Christ vs the anti-Christ: Who is winning?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, didn't overlook your point. I probably didn't make myself clear. I agree with you....Catholics think the Catholic Church is that church!!!
Mary, I'd like to believe you when you ay you find' overlook my point, but I'm admittedly very skeptical. If you do hear my point, can you please acknowledge that NOBODY else believes that RCC is Christ's church, and your perpetual appealing to RCC authority is driving people away from RCC.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Hi Creepy Trolling and now DODGEBALL guy.

You would ban me?????? Wow.....I thought Christians were supposed to be loving and caring and accepting of all people? You sure are not acting like a Christian. I wonder why that is????
I have Siri if I want to pretend to have a convo with a bot, miss mog. Have a nice day ok

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Mary, I'd like to believe you when you ay you find' overlook my point, but I'm admittedly very skeptical. If you do hear my point, can you please acknowledge that NOBODY else believes that RCC is Christ's church, and your perpetual appealing to RCC authority is driving people away from RCC.
Wadr I would make it simpler than that, so that no possible excuses can remain, even to her.
Imo God is using her to do just that I bet, and in this case "why wise up the marks," I think anyway?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have Siri if I want to pretend to have a convo with a bot, miss mog. Have a nice day ok
Everyday is a nice day for Marymog.....Thank you.

You are the only pretender here sir........You pretend you know what you are talking about but you don't. You can't even give a reason for the hope that you have (1Peter 3:15) ....How sad for you....:(

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Everyday is a nice day for Marymog.....Thank you.

You are the only pretender here sir........You pretend you know what you are talking about but you don't. You can't even give a reason for the hope that you have (1Peter 3:15) ....How sad for you....:(
Mog | Definition of Mog by Merriam-Webster
Merriam-Webster › dictionary › mog

1 dialectal : to move away : depart —usually used with off or on. 2 chiefly dialectal : to walk slowly and steadily : jog all the men go mogging gloomily along— Ralph Knight. transitive verb. dialectal, England : to move or cause to move from one place to another.

and I am at least prepared to give a defense, evil one,
1 Peter 3:15 Lexicon: but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not protestant or catholic.
I know....You have fallen so far from The Church you have no definition.

Are you going at least TRY and defend what you have said???? Or are you going to just keep responding with nonsensical responses?

The Catholic Church has been following the teachings of the Apostles, the Apostolic Fathers and the ECF's for 2,000 years. Has your church been doing that? If so, where is your evidence?

Maybe you are lonely and want someone to talk to and you have chosen me??? :rolleyes:

Patient Mary

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me which teachings of The Church you are not following and I will comment.

Thought we were discussing the teachings of the Lord not the teachings of the church. Rather not go there in a debate to entrap one another. You said that Christ was not defeated by the enemy on the cross even though it may have appeared so to the world. Do we trust in sight of the seen or the unseen. You said the cross has nothing to do with it. But it does. Evil was overcome by good. It appeared weak. It looked like defeat. Not so. But power like the world has never seen. Paul said when he was weak in the flesh the power of God rested upon him. It’s upon the base things God chooses to show His mercy. The broken things. You asked if Satan is winning. Even if the devil believes he is winning in bringing the body of Christ to its knees...it is in the weakness of man where the power of God becomes visible and undisputed.

Care about your question asked often concerning: John 17:16-21 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. [17] Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. [18] As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. [19] And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. [20] Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; [21] That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mog | Definition of Mog by Merriam-Webster
Merriam-Webster › dictionary › mog

1 dialectal : to move away : depart —usually used with off or on. 2 chiefly dialectal : to walk slowly and steadily : jog all the men go mogging gloomily along— Ralph Knight. transitive verb. dialectal, England : to move or cause to move from one place to another.
Hi Creepy Trolling Dodgeball guy.

byrd: Street name for a kilogram of cocaine. ;)

I love this game....what's the next word?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know....You have fallen so far from The Church you have no definition.

Are you going at least TRY and defend what you have said???? Or are you going to just keep responding with nonsensical responses?

