Christian Apocalypse Survival Training

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In preparation for difficult times in our near future.

I have made a 2023 resolution to exercise and meditate on God for at least 1 hour everyday.

Walking does not count as real exercise, as it does not elevate heart rate.

Heart rate must be elevated at least slightly, for legitimate exercise to occur.

Exercise also implies stretching which is known to improve blood flow, reduce blood clotting and promote cardiovascular health.

Christians exercising more and being more proactive could be the type of action we need to bring about God's will on earth.

Can I get an amen?

Reactions: dev553344

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I have made a 2023 resolution to exercise and meditate on God for at least 1 hour everyday.

Heart rate must be elevated at least slightly, for legitimate exercise to occur.

Exercise also implies stretching which is known to improve blood flow, reduce blood clotting and promote cardiovascular health.

Christians exercising more and being more proactive could be the type of action we need to bring about God's will on earth.

Can I get an amen?
no amen......however, exercise is a good thing and ought not be a new revelation. In fact if it hasn't been learned and practised since childhood, something is seriously amiss.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can I get an amen?
I pray, watch online Catholic Mass, and read scriptures, it perhaps takes about 45 minutes to an hour. I also go for walks to exercise my back and leg muscles, which takes about 45 minutes also.

Reactions: Space_Karen