Christian baker and transgender cake lawsuit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What he had was a business where he made wedding cakes. What he did is he refused to treat members of a minority as people.
a crock of dung . And if you value your eye sight you had better fast quit supporting SIN dude .
You already know i am a man with a bible in my hand .
SO allow me some parting words .
DO YA REALLY THINK i would go into a muslim cake shop and demand they support and bake
a cake supporting my ANYTHING . HECK NO .
I witness to them .
DO you think i would walk and roam the world to search out a GAY baker
and then demand he bakes a cake for me that quotes Man with man IS SIN
HECK NO . I WITNESS TO THEM .
YET THEY GO ABOUT seeking out any and all who THEY ALREADY KNOW dont support them
THEN DEMAND they bake or do something FOR THEM and if not < TO COURT THEY TAKE THEM .
ITS AN ABOMINATION what they do , let alone the fact they go about to seek any and all
who might disagree with their WICKEDNESS and FILTH .
I DONT GO seeking anyone who disagrees with TRUTH and THEN demand they do ANYTHING FOR ME .
I WITNESS TO THEM .
These people are servants of satan who pratice ungodly satanic filth
and then demand we support and follow their satanic devil dragon beast serving filth .
THIS I WILL NOT DO . i also expose SIN . I DONT NOT identify with SIN .
ITS about time some folks straighten you out my friend . AND DUE to the fact i am not your judge
and due to the fact you come in under the idea you are christian . YOU ABOUT TO BE DELIVERED OVER UNTO THE JUDGE .
You will cease this instant you support of wickendess or prepare to pay a price .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The were in action and belief. Prayer and biblical preaching were always part of kal gatherings. for generations the klan enjoyed the support of most mainline churches in the south. Denying they weren't is just dishonest and troubling, you don't get to dictate who does not have a relationship with God.

As for wicked.... the klans views on homosexuality are pretty much identical to your own so if they are wicked what does that make you?
THEY false as heck and many even today lip the name of christ and even try and say they believe the bible
yet in word and deed THEY DENY HIM . THEY FALSE DUDE . just like the all inclusive love IS FALSE .
learn something other than what the social justice warriors try and teach you , cause THEY FALSE TOO DUDE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Colorado court ruled against him later. However, contrary to a claim here this does not give a special right against Christians in business. It applies to all businesses in Colorado.

“The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.” ― Anatole France​

[Let's see if you can figure out what he was really saying and how it applies to your statement.]

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ultimately, it is unreasonable for the Christian to expect any entity but God to guarantee religious liberty. Obeisance and servile performance of duty can be coerced, but love and loyalty can only live in the heart.

The Bible does not say: "All those non-Americans who live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution."

To expect a single, secular government to be immune to the spirit of persecution that is sure to come is worse than naive—it exhibits a sore lack of spiritual discernment.

If a man can't earn an honest living baking cakes he might, for Jesus's sake, have to change his vocation. There may be less coercion to sin in providing housing, healthcare, dry goods, groceries, etc. to various persons or people groups.

I have had to turn down good-paying work to avoid violating my conscience. It's not the end of the world. Jesus never sought to petition for His civil rights.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.” ― Anatole France​

[Let's see if you can figure out what he was really saying and how it applies to your statement.]
I've prefer to follow Christ.

I've known of Anatole for quite a long time. It would appear you have not.
We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.
Anatole France

And I too am able to copy one of his excerpted works posted at Good Reads.

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.
Anatole France, The Crime of Sylvestre Bonnard

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a crock of dung . And if you value your eye sight you had better fast quit supporting SIN dude .
You already know i am a man with a bible in my hand .
SO allow me some parting words .
DO YA REALLY THINK i would go into a muslim cake shop and demand they support and bake
a cake supporting my ANYTHING . HECK NO .
I witness to them .
And how do you feel when Muslims come into your place of employment and start witnessing to you?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THEY false as heck and many even today lip the name of christ and even try and say they believe the bible
yet in word and deed THEY DENY HIM . THEY FALSE DUDE . just like the all inclusive love IS FALSE .
learn something other than what the social justice warriors try and teach you , cause THEY FALSE TOO DUDE .
and...you are wrong

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To expect a single, secular government to be immune to the spirit of persecution that is sure to come is worse than naive—it exhibits a sore lack of spiritual discernment.