The Catholic Church has been following the teachings of the Apostles, the Apostolic Fathers and the ECF's for 2,000 years. Has your church been doing that? If so, where is your evidence?

Maybe you are lonely and want someone to talk to and you have chosen me??? :rolleyes:

Patient Mary

No need for me to defend. Your words are doing great job on their own.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Hi Creepy Trolling Dodgeball guy.

byrd: Street name for a kilogram of cocaine. ;)

well that was only the first one and slang to boot, but of course I don't expect you to play fair or ref your quotes either, for that matter,
Byrd
A weird girl who is unique in her own way

Pretty smart lovely great to be around
Smart
My friend is Byrd and I love her

3,etc, but really all of these are spoken and I guess we would write them "bird" right. Ps, I am not the number 4 guy, for anyone aware I am in Ft Myers

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well that was only the first one and slang to boot, but of course I don't expect you to play fair or ref your quotes either, for that matter,
Byrd
A weird girl who is unique in her own way

Pretty smart lovely great to be around
Smart
My friend is Byrd and I love her

3,etc, but really all of these are spoken and I guess we would write them "bird" right. Ps, I am not the number 4 guy, for anyone aware I am in Ft Myers
Play fair eh'???? Your name contains a small "b" (not a big "B") therefor my reference is more accurate: Street name for a kilogram of cocaine.

You twist your own screen name
AND Scripture and claim Marymog isn't playing fair???? Weird..... :(

PS....I wish I was in Ft Myers....Its COLD here.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need for me to defend. Your words are doing great job on their own.
Translation: I have no defense for my unbiblical beliefs so I can't give you an answer sooooo I will go on the attack.;)

My words are truth. You have not written any words to debunk them sooooooo the truth, which I have spoken, is the only thing that has been spoken so far.....;);)

Thank you for your time......;););)

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thought we were discussing the teachings of the Lord not the teachings of the church. Rather not go there in a debate to entrap one another. You said that Christ was not defeated by the enemy on the cross even though it may have appeared so to the world. Do we trust in sight of the seen or the unseen. You said the cross has nothing to do with it. But it does. Evil was overcome by good. It appeared weak. It looked like defeat. Not so. But power like the world has never seen. Paul said when he was weak in the flesh the power of God rested upon him. It’s upon the base things God chooses to show His mercy. The broken things. You asked if Satan is winning. Even if the devil believes he is winning in bringing the body of Christ to its knees...it is in the weakness of man where the power of God becomes visible and undisputed.

Care about your question asked often concerning: John 17:16-21 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. [17] Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. [18] As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. [19] And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. [20] Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; [21] That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
thanks VIJ,

Upon this rock I will build MY CHURCH.....the Church that is the pillar and foundation of truth....just like he was. His Church, the One that decides who is to be treated as a publican/heathen. His Church, the One that the gates of hell will not prevail against.....etc. etc from scripture!!!

Why haven't you read scripture???? :(

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Translation: I have no defense for my unbiblical beliefs so I can't give you an answer sooooo I will go on the attack.;)

My words are truth. You have not written any words to debunk them sooooooo the truth, which I have spoken, is the only thing that has been spoken so far.....;);)

Thank you for your time......;););)

No. Simply pointing out your efforts to defend yourself are self-defeating.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
^She is obv claiming to be God @ "my words are truth,"
testifying of herself, etc, so ty for the further reveal CI
Bert Carring lives on!

awesome, ty

Last edited:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
buzz, buzz, is that a fly or a bee?
I am a bee. I produce honey and pollenate so that other plants may grow and flourish.

You, the fly, annoy (hence trolling creepy guy) and eat the rotten corpse of your dead Protestant fathers and call if food to be shared. ;)

Mary

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

People should leave and avoid all cults, including Mormonism.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Simply pointing out your efforts to defend yourself are self-defeating.
Translation: I have no defense AND HAVE YET TO GIVE ANY for my unbiblical beliefs so I can't give you an answer sooooo I will go on the attack.;)