Catholic Preist Sings Song About Lucifer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not you dear...you are just the vessel that God uses for His Glory and not your glory.

If it’s his will and the thread doesn’t get shut down..then yes he will use you as his vessel...so that they hear his truth..again..if it’s Gods will.
Thanks for that reminder rita . of course i am but the vessel .
here let me reword it .
SO guess who is gonna warn them , Me , yet not me but the grace of GOD that is with me .
As paul once said , I labored more abundatenly than them all , YET NOT I but the grace of GOD ............
so i hope that sounds a lot better .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for that reminder rita . of course i am but the vessel .
here let me reword it .
SO guess who is gonna warn them , Me , yet not me but the grace of GOD that is with me .
As paul once said , I labored more abundatenly than them all , YET NOT I but the grace of GOD ............
so i hope that sounds a lot better .
I do believe we know when we are in the will of God...and if you are....then he knows you are up for the job!!..Praise God!!

Anyway I’m off....back to topic.LOL.

Reactions: amigo de christo

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exposing errors is not sin . exposing dangerous places and instutions is not sin . ITS SAFE and its needful
and DUE to the fact we have a lot of folks who read these things
WE GOTTA LOOK OUT for them too . THE HARLOT wants it all sister . And she will stop at nothing to get the world as one .
She and her agenda must be exposed . she and her ways must be exposed and JESUS alone must be taught .
The most dangerous and deadly wolf , is not the wolf
that lives in the forest and at times comes into the pen to grab a lamb . ITS THE ONE
decked up in wool that lives within the pen . THAT ONE GONNA do a lot more damage .
Inventing "errors" IS a sin.
YOU have yet to "expose" anything.

ALL of your inane posts are filled with euphemisms like, "lambs" and "harlots" - but never a SINGLE line of Scripture to support your bogus fairy tales . . .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Inventing "errors" IS a sin.
YOU have yet to "expose" anything.

ALL of your inane posts are filled with euphemisms like, "lambs" and "harlots" - but never a SINGLE line of Scripture to support your bogus fairy tales . . .
Inventing errors , IS sin. on that we do agree . And many are the inventions , aka sins of the RCC.
and every time someone exposes them , you ignore the truth and respond with your natural rhetoric .
Thus , what can i more say that would sway you . Heck you aint even listening to David or others , nor have you even
heeded things i had brought you . But yes , we do agree inventing errors IS sin . OF which many are the RCC .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my words are spirit and they are life . and lambs do eat of his words . Just a friendly reminder .
For many can indeed lip His name and yet their meat and their drink cometh of a harlots cup . That wont bode well
for those on the day of the LORD . You all be blessed now . Remember the most deadly wolf
is not the wolf that lives in the forest and cometh to prey on the lambs
for that wolf is clearly seen for what it is and those who watch over the SHEPARDS flock
as the SHEPARD gaurds his own , SEES the wolf and hurls a great stone to drive it away .
The wolf that is most dangerous is the one in wool who holds a staff in his hand and sayeth
I am here to gaurd the flock . For that hirling will see the wolves coming and allow them entrance in
and much destruction do they bring to that flock . Watch out for the devil can indeed wear more than prada
HE can wear WOOL and so can his ministirs who decieve the flocks they so called watch over . watch out . yea
i say watch out for those for they be many ..........

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the users of this word's benefit!

Merriam- Webster
Hislopites
A bright green Indian calcite

The name Hislop is thought to be derived from a place name, referring to someone who lived near or was associated with a place called Hislop.

?????????

:contemplate::jest::jest::jest::jest:

• Haha
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until the veil o rome is taken from off the eyes , they cannot see nor behold the true glory of GOD .
The veil will be removed in CHRIST and in HE ALONE . now tis time for folks to get in them bibles .
I say this out of great concern for many . For we do have us many decievers all over and all about even the very realm of christendom itself .
They are very well spoken , very highly learned men , who though they have learned much cannot come to the TRUTH .
But what they can do is claim to hold the keys , claim to hold the knowledge of the HOLY GOD and of CHRIST
and yet they KNOW NOT and SEE NOT . but these men are great oracles . they can speak and sound like the wisest of men
but their knowledge cometh not of GOD , ,not of the mind of Christ but of the minds of men .
and many veils many now use to cover the eyes of their followers , we have the mormon veil and many other veils .
The all inclusive veil is the doing of the harlot and she has now spread it wide and far unto the denomiations
they cry WE SEE , WE SEE , but see not for the veil of confusion is upon them .
IT IS BIBLE TIME folks . We are running out of time . The great deception is building
and its taking captive souls on the train that leadeth all as one right to perditoin .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the users of this word's benefit!

Merriam- Webster
Hislopites
A bright green Indian calcite

?????????

