Catholics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
No you're not.

There is nothing universal or according to the whole about your beliefs.
They are simply one of the tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering sets of beliefs from the disjointed mess that is Protestantism.
i am not a Protestant though--which i have already told you, but i guess you missed--and i doubt that you could name a single one of my beliefs, so i' not sure how you justify your position here, not that that has ever slowed you down yet.

So, despite that you are apparently incapable of reading down this far into someone else's post, i'll just point out that no only are you full of hooey, you are once again violating site policy in your unwarranted judgement of others, and you are assuming what i am sure to you is your rightful place--that of God--when you say "No you're not."

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am not a Protestant though--which i have already told you, but i guess you missed--and i doubt that you could name a single one of my beliefs, so i' not sure how you justify your position here, not that that has ever slowed you down yet.

So, despite that you are apparently incapable of reading down this far into someone else's post, i'll just point out that no only are you full of hooey, you are once again violating site policy in your unwarranted judgement of others, and you are assuming what i am sure to you is your rightful place--that of God--when you say "No you're not."
Wrong.
If you claim to be a Christian and are not a Catholic or belong to the Orthodox Church - you are a Protestant whether you like that moniker or not.

I can name MANY of your beliefs simply by which Catholic beliefs you disagree with - which is to say "most."

Let's make this easy:
What faith tradition are you a part of?
What church do you attend?

Remember - "Lone Ranger" Christianity is condemned in Scripture.
We MUST belong to the Body.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By whom??
God didn't "tolerate" Judas. Judas was simply weak enough in his faith to fall into the role he played in God's plan for salvation.
Unfortunately for him - that role was him being used by Satan.

Besides - WHY are you modeling yourself after Judas??

STUDY your Bible . . .

CLANG! CRASH!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
We MUST belong to the Body.
yes, but you are not the arbiter of the Body, BoD, and we differ on the definition of the Body, even though you get all waffly whenever i ask you to define that.

i hate to disregard someone so obviously in need of counseling, but i wonder of you could torture someone else today, i would appreciate it, ty.

i don't mean to be rude, but i guess you already know that you are one of those people who just sucks all the energy out of a room/thread, and you don't seem to care. So maybe tomorrow, ok?

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me the passage that condemns individual study of the scriptures.
I never said that - did I??
I said that Lone Ranger Christianity is condemned and is NOT encouraged.
Heb. 10:24-25
and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.

Try being honest - for once . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, but you are not the arbiter of the Body, BoD, and we differ on the definition of the Body, even though you get all waffly whenever i ask you to define that.
WRONG.

I never tried to define what the Church is.
I left it up to Scripture - but YOU didn't like it.
i hate to disregard someone so obviously in need of counseling, but i wonder of you could torture someone else today, i would appreciate it, ty.

i don't mean to be rude, but i guess you already know that you are one of those people who just sucks all the energy out of a room/thread, and you don't seem to care. So maybe tomorrow, ok?
It ALWAYS cracks me up when anti-Catholics come up against an outspoken and educated Catholic.
You guys are so used to running the show with your lies, myths and historical revisionism that you actually get offended when a guy like me puts you in your place.

If I "sucked the life" out of the room - it's because the room was too full of dishonesty and this party needed crashin' . . .

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said that - did I??
I said that Lone Ranger Christianity is condemned and is NOT encouraged.
Heb. 10:24-25
and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.

Try being honest - for once . . .
I see no condemnation in that passage. Give it another whirl.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see no condemnation in that passage. Give it another whirl.
You're not to forsake the Assembly (ekklesia) - the Church.
It's no wonder you're so confused . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still no condemnation. Try again.
Scripture gives us both explicit and implicit instruction
Sorry for the big words.

So, if you want to continue avoiding His Church - then keep doing it. And while you're busy displeasing God - you might wanna invest in some REALLY strong sunscreen . . .

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
WRONG.

I never tried to define what the Church is.
I left it up to Scripture - but YOU didn't like it.

It ALWAYS cracks me up when anti-Catholics come up against an outspoken and educated Catholic.
You guys are so used to running the show with your lies, myths and historical revisionism that you actually get offended when a guy like me puts you in your place.

If I "sucked the life" out of the room - it's because the room was too full of dishonesty and this party needed crashin' . . .
thanks, i knew you'd understand

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It would be nice if some could get some unity going in this thread, not mentioning any names, but the Catholic bashing has gotta stop, this is a Christian forum, the majority of us are here, because we believe in the gospel, the good news, God, the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, what he did for us, what he does, what he can still do, and the most important part of all and the main reason is, because he lives in our hearts and that's the main reason why Christians should be united.

We are on the World Wide Web, we get hundreds of visitors everyday on this forum, not all of them are Christian, some of those visitors are searching for an answer to their life. Most of these visitors don't come to the forum to read insults, arguments and debates, but they come to read about Jesus, the power of Jesus, the Gospel, Christianity and what Jesus is doing in our lives and many others.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God only recognizes the Church as HIS own.
Ues teh Lord church not yours, would you like me to show you teh face of your church, it was in teh news again last week, its not a pretty one. God could never recognize His son, Jesus in you church nor Jesus Hie beautiful spotless bride that you continualy insult with your lies. Every time one speaks of Christ, you replace Him with your church, when we praise Him, you replace Him with your church, when we speak of His wonderful works you replace them with your church and its works,. All you do is glorfy yopur religion, and like the Jws that used to visit me, you have nothing to offer anyone, but your religion. Salavtion is through Christ JEsus, He has finished teh work He needed to to tro save us, He has no need of your or any ones religions. It is you that cant live without it.

Go read teh news see the lovely face of your church.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
but the Catholic bashing has gotta stop
CAtholicx bashing, know opne here does bash catholics, waht do you prefer the turth or lies deceipt or love. Do we promote Christ or mens religions, as you said this is a Christian forum so why do teh ypropmte catholism.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
CAtholicx bashing, know opne here does bash catholics, waht do you prefer the turth or lies deceipt or love. Do we promote Christ or mens religions, as you said this is a Christian forum so why do teh ypropmte catholism.

One simple answer, because they are Christians to, they have the same Jesus Christ in their hearts.

Reactions: aspen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
they have the same Jesus Christ in their hearts.
This is not about catholics, why dont you ask them to stop bashing teh truth as they do. Well teh few that are on here, there are those who love Christ and those that love religion. One can only serve one master, Jesus warned us of that,

they have the same Jesus Christ in their hearts.

One does not have Jesus in ones heart, and what did Jesus say,

Mar_7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.