH
καθ (katah) - Through out, according to
ολης (holos) - All, whole, completely
"ekklesia Kata-holos"
= CATHOLIC CHURCH.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The HO is gonna mow . and mark my words, WHEN she does YOU WILL SUPPORT HER TOO .
They will follow the beast bc their prince per the pope, priests & bishops will instruct them to do so.
The blind always lead the blind into the ditch only there will be no purgatory but rather the lake of fire is where he will lead them !

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
hey , a lamb is a sheep . figure of speech illuminator . PLus i aint the one sitting on a throne
having folks call me MOST HOLY FATHER or REVERAND . some folks act LIKE THEY GOD , know what i mean . Exactly .
Flee the harlots hole lest a wicked disease by thy end . just a figure out speech too . but true it is .
A Lamb is not a sheep...I’ve worked on a sheep farm.

Sheep give birth to lambs..lambs grow into sheep..unless the get slaughtered for meat and not reach adulthood @amigo de christo ...LOL..

• Haha

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Lamb is not a sheep...I’ve worked on a sheep farm.
I too have worked with sheep . a lamb is a baby sheep . sounds humble huh .
But anyway , I AM NOT the ONE asking folks to call me most holy father and most holy reverand
and having folks kiss my ring . YA MIGHT WANNA teach the RCC to eat some humble pie . cause I AINT SURE aint the one
doing that nor do i call , nor will i ever call any man most holy father or most holy reverand .
JESUS SAID we are brethren . THAT WICKED HOUSE set it leaders up on HIGH to LORD OVER the flocks
but it aint the only house . Her protestant sister has a lot who do the same as they build their own aiports
runways and say TOUCH NOT GODS ANNOITED YOU FLEA , any time somone even dares to correct them .
YEAH , i say we GOT us many problems today . many .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This wee thing will stick to eating some humble pie . Something the RCC seemed to have forgot
when it had its leaders all deckedup with gorgoeous robes and calling each other most holy this or that
loving the flattering titles of men . WOW . and folks sit under that . NOPE .
nor will i sit under any who desires such pre emience . LET GOD , LET CHRIST get the glory . WE but mere folks
saved and changed by grace . But many do as many do for they love to be seen of men .
And desire not the praise of GOD in secrete . THEY have their reward and have reaped destruction upon themselves
on the day of the LORD . SHOULD have GLORIFIED GOD , CHRIST and not rather tried to steal the GLORY from GOD
and give it to sold out men .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But anyway , I AM NOT the ONE asking folks to call me most holy father and most holy reverand
and having folks kiss my ring . YA MIGHT WANNA teach the RCC to eat some humble pie . cause I AINT SURE aint the one
doing that nor do i call , nor will i ever call any man most holy father or most holy reverand .
JESUS SAID we are brethren . THAT WICKED HOUSE set it leaders up on HIGH to LORD OVER the flocks
but it aint the only house . Her protestant sister has a lot who do the same as they build their own aiports
runways and say TOUCH NOT GODS ANNOITED YOU FLEA , any time somone even dares to correct them .
Then leave them to God....because sure as Henry...they ain’t listening to you...as we can see on the pages and pages of this thread.

Speak Gods truth indeed...you’ve left pages and pages...for all to see....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will follow the beast bc their prince per the pope, priests & bishops will instruct them to do so.
The blind always lead the blind into the ditch only there will be no purgatory but rather the lake of fire is where he will lead them !
People have no idea how history does repeat . They often beleive had i been in the days of the RCC when she reigned
and put folks to death , NO way would i have partaken .
WELL if one follows a HARLOT then they will surely do the harlots will . SHE Will kill again
and cause the death of many more saints . AND those who loved her , who said we would never have done those things
WILL SURELY HELP her believing they are simply doing GODS WILL to save the planet . mark them words .
THE BLIND may say we see , but they will never see , LEST , LEST repetance be made and FOLKS come to the LORD who giveth
us the eyes to see . MANY folks have no idea how quickly a world can be energized under influence of men
TO DO THINGS that in ordinary times they thought they would never have done . BUT IT DO HAPPEN .
ADOLF HITLER being one of the more recent examples .
FOLKS can be given over to a frenzy of madness indeed .

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This wee thing will stick to eating some humble pie . Something the RCC seemed to have forgot
when it had its leaders all deckedup with gorgoeous robes and calling each other most holy this or that
loving the flattering titles of men . WOW . and folks sit under that . NOPE .
Folks sit under what they believe..only God can reveal the truth to our hearts.....

