Christian Meditation and Interfaith Dialog

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That would be a mistake to conclude that God is passing souls around. It is more likely that the body, soul and spirit is the by product of a union between two parents. This speaks more to the authority that was given to Adam and humanity as a whole.

So, our eternal Holy Soul is a byproduct of a sexual union between two parents, and God may watch it happening from Heaven. Did you make it up, or the Bible says so?

Gordon, what the Bible says about the authority that was given to Adam?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, they call me Doctor MANHATTAN, but my real name is Jonathan Österman. I am an experimental quantum physicist, the following is my personal website, and this is my scientific discovery of a new sub-atomic quantum particle, HOPFOTRINO: https://quantumantigravity.wordpress.com/hopfotrino/

And the following demon-possessed covert satanists openly pretend to be interested in Jesus Christ in order to attract unsuspecting Christians for the purpose of brainwashing them into their pseudo-mystical cult of demon BAAL:

So what is the goal of your quantum leap adventure? Waves, particles, quarks, neutrinos ... ?
God designed light and matter outside the laws of physics. The missing pieces of the formulas cannot be found because they must not be physical, but supernatural, hidden to the most brilliant minds, in the realm of the power and mind of God.
What's the point? It reminds me of the machine they built to discover the Higgs Boson particle, (a massive 17 mile particle accelerator). They got so excited they called it the God particle. It is almost comical. Scientists ( and most of them atheists), looking for answers of the orgins or just how things are put together without God in the picture is foolish. And again, what's the point? I'm wondering, will they create a black hole next by accident and suck us all in - like in that Star Trek movie, where a drop of red matter could stop a super nova - hah. Only Spock knows the answer.
Sorry, I guess you just have to have that kind of mind for that stuff.
What I an looking forward to is an eternal body that does not age and heaven, where things don't die. Sin distorted Creation down to the atomic level and so we see the decay, disorder, corruption, imperfections in everything. You must see something off in the subatomic/ quantum level, these imperfect particles and waves. Remove sin and it's destructive force, then I'd be interested in those physics.
___<___<___<____<_
As far as this cult leader goes, he is dangerous. We wrestle not with flesh and blood butnwith the dark forces, principalities who influence guys like him. He sounds intelligent, butnif people would only listen to what he says, take it apart and analyse it, they will see the non sense. It is likebtue Buddhist Monks kneeling down and praying for the worms and ants. Bernardo certainly got insulted when the physicist called his thinking silly. That guy is out there - not in touch with reality, but yes, dangerous. Fear not, God is sovereign, allows these characters to do their thing, they are factored into His plan, along with this NWO. Satan will have a short 3 1/2 year period ( the Great Tribulation) and then Jesus will come and end it and put sin down for 1000 years.

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, our eternal Holy Soul is a byproduct of a sexual union between two parents, and God may watch it happening from Heaven. Did you make it up, or the Bible says so?

Gordon, what the Bible says about the authority that was given to Adam?
Its partially deductive but closer to the truth then that which is coming from you. Adam was designed to live forever and the earth was his domain in which he was called to be fruitful and prosper. It was only after the fall that God said He would put a new spirit within man, meaning making him a new creation and placing the Holy Spirit within. Then for me to scripturally show that the saints under the alter never reincarnated does show that there are holes in your theory, Being a man of science and faith you would have to decide which theory will rule your heart. The right answer is to throw off being an evangelist of someone else's new age rhetoric and rededicate your life to Christ. What is more important hanging on questionable theories or bowing to the Lordship of Jesus as your ONLY Savior.

Romans 6:16 Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

Reactions: marks

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Its partially deductive but closer to the truth then that which is coming from you.
Gordon, it is FULLY deductive, because you provided ZERO Bible quotes. :)

You somehow deduced it for yourself,
and therefore you feel it must be close to the truth. :)

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gordon, it is FULLY deductive, because you provided ZERO Bible quotes.:)

You somehow deduced it for yourself,
and therefore you feel it must be close to the truth. :)
1 Thessalonians 5:23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Your reincarnation theory makes deductions based on a preconceived Idea that reincarnation exists; therefore your assumptions find away to manipulate the Word to your own end. This is the nature of religion which acquiesces to what ever man deems is more important then knowing Jesus Himself. My deductions are speculation and only presented to address your own theories of God passing around used human souls is fringe. Any other time I wouldn't give thought to the subject. What is sure; you can't stand on principles declaring christian reincarnation and tell me that you know God in the same breath. Without deduction I can tell you that you are serving a false god agenda and it owns you.

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Btw, you never answered me about what you think about the blood of Christ cleansing us from our sins.
Because your question is OFF-TOPIC, brother. :)

And, also, because you forgot to say : PLEASE.

PLEASE, brother,
would you like to help me find the correct ON-TOPIC answer to the following important Biblical question? Please?

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/why-god-sends-some-souls-to-be-born-in-india-in-traditional-hindu-or-buddhist-religious-families.60379/post-1741956

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dear brother Ron,

Hi,

Thank you so very very much for all your answers to all my questions!

You have dispelled all my doubts. :)

All I have left is one last question for you.

My dear brother Ron, would you like to also help me
with answering this one last following question :

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/why-god-sends-some-souls-to-be-born-in-india-in-traditional-hindu-or-buddhist-religious-families.60379

God bless you,
Jon

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 39644

Ecumenical movement = coming one world religion that claims ALL faiths lead to salvation = fake gospel, NO salvation.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, they're bring all the pieces of the puzzle together

Boiling the frog slowly hoping nobody notices what's going on!

frog_boiling.gif

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because your question is OFF-TOPIC, brother. :)

And, also, because you forgot to say : PLEASE.
You seem to have an aversion about talking about the blood of Christ cleansing our sins.

That is alright. It reveals something about your theology.

Btw, Deb is a female name.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you must not only be a big bad boy but you also know how to use big words as well to confuse the plebs.

Yes, anybody that has access to the internet can go find some big words to baffle people with.

I used zeitgeist in reference to the guy being politically correct since the liberals all demand that we all bow down to their definition of political correctness which is the spirit of the age in which we live.

This is why I don't get along with liberals! I like to say stuff that's NOT politically correct which causes them to have to go to their safe place to eat ice cream and pet puppie doggies laughing4.gif

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
?? By calling me brother?

Sometimes they call female type people "dude"!

I accidentally did that when talking to my grand daughter once (she's in HS now and is turning liberal) and she's like "Grampa guy, I'm not a dude!"

So I try to remember to call those of the female persuasion... dudette cool-shocked.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Debp