Christian Meditation and Interfaith Dialog

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been transformed into a Christian mystic,
Not if you are teaching emtying your mind and reincarnation.

We are not to fill our minds with emptiness.

Philippians 4:8 KJV
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

One simple verse refutes your teaching.

We are not to empty our minds, we are to fill them with good things.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The dear sister will not flood anywhere with anything,
because she is doing a silent Christian meditation
by focusing all her attention on her natural breathing,
just as the God BAAL ordered : Metakastrup.org — EXPOSED.

Everyone reveals them self in their words and you are revealed to be an heretical mocker. So say what you want, but you cannot help but show others the real you.

Much love, and hope that you can come to something better!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would be a mistake to conclude that God is passing souls around. It is more likely that the body, soul and spirit is the by product of a union between two parents. This speaks more to the authority that was given to Adam and humanity as a whole. Passing souls around is still a reincarnation principle. As an example of people passing into the kingdom without reincarnating:
Revelation 20:4 And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God….They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
This idea of souls in heaven sent into the bodies on earth is refuted in the Bible, as it explains that when God created Adam, his descendants were created in him at the same time. An example given in the Bible is that Levi paid tithes to Melchizedek, being in the loins of Abraham.

And of course in Hebrews, it is appointed to man once to die, and then the judgment.

Plainly refuted, but some won't care about that.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because your question is OFF-TOPIC, brother. :)

And, also, because you forgot to say : PLEASE.

PLEASE, brother,
would you like to help me find the correct ON-TOPIC answer to the following important Biblical question? Please?

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/why-god-sends-some-souls-to-be-born-in-india-in-traditional-hindu-or-buddhist-religious-families.60379/post-1741956
Mother may I? Forgive me if I don't take you seriously.

Why are some born here, and some born there? Some born then, and some born now?

Acts 17:24-27 KJV
24) God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
25) Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
26) And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
27) That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

We are all born when and where we are born because that will afford us the best opportunity to find the true God, and not pagan idols, like Krishna, or Brahma, or Buddha, or whatever.

Much love!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just as the God BAAL ordered

Well then, you're still on the highway to hell following baal.

You should repent of the sin of following these false God and accept Jesus as your Lord and savior.

You have zeal, but not according to correct knowledge... so take the Jesus exit off of the highway to hell and get right with Jesus today! (and throw out the AC DC tracks while yer at it!)