• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

trex388

Feb 24, 2012
Bellevue, NE
We're currently getting started on filming the rest of our Christian movie Apparition.​
We're looking for actors & actresses in the Omaha, NE area.
Our website is: www.Leesleyfilms.net if you’re interested in playing a part in the film or just want to drop us a line.
We also allow people with original (Christian oriented) manuscripts and screenplays to submit them to us as two of our producers review them. We then, at least, post information about your manuscript on our website for other Christian filmmaking companies to find if they're looking for a story to film.
Drop us a line!
Leesleyfilms is an outreach.
"Doing what Hollywood is Failing to do for us: Make Godly Movies for the Christian Audience."
James Leesley-director and producer at Leesley Films.​

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
We're currently getting started on filming the rest of our Christian movie Apparition.​
We're looking for actors & actresses in the Omaha, NE area.
Our website is: www.Leesleyfilms.net if you’re interested in playing a part in the film or just want to drop us a line.
We also allow people with original (Christian oriented) manuscripts and screenplays to submit them to us as two of our producers review them. We then, at least, post information about your manuscript on our website for other Christian filmmaking companies to find if they're looking for a story to film.
Drop us a line!
Leesleyfilms is an outreach.
"Doing what Hollywood is Failing to do for us: Make Godly Movies for the Christian Audience."
James Leesley-director and producer at Leesley Films.​
Hello 'trex388'...May the Holy Spirit take the lead in the making of the 'Apparition'. I have always had a passion for acting but have never stepped out in faith to really try it. Hopefully one day I will. The work you're doing is much needed and appreciated...Will the Apparition be playing in New York ? I would love to see it !!

trex388

Feb 24, 2012
Bellevue, NE
Hi Holly,
Sorry it took so long to respond, this website never informed me you left a message.
We're still filming Apparition and hope that the movie will reach a lot of people.
We recently made a movie trailer, it's available on YouTube.
James Leesley

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
Hi Holly,
Sorry it took so long to respond, this website never informed me you left a message.
We're still filming Apparition and hope that the movie will reach a lot of people.
We recently made a movie trailer, it's available on YouTube.
James Leesley
Thank you for letting me know...I will be sure to watch the trailer and continue to pray for the movie's success in touching the lives of many,many people. God bless you.