Catholic Preist Sings Song About Lucifer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Exposing errors is not sin . exposing dangerous places and instutions is not sin . ITS SAFE and its needful
and DUE to the fact we have a lot of folks who read these things
WE GOTTA LOOK OUT for them too . THE HARLOT wants it all sister . And she will stop at nothing to get the world as one .
She and her agenda must be exposed . she and her ways must be exposed and JESUS alone must be taught .
The most dangerous and deadly wolf , is not the wolf
that lives in the forest and at times comes into the pen to grab a lamb . ITS THE ONE
decked up in wool that lives within the pen . THAT ONE GONNA do a lot more damage .
Then why aren’t you reporting their posts?

Instead of arguing over it?...with pages and pages ....

If they are teaching such dangerous doctrine...they will be booted off will they not?

I may be in error myself...so, I have reported some posts as it’s getting nasty.

There is nothing edifying on this thread imo...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why aren’t you reporting their posts?

Instead of arguing over it?...with pages and pages ....
cause i had rather they see the truth . i have never reported one person .
And even if i did report them . THE INFLUENCE of the RCC is already amongst us . I am gonna rather spend my time
exposing them . though i dont do it near as much as i probably should . and more time also reminding folks
to get in bibles and spreading the message to beware the delusion of the all inclusion .
Remember rita . The most dangerous wolf is not the one who lives in the forest
its the the one raised in wool that hideth itself among the flocks . That one gonna get much fatter indeed . much damage .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then report their posts to admin...if you are believing they are teaching a false doctrine?

You seem to forget that you too were once blinded to the truth.....people come on here searching for Gods truth....

And as far as I’m aware...Catholic’s are counted as Christians on this forum, they are as welcome as anyone else.

We are all a work in progress..and we all have much to learn.
TAKE A PEEK at WHO IS CALLING folks names as usual the beloved children of the deadly RCC.
You wont see me callling them names . OH their institiuion i will attack all the day long .
ITS THEY who get personal . you can report them . Stop worrying bout me . Worry over them .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
cause i had rather they see the truth . i have never reported one person .
And even if i did report them . THE INFLUENCE of the RCC is already amongst us . I am gonna rather spend my time
exposing them . though i dont do it near as much as i probably should . and more time also reminding folks
to get in bibles and spreading the message to beware the delusion of the all inclusion .
Remember rita . The most dangerous wolf is not the one who lives in the forest
its the the one raised in wool that hideth itself among the flocks . That one gonna get much fatter indeed . much damage .
“ YOU” would rather they see the truth.

Don’t you mean if it’s Gods will that they see the truth....” YOU” so far have had no breakthrough...so have you ever thought you may be preaching in your own strength and not the will of God.

If you believe you are in the will of God, then carry on...as nothing can stop it, if it’s Gods will

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
TAKE A PEEK at WHO IS CALLING folks names as usual the beloved children of the deadly RCC.
You wont see me callling them names . OH their institiuion i will attack all the day long .
ITS THEY who get personal . you can report them . Stop worrying bout me . Worry over them .
I don’t worry over anyone ..as God is in control...

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“ YOU” would rather they see the truth.

Don’t you mean if it’s Gods will that they see the truth....” YOU” so far have had no breakthrough...so have you ever thought you may be preaching in your own strength and not the will of God.

If you believe you are in the will of God, then carry on...
Oh , i dont think for one second i am gonna change thier mind . but do remember
there are folks that read these threads . AND who knows , MAYBE THEY WILL come to repentance .
Cant give up on them yet . But anyway i am out of this thread. as usual one of them got ugly .
so me thinks this thread will probably be ended anway . Besides , ITS LORD PRAISING N THANKING TIME
again in the buiding and round the world .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A combination of catholic and prostestant equals a proteCANT . and it wont work either . the lambs must simply stand
and contend for the true faith . for once the mix enters , the leaven begins , IT LEAVENS IT ALL UP .
stay in the bible and let our motto be , LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw more than one get ugly..in a very passive aggressive way..imo....connotations in the post.
I never really liked that word passive aggresive . it sounded way too liberal .
specially when i had spoken truth to one who could not deny the truth , they then tried to say HEY thats being passive aggressive .
NO , It was just me speaking truth , truth they could not resist thus had to make me look like a hater
and they the victim . VICTIM cards dont work on ol amigo . its their SOUL that concerns me .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
specially when i had spoken truth to one who could not deny the truth , they then tried to say HEY thats being passive aggressive .
NO , It was just me speaking truth , truth they could not resist thus had to make me look like a hater
and they the victim . VICTIM cards dont work on ol amigo . its their SOUL that concerns me .
Yes and we both have seen outright hate from pot calling kettle black ppl, declaring to attend a public lynching.

But hey passive aggressive or outright hate, I'll take the first it won't result in anyone's
DEATH !

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who mentioned your name?

I read what I read....admin will see what was said....

I won’t lower myself to the level I am witnessing on this thread...it’s not of God..it’s of the self .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who mentioned your name?

I read what I read....admin will see what was said....
I never said it was you . This happened in person to me about nine years ago . IN PERSON .
the man was shut down and speechless with the truth i had brought
and then all he had to say was , HEY that is being passive aggressive . HE COULD NOT even argue one word
so then LETS PLAY VICTIM CARD . this is often done .
Lets silence them through the words TOLERANCE tolerance , judge not , judge not , love love love .
CAUSE they have NOTHING to stand on BUT EMOTIONS . IT SURE AINT THE TRUTH
cause had it been the TRUTH THEY STOOD ON , they had never shown the BIBLE the spine . LOOKOUT
we got us lots of rainbows in churches now through this guise
as well as a heckuva broad wayto GOD . man this broad fifty lane highway all inclusive sin accepting all paths lead
love road , IS GONNA ALL END in total destruction under and by the WRATH OF GOD .
AND RITA , I JUST DONT WANT THAT FOR THEM . SO GUESS who is gonna keep on warning . YES , ME .
yet not me but the grace of GOD .

Last edited:
Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
AND RITA , I JUST DONT WANT THAT FOR THEM . SO GUESS who is gonna keep on warning . YES , ME
Not you dear...you are just the vessel that God uses for His Glory and not your glory.

If it’s his will and the thread doesn’t get shut down..then yes he will use you as his vessel...so that they hear his truth..again..if it’s Gods will.

I’ve had 4 yrs of doing what I believe to have been Gods will..it’s been hard and constant....but he’s preparing me for something big, that’s about to happen...sorry off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.