Christ vs the anti-Christ: Who is winning?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seek the only spiritual truth there is which is found in the Bible. Man-made teachings are false imaginings or purposeful deceptions , but either way they don't reveal the way to be forgiven by God which is only through the Gospel & there is only one gospel , one way of salvation, grace through faith alone in Jesus. Not through works.
And you are driving people AWAY from what you believe to be truth, through your egotism, billergance, lack of love, and downright disregard for facts.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny how so many want to pull the splinter out of someone else's eye.

The fact is, I could name dozens of "false teachings" of the protestant church -- and I'm not even Catholic. I'm protestant.

Perhaps if we cleaned up our own church, then we could start on someone else's church! :)

Bobby Jo
tzcho2, your methodology here only drives people AWAY from whatever it is you believe. If you "care about people's souls and where they end up eternally", I would suggest a complete change.

So says the Mormon cult member.

Reactions: tzcho2

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you are driving people AWAY from what you believe to be truth, through your egotism, billergance, lack of love, and downright disregard for facts.
You are posting on this thread just to personally attack and accuse only because I was one of the people who exposed Mormonism & your lying about it. Vengeance & adhominem so typical.
I have only stated facts about false teachings & their effect on manipulating people. I didn't slander & guess what? the Lord Jesus, his apostles & I believe that telling the truth is the most loving , even if you get persecuted or martyred for it. :)

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are posting on this thread just to personally attack and accuse only because I was one of the people who exposed Mormonism & your lying about it. Vengeance & adhominem so typical.
I have only stated facts about false teachings & their effect on manipulating people. I didn't slander & guess what? the Lord Jesus, his apostles & I believe that telling the truth is the most loving , even if you get persecuted or martyred for it. :)
Complete nonsense.

And again, I am OCD truthful and have also been standing up and you displayed this poor behavior to at least 4 different faith groups on here. It's not about me.
And you are only driving people AWAY from what you believe. Is that what you want?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Complete nonsense.

And again, I am OCD truthful and have also been standing up and you displayed this poor behavior to at least 4 different faith groups on here. It's not about me.
And you are only driving people AWAY from what you believe. Is that what you want?

Then why have you lied about your Mormonism?

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why have you lied about your Mormonism?
I have not told a single lie.
What I tell you (with OCD truthfulness, zero proselytizing angle) does not match the fiction you've heard from agenda-driven-axe-grinders. And you just keep sticking your head in that same axe-grinding echo chamber, clinging to the fiction, rather than coming to actually talk to me about things.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, your ignorance on the subject is not bliss. ;)

Do you have a mirror? I specifically asked if you knew the FALSE TEACHINGS of the Protestants, and you had no answer. Maybe you could use that mirror right about now ...

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very sadly, apparently you don't care about people's souls ...

There are places you can get bread, -- a bakery, a grocery store, a quickie mart, and even hamburger buns at McDonalds. And in each of these establishments someone can go in and come out with something other than bread. So who made YOU the judge of others who may decide to buy their bread at either a bakery or McDonalds?!?

Luke 9:52 And he sent messengers ahead of him, who went and entered a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him; 53 but the people would not receive him, because his face was set toward Jerusalem. 54 And when his disciples James and John saw it, they said, “Lord, do you want us to bid fire come down from heaven and consume them? 55 But he turned and rebuked them.

Consider yourself rebuked by Scripture.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mor
Do you have a mirror? I specifically asked if you knew the FALSE TEACHINGS of the Protestants, and you had no answer. Maybe you could use that mirror right about now ...

Bobby Jo
Ya , why is it that you didn't seem to understand that twice I e-x-p-l-a-i-n-e-d my answer to you. This is a Christian debate forum not the Insults Forum- but thanks for your efforts. ROTFL
P.S. I'd be worried if I were you when someone who belongs to an anti-Christian cult agrees with you .

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mor

Ya , why is it that you didn't seem to understand that twice I e-x-p-l-a-i-n-e-d my answer to you. This is a Christian debate forum not the Insults Forum- but thanks for your efforts. ROTFL
P.S. I'd be worried if I were you when someone who belongs to an anti-Christian cult agrees with you .
Then why do you spend so much of your time insulting (including this post) and so little time actually discussing points in a respectful listening manner?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are places you can get bread, -- a bakery, a grocery store, a quickie mart, and even hamburger buns at McDonalds. And in each of these establishments someone can go in and come out with something other than bread. So who made YOU the judge of others who may decide to buy their bread at either a bakery or McDonalds?!?

Luke 9:52 And he sent messengers ahead of him, who went and entered a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him; 53 but the people would not receive him, because his face was set toward Jerusalem. 54 And when his disciples James and John saw it, they said, “Lord, do you want us to bid fire come down from heaven and consume them? 55 But he turned and rebuked them.

Consider yourself rebuked by Scripture.

Bobby Jo
You are really silly and an angry woman.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why do you spend so much of your time insulting (including this post) and so little time actually discussing points in a respectful listening manner?
I see you have a tag team buddy good for you Jane, but you still don't speak the truth.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, Jane ,:) yes Mormonism is an anti-christian cult. Compare the Book of Mormon to the Bible--it's like comparing the Bible to the Vedas or the Upanishads, they are Hindu texts.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, Jane ,:) yes Mormonism is an anti-christian cult. Compare the Book of Mormon to the Bible--it's like comparing the Bible to the Vedas or the Upanishads, they are Hindu texts.
Hint: I have. And actually read all of those texts, attended those services, and listened to those believers explain what they believe. I am OCD truthful.

Can you say the same for any of that?

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hint: I have. And actually read all of those texts, attended those services, and listened to those believers explain what they believe. I am OCD truthful.

Can you say the same for any of that?
Why do you lie about Mormonism?

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why did you lie about Mormonism?
I *just* addressed this same question--
What I tell you (with OCD truthfulness, zero proselytizing angle) does not match the fiction you've heard from agenda-driven-axe-grinders. And you just keep sticking your head in that same axe-grinding echo chamber, clinging to the fiction, rather than coming to actually talk to me about things.
If you care about truth and am willing to have a conversation, I am happy to explain any point in depth. Alway have been, always will be.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You just lied.

When I confronted you, with proof, Mormonism says the book of Mormon is Scriptures along with Bible you denied it.

You have denied Jesus and Satan are the offspring of God and one of his wives.

Scriptures | LDS.org