That’s their truth to them...until God shows them otherwise.....if it’s his will.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, whether it is a lamb; a baby sheep or a fully grown sheep, being "IN CHRIST " they will be on his right hand and enter into heaven.

A goat or a kid is on the left hand and without the promise so they will enter into eternal punishment .

TO MOT TOE OR TO MAT TOE, ......I say mox nix!

• Love

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People have no idea how history does repeat . They often beleive had i been in the days of the RCC when she reigned
and put folks to death , NO way would i have partaken .
WELL if one follows a HARLOT then they will surely do the harlots will . SHE Will kill again
and cause the death of many more saints . AND those who loved her , who said we would never have done those things
WILL SURELY HELP her believing they are simply doing GODS WILL to save the planet . mark them words .
THE BLIND may say we see , but they will never see , LEST , LEST repetance be made and FOLKS come to the LORD who giveth
us the eyes to see . MANY folks have no idea how quickly a world can be energized under influence of men
TO DO THINGS that in ordinary times they thought they would never have done . BUT IT DO HAPPEN .
ADOLF HITLER being one of the more recent examples .
FOLKS can be given over to a frenzy of madness indeed .
:Bestest:ABSOLUTELY.
IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AS YOU'VE SAID !

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I always go by the word of God...as he says, his sheep know “ HIS Voice”.

John 10

New King James Version

Jesus the True Shepherd​

10 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. 5 Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” 6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.

Jesus the Good Shepherd​

7 Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who ever came [a]before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. 12 But a [b]hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. 13 The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. 15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.
17 “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. 18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”
19 Therefore there was a division again among the Jews because of these sayings. 20 And many of them said, “He has a demon and is [c]mad. Why do you listen to Him?”
21 Others said, “These are not the words of one who has a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?”

The Shepherd Knows His Sheep​

22 Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem, and it was winter. 23 And Jesus walked in the temple, in Solomon’s porch. 24 Then the Jews surrounded Him and said to Him, “How long do You keep us in [d]doubt? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly.”
25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, [e]as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then leave them to God....because sure as Henry...they ain’t listening to you...as we can see on the pages and pages of this thread.

Speak Gods truth indeed...you’ve left pages and pages...for all to see....
perhaps you can give them this same advice . THEY the ones constantly coming on to spread a false message
and promote the RCC . I mean if they stop doing that , what would i have to expose them for .
They just keep hammering and hammering it . SO , you go count up all the posts on this thread .
Count up BOL , ILLUMINATORS , then count mine . YOU GONNA FIND i am far less talking on this post
than they do . so , perhaps you could kindly tell and give them the same advice . The one thing
the ENEMY knows is , TO WIN a heart , a mind and a peoples , to get a point accross
KEEP on chanting it and that in time as more and more stop warning against the lie , IT THEN GAINS THE GROUND MUCH FASTER .
ol amigo is one of the last voices standing on this site . though i am not alone .
I know under the all inclusive banner we have been taught to just agree and etc
BUT again that is HOW the enemy silences the voices of those who do warn .
AND when the church goes down that road. WELL it dont take long for the leaven to take over and the true doctrine
GOES OUT THE DOOR . ol amigo gonna see that dont happen here . BUT i aint the only voice .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One cult is no better no worse than another, they are all in darkness !

However, this cult has more darkened delusional followers to indoctrinate the masses.

Do you wonder what God thinks about their form of godliness but denying the power thereof ?

Forming their own kingdom, instead of living in the kingdom of God, distorting and rejecting what he has said, while choosing to believe the prince of this world saying "surely thou shalt not......."

Worshipping idols of the created instead of worshipping the creator.

Rejecting the advocate, Jesus, to have men give them absolution, not by confession and repentance to God but to a man adjudicating sin by the number of " hail Marys".

Choose this day whom you will serve while it is called today, God or the prince of this
world !
Well, either you’re stupid – pr you’re just a liar. There is NO in-between here.
I know that sometimes, people make mistakes - but this is inexcusable . . .

The Catechism of the Catholic Church is available online for EVERYONE to read, so there is NO excuse for this kind of manure. If these things were true – they would be in the Catechism,

To YOUR points:
“Forming their own kingdom . . .” (LIE)
- More idiocy on YOUR part.
The ONLY kingdom we are concerned with is the Kingdom of God. We recite this belief at every Mass in the Nicene Creed:

“He (Jesus) will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead AND HIS KINGDOM WILL HAVE NO END.”