:contemplate::jest::jest::jest::jest:
Guess its better than fiery kidney stones . .... i been called much worse by the harlot and her peoples .
But like a well oiled duck the names and lies just roll off this back. WE GOT THE LORD , and what else do we need . NADA .
We got the glorious KING and IN the HOLY BOOK OF THE SIXTY SIX shall we remain to feast .
THERE is a cup , i say not that we shall drink of it , for it be a harlots cup of fornications
there is a cup , i say and the lambs do drink of it , its called the cup of LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar
IT HAS GODS WORDS IN IT . YEP. lambs eat of THEM WORDS .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until the veil o rome is taken from off the eyes , they cannot see nor behold the true glory of GOD .
The veil will be removed in CHRIST and in HE ALONE . now tis time for folks to get in them bibles .
I say this out of great concern for many . For we do have us many decievers all over and all about even the very realm of christendom itself .
They are very well spoken , very highly learned men , who though they have learned much cannot come to the TRUTH .
But what they can do is claim to hold the keys , claim to hold the knowledge of the HOLY GOD and of CHRIST
and yet they KNOW NOT and SEE NOT . but these men are great oracles . they can speak and sound like the wisest of men
but their knowledge cometh not of GOD , ,not of the mind of Christ but of the minds of men .
and many veils many now use to cover the eyes of their followers , we have the mormon veil and many other veils .
The all inclusive veil is the doing of the harlot and she has now spread it wide and far unto the denomiations
they cry WE SEE , WE SEE , but see not for the veil of confusion is upon them .
IT IS BIBLE TIME folks . We are running out of time . The great deception is building
and its taking captive souls on the train that leadeth all as one right to perditoin .
:woot::woot:
Them there be shouting words.

The word of God does not belong to man for private use to corrupt it but that those seeking to become joint-heirs with Jesus may partake of the words of life!

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess its better than fiery kidney stones . .... i been called much worse by the harlot and her peoples .
But like a well oiled duck the names and lies just roll off this back. WE GOT THE LORD , and what else do we need . NADA .
We got the glorious KING and IN the HOLY BOOK OF THE SIXTY SIX shall we remain to feast .
THERE is a cup , i say not that we shall drink of it , for it be a harlots cup of fornications
there is a cup , i say and the lambs do drink of it , its called the cup of LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar
IT HAS GODS WORDS IN IT . YEP. lambs eat of THEM WORDS .
You spend so much time preaching. How much time do you spend practicing what you preach?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You spend so much time preaching. How much time do you spend practicing what you preach?
if one says and yet does not , well that makes them a hyprocrite ..................wouldnt you agree .
I am not here to toot my own horn and say good about me . I am here , TO POINT TO CHRIST and get folks back into THE SIXTY SIX
called that bible , SO as they can Learn and not be decieved by men in wool . Now , ponder on that for a while .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I aint looking for the praise of men . so i wont toot me own horn . We got enough men in wool
that love flattering titles and praises and worship of men and great titles like MOST HOLY FATHER etc .
KNOW ANYONE LIKE that do ya . SURE YOU DO , LOOK at the catholic realm .
BUT think not that i excuse that harlots daughter . THE protestant realm is as bad now as is its mother .
IN fact at times i think both of them are running a race to see which one can embrace more sins and lies than the other .
TOUGH call on that one . Guess the RCC has been at it longer , but not much . and now they pumping THE LIE
the LOVE LIE that will damn all as one to reject the true gospel as THAT GOSPEL gets in the way of its braod ROAD LOVE and sin accepting
PAth TO WHAT , I AM SURE THEY DO BELEIVE IS GOD . ONLY < NEED i to remind us its not love and not OF GOD
but rather of HE who desires to be as GOD . we got way many problems today and man the folks dont want to hear truth anymore .

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if one says and yet does not , well that makes them a hyprocrite ..................wouldnt you agree .
Absolutely.
I am not here to toot my own horn and say good about me . I am here , TO POINT TO CHRIST and get folks back into THE SIXTY SIX
called that bible , SO as they can Learn and not be decieved by men in wool . Now , ponder on that for a while .
Sixty-six? Nope. Maybe the problem is that you keep limiting God to 66 books...

...which is something the RCC doesn't do...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely.

Sixty-six? Nope. Maybe the problem is that you keep limiting God to 66 books...

...which is something the RCC doesn't do...
yeah , i know it dont , its the one that added six more books in . And do notice it was wise enough to call them what
Secondary . The thing is i read them other six .
I test things for myself . I dont just take the word of someone .
I too wondered why on earth did some churches remove them other six books. for what cause would they have done this .
SO i read them . DIDNT TAKE LONG to see why THEY GOT REMOVED either .
YOU see the more you get the SIXTY SIX engrained , as by grace i had well done . THEN by the time
i had got curious as to why the other six were removed , I had well been in the sixty six for a couple or maybe three years .
THEN i knew when i read something was not quite right in places . THEN i seen a wee bit of THE RCC and its langauge in SOME
of them books . THEN I knew . THESE books were added to help convince the peoples that what the RCC is doing and teaching
IS right . SO . go back , put three hours a day into reading the actual sixty six for you.
Praying TO GOD ONLY in JESUS NAME for wisdom . do so for a couple of years . THEN see the difference . CAUSE it will
be very plain to see .

