Christian Message Songs - songs that make you think

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really wanted to post Bob Dylan's Every Grain of Sand, from his Christian period, but... sheesh, for such a brilliant song-writer, the Lord sure gave him a gawdawful voice. This lady sounds better.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Some good songs on this thread but I can't listen to them as the speakers on my PC don't work.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some good songs on this thread but I can't listen to them as the speakers on my PC don't work.
Go into Windows Device Manager, look for Sound, Video, and Game Controllers, and see if your Sound Controller has a yellow exclamation point. You may need to re-enable the controller, or download the latest device driver from you PC's manufacturer. (If you're not computer savvy, engage your local geeky teenager.)

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sara Groves, The Long Defeat. The she wrote it after coming back from a mission trip to one of those really broken places in the world. The lyrics resonate with me.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Go into Windows Device Manager, look for Sound, Video, and Game Controllers, and see if your Sound Controller has a yellow exclamation point. You may need to re-enable the controller, or download the latest device driver from you PC's manufacturer. (If you're not computer savvy, engage your local geeky teenager.)
I have external speakers which only work when the PC's been switched off and then back on again, but as it takes forever to boot up - it's old - so I mostly leave it on 'sleep'.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee." Psalm 81:16

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour." Jerem 12:9