Christ vs the anti-Christ: Who is winning?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey dodgeball...

It's been over a month now and I haven't gotten a response from you. You made a statement but haven't backed it up with facts. Are you going to at least TRY????

Can and will you give evidence that the Church hasn't taught the same basic core things since the beginning of Christianity (the first 300 years)!!

Ready to rumble Mary

The proof is simple. The Catholic Church didn't exist, as I have said many times.

Reactions: tzcho2

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The proof is simple. The Catholic Church didn't exist, as I have said many times.
Your evidence is ASTOUNDING......based on the evidence you provided I will now become a Protestant like you....o_O

Thank you for your time

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something nonexistent is conclusive proof.
Just cause you claim it was nonexistent that makes it true? Your claim is your conclusive proof??? o_O

Fascinating....

I claim you are wrong.....Now we have conclusive proof you are wrong.

Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The FACT is there was a Church BEFORE 300AD.

Doctrinally was The Church more like the Protestant churches of today or was it more like the Catholic Church of today?

Patient Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will go with your theory that the CC didn't not come into existence until the 4th century.

What or who was The Church before the CC came into existence? What governing body decided the table of contents for the bible you quote from?

Which church in existence today most closely resembles The Church that existed before the 4th century??

Maybe @Jane_Doe22 or @tzcho2 or @Nancy can help you answer that question....:rolleyes: I look forward to all of your responses.

Patient Mary

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will go with your theory that the CC didn't not come into existence until the 4th century.

What or who was The Church before the CC came into existence? What governing body decided the table of contents for the bible you quote from?

Which church in existence today most closely resembles The Church that existed before the 4th century??

Maybe @Jane_Doe22 or @tzcho2 or @Nancy can help you answer that question....:rolleyes: I look forward to all of your responses.

Patient Mary

All the born-again Saints are the Church.

Your idea that there has to be a hierarchy beyond the local congregation is not biblical.

The Catholic Church is not the biblical church. It is a cult.

Reactions: tzcho2 and Nancy

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the born-again Saints are the Church.

Your idea that there has to be a hierarchy beyond the local congregation is not biblical.

The Catholic Church is not the biblical church. It is a cult.
Thank you coreissue. Help me better understand what you mean.

What are the qualifications to be a born again Saint? I would like to know who they are so I can mirror their beliefs so I can be a born again saint and not be in a cult.

The belief of no hierarchy beyond the local congregation began 1,500 years after the death of Christ. It has led Christianity into the mess it is in now. Every "local congregation" thinks they are right and all the other local congregations are wrong about salvation, interpretation of Scripture etc. Has that belief been good or bad for Christianity?

Scripture says we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually we are members one of another. It also says "we who are many are one body" and we were all baptized into one body and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.

How can we be members of one of another and made to drink of one Spirit if we are all divided into "local congregations" with opposing doctrines, beliefs, dogmas, practices etc?

I know your not big on substance in your post. You like to spout off as few words as possible and not answer legitimate deep thinking questions. Can you at least TRY to answer my questions from post #689? PLEASE....:rolleyes:

Mary

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you coreissue. Help me better understand what you mean.

What are the qualifications to be a born again Saint? I would like to know who they are so I can mirror their beliefs so I can be a born again saint and not be in a cult.

The belief of no hierarchy beyond the local congregation began 1,500 years after the death of Christ. It has led Christianity into the mess it is in now. Every "local congregation" thinks they are right and all the other local congregations are wrong about salvation, interpretation of Scripture etc. Has that belief been good or bad for Christianity?

Scripture says we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually we are members one of another. It also says "we who are many are one body" and we were all baptized into one body and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.

How can we be members of one of another and made to drink of one Spirit if we are all divided into "local congregations" with opposing doctrines, beliefs, dogmas, practices etc?

I know your not big on substance in your post. You like to spout off as few words as possible and not answer legitimate deep thinking questions. Can you at least TRY to answer my questions from post #689? PLEASE....:rolleyes:

Mary

Catholicism invented the claimed need for a physical church hierarchy.

The Bible is quite clear on who is the same. It means one who was set apart for God. One who has come directly to Christ in repentance by faith and grace. One who the Holy Spirit then indwelt and gave the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

An alien concept to Catholicism who believes they are the door to Christ.

When the veil was rent in the Temple regained direct access to Christ.

The Catholic Church has created a new veil and a new priesthood. Both never taught in the Bible and cultic.

Reactions: tzcho2

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholicism invented the claimed need for a physical church hierarchy.

The Bible is quite clear on who is the same. It means one who was set apart for God. One who has come directly to Christ in repentance by faith and grace. One who the Holy Spirit then indwelt and gave the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

An alien concept to Catholicism who believes they are the door to Christ.

When the veil was rent in the Temple regained direct access to Christ.

The Catholic Church has created a new veil and a new priesthood. Both never taught in the Bible and cultic.
The physical Church hierarchy has been around since the Apostles and the first example of it was the Council of Jerusalem. Sooooo I agree with you: "Catholicism invented the claimed need for a physical church hierarchy" and they did it with their first Pope who was at the Council ;)

Who taught you this stuff you are writing? OR Are you self taught?

Mary

BTW....Jesus said I will build my CHURCH (singular) not churches like you seem to believe. I believe Jesus, not you.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The physical Church hierarchy has been around since the Apostles and the first example of it was the Council of Jerusalem. Sooooo I agree with you: "Catholicism invented the claimed need for a physical church hierarchy" and they did it with their first Pope who was at the Council ;)

Who taught you this stuff you are writing? OR Are you self taught?

Mary

BTW....Jesus said I will build my CHURCH (singular) not churches like you seem to believe. I believe Jesus, not you.

The Council of Jerusalem was not Catholic.