“Worshipping idols . . .” (LIE)
- Worshipping ANYBODY or ANYTHING other than God id not only forbidden – it is one of the basic tenets of the Christian faith.

EVERY teaching of the Church is documented. Ummmm – WHERE is the teaching about “worshipping” idols, Einstein?

“Rejecting the advocate, Jesus . . .” (LIE)
- The penance assigned after confession and absolution isn’t what forgives. Prayers or acts of mercy and charity are assigned as an exercise of meditation and reflection.
Did you just sit in your room inventing all of this garbage – or are you just stupid?

Are you aware that God FORBIDS bearing false witness (Exod. 20:16)??
Here’s
what happens to LIARS:
Rev. 21:8

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and ALL LIARS—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
perhaps you can give them this same advice . THEY the ones constantly coming on to spread a false message
and promote the RCC . I mean if they stop doing that , what would i have to expose them for .
They just keep hammering and hammering it . SO , you go count up all the posts on this thread .
Count up BOL , ILLUMINATORS , then count mine . YOU GONNA FIND i am far less talking on this post
than they do . so , perhaps you could kindly tell and give them the same advice . The one thing
the ENEMY knows is , TO WIN a heart , a mind and a peoples , to get a point accross
KEEP on chanting it and that in time as more and more stop warning against the lie , IT THEN GAINS THE GROUND MUCH FASTER .
ol amigo is one of the last voices standing on this site . though i am not alone .
AND when the church goes down that road. WELL it dont take long for the leaven to take over and the true doctrine
GOES OUT THE DOOR . ol amigo gonna see that dont happen here . BUT i aint the only voice .
Then report their posts to admin...if you are believing they are teaching a false doctrine?

You seem to forget that you too were once blinded to the truth.....people come on here searching for Gods truth....

And as far as I’m aware...Catholic’s are counted as Christians on this forum, they are as welcome as anyone else.

We are all a work in progress..and we all have much to learn.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some want only to ADVISE not be ADVISED !
Displaying their own
self-righteousness even when their truth is known.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, whether it is a lamb; a baby sheep or a fully grown sheep, being "IN CHRIST " they will be on his right hand and enter into heaven.

A goat or a kid is on the left hand and without the promise so they will enter into eternal punishment .

TO MOT TOE OR TO MAT TOE, ......I say mox nix!
Nit and pick on words is all they have . for the doctrine they cannot bring to justify the harlot nor to deny the very truth
Play on words , vicitm cards , emotions and names . The lambs shall POINT TO CHRIST and stay planted IN the BIBLE
LET GOD BE TRUE BUT EVERY MAN A LIAR . they will do as they do , LET WHAT OUR SYSTEM SAYETH IS OF GOD be true
our popes and vatican be true , and everyone who agrees not the liar . THAT BE THE PROBLEM in THE RCC
but it aint just in the RCC , as i know you know that too . BUT lambs . ITS LET GOD BE TRUE , HIS WORDS IN THE BIBLE OUR MEAT
and test ER ONE against that no matter how much wool they try and cover themselves up with .
Cause though many wear layers upon layers of wool , IF THE WORDS of GOD be our meat
THEM WORDS gonna EXPOSE WHAT IS UNDER THEM LAYERS OF WOOL as the WOLF IT IS . YEP . STAY IN THE BIBLE SISTER .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then report their posts to admin...if you are believing they are teaching a false doctrine?

You seem to forget that you too were once blinded to the truth.....people come on here searching for Gods truth....

And as far as I’m aware...Catholic’s are counted as Christians on this forum, they are as welcome as anyone else.

We are all a work in progress..and we all have much to learn.
Exposing errors is not sin . exposing dangerous places and instutions is not sin . ITS SAFE and its needful
and DUE to the fact we have a lot of folks who read these things
WE GOTTA LOOK OUT for them too . THE HARLOT wants it all sister . And she will stop at nothing to get the world as one .
She and her agenda must be exposed . she and her ways must be exposed and JESUS alone must be taught .
The most dangerous and deadly wolf , is not the wolf
that lives in the forest and at times comes into the pen to grab a lamb . ITS THE ONE
decked up in wool that lives within the pen . THAT ONE GONNA do a lot more damage .

Reactions: Marvelloustime
Status
Not open for further replies.