If a man can't earn an honest living baking cakes he might, for Jesus's sake, have to change his vocation. There may be less coercion to sin in providing housing, healthcare, dry goods, groceries, etc. to various persons or people groups.
People in those occupations get to abide by the same non-discrimination laws

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys should step back from the topic here and reflect on how you are behaving as people who profess Christ.
... like people tired of "wolves in sheep clothes" championing the cause of REPROBATES by posting lies about what Christians believe.
Is that what you meant? :cool:

She's not wrong about this one.

Look what's happening:

There are untold numbers of LGBT people killed every year just because they existed.
Just like murderers on death row, killed every year just because they existed ...

Well, it might have something to do with their actions. :oops:

How far do we go in opposing those with whom we disagree?

Luke 9
51And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,
52And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.
53And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
54And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
55But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
56For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you live in the U.S. ?
[/QUOTE

Again, I'll ask ......Where are your gay murdered ornaments hanging from trees? Don't get stupid trying to act cute. I can do the same thing and dig up murders against gays.

Your Duck Duck Go example is childish ....

Let's swing at another .... The Supreme Court sided with the Baker because the Colorado Commission used anti religious bias in their decision........

Are you swinging at the same fences as Tin Man?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People in those occupations get to abide by the same non-discrimination laws

Yes, Christians know that Christian-haters will hunt them down wherever they go.

Case-in-point: Grammarly wants to delete the hyphen between "Christian" and "haters."

It saddens me to think that your generation will have to mop up all the inevitable backlash that the swinging pendulum inevitably brings.

When we indulge in the kind of emotionally-reasoned insanity that equates cake-withholding with lynching, we're sowing the wind to reap the whirlwind.

:cry:

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
save-image.png

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've prefer to follow Christ.

I've known of Anatole for quite a long time. It would appear you have not.

Anatole France

And I too am able to copy one of his excerpted works posted at Good Reads.

Anatole France
, The Crime of Sylvestre Bonnard
"[Let's see if you can figure out what he was really saying and how it applies to your statement.]" - atpollard

That would be a NO, to both.

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She's not wrong about this one.

Look what's happening:
She is wrong to me ... I attacked no one. I have barely criticized any LGBT (only the specific individuals that filed a lawsuit - FOR filing a lawsuit when they suffered no real harm). I criticize people that CLAIM to be Christian and think that declining to bake a cake is the same as a lynching (like the REST of her comment). I think THAT is worth criticizing.

I am indifferent to the LGBT community. It hardly "shocks" me that the unsaved do not behave Godly. Their sins pale beside what I have been forgiven of. It is Christians that want to roll in the mud WITH THEM that I object to. We have been called OUT OF the darkness, not to champion the darkness.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is wrong to me ... I attacked no one. I have barely criticized any LGBT (only the specific individuals that filed a lawsuit - FOR filing a lawsuit when they suffered no real harm). I criticize people that CLAIM to be Christian and think that declining to bake a cake is the same as a lynching (like the REST of her comment). I think THAT is worth criticizing.

I am indifferent to the LGBT community. It hardly "shocks" me that the unsaved do not behave Godly. Their sins pale beside what I have been forgiven of. It is Christians that want to roll in the mud WITH THEM that I object to. We have been called OUT OF the darkness, not to champion the darkness.
As one to whom you have posted, I will disagree with your statement that you have attacked no one in this thread.

Your vitriol is unkind. When one chooses to imply a Christian is not a Christian because they do not agree with that accuser, the accuser has lost the debate.

Ad-Hom's are verbal assaults against character. A poor testimony from one in the light of Christ. And sarcasm in my view is a way to pout while hurling insults.Again,a poor testimony for one who is in the light of Christ.

I am blessed not to be your kind of Christian. By God's mercy, I shall thus remain. Amen.

Reactions: TinMan