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I aint looking for the praise of men . so i wont toot me own horn .
And yet you DO "toot your own horn"...
We got enough men in wool
that love flattering titles and praises and worship of men and great titles like MOST HOLY FATHER etc .
KNOW ANYONE LIKE that do ya . SURE YOU DO , LOOK at the catholic realm .
Makes me wonder about how you would be in the presence of any of the Apostles...

...thinking about it...

...yeah, you'd probably condemn them, too....
BUT think not that i excuse that harlots daughter . THE protestant realm is as bad now as is its mother .
IN fact at times i think both of them are running a race to see which one can embrace more sins and lies than the other .
TOUGH call on that one . Guess the RCC has been at it longer , but not much . and now they pumping THE LIE
the LOVE LIE that will damn all as one to reject the true gospel as THAT GOSPEL gets in the way of its braod ROAD LOVE and sin accepting
PAth TO WHAT , I AM SURE THEY DO BELEIVE IS GOD . ONLY < NEED i to remind us its not love and not OF GOD
but rather of HE who desires to be as GOD . we got way many problems today and man the folks dont want to hear truth anymore .
Blabber on, by all means. You wanna be a follower? PRACTICE what you PREACH, fercryinoutloud! Stop with the whole "lamb" this and "harlot" that. Go outside once in a while...SEE the homeless man and HELP him. Don't preach about the "harlot" to him. The guy needs FOOD!

Reactions: Illuminator

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet you DO "toot your own horn"...

Makes me wonder about how you would be in the presence of any of the Apostles...

...thinking about it...

...yeah, you'd probably condemn them, too....

Blabber on, by all means. You wanna be a follower? PRACTICE what you PREACH, fercryinoutloud! Stop with the whole "lamb" this and "harlot" that. Go outside once in a while...SEE the homeless man and HELP him. Don't preach about the "harlot" to him. The guy needs FOOD!
The poor we have always and we can do good unto them and should do good unto them .
But when a seducer arises that voice gotta be silenced . I must do as i am led to do
and thus false doctrines and those who teach them must be exposed .
You see DOCTRINE ACTUALLY STILL MATTERS .

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah , i know it dont , its the one that added six more books in .a
Whoa...no. Catholicism didn't add more books...it was Protestants who removed them. That's historical! Sheesh!
And do notice it was wise enough to call them what
Secondary . The thing is i read them other six .
I test things for myself . I dont just take the word of someone .
Someone? How about the Word of God? Had you lived BEFORE the Reformation, you would have been going by the OTHER books of the bible. What would you have done in Luther's time?
I too wondered why on earth did some churches remove them other six books. for what cause would they have done this .
SO i read them . DIDNT TAKE LONG to see why THEY GOT REMOVED either .
There's a few opinions of why those books were removed. MOST opinions seem to be, that because they weren't written in Hebrew, they should be dismissed. If that's the case, then the ENTIRE New Testament should also be dismissed!
YOU see the more you get the SIXTY SIX engrained , as by grace i had well done . THEN by the time
i had got curious as to why the other six were removed , I had well been in the sixty six for a couple or maybe three years .
THEN i knew when i read something was not quite right in places . THEN i seen a wee bit of THE RCC and its langauge in SOME
of them books . THEN I knew . THESE books were added to help convince the peoples that what the RCC is doing and teaching
IS right . SO . go back , put three hours a day into reading the actual sixty six for you.
Praying TO GOD ONLY in JESUS NAME for wisdom . do so for a couple of years . THEN see the difference . CAUSE it will
be very plain to see .
Wow. You really ARE a 'wolf' in sheeps clothing! Good luck with that!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa...no. Catholicism didn't add more books...it was Protestants who removed them. That's historical! Sheesh!

Someone? How about the Word of God? Had you lived BEFORE the Reformation, you would have been going by the OTHER books of the bible. What would you have done in Luther's time?

There's a few opinions of why those books were removed. MOST opinions seem to be, that because they weren't written in Hebrew, they should be dismissed. If that's the case, then the ENTIRE New Testament should also be dismissed!

Wow. You really ARE a 'wolf' in sheeps clothing! Good luck with that!
In luthers time . how the heck should i know . by the way werent most things taught in latin to the people
even mennos admitted that he nor they spend or spent much time in the actual canon . THAT MIGHT tell ya something .
THEY Dont . they do as do most of the protestants . They might spend a bit of time in the canon
but most of what they teach is they own doctrine and at most they twist what little scrips they do teach
TO FIT THEIR TEACHING . That is all over the realm of christendom . nothing new there .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Inventing errors , IS sin. on that we do agree . And many are the inventions , aka sins of the RCC.
and every time someone exposes them , you ignore the truth and respond with your natural rhetoric .
Thus , what can i more say that would sway you . Heck you aint even listening to David or others , nor have you even
heeded things i had brought you . But yes , we do agree inventing errors IS sin . OF which many are the RCC .
Ummmm, some actual PROOF would be good, for a change.
You never seem to HAVE any . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.