Chavez?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

AtALoss

Nov 3, 2007
Chavez and end of times? How many of you are ready to pay over 3.00 a gallon for gas? I am not, but guess what? Without it I cannot go to work. Without work, I cannot pay my bills. Without the essentials of everyday living what will I do?Are we ready to homestead? To rely on our intuition that God gave us? Are we ready to admit that life as it exists today is just a facade? Until we do that, well, my friends we are in for a real surprise, a surprise that will only end in tradgedy for all those that are not willing to admit that there is a God. A God who loves us, no matter what, a God who is more than willing to help us get to the place where He wants us to be for our sake and His. But are we willing? Are we so involved in rules, regulations, and the modern way of life that we can't even see that the end is almost here?I pray for those that don't see this. But for those that do. I pray that your enduring labor, hope and prayers keep on keeping on.AAL.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Amen AAlTime is indeed short if people realized how short they would be flocking to Gods Word and praying to be forgiven and learn his truth.

AtALoss

Nov 3, 2007
(kriss;21740)
Amen AAlTime is indeed short if people realized how short they would be flocking to Gods Word and praying to be forgiven and learn his truth.
Yes, Kriss. You have said exactly the truth. Unfortunately, many people and I mean many, including pastors and those working in the Christian fields are so far behind in realizing this, that when you yourself, see it? Well, that just shows you that your believe system is truly between you and God. Your survival is truly between you and God. Why?Because 99% of so called pastors, priests, chaplains, evangelists, preachers, etc. etc. are so into making their own lives comfortable that they don't even see the oncoming events. Negative reasoning?Don't think so. Just once for those that think that I am wrong, just once get involved in the ministry of your choice. You will be so involved in talk that once was privvy. You try to not be judgemental. You try to overlook. But guess what? The Holy Spirit intervenes and lets you know that what is going on is not right.What is not right?Today's pastors, preachers, priests, chaplains, etc. Today's religion, be it baptist, charismatic, evangelical, protestant, methodist, mennonite, etc., etc.Am I being judgemental? No, I am being truthful. I know what I know. The solution?Be real. Live real. Yes, living this way is harder than the typical way of life. But God will reward you, love you and sustain you only because you have decided not to be part of what the so called Christian world thinks you should be part of.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
So very true AALI have nic named it fast food religion easy quick, hear the Good News, give me your money and lets get otta here. Famine of the End times is for the true word of God.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(AtALoss;21739)
Chavez and end of times? How many of you are ready to pay over 3.00 a gallon for gas? I am not, but guess what? Without it I cannot go to work. Without work, I cannot pay my bills. Without the essentials of everyday living what will I do?Are we ready to homestead? To rely on our intuition that God gave us? Are we ready to admit that life as it exists today is just a facade? Until we do that, well, my friends we are in for a real surprise, a surprise that will only end in tradgedy for all those that are not willing to admit that there is a God. A God who loves us, no matter what, a God who is more than willing to help us get to the place where He wants us to be for our sake and His. But are we willing? Are we so involved in rules, regulations, and the modern way of life that we can't even see that the end is almost here?I pray for those that don't see this. But for those that do. I pray that your enduring labor, hope and prayers keep on keeping on.AAL.
It is truly wonderful to have Christ into our hearts. We need to give people the truth, and pray for the ones who doesn't realize it. If we don't know the name of the person...I believe naming a denomination church should do. It is really a blessing to have friends around the world on the net. (It is hard for me to find some outside of the net)The knowledge of the light is more worth it than money.Proberbs 8:11 - For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it(AtALoss;21741)
Yes, Kriss. You have said exactly the truth. Unfortunately, many people and I mean many, including pastors and those working in the Christian fields are so far behind in realizing this, that when you yourself, see it? Well, that just shows you that your believe system is truly between you and God. Your survival is truly between you and God. Why?Because 99% of so called pastors, priests, chaplains, evangelists, preachers, etc. etc. are so into making their own lives comfortable that they don't even see the oncoming events. Negative reasoning?Don't think so. Just once for those that think that I am wrong, just once get involved in the ministry of your choice. You will be so involved in talk that once was privvy. You try to not be judgemental. You try to overlook. But guess what? The Holy Spirit intervenes and lets you know that what is going on is not right.What is not right?Today's pastors, preachers, priests, chaplains, etc. Today's religion, be it baptist, charismatic, evangelical, protestant, methodist, mennonite, etc., etc.Am I being judgemental? No, I am being truthful. I know what I know. The solution?Be real. Live real. Yes, living this way is harder than the typical way of life. But God will reward you, love you and sustain you only because you have decided not to be part of what the so called Christian world thinks you should be part of.
The highlighted parts reminds me of this verse. Not being judgemental, but it seems to me that it does fit.Matthew 5:20 - For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.Love much to you AAL from Jag.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.